Our Autism test will guide you through a series of statements and in the end you'll find out what's the chance of you having an Autism.
To learn more about Autism check out:
Disclaimer: this app is made for educational and entertainment purposes; this app is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
Spice up your home screen with a doo-dad, a widget for your Android device. Doo-dads are designed to add a little bling to your screen without changing your background. Do you have the perfect wallpaper, but you think it's missing a little something to set it off? That's where doo-dads come in. Doo-dads come in various sizes and put very little drain on your battery.
To install this doo-dad, follow these instructions (or watch video below):
1. Purchase, download, and install the app
2. Click the apps button (circle with six small squares in it)
3. When the screen comes up, select Widgets
4. Look for your doo-dad and select it
Your doo-dad should appear on the screen. To move it around, just long-press the image until you see it increase in size; then move it to where you want it. Watch our Video!
Everybody's screen needs a doo-dad!
keywords: autism, autistic, medical, doo-dads, doodads
Technology can give new means of communication to people who suffer from communication disorders; India Rose takes advantage of the latest innovations, touchscreens and text-to-speech, to teach these persons a new way to communicate.
How? Thanks to indiagrams.
"What's an indiagram?", you may ask. And here's the answer: it's the combination of visuals (a picture and a title) and sounds (the speech), allowing users to create sentences which will be read aloud to their peers, simply by dragging pictures.
One tablet computer is everything you need to benefit from India Rose. No more picture books, no more cumbersome devices.
India Rose is FREE and will remain so, thanks to its community. The project is open source, meaning that everybody can contribute to its improvement with suggestions, pictures or code!
The base set consists of more than 400 indiagrams (thanks to www.sclera.be) which can be enriched to better suit every person's needs. Customization is done through a special interface designed to manage the collections and distinct from the communication interface to avoid confusion.
Get on board:
Get the lastest news:
Follow us on facebook and help us spread the word:
Unlike thousands of other AAC Autism Apps, AAC Autism Talk Now App stands out with an excellent download and easy install options. This simple Autism device is stuffed with pictures, that speaks when tapped.Autism kids and adults always want to talk more. This is now possible through AAC Talk Now App.
Let the AAC App simply speak out loud on what ever you type in the white space. Isn't it amazing! AAC Autism Talk Now is a wonderful learning App that makes every kid fill out with joy. Explore more by downloading AAC Talk Now App right on your device today.
A wonderful App for kids to communicate their needs and show gestures and emotions.
Also a learning App that educates kids with sound and images through visual cues.
* Autism children with difficulty in communication
* Aid Non Verbal children (even toddlers) and adults
* User Centred Design (UCD) followed
* Doctors Consulted
* Professional design from hyena labs
* Eat - Variety of food with images
* Play - Hide and seek, Painting and more...
* I Want To - Dancing, Shopping and covers daily chores
* Emotions - Love, Anger, Sickness and more...
* Typed Emotions - App talks the typed messages loudly
* Loads quickly with preloaded images to touch and speak now
* Very simple and easy for children (even toddlers) to use
* Easy navigation
* An Exclusive text box for kids to share typed emotions
* One click Install from App Store
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from autism spectrum disorder
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of autism spectrum disorder and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for autism spectrum disorder
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from autism spectrum disorder in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains autism spectrum disorder diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Everyone knows that autism exists, but most people have no idea that autism is just one of the autism spectrum disorders -- let alone how to recognize the symptoms.
The only way to single out a child with autism is to know what characteristics to look for, and they may not be the same for all children!
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ What are Autism Spectrum Disorders – Explore the history of autism and dispel some of the myths.
★ What are the different types of ASDs (Autism Spectrum Disorder) – There are actually three different types. Do you know what they are?
★ What are the symptoms – This is an important one. Learn how to distinguish them from normal behavior.
★ What Causes Autism Spectrum Disorders – There are many theories and we discuss them here.
★ After the Diagnosis – Learning how to cope and absorb what you need to know as a parent of a child with an ASD.
★ Treatments and Therapies – A discussion about some of the therapies available.
★ Treating the Entire Family - What parents should tell their other children.
★ How Do You Teach an ADS Child in Public School – Discover what the school systems have to offer for special needs children. You might be pleasantly surprised!
★ How to Teach Your ADS Child Social Skills – Even something as basic as toilet training is important.
★ When Your Child Becomes a Teenager – Explore some of the new challenges as your child matures.
★ What Causes Language (and speech) Problems in Autism – Communication problems are prevalent in ASD children. How to help overcome.
