Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 16,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
** PLEASE EMAIL ME FEEDBACK REGARDING THE APPLICATION CONTENT!! I WANT TO IMPROVE THIS APPLICATION **
Ever wonder: What is Root? Why do people want Root? How does Root work? How would I obtain Root? How to verify Root?
Accurate and correct information about root access can be difficult to obtain.
This application answers these simple questions in a clear and concise manner. Definitions are provided, sources are cited and links are given.
The goal is to help all users understand more about root. This application is at an early stage of accomplishing this goal. After much research and experience helping many many users understand what root is, why people want to root, how root works and some of the common methods taken for obtaining root access, I have put everything together into one simple application.
Having received hundreds of the same questions via email from Android users across the globe regarding my Root Check application and specifically about root, I decided it would be most beneficial for all users to have a simple, easy and clear educational tool explaining All About Root. I plan to continue to refine and add information as I receive feedback.
A "technical" section has been added to cover some of the more detailed and technical aspects of root including ownership and permissions, along with setuid and setgid attributes.
Please let me know via email, IRC or posts on the common forums, whether the information is helpful, unhelpful, missing details, contains too many details, etc. I appreciate all feedback. Thank you for your support and reading all of my market description!!!
SEO: root root access android root setuid setgid su su binary exploit superuser
Root Tools is the ultimate tool for unlocked/rooted devices. Now that you are rooted you can customize your phone to the max simply with this app. Increase performance or change fonts and boot animations with a single click. Remove system or data apps easily and more.
☆ Android 2.2+ Apps to SD
☆ Backup or restore any system or data app
☆ Remove any system or data app
-- Batch removal/backup included
☆ Install a boot animation from a list of 30 animations
- Enable random boot animations on each boot-up (in settings)
☆ Install custom fonts (25+)
☆Pulldown text editor (change the "Verizon Wireless" in the pulldown bar!)
Tweaks & Hacks:
☆ Block ads
☆ Build property edits
-- Reduce call ring delay time to save battery
-- Set the dalvik vm heap to increase performance
-- Set max events manager and proximity delay
-- Manage stagefright player
-- Set the wifi scan interval to save battery life
-- Choose your lcd density (like changing the resolution on your PC screen)
-- Turn on or off hard key lights while the screen is on
Edit the build.prop from within the app with your own custom edits
☆ Manage cache
-- Clear all data or sdcard cache
-- Move cache to and from the sdcard or phone
☆ Free internal memory
☆ Clear market search history, zipalign apps, fix permissions, etc.
Root Tools allows you to customize the app and make it your own. You can change the entire look of it through theme settings in the main settings menu. Through settings you can also manage backups, access android hidden testing menu, enable or disable your boot animation, turn on/off camera shutter sounds and configure sysctl.conf to maximize performance for more advanced users.
Root Tools is a fun project I started for custom ROMs and is turning into much more. I hope you enjoy the app :)
Boot animation install problems??
1) Try going into Root Tools settings (click menu > settings) and set the install location manually. (most phones use "/data/local/bootanimation.zip" or "/system/media/bootanimation.zip"
2) You may have a bad download. Try removing the file on your sdcard in the roottools folder.
Remember: if something isn't working email me first before rating.
If you like the changes then please re-rate. Please don't rate bad for the 15 minute refund policy. Complain to google instead. If something isn't working email me before complaining where I cannot respond to you.
Developed By: JRummy Apps Inc.
Top 1 Software key App on Android Market
Top 10 Must have app for root devices
Top 1 Must have app on HTC HD2
Top 1 Software key app with best customization features
Works from 1.5 to 4.0(ICS)
If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don't have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier.
This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime. Button Savior 1.1.6 or later now suppports E-INK display with specially made themes provided by XDA member Berlinski.
For non root user: You can still use power off, Home, Camera, Call , and volume keys or you can get Button Savior non root if you are running Jelly Bean or newer.
☆ (NEW) PopControl that allows you to add favourite action and use instantly.
