NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
MyMobileCoverage Smartphone Application users will be able to:
• Map and view the exact locations of dropped calls, failed calls and congestion spots
• Measure data speed and performance
• View the live status of network signal strength
• Share coverage metrics with your operator to help them improve your coverage!
What sets MyMobileCoverage apart from other coverage applications is that we measure and display real coverage from real users, one user at a time and we never interpolate data. Our technology is simply more accurate and we work directly with wireless providers to improve your mobile experience.
We are looking for "virtual engineers" to download the application and help drive-test your own wireless network. Uncover coverage deficiencies and help measure the performance of various devices and operating systems. Join the thousands of virtual engineers already helping to improve wireless networks around the world with MyMobileCoverage!
*Some features may not be available on all Android devices.
**Some features may not be available on CDMA devices.
Visit http://www.mymobilecoverage.com/support.aspx for more details.
MyMobileCoverage protects your privacy by collecting ONLY coverage information such as dropped calls, failed calls, poor signal quality and data speeds; identifying where on the network the trouble spots exist, sharing that information with users themselves and their primary wireless provider for the purpose of improving their network.
Coverage Mapper will record and submit cellular signal strength data to a central server, to generate accurate coverage maps for your provider.
Please check out the website (http://www.coveragemapper.com), preferably on a computer, to get a better understanding of the application before downloading it.
As you travel with the application running, it records your device's signal strength, tied to your current location. This data is all uploaded to a central server, where it is aggregated with the data from other users, and averaged into accurate coverage maps that show not just where a provider has coverage, but also how good the coverage is.
This is a beta application. Please report any issues on the forum or by email.
Since this question is frequently asked, install to SD is not an option, because Coverage Mapper runs as a background service, which cannot be moved to the SD card.
Cell Map plots the location and strength of all the cell transmitters that your phone is connected to. Just move closer to one for a better signal!
Cell Map can even locate transmitters that are too weak to make a call from, ideal for areas with poor signals.
3G connections typically only give information about one mobile mast, but switching your device to 2G will potentially allow you to view more cell sites and is recommended
4G locations can be found but this is not supported.
Help and support can be found at http://eartoearoak.com/software/cell-map
Please note that some phones currently have a 3G bug: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=43467 and will not show locations.
- Operator Name
- MCC (mobile country code) and MNC (mobile network code)
- Speed (HSDPA, EDGE, LTE...)
- LAC (Location Area Code)
Each information can be hidden.
- Configurable Text color, size and opacity.
- Optional notification
- Notification without widget
- Action configurable when touching widget or notification
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reduced filesize
- Signal strength added
- Fixed CellID in UMTS networks
- Updated notification icon
- Lockscreen support
- Display LAC in notification
- initial release
★ Browse your Mobile Phone Contacts sorted by locations (at Country/State/City level).
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted mobile phone numbers & Callers.
★ It will also show Telephone Operator of the mobile or landline phone number initially assigned to.
Note: Mobile Number Portability(MNP) not supported
★ Support for multiple Themes
★ For all incoming calls, it also tells time of last communication with that mobile or landline phone number.
★ Following countries are supported: USA, Canada, India, United Kingdom(UK), China
Note: This application will not show the actual physical location/GPS location of the caller. All location information is at State/City level only.
★★★★ Support for multiple premium themes
★★★★ No advertisements
Landline and Mobile number series updated for India.
Std codes updated for India with district information.
All Area Codes updated for USA and Canada.
This app will tell you location and not the Caller ID.
It has many advantages over other Caller ID apps.
It has offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Displays Location(Country/State/City) of Incoming and Outgoing mobile calls automatically on Call Screen Display.
★ Position to show Call Details Screen can be changed by dragging the Screen displayed on Call Screen while making/receiving Calls.
★ Browse PhoneBook Contacts sorted by Location (at Country/State/City level).
★ Displays time of last Communication with any phone number.
★ Notification about geographic location(at Country/State/City level) of Incoming Calls.
★ User friendly and robust User Interface for app navigation.
★ Trace/Search any phone number for its location.
★ View Recent Call Log/PhoneBook Contacts with geographic location(at Country/State/City level)
★ View Operator details for all Phone numbers.
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted phone numbers.
Note:It will tell the Country/State/City of the phone number initially assigned/registered to and not the current location of the caller (i.e. actual physical location or GPS location or actual city while in roaming).
For India, it will show at state level for mobile numbers and at city/district/state level for landline numbers.
1.Trace location(city or state) of unknown phone numbers.
2.Browse your mobile contacts sorted by city or state.
3.Trace location(city and state) of any mobile and landline telephone numbers.
4.Block unwanted Calls & SMS.
It's an ad supported free application.
Keywords: mobile locator, mobile number locator, phone locator, phone number locator, trace number, trace mobile, mobile location, phone location, telephone location, location information, contact location, Caller location, Caller info, Caller details, mobile locator, trace mobile, trace phone, incoming call alert, outgoing call alert, locate phone, track phone, phone tracker, mobile tracker, phone number to location, caller information, location info
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
** FULL ROOT SUPPORT **
Application updated to offer support for rooted devices.
We just launched! Help us collect data to make the reports more accurate.
Carrier Coverage is a community driven project that shows which carriers have the best signal strength in your area and around the globe.
- What carrier performs best in your neighborhood?
- Near your job?
- How good is your current carrier?
- Will you get reception on vacation?
Carrier Coverage aims to answer these questions but we can't do it without your help! Simply download the app, choose your participation level, and rest assured that we keep your privacy and battery life as top priorities. Thanks for being part of the #1 resource for Carrier Coverage information!
- Specific address reporting
- 3G vs 4G support
- Data speed reports
- International support
- Additional features based on user feedback
For maximum response enable only 2G.
1. Colour Circle Green - Accuracy radius for your estimated position
2. Colour Circle Blue - Accuracy radius for maximum signal strength which also corresponds to the cell tower your phone is connected.
- saving log files with information about all cell towers
- map and radar views of cell towers
- signal strength plot
- integration with openstreetmap
- integration with opencellid.
Users can download and read the manual at http://cellsearcher.net/manual/readme_android_en.pdf
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling? Now you can use Mobile Number Tracker to find from which state/telecom operator a mobile number belongs to. It shows caller info during incoming call. You can also view the details of mobile number in the call log.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Analyze you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- Sleek UI
- No Internet connection required
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Regular updates
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
- Customize Caller Info display duration
Supports USA and India. Other countries will be added soon.
The MNP ported numbers are not traceable by the app.
- This app cannot show you the physical location of the caller.
- MNT(MobileNumberTracker) may also use Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage data in order to help build improvements to the app.
+++ OFFLINE: Even if the phone has no internet the position will be recorded and sent to the website when the phone gets back online
+++ WEBSITE: You can check the recorded route of the tracked device any time on any computer via the website http://track-my-family.appspot.com?k=g
+++ MULTIPLE PHONES: You can track multiple devices with one account (your children for example)
+++ INVISIBLE: The app can run in the background on the installed device. After the first login you can hide it from the app launcher (the list of your installed apps).
+++ HIGH RELIABILITY: The app is optimized for high reliability and low battery consumption. It only runs for 1 second every 10 minutes and can't be seen in the task manager
+++ HISTORY: The saved GPS points are stored and you can see it on the website!
+++ NO ROOT NEEDED: It runs on any phone and does NOT NEED ROOT or similar. Just install and track!
+++ ADD FREE: We will never show any advertisement/annoying popups or anything like that in the Android app
The app is helpful in order to find your own mobile phone if it is lost or stolen! It also helps you with your family, track your kids so no one gets lost. Or use it to reassure your jealous wife and send her your locations. Its up to you what you do with this app :)
1. Install this app on all devices that should to be tracked
2. Start the app (TMF) and enter your Gmail address, which you will also use to login and see the positions at http://track-my-family.appspot.com?k=h
3. The device will be tracked from then on
We collected your most common questions in our FAQ: http://track-my-family.appspot.com/index.jsp?page=faq
Search Keywords: where, track, tracking, find, spy, hide, record, gps, boyfriend, girlfriend, friend, love, spouse, partner, husband, wife, children
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL, USE "Uninstall" MENU OF THIS APP.
THIS APP IS DESIGNED NOT TO BE EASILY UNINSTALLED IN CASE OF STOLEN
You can control your device via http://www.mobiucare.com
MobiUcare is perfect solution for keeping your smart phone from lost, misplaced, or stolen.
Protect your phone/tablet with most efficient and full featured MobiUcare!
□ NO Sign up required!
You can log in using existing Google account of your Android.
□ FULL featured
√ SIM card change notification
√ Accurate phone locator
√ Screen lock with lost message (NEW Feature!)
√ Wipe out SD card (NEW Feature!)
√ Reset to factory setting
√ Take a picture from your lost phone (NEW Feature!)
√ Record audio from remote (NEW Feature!)
√ Toggle GPS/WIFI/Bluetooth remotely (NEW Feature!)
√ Backup call log & SMS
√ Push a message to phone
√ Control phone via SMS
Locate phone : ## locate password
Siren : ## siren password
Lock screen : ## lock password screenlockpassword
Factory reset : ## wipe password
Reset and format SD : ## wipeall password
Toggle GPS : ## gps password
Toggle WIFI : ## wifi password
Toggle Bluetooth : ## bluetooth password
√ Protect removal of app using password
√ Hide this app from app drawer (no one can find this app)
□ FREE essential features
Core functions which can be are used FREELY
√ SIM card change notification
√ GPS based phone locator
√ Web console access
□ VERY LOW resource usage
It uses network or CPU resource, ONLY when you request location or some commands. So, you don’t have to worry about BATTERY consumption like other apps that monitors Android systems.
You can remotely toggle GPS to preserve battery.
□ EASY setup
Just click twice.
========= Features ==================
If SIM card is changed, you can be notified instantly by email.
In case of lost, misplaced, or stolen,
*** Step 1. Finding Phone
Ways to Find Lost, Misplaced, or Stolen phone.
Don’t worry even you lost, misplaced, or stolen your phone!!
Here is an easy way…..
Using "Find phone" feature, you can get the location of phone on map and then
Make it loud "siren" to locate your phone.
Furthermore you can get a picture from your lost phone.
*** Step 2. Lock screen
If you can’t find phone, you can lock your phone screen to protect your privacy and confidential data by LOCKING PHONE SCREEN command.
Also you can post lost message on your phone.
*** Step 3. Wipe out
Let say “there is no way to get a phone back”. You can still be safe from your privacy and confidential data by Wipe out your phone.
Basically, it will delete all the data on your phone.
Permanently, you can delete all the date on your phone by access “Wipe out” command in case you can’t get a phone back.
========= Note ==================
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL, USE "Uninstall" MENU OF THIS APP.
Visit http://www.mobiucare.com for more information
□ Related Apps
MobiUcare provider complete and unique features compare to existing apps in market with minimum price. Before selecting an app that protects your phone, please check other alternatives.
- MyAndoid protection
- Wheres My Droid
- Find My Phone
- McAfee WaveSecure
- Lost Phone
- PhoneLocator Pro
- WatchDroid Pro
- SIM Checker Pro
On GSM networks it can show lat/lon location by querying opencellid.org and show it on a map.
v1.2.2: Show pin on map.
★ Works without Internet connection.
★ Track any Mobile number from overall INDIA,USA,CANADA and view Location on Map.
★ Implemented with Google 3D Maps.and full screen Map view.
★ It will show Caller information like Area and operator during Incoming and Outgoing calls.
★ View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name.
★ View list of your Call Logs with Area and operato name.
★ Call and Message to your loved once directly from App.
★ Search any STD Code from overall INDIA with Auto complete suggestions.
★ Find any ISD code from World.
★ Implemented with Google 3D Maps.
★ All Useful codes in your pocket.
★ If u Like this App. Please Share it to your friends
★ This App works for INDIA ,USA,CANADA Mobile users only.
★ Mobile Ported numbers are not Traceable by this App.
★ It will show State Location only.
All the logos, trademarks and other symbols are the properties of their respective owners. We do not endorse or support any channel or any company. This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk. If anybody still finds this app harmful in any way, they must send a request/notice to the creators first to remove the discrepancy.