Our Autism test will guide you through a series of statements and in the end you'll find out what's the chance of you having an Autism.
To learn more about Autism check out:
Disclaimer: this app is made for educational purposes in order to raise awareness of some common Autism signs. This app is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Autism is a serious condition and only a professional can offer reliable diagnosis and advice.
Spice up your home screen with a doo-dad, a widget for your Android device. Doo-dads are designed to add a little bling to your screen without changing your background. Do you have the perfect wallpaper, but you think it's missing a little something to set it off? That's where doo-dads come in. Doo-dads come in various sizes and put very little drain on your battery.
To install this doo-dad, follow these instructions (or watch video below):
1. Purchase, download, and install the app
2. Click the apps button (circle with six small squares in it)
3. When the screen comes up, select Widgets
4. Look for your doo-dad and select it
Your doo-dad should appear on the screen. To move it around, just long-press the image until you see it increase in size; then move it to where you want it. Watch our Video!
Everybody's screen needs a doo-dad!
keywords: autism, autistic, medical, doo-dads, doodads
Technology can give new means of communication to people who suffer from communication disorders; India Rose takes advantage of the latest innovations, touchscreens and text-to-speech, to teach these persons a new way to communicate.
How? Thanks to indiagrams.
"What's an indiagram?", you may ask. And here's the answer: it's the combination of visuals (a picture and a title) and sounds (the speech), allowing users to create sentences which will be read aloud to their peers, simply by dragging pictures.
One tablet computer is everything you need to benefit from India Rose. No more picture books, no more cumbersome devices.
India Rose is FREE and will remain so, thanks to its community. The project is open source, meaning that everybody can contribute to its improvement with suggestions, pictures or code!
The base set consists of more than 400 indiagrams (thanks to www.sclera.be) which can be enriched to better suit every person's needs. Customization is done through a special interface designed to manage the collections and distinct from the communication interface to avoid confusion.
Get on board:
Get the lastest news:
Follow us on facebook and help us spread the word:
If you need more information SLP professional and general speech therapy please visit website of american speech-language hearing association (asha) or general resources games and free material for laryngectomy.
This app also can be used for :
1. Toddlers first words
2. Naming therapy for Children with Special Needs
3. babies who enjoys looking at everyday objects with sound
4. and autism flash cards
5. Apraxia cards
6. Articulation picture tool
These speech therapy practice word cards are for SLP professionals, parents and teachers to help with articulation. These cards used to improve articulation apraxia language phonology or stuttering even for autism.:
The key features of speech therapy articulation cards include
1. Over 1200 words and picture for Speech therapy practice
2. Real life images to keep your kids entertained with articulation activity
3. Only 1 syllable words
4. contains no phrases, sentences or reading story stories.
5. Real time voice recognition
6. Easy to practice speech therapy at home
Your suggestion comments and feedback are appreciated. email@example.com
These therapy regimens designed by occupational therapists (OTs), help children with SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder) self-regulate, calm down and maintain an optimal arousal level throughout the day. Today we know that a wide range of neurological developmental problems co-exist with SPD, especially autism (ASD) and attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD).
SensoryTreat app is specifically designed to help parents and OTs manage sensory diet. OTs can easily build daily routines that families can adhere to and receive reports on therapy progress. Helping parents turn sensory diet from chores to fun activities, which blend easily into family daily routine. SensoryTreat app makes sensory diet fun & easy!
Parents and occupational therapists can both enjoy these rich features:
• Over 100 easy-to-follow activity illustrations, grouped and color-coded by sensory systems.
• Simple tools for building and adapting daily sensory schedule that blends into busy family routine.
• One central place for managing a child’s sensory diet, using multiple mobile devices by multiple caregivers.
• Parents can videotape OT-session activities and add them to the home program seamlessly.
• Activity reminders help parents manage therapy regimen, even when the child is with another caregiver.
• Simple tools that record child’s response to activities help monitor adherence and identify any need for adaptations.
• Parents can track specific therapy goals such as sleeping, eating or customizable task-specific goals.
• OTs can receive email reports, making parent consultations more efficient and writing evaluation reports easier.
Sensory diet, Sensory processing disorder, Autism, Occupational therapist, Home program, Sensory integration, Sensory activities, SPD, ASD, ADHD
Unlike thousands of other AAC Autism Apps, AAC Autism Talk Now App stands out with an excellent download and easy install options. This simple Autism device is stuffed with pictures, that speaks when tapped.Autism kids and adults always want to talk more. This is now possible through AAC Talk Now App.
