* Improve Memory and Recognition
* Deep Concentration
* Increase Attention Span
* Higher Mental IQ
* Smart & Quick Thinking
* Stronger Problem Solving
* Improve Hand-Eye Coordination
* Faster Reaction Speed
* Positive Mood Changes
AWARD-WINNING BRAIN TRAINING BY ROSETTA STONE: The Fit Brains Trainer app has been downloaded by over 10 million people, ranked #1 education app in 90+ countries, and is a regularly featured app with more than 100,000 ratings averaging 4.5 stars worldwide! The Fit Brains Trainer app is a part of Rosetta Stone's award-winning Fit Brains Brain Training Program, which includes a full web training program + 7 targeted brain apps. Visit www.fitbrains.com for more info!
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE:
The Fit Brains Index uses an innovative adaptive learning system to scale and measures your cognitive performances across 5 major brain areas. Use personalized tools to track & improve your performance, and compare your training scores with others your age and gender.
HOW TO SYNC YOUR FIT BRAINS ACCOUNT: Use the same Fit Brains Network account for all your Fit Brains apps on all your devices. Check your account by going to the "Training" tab & pull down the "Connect to Fit Brains" bar. Green = Signed in. Orange = Tap the bar and create a Fit Brains Network profile. When you open an app for the 1st time, choose "Existing User" and sign in with your Fit Brains Network account. If you’ve already opened the app, press "Settings" tab, press "Switch Users", "Sign into Fit Brains", and sign in with your universal Fit Brains Network account.
Try our other fun brain fitness & health products:
- The Fit Brains Complete Program: Join our full program to access unlimited web brain training & 7 unlocked Fit Brains iOS apps (www.fitbrains.com
- Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- Fit Brains Focus Trainer
- Fit Brains Memory Trainer
- Fit Brains Speed Trainer
- Fit Brains Visual Trainer
- Fit Brains Logic Trainer
- Fit Brains Language Trainer
- Fit Brains: Brain Health Lifestyle® Assessment
- Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment
GENERAL INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Our scientific efforts are led by our Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Paul Nussbaum, a clinical neuropsychologist and national leader in Brain Health. He is cited frequently by the media and national press including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. This free app has 30 lessons. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Es perfecto para ti, ya tengas un nivel básico, intermedio o avanzado de inglés. Mediante nuestro curso de inglés online, notarás como tu inglés mejora muy rápido. 3 millones de personas ya han probado el curso,¿ y tú?
En Wlingua, trabajamos día a día para ofrecerte un curso de inglés de calidad que te ayude en tu trabajo, en ese examen que tienes, en tu comunicación con otras personas del mundo...El inglés es una oportunidad, ¡Aprovéchala!
Te mereces aprender con nuestro método:
✔ 600 lecciones de inglés desde el nivel principiante hasta intermedio (A1, A2, B1 y B2).
✔ Proceso de aprendizaje pensado en ti; fácil y guiado. Sentirás que día a día aprendes más y más inglés, cada frase en inglés que trabajas en el curso está cuidadosamente seleccionada.
✔ Locuciones en inglés Británico e inglés Americano. ¡Estudia el inglés que mejor te venga!
✔ Repasos Espaciados. Característica de nuestro “English learning method”
✔ Ejercicios de vocabulario y ejercicios de frases.
✔ Ejercicios de gramática inglesa.
✔ Ejercicios para practicar la lectura.
✔ Pronunciación en inglés Británico o en inglés Americano.
✔ Phrasal verbs, verbos... ¡no necesitarás más traductores!
El curso completo dispone de 2 tipos de cuenta:
- Básica: con la cuenta Básica el curso es gratuito, pero con algunas limitaciones.
- Premium: con la cuenta Premium tienes acceso a todos los contenidos y actividades del curso.
Para estudiar en nuestro curso completo de inglés es necesario crear antes una cuenta, solo necesitamos que nos facilites el email y una contraseña de acceso.
Al crear tu cuenta te regalamos 30 días de acceso Premium. Una vez pasados los 30 días la cuenta pasará automáticamente a Básica. Así de simple, sin ningún coste oculto.
Esta aplicación requiere conexión a internet (el curso se encuentra online). Podrás seguir estudiando donde lo dejaste desde cualquier dispositivo u ordenador.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wlingua - Learning pills gratis
Blog: http://www.wlingua.com/blog -Tips interesantes y artículos
Visita la web de Wlingua http://www.wlingua.com/
Try the FREE English 1000, if you like it, English 6000 has no adverts!
The software allows you to test your pronunciation against the computer. You can flick through words quickly, or study at your own pace. You can enter any word that you want.
Give it a try.
Language 6000 series: English 6000, French 6000, German 6000, Italian 6000...
If you like this you will love English Level Checker!
