* Modify USB storage: To save data files (and then to restore).
* Read contact data: To pick contact and display contact name in blacklist.
* Directly call phone numbers: To do blacklist blocking(end call).
What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*?: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Note: We cannot support 'priority mode' for Lollipop at the moment because it is technically not possible. As soon as Google enhances 'priority mode' feature, we will support it. Thank you.
• VIBRATE: For a better touch experience
• GET_TASKS: to prevent the SM+ dialog from popping up while using certain apps
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For the scheduler to work after the reboot
• READ_PHONE_STATE: For the 'Don't Miss Urgent Calls' feature (to check if the same number called 3 times within 5 minutes)
• READ_CONTACTS: For the 'Whitelist' feature (to add from the contact list)
Suppose your child's daycare only calls when there is a problem. Add the daycare to the "Always Ring" list, and if daycare calls the phone will ring out loud regardless of your settings.
Suppose the phone is on the nightstand and set to silent while you sleep. Any phone number in the Always Ring list will cause the phone to ring loud (rousing you from your peaceful slumber).
Please note that this only overrides the ringer for incoming phone calls. SMS, chat, etc., are not affected.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Silent Mode Toggle
It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
You can enter the times manually or let the application import the times from events/appointments in your calendar. Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when those times occur.
You can set up a mute location by entering the address, pointing the location on the map, or let the application import the locations from your contacts list. With the "Search Address" feature (available in Premium version), the app can automatically setup and register a location by name (i.e. concertgebouw). Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when you enter those locations. Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume when you leave the locations.
You may also use Mute Pro to mute your phone's ringer right away for a period of time. The phone ringer will be restored to normal volume afterward. This feature is handy when you need to mute the phone's ringer right away but only for a short duration so you will not miss calls after that time passed.
Key Features of SureMute:
1. Put phone ringer on mute right away for a period of time; normal ringer volume will be restored afterwards
2. Mute phone ringer at specific times or times of your calendar events
3. SureMute supports the following types of events (TIME features):
- One time
- Every weekday (i.e. 9AM Monday-Friday)
- Weekly (i.e. 10AM every Sunday)
- Every 2 weeks (i.e. 7PM every other Monday)
- Monthly on a specific weekday (i.e. 7PM every 1st Wed)
- Monthly on a specific day (i.e. 10AM on day 24th)
- Yearly (i.e. 8AM on July 24)
3. Supports all timezones (i.e. all mute events in SureMute are "timezone cognizant")
4. Set phone on mute when you arrive at specific locations where phone ringer needs to be silent (i.e. concert hall, library, movie theaters...). Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume after you leave those locations
There is NO background service associated with Mute Pro; the application consumes little amount of power and is battery friendly.
Please rate and provide review of this app after use.
It also happens to be one of my first apps.
Keywords: silent, mode, airplane, toggle, sound, no, silence, amazing, switcher, home, screen, widget, ring, vibrate, on/off
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
Have you ever silenced your phone for a class, meeting, or movie and then forgotten to turn it back up? Well I did that all the time, and missed scores of important calls and texts. That is why we created EZ Phone Silencer.
EZ Phone Silencer is a powerful but easy to use app that allows you to quickly silence your phone's ringer for a specified length of time. When the time is up, the app resets your volume back to the level it was at before it was silenced. Alarms are not silenced, so if you use your phone as an alarm, your morning alarm will still wake you up, even if you have silenced the ringer and text alerts.
With 3 easy taps, silence your phone from 15 minutes up to 9 hours in under 2 seconds, or dial in the exact number of hours and minutes with the + and - buttons.
With the quick list, setting your silence time is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
(1) Tap the Quick List pull-down to bring up the quick timer screen
(2) Tap one of the preset times: 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, or 1 to 9 hours
(3) Tap the Silence button to activate the silence period
After the 3rd tap, the time is set, EZ Phone Silencer saves your current volume setting, silences your phone's ringer for incoming calls and texts, posts a message to your notifications screen telling you when the volume will be reset to the saved value, and then exists the app, returning you to your phone's screen ... all in about 3 seconds!
