Spice up your home screen with a doo-dad, a widget for your Android device. Doo-dads are designed to add a little bling to your screen without changing your background. Do you have the perfect wallpaper, but you think it's missing a little something to set it off? That's where doo-dads come in. Doo-dads come in various sizes and put very little drain on your battery.
To install this doo-dad, follow these instructions (or watch video below):
1. Purchase, download, and install the app
2. Click the apps button (circle with six small squares in it)
3. When the screen comes up, select Widgets
4. Look for your doo-dad and select it
Your doo-dad should appear on the screen. To move it around, just long-press the image until you see it increase in size; then move it to where you want it. Watch our Video!
Everybody's screen needs a doo-dad!
keywords: autism, autistic, medical, doo-dads, doodads
Our Autism test will guide you through a series of statements and in the end you'll find out what's the chance of you having an Autism.
To learn more about Autism check out:
Disclaimer: this app is made for educational and entertainment purposes; this app is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
The Autism-Spectrum Quotient (AQ) test gives a measure of autistic traits in adults. It was developed by Psychologist Simon Baron-Cohen and other colleagues at Cambridge’s Autism Research Centre.
The testing process consists of 50 multiple choice questions, which can be used to give an assessment into the likelihood of having Asperger's Syndrome or other conditions that are also classified on the Autism Spectrum such as PDD-NOS or High Functioning Autism.
The test can be used by adults and often it is used by parents taking the test on behalf of their children.
Technology can give new means of communication to people who suffer from communication disorders; India Rose takes advantage of the latest innovations, touchscreens and text-to-speech, to teach these persons a new way to communicate.
How? Thanks to indiagrams.
"What's an indiagram?", you may ask. And here's the answer: it's the combination of visuals (a picture and a title) and sounds (the speech), allowing users to create sentences which will be read aloud to their peers, simply by dragging pictures.
One tablet computer is everything you need to benefit from India Rose. No more picture books, no more cumbersome devices.
India Rose is FREE and will remain so, thanks to its community. The project is open source, meaning that everybody can contribute to its improvement with suggestions, pictures or code!
The base set consists of more than 400 indiagrams (thanks to www.sclera.be) which can be enriched to better suit every person's needs. Customization is done through a special interface designed to manage the collections and distinct from the communication interface to avoid confusion.
Get on board:
Get the lastest news:
Follow us on facebook and help us spread the word:
Everyone knows that autism exists, but most people have no idea that autism is just one of the autism spectrum disorders -- let alone how to recognize the symptoms.
The only way to single out a child with autism is to know what characteristics to look for, and they may not be the same for all children!
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ What are Autism Spectrum Disorders – Explore the history of autism and dispel some of the myths.
★ What are the different types of ASDs (Autism Spectrum Disorder) – There are actually three different types. Do you know what they are?
★ What are the symptoms – This is an important one. Learn how to distinguish them from normal behavior.
★ What Causes Autism Spectrum Disorders – There are many theories and we discuss them here.
★ After the Diagnosis – Learning how to cope and absorb what you need to know as a parent of a child with an ASD.
★ Treatments and Therapies – A discussion about some of the therapies available.
★ Treating the Entire Family - What parents should tell their other children.
★ How Do You Teach an ADS Child in Public School – Discover what the school systems have to offer for special needs children. You might be pleasantly surprised!
★ How to Teach Your ADS Child Social Skills – Even something as basic as toilet training is important.
★ When Your Child Becomes a Teenager – Explore some of the new challenges as your child matures.
★ What Causes Language (and speech) Problems in Autism – Communication problems are prevalent in ASD children. How to help overcome.
★ When Your Child Grows Up - What to prepare your autistic child for as an adult coping in society.
★ and much, Much More!
The sooner you become aware of ASD in your child the quicker you can begin to prepare yourself for the future. You can overcome and help your child prepare him or herself for what lies ahead.
The sooner you know the sooner you can educate yourself and prepare for the years ahead. There is absolutely no reason why you should not expect a happy life for your child.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from autism spectrum disorder
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of autism spectrum disorder and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for autism spectrum disorder
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from autism spectrum disorder in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains autism spectrum disorder diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
These therapy regimens designed by occupational therapists (OTs), help children with SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder) self-regulate, calm down and maintain an optimal arousal level throughout the day. Today we know that a wide range of neurological developmental problems co-exist with SPD, especially autism (ASD) and attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD).