*Learn the basics with vocabulary & grammar lessons, audio dialogues and interactive tests.
*Submit practice exercises where native speakers will help you perfect your skills.
*Set yourself a personalised goal to ensure you are reaching your learning objecives.
*Personalised to fit your style of learning, ensuring you become a proficient in the quickest possible time.
*Learn the most important 150 topics and 3000 words.
*Test your knowledge with fun quizzes to see how much you have learnt
***What the media say***
Forbes – “Quicker, Smarter, Better”
New York Times – “easy to use & feels cheerful”
Google – “Must Have App”
BBC – “easier way to learn”
(Note: This app contains just the FIRST sound of the letters. Additional sounds are taught on our Phonogram Sounds app.)
This app is part of the All About Reading Pre-reading program. This multisensory, curriculumteaches the
five essential pre-reading skills. Our lightly scripted “open and go” lesson plans and engaging activities
make this curriculum a favorite of homeschool families everywhere. Suitable for all learning styles!
Intended for kids who know the alphabet and are starting to link the sounds to words (Ages 3-6). The voice speaks American English pronunciations.
Please contact us at email@example.com games for problems or feedback.
More features coming soon!
The lessons are made by regular users. Most lessons are in English right now. Please help - translate some lessons into in Spanish, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, or whichever is your native language. If you notice any errors - please tell me and I'll fix them.
*Rosetta Stone is a product of Rosetta Stone Inc and I am not affiliated with them.
All of the 26 letters of the alphabet from A to Z are sounded out.
This easy to use app will teach you all the letters and sounds using phonics. This FREE app is a great way to learn your ABC letters. It will help with children who are learning to read for any of those attending pre-school, kindergarten, elementary, primary or reception school.
This app could also be used by adults who may be learning English for the 1st time.
The app was designed to appeal to children and adults who like bright graphics that offer fun ways of learning. The games will keep you interested in learning and also test to make sure that information is being learned as they are using the app.
Through using this app users will be able to learn to read more easily and recognize all of the phonic sounds from A to Z immediately.
The app has four child friendly sections.
Here you learn how each letter of the alphabet sounds. Each letter has three examples of how it is pronounced with associated picture e.g. M for Monkey, Mop and Mouse. The graphics are fun pictures to help with recognizing the sounds and the sounds can be repeated as often as the user needs.
Here is where the work from the learn phonics section is put to the test. Sounds are played and the player needs to pick the correct letter to match the sound. Sounds can be repeated so that the user can make sure that they recognize them and there are different levels for the user to try out as they learn more.
This card game helps you recognize letters as you have to match sounds and cards to win the game. The user must match cards after seeing the letter and hearing the sound. This also helps with the user’s memory and ability to recall sound and letters.
In this game the player is presented with a picture and word with a missing letter. The player must pick the correct letter to complete the word. Each letter sound is played as the user presses the button. This also helps users recognize sounds and letters from the alphabet.
"This is fantastic - I point at an object and I can read & hear how to pronounce it! This is the rosetta stone in my hand" - Android User who bought 8 Holfeld Speak Apps.
Very EASY to use!
There are seven important categories with all the objects you encounter while traveling.
Most Apps or classes try to teach you a thousand words you will never need. This App teaches you words you will very likely need!
"This App is FUN and USEFUL at the same time!"
+ Free version: 3 categories: clothes, desk, room
+ Full version: 7 categories: clothes, desk, room, bath, dinner, house, car
+ works offline
+ natural language learning
+ clean blue design
+ clear recordings with an American female speaker
+ visual output
Speak Words Keywords: words, objects, touch, tap, easy, ez, quick, fast, efficient, language, learning, Efficient, Travel, Education, Business, Biz, EZ, www.holfeldapps.com
ENGLISH Keywords: American, San Francisco, San Diego, Austin, California, Texas, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Seattle, Canada, England, Scotland, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Barack Obama
"English Words" will help you Anytime! Anywhere!
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” – New York Times
“7 apps you don’t want to miss.” – Mashable
"9 out of 10" – Wired
- For users with or without previous knowledge
- Extensive selection of interactive courses
- Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
- Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
- Easily graspable grammar exercises
- Effective pronunciation training with voice recognition
- Integrated Review Manager to help consolidate what you've learned
- Synchronization between website and mobile or tablet
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Learn Spanish with Babbel: With the babbel.com website learning system, you can learn Spanish flexibly online. The courses are divided into manageable themes and offer you a variety of different Spanish exercises: Beginner and refresher courses, grammar, verb training, tongue twisters, phrasebooks and much more. The courses have been developed by experts and improved with years' worth of customer feedback. Interactive Spanish exercises for vocabulary and grammar as well as other tools enable you to pinpoint and learn what you need. Fear of speaking? No problem. Thanks to integrated speech recognition, you can rate and practice your Spanish pronunciation. The intelligent review manager presents the vocabulary you've learned in optimal intervals for review. This helps embed what you've learned in your long-term memory. Learning languages on the internet has never been so easy! With Babbel you won't just learn quickly, intuitively and flexibly, but also more affordably than with traditional language courses. You can try the first Spanish exercises online - free of charge and with no obligations.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch or Indonesian and communicate with people from all over the world.
