* Modify USB storage: To save data files (and then to restore).
* Read contact data: To pick contact and display contact name in blacklist.
* Directly call phone numbers: To do blacklist blocking(end call).
When your phone is in Silent Mode, the Auto Responder will send auto SMS text reply to all calls, so you need not have to pick the phone & tell people that you will call back later. The auto SMS reply will also tell them that if its important they can send a SMS text saying URGENT & the app will immediately alert you. This way you will never miss a very important emergency call when your phone is in Silent Mode.
Suppose your child's daycare only calls when there is a problem. Add the daycare to the "Always Ring" list, and if daycare calls the phone will ring out loud regardless of your settings.
Suppose the phone is on the nightstand and set to silent while you sleep. Any phone number in the Always Ring list will cause the phone to ring loud (rousing you from your peaceful slumber).
Please note that this only overrides the ringer for incoming phone calls. SMS, chat, etc., are not affected.
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
Here with File Sender of Viber you can send all types of files via Viber.
Send your PDFs, APKs, or Zip files with Viber easily...
Send original MP3 files to Viber groups...
Send PowerPoint to Viber groups...
Send APK files or Docx to Viber groups...
-in full version you can only send files that are less than 10MB!
-in demo version you can only send files up to 2MB!
-first, test the demo version then buy full one
-your friend or group mates on Viber should have this app installed on their phone to open files that you sent them in this way.
don't forget to Rate this app :))
Use Quiet Time during an important business meeting, while at the movie theater, while sitting in class, anytime you do not wish to be disturbed.
Quickly and easily mute your phone using the Quiet Time widget. Volume is automatically restored when the countdown timer expires.
Still need to be interrupted by important calls? Not a problem with Quiet Time. Maintain a list of priority contacts which override muting to ring your phone like normal. Allow your priority contacts to either call or text, the choice is yours.
Please Note: Quiet Time is a WIDGET and must be added to your home screen.
*** Disclaimer: Quiet Time works well for the vast majority of people, however a very small number have reported having problems. Failure to silence the phone and failure of the Priority Contacts to ring through can sometimes occur on certain devices. Please be aware of these limitations when using this widget.