★ When Your Child Grows Up - What to prepare your autistic child for as an adult coping in society.
★ and much, Much More!
The sooner you become aware of ASD in your child the quicker you can begin to prepare yourself for the future. You can overcome and help your child prepare him or herself for what lies ahead.
The sooner you know the sooner you can educate yourself and prepare for the years ahead. There is absolutely no reason why you should not expect a happy life for your child.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
This app is primarily for physical therapists, however, G-codes are not discipline specific. Functional reporting is required for all Medicare Part B participants. Some of these tests can be used by other disciplines such as occupational therapists. The goal is to incorporate specific tests for each discipline and have them organized within the application. This app is designed to facilitate and accurately determine functional impairment with a corresponding G-Code.
This application is a collection of fall risk tests therapists commonly use. Included is G-code implementation which is a claims-based data collection strategy CMS started implementing by voluntary process on January 1st, 2013 and will be mandatory starting July 1st, 2013. This is a new way for CMS to collect outcome data based on therapy sessions. These are a handful of tests and there are many more that use G-Codes. If you use a particular exam frequently, please feel free to contact me so I can add it to this app. Please leave feedback as I like to know how I'm doing and what I can improve on.
Berg Balance Test
Dynamic Gait Index (DGI)
Timed Up & Go
Modified Functional Reach
Mini Mental Exam
6 Minute Walk Test
Short DGI (4-item DGI)
Short Physical Performance Battery
10-Meter Walk Test
CMS G-Code Modifier implementation for most tests
As before... suggestions are always welcome
One of our happy customers ran out of space to write on Google Play while reviewing the app so they graciously granted us to put this in the Description!
"Here is what a key client says about our powerful but easy to use system:-
I specialize in family medicine with house visits and multiple clinics. This app has brought portability and simplicity to my practice without any loss in patient records functionality. It is truly an excellent and robust app - I am managing around 1,500 patient records with an average of three visit records per patient. Siyami have made innovative use of templates to create flexibility and structure without the complexity. Records import from legacy systems works beautifully. The export module allows for statutory reporting through third party systems when combined with the structural integrity and uniformity maintained through the use of templates. I have also managed to sync backups to Dropbox and other cloud storage systems through the use of easily available apps. This provides a level of safety and continuity found in more complex and expensive systems. My congratulations to Siyami. They have been very receptive to change requests to develop two major app upgrades over a three week period to facilitate a changeover to this app and statutory reporting and analysis beyond. Thank you.
David Tanti MD, MMCFD"
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
- Add, update, delete, search patients, visits. Add SOAP notes. View History. Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC for storage or print.
- Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select the template or chart
- Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid.
- Use dictations
- Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk data upload to/from your existing system.
- Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with ONE tap. Supports Google calendar sync.
- Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save HTML
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - ONE tap to text, call or email patients with balance due.
Here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Therapist, Eye Clinician, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM student school as well as interns. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
These therapy regimens designed by occupational therapists (OTs), help children with SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder) self-regulate, calm down and maintain an optimal arousal level throughout the day. Today we know that a wide range of neurological developmental problems co-exist with SPD, especially autism (ASD) and attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD).
SensoryTreat app is specifically designed to help parents and OTs manage sensory diet. OTs can easily build daily routines that families can adhere to and receive reports on therapy progress. Helping parents turn sensory diet from chores to fun activities, which blend easily into family daily routine. SensoryTreat app makes sensory diet fun & easy!
Parents and occupational therapists can both enjoy these rich features:
• Over 100 easy-to-follow activity illustrations, grouped and color-coded by sensory systems.
• Simple tools for building and adapting daily sensory schedule that blends into busy family routine.
• One central place for managing a child’s sensory diet, using multiple mobile devices by multiple caregivers.
• Parents can videotape OT-session activities and add them to the home program seamlessly.
• Activity reminders help parents manage therapy regimen, even when the child is with another caregiver.
• Simple tools that record child’s response to activities help monitor adherence and identify any need for adaptations.
• Parents can track specific therapy goals such as sleeping, eating or customizable task-specific goals.
• OTs can receive email reports, making parent consultations more efficient and writing evaluation reports easier.
Sensory diet, Sensory processing disorder, Autism, Occupational therapist, Home program, Sensory integration, Sensory activities, SPD, ASD, ADHD
The App contains:
* OT terminology
* OT Process
* Exam Review
...and Much more
-Intuitive user interface.