☆ (NEW) Hover control supported for automatic Software Button visibility control with mouse or Samsung S-Pen
☆ (NEW) Free floatable trigger icon
☆ (NEW) Swipe to show Button Savior panel from both sides
☆ Simulates 'Home' 'Back' 'Search' 'Back' 'Recent Task' 'Screen Off' 'Volume', 'Directional Key'
☆ Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
☆ Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
☆ Added Camera key and Call key simulation
☆ Customizable trigger position
☆ Also provides themese to support e-ink display
☆ Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
☆ Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
☆ Home key is supported
☆ Power key is supported
☆ Volume key is supported
☆ Camera key is supported
☆ Call key is supported
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM GRANTING ROOT FOR THIS APP
If your device is rooted and still cannot use keys except home, please update su binary and superuser apk.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNINSTALL
You need to disable screen off feature first. To disable, go to setting/location secuirty/device admin to remove Button Savior from the list.
Theme contribution list:
(1) Default (XDA member stefen)
(2) Froyo (XDA member hlvl)
(3) Sense UI (XDA member internauta2000)
(4) Honeycomb (XDA member securecrt)
(5) Pen's Ginger (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(6) Pen's Honeycomb (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(7) Pen's Sense UI (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(8) Contrast for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(9) Metro for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(10) Subtle for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(11) K3 ICS (XDA member kam333)
(12) K3 Honeycomb (XDA member kam333)
(13) Rajiv's Windows RT (XDA member rajiv)
[This app requires following permission because]
☆ GET TASK: Need to display recent app
☆ VIBRATE: For hepatic feedback
☆ INTERNET: For ads and for shortcut with internet action
☆ ACCESS NETWORK: For ads
☆ MAKE CALL: For direct dial shortcut
This add-on module enables the root file management features of FX File Explorer.
THIS IS ONLY AN ADD-ON, NOT AN APPLICATION. You must have FX File Explorer installed for it to work. This add-on will not appear in your application launcher. Its functionality is accessed within FX, by tapping the "System (Root)" item on the FX home screen. Please install FX and try it out before purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
*** CRITICAL INFORMATION: READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING ***
* YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE ROOT ACCESS: This module requires that you have root/superuser access on your phone/tablet. This module WILL NOT root your phone/tablet. If you do not have root access, this module is useless.
* Root access is intended for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts ONLY. Improper use of any root access application can cause your phone/tablet to malfunction or become entirely non-operational. You assume all risk when using this or any root-access application to modify your device.
* Browse, modify, and copy files to and from the otherwise inaccessible /data/app (installed Applications) and /data/data (application data / configuration) directories.
* Search for files and folders by filename, size, date, and type.
* View and change permissions and ownership of files and folders.
* Remount the root (/) and /system partitions as read-write.
* Edit configuration files as root using FX's built-in text editor.
* View any binary or text file using FX's built-in binary/hex and text viewers.
Safety and Security Features:
As FX is designed to be an "everyday" file manager, special care was taken to ensure that adding root-access features to it would not detract from that capability. When the root module is installed, FX will still always use normal Android user access for file operations. The root module is only enabled when you specifically open the "System (Root)" catalog from the home screen of FX.
Security features can be configured to either warn you when you are using root access (the default behavior) or to require a PIN or password in order to use the root features. These features can also be disabled, but they're designed to be very unobtrusive (e.g. warnings are only displayed after a configurable interval of non-root use).
FX will display a warning on the home screen whenever the "/" or "/system" partitions have been remounted read-write, as it's a safety/security risk to not remount them as read-only when you're finished doing work as root.
FX features a recursive checksum calculator to allow manual checking of file integrity between two directories, and the system can even incorporate permissions and ownership data into its calculations to ensure two directories are identically configured. This feature can be accessed by long-pressing on a folder and tapping "Details", and then tapping "Calculate Checksum".
* common word roots with examples
* variety of exercises (root->meaning, meaning->root, meaning->words etc.)