If you need a more precise time, say 2 hours and 24 minutes for a movie you just started, you can set that with the +/- Hours and +/- Minutes buttons from the main screen in just a few seconds and then hit the "Tap to Silence Phone" button.
Some examples of use include:
Power Naps: Use the 15 or 30 minute quick setting
Meetings, Classes, or your favorite TV show: Use the 30 min or 1 hr quick setting
Movie Theater - 2 or 3 hr quick setting or dial in the exact time
Uninterrupted Night of Sleep - 8 hr quick list - Note: alarms will still function
Workplace, School, University - Not allowed to receive calls at work or school? Use the 8 or 9 hr quick list
If you need to restore your ringer early, just tap the EZ Phone Silence widget and tap the "Reset" button, or you can simply adjust your volume up manually with your phone’s volume up button to deactivate Silencer.
Try this version of EZ Phone Silencer for FREE now (supported by ads) . If you like it, purchase our ADD-FREE EZ Phone Silencer Pro (coming soon). Either way, EZ Phone Silencer will be an app you will want to keep on your main screen for daily use.
Please visit our website below for support help, free video clips demonstrating use of the app, to ask questions or make suggestions, or to leave comments. If you have a problem installing or using the app, please contact us through our web site for support before posting a bad rating on Google Play.
EZ Phone Silencer Free and EZ Phone Silencer Pro developed by EverMore Design LLC
Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
Whether you're in a meeting, at the bank, having an important discussion, putting your toddler to bed or need some quite time, Shush mode allows you to do this fast and straightforward
-handles both periods of time (for 10 minutes) and points in time (till 11:00)
-can be configured to reject calls with or without message
-can be configured to vibrate or mute sounds and sounds notifications
-on time expiration the app returns the phone settings to the initial state
-the app automatically stores your last activated options
-all the rejected calls appear as rejected in the call log
-all the reject messages appear as sent in messages
The app has been tested on multiple devices, but due to highly diverse android ecosystem it is impossible to test on all of them. Also with the new Lollipop release there was introduced a high number of bugs (especially regarding silent mode). If you have an error, please help us improve the app, and provide you with the quality and functionality desired by reporting your issues (through the automated builtin error notifier or by email).
***If at any moment the app starts behaving inconsistently, you can simply clear the data in the settings->application manager-> clear data
***When you start the widget for the first time, it calibrates your volume buttons events, this is why it may take longer to show up
-Works on Android 4.0 and up
-Works on most Android 5.0 (Lollipop) devices (some versions are buggy due to android).
Please send me feature requests if you have ideas.
Next update: Silencer widget, bug fixes
KEYWORDS: timed, phone, silencer, ringer, manager, volume, timer, simple, stewarttechindustries, ringtone, timed phone silencer, ring,
Features of All-In-One Toolbox (Junk Cleaner and Memory Booster)
★ Intuitive:Simple and clear UI design for easy and quick system optimization.
★ Thorough:Thorough and deep scanning of all the junk files(cache, residual, temp files etc.) and clean them out with just one-tap.
★ Versatile:29 tools into one pack to speed up system and extend battery life.
★ Multilingual:31 supported languages, easy and friendly to use.
★ Light:Small in size and no background service, consuming less memory and battery.
What does All-In-One Toolbox do?
★ Clean out junk files:
Created in a simple method of seeing what's taking up storage and reclaiming lost memory via smart and safe cleaning.
* Delete SMS & Call logs
* Erase browsing history
* Remove Temp files
* Clean SD card
* Sweep out Apk leftover
* Eliminate cache files
★ Make system run fast - process manager & boot speed up:
Kill running tasks whenever device slows down or freezes. Disable unwanted startup apps from system boot. Free up memory and keep Android device running at optimum speed.
