Your phone is there for you! What do you want it to do?
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
- Some features that use NFC, sensors in smart phones will not work in mirrored tablet or PC.
This APP is needed for Rsupport's mobile services.
- RemoteCall Mobile Pack service (http://www.rsupport.com/Products/RemoteCall/MobilePack)
This APP is not a stand-alone, It can only run if you are using Rsupport's mobile services.
This APP will install the add-on if you use Rsupport's mobile services.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
1.Discover supported D-Link media players on the same local network.
2.Control every feature of your D-Link Media Player.
3.Use the keyboard in the app to enter text.
4.Gesture mode and button mode option for easy navigation.
5.Use gestures or remote control buttons to navigate the media player UI.
6.Support for streaming music, photo and video files to DLNA-enabled devices
7.Support for streaming online music like Internet radio to DLNA-enabled devices
For an extended enterprise production deployment, please refer to Sybase Unwired Platform product documentation.
Note: A connection to a Sybase Unwired Platform server is required.
Ever wanted to copy paste text from Android to Windows, from Windows to Android or from Android to Android?
ClipSync does it all. ClipSync automatically synchronizes your Android clipboard with your Windows clipboard.
Copying text in Windows (CTRL+C) will automatically send the copied text to the clipboard of all you android devices on the same LAN over WIFI. Just long press any text input field and paste from the default context menu.
Copying text in Android will automatically update your Windows clipboard, and the clipboard of all other Android devices connected to the same LAN.
You will need to install "ClipSync Server" on your Windows PC. You can download ClipSync Server at http://bdwm.be/cs
* Some more bug fixes and stability updates. If you experienced force close when copying on your android device, this update will likely fix it.
* Check for WiFi before you try to connect.
* Some bug fixes
* IMPORTANT! If you are updating from version 1.1 you will first need to close and uninstall your current ClipSync Server for Windows. Then go to http://bdwm.be/cs and install the new server.
* User interface updated
* No need to manually input IP Address. App now scans for available servers in your network.
* Added a managable list of recently used ClipSync Servers so you can easily toggle servers if you use ClipSync on more than one computer or network.
* Added preferences
- Turn on/off notifications
- Start ClipSync on boot (beta)
* Status bar notification when service shuts down unexpectedly or when WiFi is lost
* If wifi falls away, ClipSync will pause and automatically resume when wifi becomes available again.
You can monitor and control Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems as well as any application using the monitoring API.
Pulseway dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• To monitor a computer, download and install the agent software from www.pulseway.com;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
• The status and uptime of all systems
• CPU usage and usage history chart
• Current available memory and usage history chart
• External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
• Ping round trip response time and response time chart
• Status of local hard disks
• Services status
• Network interfaces status and traffic chart
• Running processes
• Event logs
• Scheduled tasks status
• Ports status
• Logged in users
• Hardware details
• Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
• User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
• View and manage Windows updates
• Performance counters
• ... and more
• Start, pause, continue and stop a service
• Kill a process
• Start and stop a scheduled task
• Log off any logged in user
• Send a message to the logged in users
• Command prompt and PowerShell support
• Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
• Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
• Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
• Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
• Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
• Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
• Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
• Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
• Run SQL Server queries
• ... and more
• When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
• When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
• When the free memory is below a specified percentage
• When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
• When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
• When a user logs in or logs out
• When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
• When a monitored port is closed
• When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
• When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
• When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
• ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating Systems supported:
• Windows Server: 2003 or higher
• Windows Desktop: XP or higher
• Linux: All major distributions
• Mac: OS X 10.8+
The paid app(AiWiFi Pro) is available.
Please use the paid app if you want to use limited function.
1. Upload settings.
Set up Source holder.
Set up Upload interval.
2. Server settings
Turn on Upload to ***
Set up Host,UserID,Password for FTP.
Set up Dropbox account for Dropbox.
Set up E-mail,Password for Sugarsync.
Set up a destination holder.
3. Enable upload.
Turn on Enable upload, and this application starts upload regularly according to the upload interval.
Click "Upload NOW!" on the top of list when you start up immediately.
Before using this application
Confirm whether the files were uploaded correctly before full-scale operation. If they are not uploaded, confirm settings.
Files on the subholders are not sent.
The existing files are not sent.
The options window is viewed narrowly with Android3.0- devices.
Choose folder,not directly-input.
Authnicate account with setting.
Exactly stop service after servce finished.
Change upload to not upload,when turn on "Automatic upload" and reboot terminal.
Fixed blinking notification.
Add FTPS function.
Cancelled Evernote function.
Catch up with new authenticate method of Sugarsync API.
Cancelled Windows Share(SMB) function.
"Include all folders and files in the subfolder(α)" was added as a trial feature.(Now canceled)
In order to use this app as intended, your university or housing must already have http://laundryview.com/ working.
This beta has only been tested on Drexel University's campus. Please provide feedback if you use this app anywhere else so I know that it works. You can also email me if you want to play with a new version of this before I release it :)
Some campuses that reviewers said this works on:
* Drexel University
* University of Washington at Seattle
* ERAU Daytona Beach
* SUNY Geneseo
* Northern Arizona University
* Philadelphia University
* Eastern Connecticut State University
NOTE: Does NOT YET support Circuit or other locations where you need to click a link to be brought to your laundry room. Stay tuned!
This application is unofficial. Not affiliated with or endorsed by LaundryView™, Mac-Grey™, CIRCUIT, or any of their clients (even the ones explicitly named above). Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
As an employee, you can view your working hours and swap duties anytime via the TimePlan® Employee App for Android and iPhone.
All you need is a Wi-Fi or 3G Internet connection.
The TimePlan® Employee App includes the important features from the Internet Employee Portal.
When you have logged onto the TimePlan® Employee App as an employee, you can:
o See an overview of all your working hours for any given period.
o View the text from the noticeboard / homepage in the Internet module.
o See your working hours day by day.
o Offer your shifts to your colleagues.
o Offer to take shifts posted by your colleagues.
o See which department you will be working in, if there are multiple departments.
The TimePlan® Employee App also offers many advantages for employers:
o Through your TimePlan® software, you can give your employees access to their working hours via their cell phone.
o You decide whether the employees can swap duties themselves or whether approval from a manager is required.
o You can make news available to all employees via the TimePlan® Employee App.
The TimePlan® Employee App is a supplement to the TimePlan® Version 6.0 software.
The App is complimentary for all TimePlan® Version 6.0 customers who have signed up for the TimePlan® Internet module.
TimePlan® is distributed in 12 countries and the TimePlan® Employee App is translated into six different languages.
If you are not already a TimePlan® customer, you can order a free, non-committal online presentation via http://www.timeplan-software.com
Popular game for all ages to keep you amused on long rides. Don't play this game on your phone while driving. Be safe and good luck!
Free Update: We now show the total number of complaints!