* traditional word cards
* roots list supporting searches by roots and meanings
* keeping track of learning progress
If you spot typos/mistakes, don't hesitate to let me know :)
Here I show you how to update your android powered device using 3rd Party Software, the device i have is the Samsung Galaxy S2 / SII, I will be updating it to Android GingerBread 2.3.6 using Odin
Whether you meet:
1)no application found after factory reset
2)cant find the application you backup before
So, try Installer+, this is the newest and best uninstall tool on the market today, which make your phone more cleaner and using more smoother.
# A quick tour of the SD card application package, including the name /path /size /time
# Show total number and size of the application package statistics
# One click to install application
# Support batch installation
# Support Delete an application package
# Rapid application package name filter
# Various sorting capabilities such as location / name / size / time order
# Do not need Root privileges
Similar applications on the market including Easy Installer，Installer，AppInstaller，Fast App Install
# Better user experience:
1 search in the most front-end, more convenient input
2 default sort by path, and the sort button on the top, a click to switch the date / size order
3 show the install button for each application, the operation is more simple
4 show the total number of applications and size, but also match based on your search criteria
# More faster:
1 through pre-loading mechanism for faster display
2 through cache mechanism for faster search
# User-friendly UI:
1 blue color scheme, visual comfort
2 simple layout of the program, more convenient operation
1. What is the use of Installer+?
A: Show application for icon/name/version in SD card, so you can:
1)find application in SD card quickly, so avoid download again
2)remove the duplicate application, so save space of SD card
2 Why is some application displayed twice and more?
A: Following two situation may be:
1) same application store in different path of SD card, so path is not same
2) different version of a application in SD card, so version is not same
Installer+ is the newest and best install tool currently on the market, just try it.
Any questions, you can contact us: email@example.com
Keyboard Manager allows you to customize what keyboard appears based on your device configuration.
It displays the keyboards you have enabled on your android device, and let you select one per orientation (landscape/portrait).
As your phone switch orientation, the app automatically switch the keyboard.
The app is open source (MPL v2), and the source code is available @ https://bitbucket.org/ne0fhyk/keyboard-manager/src
1. Xplore you phones internal and external filesystem.
2. Create new directory, cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, zip, unzip and fix permissions of any file anywhere on your phone.
3. Open files supported by your phone with default or app of your choice. And any other file that can be opened as text with this.
4. Edit any file that can be opened as text.
5. Share files with people. Now you can mail any file on your phone as and attachment unlike the default Gmail app where you can only attach images
6. Get list of running apps and stop them if you want.
7. Run any available Linux command on phone.
8. Reboot phone.
1. Root access (required only for cut, copy, paste, delete, renaming file, creating new dir, reboot and running linux commands)
2. Busybox installed.
This is a powerful app that can damage your phone and/or data. Don't use it until you are absolutely sure you know what you are doing.
I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
No ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidassistant.paid
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk bokmål, Polski, Português, Slovenščina, Svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Pусский, עברית, العربية, हिंदी, ไทย,한국의, 中文(简体), 中文(繁体), 日本語
KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant tablet
- Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
- View and edit any file
- Text Editor
- SQLite database viewer
- Extract, create tar/gzip files
- Extract RAR archives
- Execute scripts
- Send files
- Image thumbnails
- APK binary XML viewer
- Change file owner/group
- Create symbolic link
- “Open With” facility
- Create shortcuts
Many of our customers are very satisfied customers. If we can’t help you, we still honor the 24 hour refund policy.
Get the ultimate Root Manager now!
Boost your phone’s speed to optimize performance with Android Booster!
Android Booster FREE is a top-rated mobile phone optimization app that helps millions of users speed up their Android phones, reclaim memory, save battery, kill tasks & completely uninstall unwanted apps.
Download for FREE now to improve your phone’s performance!
--Battery Manager: [NEW]--
- Battery Saving Mode: Four preset modes to help you get the most out of your Android phone’s battery life. These modes watch over your system performance and manage battery usage effectively. Besides, you can always add a customized battery boosting mode for a personalized power saver.