* One-tap boost under whitelist protection
* Process manager with memory, battery and CPU consumption
* Speed up boot and release system resources
★ Privacy protection:
Provide access for you to erase your personal data and browsing traces to keep the privacy information from revealing. Pass-word service will lock the things you don’t want to share with others.
* App locker
* Browsing trace erasing
* Call or SMS logs deleting
★ APP and File management:
Check what’s on Android and provide a list of options for you to control files at your own will.
* Uninstall system app
* App to SD card
* Batch installer/uninstaller
* Zip and unzip
* Backup and restore
★ Plenty of additional tools:
29+ system tools available in All-In-One Toolbox, all essential for your ease and wonderful Android experience.
* Auto task plug-in: cache and junk file clean, silent mode, airplane mode and wifi management at set intervals automatically
* Compass plug-in: give you direction when you are lost
* Flashlight: light up your surroundings when it’s dark
* QR and Barcode Scanner: quick scanning and info collecting
* Game Booster: boost games to give you more fun
* Android sensor box: show you all available sensors on your Android
* Quick settings: offer easy access to the
* Volume settings: provide one-click volume setup
* And there are more…
How the App works:
English, العربية, Deutsch, Español, Française, हिंदी, Magyar, 日本語, 한국어, Ελληνικά, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Românâ, Pусский, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, 简体中文, 中文（香港）, 中文（台灣）, српски, Italiano, فارسی ,עיברית, Shqiptar, Slovenská, hrvatski, ไทย, tiếng Việt, български, Azərbaycan, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Set yourself alerts and goals to manage your digital life
- Flag milestones and highlight achievements
- Historical productivity reports to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about
Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Some fans have this to say:
- Tim Ferris - author of The 4-Hour Work Week: "Simple and powerful. Use this product."
- Chris Sacca - tweets: "try @rescuetime to help achieve efficiency and life balance when using technology"
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app.
RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.
Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.
Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free.
New users, you'll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.
Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact's names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)
Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
-- Support --
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click "help" in the top right corner, then "start a discussion" to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access! Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
-- Developer Notes: Help us Improve --
LG G3 users: LG has shipped a broken Lollipop OTA update that is missing the "app usage" API. Until they address the problem, our app cannot work for you (unless you stay on Android 4.x).
Android 5 (Lollipop) users: website time tracking is working now.
Good news! Website visits are now reported in browsers on Android devices. Currently supported browsers are Chrome, Chrome (beta), Android Browser, Dolphin. Firefox and DolphinMini are not due to limits in their design.
We require an email because that is our "user name", and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
Our app should not be transmitting much data-- on a few hundred KB per day. If you are seeing more than this there could be a problem with your install. Let us know by email, we can track it down! (We are not aware of any issue for this in version 2.0.0.)
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to email@example.com and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if you're setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
RingMyPhone is a simple Android app that allows you to start your phone ringing using your Pebble smart watch.
Phone on silent? RingMyPhone don't care! RingMyPhone will turn your volume to max, turn your screen on, and keep ringing until you tell it to stop. Once you stop it, your ringer volume will be restored to what ever it was previously.
The Android app contains the Pebble app, allowing you to install to your watch from within the app.
RingMyPhone is open source!
Android App: https://github.com/Wavesonics/RingMyPhoneAndroid
Pebble App: https://github.com/Wavesonics/RingMyPhonePebble
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your start and end time , choose your ring type, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
Use Quiet Time during an important business meeting, while at the movie theater, while sitting in class, anytime you do not wish to be disturbed.
Quickly and easily mute your phone using the Quiet Time widget. Volume is automatically restored when the countdown timer expires.
Still need to be interrupted by important calls? Not a problem with Quiet Time. Maintain a list of priority contacts which override muting to ring your phone like normal. Allow your priority contacts to either call or text, the choice is yours.
Please Note: Quiet Time is a WIDGET and must be added to your home screen.
*** Disclaimer: Quiet Time works well for the vast majority of people, however a very small number have reported having problems. Failure to silence the phone and failure of the Priority Contacts to ring through can sometimes occur on certain devices. Please be aware of these limitations when using this widget.