Just give it a try!
We're happy to have your feedback. Write with your questions and suggestions to:
Here is what some of our users say about us -
* Fastest way to get started with Spanish ...
* ... I would recommend this to all who want to learn Spanish ... you will learn basic Spanish in no time
Using SpeakTribe you learn Spanish and test for it at the same time by playing a game. You will start speaking by learning words, short phrases and sentences in just 5 days. Speaktribe is designed to be your personal coach in helping you learn basics including vocabulary and pronunciation in a fun and easy way. In 5 days, you will see that you have started getting hang of basic Spanish!
The design is based on scientific research which tells that, to understand basics of a language you need not master a large vocabulary. Speak tribe introduces you to the more common words and phrases first, so that by the end of first day itself you can form your own basic sentences which are not just academic but also practical.
There are many other guiding principles behind the design -
* Language is primarily vocal - SpeakTribe emphasizes on listening and speaking more than anything else, the two faculties which are also the most useful to a new learner.
* You need to practice a language to master it and gain confidence. And so, SpeakTribe provides you ability to chat (speak) with the application.
* Any language has a small number of prepositions and conjunctions, some of which take some time to master but are crucial to your understanding of the language.
* Noun words constitute the majority of a mature vocabulary but they do not give you the best ROI initially in terms understanding a language. Once you have a solid foundation built, you will find picking up these words pretty easy.
* Verbs are the most useful but the most difficult set to master.
So go ahead, give it a shot, and start speaking Spanish - on of the most popular languages of the world! You will find it was actually fun to learn Spanish
* Learn to speak English easily.
* Basic to Advanced language English learning.
* Speak with a video Character and get instant feedback.
* You speak English and SpeakingPal understands!
* Improve your English speaking skills
* From beginners to business and academic needs.
Hours of fun video content:
* More than 100 levels, 1000 different dialogs, 1800 sentences, 1300 vocabulary, and hundreds of quiz questions
* Don't miss our 16 free levels !!!
2 million users! 10 global awards!
Winner of 2013 SXSWedu in Higher Education (US)
Winner of 2013 Learning Awards for Innovative Learning Service (UK)
• Talk in English with a video character
• Automatic speech recognition understands and rates your speech
• Get instant color-coded feedback on your pronunciation
• Record and compare your speech with a native English speaker
• Topic based dialogs are humorous and short – practice takes a few minutes
• Unlimited opportunity to practice all sentences
• Rich multimedia – text, voice, and video
• Beginner, intermediate and more advanced levels
• Videos of how to say all English sounds
• Vocabulary aid
• It’s easy, fun and takes just a few minutes a day!
What our users say:
“Such a great app to learn English skills.”
“A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.”
“This is the best English learning tool, I have ever seen.”
If you have Busuu, Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, Mindsnacks, Voxy, or other English learning products, you will want SpeakingPal English Tutor to help you learn how to speak in English!
• 4 Modes of play:
1. ABC - Touch the screen to advance through the alphabet with fun animations. After letter “Z”, sing and dance along to the ABC song.
2. 123 - Touch the screen to advance through numbers 1-10, at the end sing along to the counting song.
3. Shapes & Colors - Touch the screen to learn about shapes and colors through fun animations.
4. Music - Touch the screen to sing and dance to 4 songs!
• Tilt the device to hear Puppy giggle!
• Teaches letters A-Z, numbers & counting 1-10, shapes, colors, and action/re-action
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
All About Reading is a multisensory, mastery-based program that starts with essential pre-reading skills and continues on to teach all five key components of reading.
All About Spelling teaches encoding skills, spelling rules, and multisensory strategies to help your student become a proficient speller for life.
Our lightly scripted “open and go” lesson plans and mastery-based approach leave no gaps and make this curriculum a favorite of homeschool families everywhere. Suitable for all ages and learning styles!
You may use abc sounds for kids to prepare children before kindergarten, because once you enter, you'll need to learn English already know the basics of English to prepare them better.
Additional Information: In ABC Alphabets. For the Z in some countries pronounce "Zad".
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
NOTE: Only TOTALe subscribers have access to TOTALe Companion.
TOTALe Companion features
• Rosetta Stone speech-recognition technology to help improve pronunciation
• a touchscreen interface with bright, vivid screens that are easy to use and navigate
• activities that help you review vocabulary and practice important phrases from Rosetta Course
Download today so you can practice and improve your language learning anytime, anywhere.