SensoryTreat app is specifically designed to help parents and OTs manage sensory diet. OTs can easily build daily routines that families can adhere to and receive reports on therapy progress. Helping parents turn sensory diet from chores to fun activities, which blend easily into family daily routine. SensoryTreat app makes sensory diet fun & easy!
Parents and occupational therapists can both enjoy these rich features:
• Over 100 easy-to-follow activity illustrations, grouped and color-coded by sensory systems.
• Simple tools for building and adapting daily sensory schedule that blends into busy family routine.
• One central place for managing a child’s sensory diet, using multiple mobile devices by multiple caregivers.
• Parents can videotape OT-session activities and add them to the home program seamlessly.
• Activity reminders help parents manage therapy regimen, even when the child is with another caregiver.
• Simple tools that record child’s response to activities help monitor adherence and identify any need for adaptations.
• Parents can track specific therapy goals such as sleeping, eating or customizable task-specific goals.
• OTs can receive email reports, making parent consultations more efficient and writing evaluation reports easier.
Sensory diet, Sensory processing disorder, Autism, Occupational therapist, Home program, Sensory integration, Sensory activities, SPD, ASD, ADHD
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Treatment Options
- Ongoing Research
Plus an section devoted to Prevalence of Autism, Medications, and a brief discussion of Autism and Vaccinations.
Unlike thousands of other AAC Autism Apps, AAC Autism Talk Now App stands out with an excellent download and easy install options. This simple Autism device is stuffed with pictures, that speaks when tapped.Autism kids and adults always want to talk more. This is now possible through AAC Talk Now App.
Let the AAC App simply speak out loud on what ever you type in the white space. Isn't it amazing! AAC Autism Talk Now is a wonderful learning App that makes every kid fill out with joy. Explore more by downloading AAC Talk Now App right on your device today.
A wonderful App for kids to communicate their needs and show gestures and emotions.
Also a learning App that educates kids with sound and images through visual cues.
* Autism children with difficulty in communication
* Aid Non Verbal children (even toddlers) and adults
* User Centred Design (UCD) followed
* Doctors Consulted
* Professional design from hyena labs
* Eat - Variety of food with images
* Play - Hide and seek, Painting and more...
* I Want To - Dancing, Shopping and covers daily chores
* Emotions - Love, Anger, Sickness and more...
* Typed Emotions - App talks the typed messages loudly
* Loads quickly with preloaded images to touch and speak now
* Very simple and easy for children (even toddlers) to use
* Easy navigation
* An Exclusive text box for kids to share typed emotions
* One click Install from App Store
When the questions are completed, the user is presented with an analysis. For children ages under 5, the app reveals what percentages of developmental milestones are currently being met. For the children over five/school aged, it reveals the percentage of maladaptive traits observed. The ratings are categorized as;
No Concern: Functioning Within Normal Limits
If any concerns are raised after viewing the results, the app is also capable of locating the appropriate medical professional. A database of professionals consisting of Occupational Therapists, Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, Physical Therapists, and Speech Pathologists, can be searched and allows the user to find the medical professional closest to their location.
For more information visit: www.iOTScreener.com
If you need more information SLP professional and general speech therapy please visit website of american speech-language hearing association (asha) or general resources games and free material for laryngectomy.
These speech therapy practice word cards are for SLP professionals, parents and teachers to help with articulation. These cards used to improve articulation apraxia language phonology or stuttering even for autism.:
The key features of speech therapy articulation cards include
1. Over 1200 words and picture for Speech therapy practice
2. Real life images to keep your kids entertained with articulation activity
3. Only 1 syllable words
4. contains no phrases, sentences or reading story stories.
5. Real time voice recognition
6. Easy to practice speech therapy at home
Your suggestion comments and feedback are appreciated. firstname.lastname@example.org
However most of the time it is either not done or not done properly and the tools provided are opened for many interpretations and ambiguity due to cultural and language differences especially in an Asian or Middle Easten context.