Let the AAC App simply speak out loud on what ever you type in the white space. Isn't it amazing! AAC Autism Talk Now is a wonderful learning App that makes every kid fill out with joy. Explore more by downloading AAC Talk Now App right on your device today.
A wonderful App for kids to communicate their needs and show gestures and emotions.
Also a learning App that educates kids with sound and images through visual cues.
* Autism children with difficulty in communication
* Aid Non Verbal children (even toddlers) and adults
* User Centred Design (UCD) followed
* Doctors Consulted
* Professional design from hyena labs
* Eat - Variety of food with images
* Play - Hide and seek, Painting and more...
* I Want To - Dancing, Shopping and covers daily chores
* Emotions - Love, Anger, Sickness and more...
* Typed Emotions - App talks the typed messages loudly
* Loads quickly with preloaded images to touch and speak now
* Very simple and easy for children (even toddlers) to use
* Easy navigation
* An Exclusive text box for kids to share typed emotions
* One click Install from App Store
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from autism spectrum disorder
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of autism spectrum disorder and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for autism spectrum disorder
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from autism spectrum disorder in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains autism spectrum disorder diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
The Autism-Spectrum Quotient (AQ) test gives a measure of autistic traits in adults. It was developed by Psychologist Simon Baron-Cohen and other colleagues at Cambridge’s Autism Research Centre.
The testing process consists of 50 multiple choice questions, which can be used to give an assessment into the likelihood of having Asperger's Syndrome or other conditions that are also classified on the Autism Spectrum such as PDD-NOS or High Functioning Autism.
The test can be used by adults and often it is used by parents taking the test on behalf of their children.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Everyone knows that autism exists, but most people have no idea that autism is just one of the autism spectrum disorders -- let alone how to recognize the symptoms.
The only way to single out a child with autism is to know what characteristics to look for, and they may not be the same for all children!
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ What are Autism Spectrum Disorders – Explore the history of autism and dispel some of the myths.
★ What are the different types of ASDs (Autism Spectrum Disorder) – There are actually three different types. Do you know what they are?
★ What are the symptoms – This is an important one. Learn how to distinguish them from normal behavior.
★ What Causes Autism Spectrum Disorders – There are many theories and we discuss them here.
★ After the Diagnosis – Learning how to cope and absorb what you need to know as a parent of a child with an ASD.
★ Treatments and Therapies – A discussion about some of the therapies available.
★ Treating the Entire Family - What parents should tell their other children.
★ How Do You Teach an ADS Child in Public School – Discover what the school systems have to offer for special needs children. You might be pleasantly surprised!
★ How to Teach Your ADS Child Social Skills – Even something as basic as toilet training is important.
★ When Your Child Becomes a Teenager – Explore some of the new challenges as your child matures.
★ What Causes Language (and speech) Problems in Autism – Communication problems are prevalent in ASD children. How to help overcome.
★ When Your Child Grows Up - What to prepare your autistic child for as an adult coping in society.
★ and much, Much More!
The sooner you become aware of ASD in your child the quicker you can begin to prepare yourself for the future. You can overcome and help your child prepare him or herself for what lies ahead.
The sooner you know the sooner you can educate yourself and prepare for the years ahead. There is absolutely no reason why you should not expect a happy life for your child.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Treatment Options
- Ongoing Research
Plus an section devoted to Prevalence of Autism, Medications, and a brief discussion of Autism and Vaccinations.
The program allows to take into account the main indicators in medical practice: the patient's age, sex, duration of hospitalization, diagnosis, medication, surgery, laboratory data, and others. It is possible to attach a photo. Each of the records you can send an e-mail or transfer to other programs.
You will always have before your eyes a handy list of your patients!
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
Any suggestions, inquiries, and requests for adding other languages are welcomed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Android- ListOfPatients " mark in the subject line.
Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
Talk Around It helps people with word finding difficulties to practise Naming Techniques and improve Word Retrieval. Developed by Speech and Language Therapists, Talk Around It uses evidence-based techniques to treat conditions such as aphasia, anomia, stroke, dementia, alzheimer’s and autism. It now includes 10 quality pictures, 70 Sound Cues, Testing and Progress Reports to document patients’ progress.
• The Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists (IASLT) review:
'Talk Around It apps have therapeutic benefit and shall be a good medium within treatment to target word finding deficits for specific cohort of patients……..I would recommend these apps and will have them in my therapy toolbox.' (IASLT Magazine, spring/summer 2014
Talk Around It now offers Naming exercises, Testing and Progress Reports and the option to customise. These features make it the most comprehensive and affordable app on the market to help with word finding.
New updates include:
Picture Customisation: Option to omit pictures and create a favourites list
Testing: Test 10 words (Upgrade to Full version for additional testing options)
Progress Reports: View patient progress showing results over time and by test type
• 10 images, (Upgrade to Full version for 100 images)
• Cueing hierarchy with 90 audio & written cues (Upgrade for over 900 cues)
• Semantic questions for circumlocution
• Evidence-based practice techniques
• Option to hide timer in test mode
• Easy to use interface
• No ads or in-app purchases
Talk Around It is used in clinical and home settings to treat a range of speech disorders including anomia and aphasia.
Using Talk Around It helps with
• Word finding or naming skills
• Cued Lexical Retrieval
• Receptive and expressive language
• Self-cuing to help word finding
• Circumlocution skills
Our users like the accessibility of the app and the simplicity of the interface. Just download the app and begin your naming practice using the hi-res photographic images, audio and written cues.
Speech and Language Therapists using our app say:
“…a very useful tool to aid in the generalisation of strategies learned in one-to-one therapy sessions.” (Kerrie, SLT, Ireland)
“Easy to use app. Clear pictures and nice interface. Accessible for children.” (Trudy, SLT, Singapore)
“Visually this app looks really well. The pictures are clear and the layout of the app is understandable and user friendly. The cues available are thorough and easy to understand. …. I could definitely see this being useful in therapy.” (Eimear, SLT, Ireland)
Do you have an autistic child or know someone who has autism? Do you understand the special needs of an autistic person?
Sometimes it is hard to understand that an autistic child is trapped within themselves without the ability to communicate or socially interact with others.
While there is no cause or cure yet, autism can be treated and according to the level of severity, many adult autistic people can enjoy a rich, fulfilling life.
To most people autism is a mystery. Over the past 20 years cases of autism has jumped an amazing 172%. Ninety people out of every ten thousand born this year will be diagnosed with autism.
Where did this strange disorder come from and why is it affecting more and more of our children each year? Parents and doctors have pondered this question for decades and very few details are sorted out. How do you teach an autistic child?
How do parents cope with a lifetime of caring and nurturing an autistic child? You can read hundreds of books and still not have a complete understanding of autism and how it affects the child...
This book is an in depth report on autism that will help you learn the facts about the disorder. The most recent research will be discussed along with helpful hints in how to communicate, educate, and deal with the stress and confusion that surrounds the world of autism.
Finally a one of a kind guide that answers all the questions the parent or a teacher of an autistic child would have.
Filled with information the reader will get the real facts about autism and learn how to cope with the stress of raising and teaching an autistic child.
You will learn what autism is and you will learn how to deal with the problems associated with it.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
★ The true definition and characteristics of autism
★ The symptoms of autism and the degree of severity
★ The latest research that gives hope for the discovery of the cause of autism
★ Different educational ideas for the autistic child
★ An in depth study of the communication and social skill problems of the autistic
★ Myths and misinformation about autism is exposed
★ Resources on where to get support for the parents of autistic children
★ Treatment and diagnoses methods are explained
★ A full explanation about the difference between Asperger’s syndrome and autism
★ How to deal with symptoms like fixation and lack of eye contact
★ and much Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
SIGN guideline recommendations are available on the move with the award-winning SIGN app. Developed by the SIGN Executive in collaboration with Root Creative, Glasgow.
Updated: March 2015
New content includes:
SIGN 50: The updated edition of the Quick Reference Guide for our Guideline Developer's Handbook
SIGN 141: British guideline on the management of asthma
Produced jointly by SIGN and the British Thoracic Society (BTS) since 2003, sections of the guideline are updated biennially. The 2014 update covers all sections of the guideline except diagnosis/monitoring and asthma in adolescents and includes complete revisions of the sections on supported self-management and organisation and delivery of care, and extensive revisions to the section on non-pharmacological management of asthma.
A new section highlighting the key recommendations for implementation has also been added. It is hoped that this asthma guideline continues to serve as a basis for high quality management of both acute and chronic asthma and a stimulus for research into areas of management for which there is little evidence.
Sections of the guideline will continue to be updated on the BTS and SIGN websites on a biennial basis.
The QRG content is enhanced with material from the main guideline and online resources, linked to the SIGN website. The app features keyword search, bookmarking and access to the SIGN website. New QRGs will be available as an update as they are published, building into a complete library.
Main web site:
Support web site:
This app explains:
• what diabetes is;
• how different types of diabetes are treated;
• what you can do to help control your diabetes;
• complications associated with diabetes; and
• where you can get more information and support.