-Questions arranged by topics and generated randomly, followed by lengthy rationales.
-Timed questions that simulate the NCLEX Exam.
-Study mode and interactive flash cards that allow you to study, keep parts that you want to revise, shuffle, and discard questions you feel comfortable with leaving only ones you would like to study further.
About Alfajiri Mobile Solutions
Alfajiri mobile solutions is an independent App Company dedicated to providing intuitive, engaging and interactive educational Applications for Healthcare, IT and Business industries. We provide a way for students to study and practice through their mobile devices by creating quality content that goes above and beyond what they will encounter in the actual Test. We give Students tools that make learning easy and fun and that will make you an above average student. Our questions and rationales are designed to give Students a deep understanding of topics without having to cram.
For questions and more information, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
1,000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
"This app is a dream for any parent with a child on the Autism spectrum or really any child with special needs." -Smart Apps for Special Needs
***You must create an account on a full-size browser before using Birdhouse for Autism on Android. If you're using a laptop or desktop, please go here to create your account: http://birdhousehq.com. Sorry for the trouble-- we really appreciate your patience while we work hard to make this available :-)
Birdhouse is a super helpful, easy-to-use website and smartphone app designed for parents raising children with Autism, BY parents raising a child with Autism.
Easily keep a running, searchable journal of your child's daily activities like sleep, medications/supplements, moods, therapies, poop, meltdown, food, and text, so you can figure out what's working and what needs to be changed.
Over time, Birdhouse for Autism will become among the most valuable Autism resources in your arsenal, keeping you organized and in control.
"I've recommended you to a zillion peeps!" -Linda Q., Supermom
USE BIRDHOUSE FOR AUTISM TO:
-Keep a daily behavioral journal
-Stay informed on your child's progress
-Track sensory diets
-Collaborate with teachers and therapists
-Share info with doctors
-Manage alternative diets and eating habits
-Track your child's sleep cycles
-Identify what causes meltdowns
-Organize medications and supplements
-Record notes from therapy sessions
-Account for poop & dietary infractions
-Stay in control of your child's progress
Check out http://birdhousehq.com for a full rundown of features, and testimonials from parents, teachers, and specialists who've used Birdhouse.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all feedback, questions, concerns, etc.
Thank you for helping us make Birdhouse for Autism more helpful for your family!
CMS (Centers for Medicare and medicaid Services) requires accurate Rehabilitation Therapy Services documentation and one common error therapists make is failure to document exact time for procedure and modalities.
No more rounding of tx minutes. With Rehab Treatment Timer, therapist will be able to bill actual minutes vs rounding them off, increasing efficiency and accuracy of billing.
The Autism-Spectrum Quotient (AQ) test gives a measure of autistic traits in adults. It was developed by Psychologist Simon Baron-Cohen and other colleagues at Cambridge’s Autism Research Centre.
The testing process consists of 50 multiple choice questions, which can be used to give an assessment into the likelihood of having Asperger's Syndrome or other conditions that are also classified on the Autism Spectrum such as PDD-NOS or High Functioning Autism.
The test can be used by adults and often it is used by parents taking the test on behalf of their children.
This app explains:
• what diabetes is;
• how different types of diabetes are treated;
• what you can do to help control your diabetes;
• complications associated with diabetes; and
• where you can get more information and support.
SIGN guideline recommendations are available on the move with the award-winning SIGN app. Developed by the SIGN Executive in collaboration with Root Creative, Glasgow.
Updated: March 2015
New content includes:
SIGN 50: The updated edition of the Quick Reference Guide for our Guideline Developer's Handbook
SIGN 141: British guideline on the management of asthma
Produced jointly by SIGN and the British Thoracic Society (BTS) since 2003, sections of the guideline are updated biennially. The 2014 update covers all sections of the guideline except diagnosis/monitoring and asthma in adolescents and includes complete revisions of the sections on supported self-management and organisation and delivery of care, and extensive revisions to the section on non-pharmacological management of asthma.
A new section highlighting the key recommendations for implementation has also been added. It is hoped that this asthma guideline continues to serve as a basis for high quality management of both acute and chronic asthma and a stimulus for research into areas of management for which there is little evidence.
Sections of the guideline will continue to be updated on the BTS and SIGN websites on a biennial basis.
The QRG content is enhanced with material from the main guideline and online resources, linked to the SIGN website. The app features keyword search, bookmarking and access to the SIGN website. New QRGs will be available as an update as they are published, building into a complete library.
Main web site:
Support web site: