Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
When your phone is in Silent Mode, the Auto Responder will send auto SMS text reply to all calls, so you need not have to pick the phone & tell people that you will call back later. The auto SMS reply will also tell them that if its important they can send a SMS text saying URGENT & the app will immediately alert you. This way you will never miss a very important emergency call when your phone is in Silent Mode.
What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*?: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Note: We cannot support 'priority mode' for Lollipop at the moment because it is technically not possible. As soon as Google enhances 'priority mode' feature, we will support it. Thank you.
• VIBRATE: For a better touch experience
• GET_TASKS: to prevent the SM+ dialog from popping up while using certain apps
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For the scheduler to work after the reboot
• READ_PHONE_STATE: For the 'Don't Miss Urgent Calls' feature (to check if the same number called 3 times within 5 minutes)
• READ_CONTACTS: For the 'Whitelist' feature (to add from the contact list)
Many times we forget to silence our phone while going for prayers. There are chances that our phone might ring and disturb others causing us embarrassment. This application is a humble attempt to avoid this mistake.
If all of us install this app, then we believe there will be less disturbance in congregational prayer.
If you dont want to silent your phone at particular prayer, you can set the silence duration to 0 minutes for that prayer. The silencer will not silent your phone for that prayer.
If the silencer (at the time of quietening) finds that the phone is already made silent by user before, it does not disturb the volume.
This application also tries to show nearest Masjids from you using Goole Maps. If you dont find YOUR masjid, kindly map the masjid on Google Maps by using the link
Masjid's management can print the QR code and put it near entrance so that others can download the app easily.
Please feel free to provide your suggestions.
You can enter the times manually or let the application import the times from events/appointments in your calendar. Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when those times occur.
You can set up a mute location by entering the address, pointing the location on the map, or let the application import the locations from your contacts list. With the "Search Address" feature (available in Premium version), the app can automatically setup and register a location by name (i.e. concertgebouw). Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when you enter those locations. Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume when you leave the locations.
You may also use Mute Pro to mute your phone's ringer right away for a period of time. The phone ringer will be restored to normal volume afterward. This feature is handy when you need to mute the phone's ringer right away but only for a short duration so you will not miss calls after that time passed.
Key Features of SureMute:
1. Put phone ringer on mute right away for a period of time; normal ringer volume will be restored afterwards
2. Mute phone ringer at specific times or times of your calendar events
3. SureMute supports the following types of events (TIME features):
- One time
- Every weekday (i.e. 9AM Monday-Friday)
- Weekly (i.e. 10AM every Sunday)
- Every 2 weeks (i.e. 7PM every other Monday)
- Monthly on a specific weekday (i.e. 7PM every 1st Wed)
- Monthly on a specific day (i.e. 10AM on day 24th)
- Yearly (i.e. 8AM on July 24)
3. Supports all timezones (i.e. all mute events in SureMute are "timezone cognizant")
4. Set phone on mute when you arrive at specific locations where phone ringer needs to be silent (i.e. concert hall, library, movie theaters...). Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume after you leave those locations
There is NO background service associated with Mute Pro; the application consumes little amount of power and is battery friendly.
Please rate and provide review of this app after use.
Whether you're in a meeting, at the bank, having an important discussion, putting your toddler to bed or need some quite time, Shush mode allows you to do this fast and straightforward
-handles both periods of time (for 10 minutes) and points in time (till 11:00)
-can be configured to reject calls with or without message
-can be configured to vibrate or mute sounds and sounds notifications
-on time expiration the app returns the phone settings to the initial state
-the app automatically stores your last activated options
-all the rejected calls appear as rejected in the call log
-all the reject messages appear as sent in messages
The app has been tested on multiple devices, but due to highly diverse android ecosystem it is impossible to test on all of them. Also with the new Lollipop release there was introduced a high number of bugs (especially regarding silent mode). If you have an error, please help us improve the app, and provide you with the quality and functionality desired by reporting your issues (through the automated builtin error notifier or by email).
***If at any moment the app starts behaving inconsistently, you can simply clear the data in the settings->application manager-> clear data
***When you start the widget for the first time, it calibrates your volume buttons events, this is why it may take longer to show up
-Works on Android 4.0 and up
-Works on most Android 5.0 (Lollipop) devices (some versions are buggy due to android).
It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
Use Quiet Time during an important business meeting, while at the movie theater, while sitting in class, anytime you do not wish to be disturbed.
Quickly and easily mute your phone using the Quiet Time widget. Volume is automatically restored when the countdown timer expires.
Still need to be interrupted by important calls? Not a problem with Quiet Time. Maintain a list of priority contacts which override muting to ring your phone like normal. Allow your priority contacts to either call or text, the choice is yours.
Please Note: Quiet Time is a WIDGET and must be added to your home screen.
*** Disclaimer: Quiet Time works well for the vast majority of people, however a very small number have reported having problems. Failure to silence the phone and failure of the Priority Contacts to ring through can sometimes occur on certain devices. Please be aware of these limitations when using this widget.