Learn to read and write Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji in just one hour with Dr. Moku!
"After a half hour, I was blazing through each exercise: highly recommended for beginners". - The Huffington Post
The Dr. Moku system uses mnemonics to help you learn the Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji automatically and effortlessly. Mnemonics are memory tricks that use humor or a memorable personal connection to help you fix and break associations. Your brain has no choice but to remember.
Dr. Moku is perfect for the complete beginner or those struggling to memorize Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.
• NEW! We added some essential Kanji Mnemonics to get you started.
• NEW! Hear Dr. Moku explain each Learning Screen!
• NEW! Audio Charts for the entire syllabaries (Pro version)
• Animated writing guides.
• 2 different Learning modes: Manual (allows you to learn at your own speed) and Autoplay (Each symbol and audio clip play in sequence)
• 4 Quiz types: Visual Recognition, Audio Recognition, Writing Quiz and Reading Practice.
• Introductory guide to learning Japanese, with video and pictorial examples.
Each screen presents a Japanese Kana character along with a mnemonic clue. Read the clue, listen to the clip and move on to the next one.
With Dr. Moku you will be amazed at your ability to learn and recall Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.
Don't believe it? Watch the demo video and you will be able to read your first word of Japanese in just 90 seconds.
This is a free app which includes 25% of both Hiragana and Katakana. You will be able to read basic words with this!
The In-App purchase unlocks the entire Learning Systems and more features such as Audio Charts and complex Quiz and Practice modes.