The other challenge which could prevent a thorough evaluation is that most of the time, children at that age might have strangers’ anxiety when meeting up with someone for the first time. It is more effective to observe them during the time when they are most relax and comfortable. Parents and caregivers have a lot of contact time with their child/ward and it will be ideal if they can observe their behaviour in the normal everyday life. The mobile M-Chat could facilitate them through the process.
Talk Around It helps people with word finding difficulties to practise Naming Techniques and improve Word Retrieval. Developed by Speech and Language Therapists, Talk Around It uses evidence-based techniques to treat conditions such as aphasia, anomia, stroke, dementia, alzheimer’s and autism. It now includes 10 quality pictures, 70 Sound Cues, Testing and Progress Reports to document patients’ progress.
• The Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists (IASLT) review:
'Talk Around It apps have therapeutic benefit and shall be a good medium within treatment to target word finding deficits for specific cohort of patients……..I would recommend these apps and will have them in my therapy toolbox.' (IASLT Magazine, spring/summer 2014
Talk Around It now offers Naming exercises, Testing and Progress Reports and the option to customise. These features make it the most comprehensive and affordable app on the market to help with word finding.
New updates include:
Picture Customisation: Option to omit pictures and create a favourites list
Testing: Test 10 words (Upgrade to Full version for additional testing options)
Progress Reports: View patient progress showing results over time and by test type
• 10 images, (Upgrade to Full version for 100 images)
• Cueing hierarchy with 90 audio & written cues (Upgrade for over 900 cues)
• Semantic questions for circumlocution
• Evidence-based practice techniques
• Option to hide timer in test mode
• Easy to use interface
• No ads or in-app purchases
Talk Around It is used in clinical and home settings to treat a range of speech disorders including anomia and aphasia.
Using Talk Around It helps with
• Word finding or naming skills
• Cued Lexical Retrieval
• Receptive and expressive language
• Self-cuing to help word finding
• Circumlocution skills
Our users like the accessibility of the app and the simplicity of the interface. Just download the app and begin your naming practice using the hi-res photographic images, audio and written cues.
Speech and Language Therapists using our app say:
“…a very useful tool to aid in the generalisation of strategies learned in one-to-one therapy sessions.” (Kerrie, SLT, Ireland)
“Easy to use app. Clear pictures and nice interface. Accessible for children.” (Trudy, SLT, Singapore)
“Visually this app looks really well. The pictures are clear and the layout of the app is understandable and user friendly. The cues available are thorough and easy to understand. …. I could definitely see this being useful in therapy.” (Eimear, SLT, Ireland)
Squeezy has been reviewed and approved by the NHS Choices health apps library team for its clinical safety, and was a runner up in the finals of the Advancing Healthcare Awards 2014.
• Customisable exercise plan
• “Professional mode” to help physiotherapists set detailed exercise plans for patients
• Visual, and audio guides for exercises
• Information and tips written by professional Women’s Health physiotherapists
• Track and monitor your progress
• Write a short note after a completed exercise
• Simple and clear interface
This app explains:
• what diabetes is;
• how different types of diabetes are treated;
• what you can do to help control your diabetes;
• complications associated with diabetes; and
• where you can get more information and support.
SIGN guideline recommendations are available on the move with the award-winning SIGN app. Developed by the SIGN Executive in collaboration with Root Creative, Glasgow.
Updated: March 2015
New content includes:
SIGN 50: The updated edition of the Quick Reference Guide for our Guideline Developer's Handbook
SIGN 141: British guideline on the management of asthma
Produced jointly by SIGN and the British Thoracic Society (BTS) since 2003, sections of the guideline are updated biennially. The 2014 update covers all sections of the guideline except diagnosis/monitoring and asthma in adolescents and includes complete revisions of the sections on supported self-management and organisation and delivery of care, and extensive revisions to the section on non-pharmacological management of asthma.
A new section highlighting the key recommendations for implementation has also been added. It is hoped that this asthma guideline continues to serve as a basis for high quality management of both acute and chronic asthma and a stimulus for research into areas of management for which there is little evidence.
Sections of the guideline will continue to be updated on the BTS and SIGN websites on a biennial basis.
The QRG content is enhanced with material from the main guideline and online resources, linked to the SIGN website. The app features keyword search, bookmarking and access to the SIGN website. New QRGs will be available as an update as they are published, building into a complete library.
Main web site:
Support web site: