several famous separate tools and more over offers a good and unique alternative of Wireshark for android.
The main features are:
* network discovery with OS detection
* network traffic analysis
* passwords recovery
* files recovery
WARNING! If you face any problems reinstall busybox and supersu!
Runs on Android >=2.3.3 with root+busybox
Looks better on high resolution, but completely comfortable on 480x720.
This is a professional-grade utility that is useful for any IT Engineer or technology enthusiast. The UI is extremely functional for all the information it displays.
Here are just a few of the many features:
* Ping/TCP IP Scanner - multi-threaded! (can scan more IPs at once!).
* WHOIS (w/recursion)
* Dig (58 records types!)
* NSLookup (58 records types!) - You can even easily run a series of NSLookups across a whole range of IPs at once!
* IP Calculator w/ supernetting and subnetting output. Also will show the results in hex and/or binary.
* IP Calculator utility has a feature that will tell you if a particular IP is in a subnet.
* IP Calculator utility has a feature that will tell you the highest subnet mask that fits any amount (at least 2) IP addresses.
* RBL/Rep Checker that checks 30+ RBL lists
* Ping (ICMP - if the ping utility is included on your phone, otherwise will automatically use a "basic" host check)
* TCP Port Scanner
* Netcat/basic telnet. Use this to run customized protocol transactions! For example, test your HTTP or SMTP server rules.
* Converter - Converts between ASCII (text), binary, hex, IP addresses, octal and integers automatically!
* Nice UI (no ads, no purple crap)
* Full history, with customized views for each utility type!
* Email results right from the results screen
Don't forget to rate!
Furthermore the App support the export into other programs like Google Maps, Dropbox, k9-Mail, Google Mail and many other programs.
A special function of the program is the filtering which allows you to directly filter the results by encryption or network name or MAC address, you can export the filter results too, or just look at them on you mobile phone with Google maps.
If you have issues with the software or want to leav a feature requst on following
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via firstname.lastname@example.org
!Special thanks to whistlemaster at hak5 forums, this app was designed form his logic and descriptions! and Inflator who i think wrote the descriptions for whistlemaster
we are in no way associated with the maker of the linux penetration testing tool Reaver, for more information on reaver please see
see our site www.commandgenerator.com
ezNetScan - Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
★ Block Internet access on a per-app basis
★ Separate mobile data (GPRS/3G/4G) and WiFi access control
★ Restore the blocked networks by tapping the notification icon
★ No root required
It would be useful to add e-book reader apps to the blocked apps list so "Net blocker" can
help to disable the Internet connection when you are reading. It helps to reduce waste on your data plan usage
and save the battery life.
To block networks for specified apps
1. Open "Net blocker"
2. Tap app that you would like to block it from accessing the Internet access
3. Check the network types that you'd like to block
4. "Net blocker" app will automatically disable the Internet connection when the blocked app is running in the foreground
5. A new notification icon will tell you which networks are blocked
6. Tap the notification icon to restore the Internet connection, tap again to disable the Internet
"Net blocker" only blocks the networks when the blocked app runs in the foreground.
It won't prevent blocked apps from accessing the Internet when the app runs in the background.
For Android 4 or greater users, you can restrict background network accessing by going to
Launcher > Settings > Data usage > tap app that you'd like to block > check "Restrict background data" option.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
Q: What is the ARP cache?
A: The ARP cache is a temporary storage on your phone that holds pairs of IP and MAC addresses that belong together.
Q: What is ARP cache poisoning?
A: ARP cache poisoning is a method to inject false information into your phone's ARP cache by sending forged packets to the (Wifi) network.
Q: What is DOS attack (Denial Of Service) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: An attacker changes the ARP cache on your phone in a way that invalid MAC addresses are associated with certain IP addresses. Very popular is to inject a false MAC address for the default gateway of your phone. This is an effective way to prevent your phone from accessing the internet. The attack is very lightweight, so a single attacker can disturb large networks. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune to this kind of attack.
Q: What is MITM attack (Man In The Middle) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: Like in DOS attacks an attacker changes the MAC address of your phone's default gateway in your phone's ARP cache. Instead of injecting an invalid MAC address he places the MAC address of his own device into the cache. If possible, he also poisons the ARP cache of the default gateway in the Wifi network and changes the MAC address associated with your phone's IP address in the gateway's ARP cache. If the default gateway is vulnerable, the attacker has established a full-routing MITM. He can now read and change everything you send and receive over the network, in some special cases even if you use encryption. If the default gateway is not vulnerable, the attacker has established a half-routing MITM. He can then read and change everything you send, but not the data you receive. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune against half-routing and - to some extent - against full-routing MITM. In the full-routing MITM scenario Wifi Protector prevents the attacker to read and change everything you send, but not the data to receive. In any cases you get an alarm.
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum.
Here are the 4 steps of the WiFi Max procedure:
Step 1: Make sure that your WiFi access point does not interfere with other access points.
Start the WiFi Max App and see how it scans the WiFi network. Make sure that the painted graphs do not overlap. Consult the user manual of your WiFi access point and change its channel if necessary.
Step 2: Choose a good position for your access point.
Position your mobile device at the location where you use it at most. Start the WiFi Max App and touch the graph of your WiFi channel. Your mobile device will start "beeping". Change the location of your access point (e.g. put it onto a cupboard etc.) until the device beeps as high as possible. The higher the beep the better.
Step 3: Optimize the orientation of the antenna.
Set up your mobile device as described in step 2 and change the direction of the antenna of your access point (if possible). The higher the beep of the mobile device the better.
Step 4: That's it! Enjoy the maximized throughput of your WiFi network!
**** Requires Android Terminal
Network Mapper Installer is an Installer of Nmap for android.
It is a cross complied binary for android
Network Mapper Installer is a security scanner that installs nmap,nping and ncat to your device.
nmap is utility for network discovery and security auditing. it use for such as network inventory, managing service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or service uptime and it can provide further information on targets, including reverse DNS names, device types, and also Ncat for flexible data transfer, redirection, and debugging tool and a packet generation and response analysis tool Nping.
it can scan host discovery, port scanning (Both), OS detection and version detection and much more.
nmap originally written by Gordon Lyon licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
*Installation takes 40 to 50 seconds
*if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with details.
Learn more about Nmap at http://nmap.org
Remember to +1 and rate this
Root required for this application!
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
Over 10 million installs and over 50,000 5 Star ratings!
Supports arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon (I need a mips device)
Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book "XDA Developers' Android Hacker's Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming"
Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!
The only installer that will install ANY Busybox binary available for Android...you find it on the web and this will install it!
Pro version contains no ads or nag screens, uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
The source for this application can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/busybox-android/
Featured on the BusyBox website at: http://busybox.net/products.html
The BusyBox source code can be found here: http://git.busybox.net/busybox/
A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.
Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer and cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here: www.BusyBox.net
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".
Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
Do your sub-netting without typing in any ip addresses, easily slide to what you want, then sent it to yourself as a CSV file. Change from left handed to right handed so your thumb does not obscure the information you need to see when you are sliding.
No more messing around createing spreadsheet for all your point to point networks, Subnet Master take the hard work out.