-- Tells you which apps are consuming the most power
-- Gives you tips on reducing their power consumption to extend battery life.
--One-click optimization to boost Android phone’s speed
-- Auto Optimization :Works behind the scene and even under locked screen to kill tasks that slow down your Android phone to boost your RAM. The result? Your browser pages load faster and your apps run at optimal speed.
--Task manger: Closes battery & memory hogging apps that run in the background with simply one click.
--Monitors all running apps in real-time
--Displays app’s access rights and size information
--Uninstalls apps with one click to immediately increase memory
-- Network Manager--
--Shows which apps are using your Wi-Fi/mobile network
-- Monitors phone traffic
-- Data monitor helps avoiding data usage so you don’t go over monthly plan limits
-- Manages& deletes files on your SD card
-- Renames & moves files/folders
--Virus Scanner & Privacy Protector --
--Enjoy more comprehensive protection from NQ Mobile.
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE NOW!
For more news about free apps & mobile productivity updates, please visit NQ Mobile’s Blog: http://www.nq.com/blog/
Follow NQ Mobile on Twitter & Facebook to get instant updates on mobile security & productivity news.
Other apps from NQ Mobile include: NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus, NQ Mobile Vault (Vault), Call Blocker, Super Task Killer, and NQ Family Guardian (Beta).
**Please note that installing the following apps such as: Juice Defender, Battery Booster, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster together with Android Booster may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Android Task Manager is the overall system application.
Task, Application, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot.
● Task Management (Tasks)
- Real-time process list
- Multi-select, command support
- If you hold the specified item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
- List of service, background, empty applications.
* Service Process : Hidden service to users, but running process (mp3 music playing, atmospheric transmission network, etc.). Should be reviewed when ending.
* Background Process : Hidden applications which can be safely ended.
* Empty Process : End-able process. Cached application
- Used Memory information
- Package information
- The process stop, restart, delete, and detailed information
- Add exception list and exception list management
- Auto-End task
- Shake-End task
- Startup-End task
- One-touch-End task
- Favorite application list(Widget service support)
- Application share(Recommendation)
● Application Management (Applications)
- Multi-select, command support
- If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
- A list of installed applications
- Package information
- App Version information
- App file size
- Application execution, deletion, update confirm, evaluation, comment, and details
- Backup to SD Card
- Application search
- Favorite application list
- Application share(Recommend)
● Backup (Backup list)
- Multi-select, delete, restore (reinstall) support
- Backup to SD Card
- Restore from SD Card
- External APK file install support. (Android package install file)
(path : /sdcard/smartmanager)
- The backup file size
- Backup date information
● Information(Progress bar)
- Device information
- CPU info
- Ram info(Total, Used, Available)
- Battery Information(Temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
- Internal storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- About Android Task Manager
- Android Task Manager Setting
- Volume Control
- Screen Brightness
- Wireless Network
- My Location (network, GPS)
- Bluetooth Setting
- Language Setting
- Date and Time
● Home Screen Widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustabl e
- Specify the possible actions when clicking widgets(one-touch end:In safe mode or task management screen)
- Update info / Avail Ram(1×1)
- Update info / Total Ram, Avail Ram(2×1)
- Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Orange Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Red Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Black Theme)
- Favorite Application Link (2×2 Black Theme)
- Battery status(1×1)
Once using shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily access Android Task Manager program.
If you use widgets feature, you can easily see status of the current Ram and access to Android Task Manager.
Please, let us know if there is any bugs, issues or ideas. We will review them as soon as possible.
User can also create, edit and delete notes.
Notes - User can create, delete and update notes.
Sample code - This tutorial has sample codes for different chapters
Syntax - It has syntax for Android programming
No Internet connection required - All Contents of this tutorial can be accessed offline
Android Lover also Loves Our This app
Please Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.widevision.androidQuiz&feature=search_result
More from developer
A MUST HAVE APP BEFORE AND AFTER ROOTING so you can unleash the power of your Android phone.