To use this application you will need an Internet connection.
To renew your online services, please visit My Account in TOTALe or call us.
Follow us on Twitter: @RosettaStone
Like us on Facebook: RosettaStone
©2011 Rosetta Stone Ltd. All rights reserved. “Rosetta Stone,” “TOTALe” and other names used herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Building words is a blast with the Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Word Builder app! Drag letters down to make real words and send the adorable Lingo® friends flying! Practice phonics and reading skills—and speak Spanish with the Lingos to control the action.
See all the toys you’ve collected—and reinforce word recognition—when you visit the toy shelf.
Reinforce early English reading skills while simultaneously introducing Spanish speaking. Rosetta Stone Kids Lingo Word Builder also builds upon the phonics foundation introduced in Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds. It’s the lively, fun way to help make kids stronger, more confident readers. This delightful, interactive learning app is kid-tested and designed by the world leader in technology-based language learning, Rosetta Stone.
• Matching beginning letters to word families to build familiar words.
• Distinguishing different starting letter sounds in word families
• Exploring opposite pairs, numbers, colors and greetings in Spanish vocabulary
• Refining Spanish pronunciation
• Building confidence speaking Spanish aloud
• Supports the Common Core Curriculum standards for Kindergarten.
• Parents’ Corner highlights skills introduced and child’s progress.
• Voiceovers reinforce letter sounds and provide just-in-time hints.
• Speaking moments build kids’ confidence speaking Spanish aloud.
• High frequency, high fun Spanish words and phrases pique kids’ interest.
• Rosetta Stone speech recognition engine provides instant feedback and encouragement to improve pronunciation.
• Progressive immersion optimizes exposure to Spanish words and phrases—offering new challenges.
• Tested by kids
• Free to Try! Free content includes Level 1 of phonemic awareness and Spanish vocabulary including opposite pair Near & Far. Exciting new content released regularly – available through in-app purchase.
• Parent controls limit access to in-app purchases.
Visit us: http://www.rosettastone.com/en/kids-lingo-letter-sounds
Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/RosettaStone
Let us know what new word packs YOU would like: http://support.rosettastone.com/en-US/case
Want to learn more? Check out the Rosetta Stone Kids Lingo Letter Sounds App!
Become a master of English in the workplace with Rosetta Stone® Advanced English for Business.
Our mobile app lets you access your learning experience whenever and wherever you like. Automatic syncing means you can go from computer to mobile device and back again – and never lose your place in a lesson.
• Access to downloaded lessons anytime, anywhere.
• A tailored learning experience based on your level and goals.
• Communication skills you can use immediately.
• Real-time feedback on your reading and pronunciation.
• Clear markers of progress toward your learning goals.
Explore the world with the Lingos—a colorful bunch of buddies who love to read books and tell stories. Ten (10) lesson levels feature more than 50 games and 600 activities for your child to explore. Each lesson level introduces children to a new location—and each destination presents a story-based problem for kids to solve by completing the learning activities and learning new skills.
- Designed by the award winning Rosetta Stone Kids team and built with research-proven technology, to increase children’s reading confidence.
- 10 levels of reading activities crafted by award-winning experts.
- Children interact with engaging characters that give feedback and rewards to encourage success
- Allows for multiple profiles, so children of different reading levels can play on the same device.•
Parents’ Corner highlights skills introduced and child’s progress.
DEVELOP READING SKILLS
- Print Awareness
- Shape Recognition
- Early Vocabulary Development
- Listening Skills
- Letter Names
- Rhyming and Sound Awareness
- Letter Sounds and Beginning Phonics
- Sight Words
- Early Comprehension Skills
- Advanced Phonics
- Word Meanings
- Reading Comprehension
and much more!
- Best-in-class features for parents.
- See detailed reports on your child’s progress and usage.
- Manage accounts for multiple children.
- Parents control access to in-app purchases.
Check out our full lineup of kids’ learning apps:
- Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Word Builder
- Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds
- Rosetta Stone® Kids Reading
Visit us: http://www.rosettastone.com
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/RosettaStone
Watch our app trailers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPu8aY5RAY
Let us know what you think: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Rosetta Stone
Rosetta Stone Inc. is changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain-fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers digital, online and mobile courses in 30 different languages. Rosetta Stone recently expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. In 2013, the company established the Rosetta Stone Kids division and launched a set of award-winning apps for children ages 3-7, including Rosetta Stone Kids Lingo Letter Sounds, Rosetta Stone Lingo Word Builder, and Rosetta Stone Fit Brains: Sparky's Adventures. Rosetta Stone Kids Reading--designed to give young children a fun and effective jump-start on reading--is the latest addition to the Rosetta Stone Kids family. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.