Gain tools as parents to help raise your kids knowing how to communicate, as well as understand how their actions effect others, thereby paving the way for tomorrow's adults and leaders to be extremely powerful.
Whether married, considering marriage, or single, gain insight and understanding on how to set and communicate your boundaries, engage in brave confrontations with honor, and feel love without control, each of which is priceless to our inner, spiritual health.
Finally, if you are in leadership it is our passion to aid revival to the world through helping the leaders of existing organizations, both church and secular, develop the skills and culture necessary to allow each person to function at their highest ability and happiness.
Here are some of the many great features you will find in the Loving on Purpose App:
• Tool Box. Just a touch away from many useful tools necessary for powerful people to communicate
• Social. All Danny and Sheri's social media in one place: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
• Videos. Quick and easy access to the Loving on Purpose You Tube channel
• AM Radio. Join Danny and Sheri on their radio show "Living on Purpose"
• RSS. Be encouraged through the LOP blog and learn to 'keep your love on'
• Free 2 U. Watch and enjoy the latest free offering featuring Danny and Sheri on iBethel.tv
• Purchase. Direct link to easily purchase resources on Parenting, Relationships, and Leadership
• Messages. Opt in to receive push notifications from the LOP TEAM and never miss a beat
Fulfil your children's potential, and SAVE UP TO 1 HOUR PER DAY by significantly reducing power struggles!
Do you experience typical parenting challenges such as: lack of cooperation, whining, tantrums, defiance and back talk, sibling rivalry, mealtime, bedtime, morning or school issues?
This app will give you tips to solve all these issues and more by:
• Trouble-shooting daily challenges as they occur: over 500 tips and ideas to effectively deal with typical parenting issues now and in the future.
• Fulfilling your children’s potential: by giving you nformation and guidance on your children’s needs, combined with weekly tips and inspirational quotes, to give you a solid foundation for raising confident, self-disciplined and happy children.
The Best of Parenting app is written and compiled by Carole and Nadim Saad; parents of three, with many years experience in parent coaching, early-years teaching and child development. Having experienced the typical parenting challenges for themselves the couple researched the latest evidence from child psychologists, neuroscientists and education experts to discover the secrets to the world’s most effective parenting methods. What they uncovered was so life changing that they decided to dedicate their life to turning this information into useful tools for every parent or carer to help them on their parenting journey. Within this app the couple share their own insights and experiences as an additional means of offering reassurance, empowerment and more confidence to all parents and children’s carers.
• Solutions to over 100 common parenting challenges
• Weekly tips and inspiring quotes for parents
• Useful insights into why parenting challenges occur and how to deal with them when they do
• Step by step tools to solving common problems
• How-to guide for developing your own strengths as a parent
• How-to guide for developing your children’s strengths
• Highlighted links for exploring each tool at greater length
• Handy links to Best of Parenting website offering further suggestions and articles.
When downloading the app, remember to “Allow” push notifications as this is how your weekly parenting tips and inspirational quotes are delivered.
We would like to give credit to all the inspiring people who’ve dedicated their lives to improving parenting and child development all over the world, and without whom creating his app would not have been possible: such as Jane Nelsen of Positive Discipline, Jim and Charles Fay of Love and Logic, Alfie Kohn, Daniel Siegel, John Gottman, Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish, Haim Ginott, Rudolf Dreikurs, Alfred Adler, Maria Montessori and many more!
Grab the FREE copy of the Parenting Resources App today!
Looking for resources to help you raise your child? YOU'VE DEFINITELY FOUND IT!!
This incredible app has all the resources you will need...and it's FREE for a limited time!
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
* Top 10 Ways Parents Can Help With Homework
* 6 Homemade Playdough Recipes
* Top 10 Free Homework Help Websites
* 20 Free Educational Apps for Kids
* Top 10 Ways To Help Your Kids Do Well In Maths
* Top 10 Classic Board Games for Kids
* 100 Questions To Ask Your Kids To Build A Better Relationship
* Top 10 Backyard Party Games for All Ages
* 15 Books to Help Kids Overcome Their Fears
...and lots more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort! No more need to flip through dozens of books or magazine pages. Everything you need is right here in this app. These resources are tested and true and won't let you down.
Divided into seven sections – Newborns, Infants, Crawlers, Toddlers, 2 Year Olds, Preschoolers and The Primary Years, we have over 100 short video stories for you to look at, with a succinct written summary and selection of top tips for each as well.
Tap into advice on good parenting, health and wellbeing, breastfeeding and nutrition, sleeping, early learning and more. Swipe your way through stories for inspiration on the food front, fun things to do with your kids, tips for getting them active and a whole raft of other topics.
There’s no one right way to parent of course (happily, there are many great ways) so we can’t offer you a one-size-fits-all formula for raising healthy, happy kids. What we can offer you is lots of good advice and a wealth of inspiration and information from a team of experts, along with parenting stories from 20 special guests hailing from the sports, TV, music and theatrical worlds.
DID YOU KNOW?
The quality of a child’s environment affects how their brain is ‘wired up’ in the early years and how well they go on to reach their potential. You create that environment through how you communicate, stimulate and respond to your child … Our aim is to support you so your little one gets off to the very best start possible in life.