Since android Founded there are 300 million android Devices available worldwide and for Each and every phone Rooting method is available. So we can say Android Rooting is common now days.
True that when you doing rooting process there is chance you might be damage it. but chances are very small. 98% always you success in root if you following Right method perfectly.
So overall Rooting is Easy but one thing that always make people Confuse about. that is What After Root?
many people Got successful Root for their android phone but after Root they Don't know What next? What to do after Rooting android?
Lot's of people frustrated after rooting their device what to do now? and after frustration they gonna sell their Rooted Android Device.
But they don't know How much power Their android phone have after Root.
That's Why we decided to present The app Which have Complete Guidance about What After Root?
It contains everything you must need after Rooting your android Phone. It will Show off everything How your android will be more powerful after root.
[✔]List of apps you need after root with small details
[✔]Well explained all the things you need after root
[✔]Boost Speed/Battery Life
[✔]Expand internal storage of your android
[✔]Use PC internet on your Phone/Tablet
and many more..
Mail if you have any questions. we'll be back to you within 24 hours.
WE ARE IN PROCESS OF ADDING MORE AND MORE FEATURES AND SOME MORE INTERESTING TOPICS IN THE APPS SO PLEASE STAY WITH US FOR REGULAR UPDATES.
Join Us at Facebook for Regular Updates and Quick help
Lots of people have interested in android in different way because an android OS is perfect and awesome from all the angles.
Some people like android phones/tabs and android apps where others like android platform as an android developer.
presenting the app which contain everything about android. a true encyclopedia of android the andropedia.
app will provide you every info about android from it's beginning to present.
=>History of android
=>what is android?
=>what is it's meaning?
=>what is apk?
=>Latest android versions it's features and it's release date.
=>Upcoming Powerful android versions.
=>Earning from android as an android developer.
WE ARE IN PROCESS OF ADDING MORE AND MORE FEATURES IN THE APPS SO PLEASE STAY WITH US FOR REGULAR UPDATES.
Join Us at Facebook for Regular Updates and Quick Help.
Get ready to jump into the world of deep knowledge of astronomy.
we're presenting 1st ever android e-book about speed of light as astronomical view.
Speed of Light is little E-book for the space science and astronomy lovers. internet connection must be require to use this app.
Find some amazing facts about space science and Speed of light you might be never know before.
Click on yes when prompt of refresh app for free new updates.
As we shall soon see, attempts to measure the speed of light played an important part in the development of the theory of special relativity, and, indeed, the speed of light is central to the theory.
The first recorded discussion of the speed of light (I think) is in Aristotle, where he quotes Empedocles as saying the light from the sun must take some time to reach the earth, but Aristotle himself apparently disagrees, and even Descartes thought that light traveled instantaneously.
In early 16th century mankind started moving into the new field of science called "Astronomy" with the help of legendary man himself Galileo. People don't have knowledge about space time. They were unknown from the truth that light has a speed. At that time they where thinking sound has a highest speed in the world, which has some decided limit known as a barrier of sound. latter some scientist proved that barrier of sound is breakable and than after some hardwork of clever scientist, people come to know that light has speed. than founded barrier of speed. How they come to know about the truth that Light has a speed? Let see in detail in this handbook.
Features of Speed Of Light:
★ History of speed of light
★ Who are founders of speed of light?
★ How simple observation founded light has a speed?
★ some Experiments who proved light has a speed.
★ Time travel with speed of light
★ What is accuracy of speed of light?
★ How scientist measures distance between galaxies which are millions miles away from us?
★ Einstein Relativity and Speed relation with it.
★ Facts we don't know yet.
Mail if you have any questions. we'll be back to you within 24 hours.
WE ARE IN PROCESS OF ADDING MORE AND MORE FEATURES AND SOME MORE INTERESTING TOPICS IN THE APPS SO PLEASE STAY WITH US FOR REGULAR UPDATES.
Join Us at Facebook for Regular Updates