Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*?: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Note: We cannot support 'priority mode' for Lollipop at the moment because it is technically not possible. As soon as Google enhances 'priority mode' feature, we will support it. Thank you.
• VIBRATE: For a better touch experience
• GET_TASKS: to prevent the SM+ dialog from popping up while using certain apps
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For the scheduler to work after the reboot
• READ_PHONE_STATE: For the 'Don't Miss Urgent Calls' feature (to check if the same number called 3 times within 5 minutes)
• READ_CONTACTS: For the 'Whitelist' feature (to add from the contact list)
When your phone is in Silent Mode, the Auto Responder will send auto SMS text reply to all calls, so you need not have to pick the phone & tell people that you will call back later. The auto SMS reply will also tell them that if its important they can send a SMS text saying URGENT & the app will immediately alert you. This way you will never miss a very important emergency call when your phone is in Silent Mode.
You can enter the times manually or let the application import the times from events/appointments in your calendar. Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when those times occur.
You can set up a mute location by entering the address, pointing the location on the map, or let the application import the locations from your contacts list. With the "Search Address" feature (available in Premium version), the app can automatically setup and register a location by name (i.e. concertgebouw). Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when you enter those locations. Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume when you leave the locations.
You may also use Mute Pro to mute your phone's ringer right away for a period of time. The phone ringer will be restored to normal volume afterward. This feature is handy when you need to mute the phone's ringer right away but only for a short duration so you will not miss calls after that time passed.
Key Features of SureMute:
1. Put phone ringer on mute right away for a period of time; normal ringer volume will be restored afterwards
2. Mute phone ringer at specific times or times of your calendar events
3. SureMute supports the following types of events (TIME features):
- One time
- Every weekday (i.e. 9AM Monday-Friday)
- Weekly (i.e. 10AM every Sunday)
- Every 2 weeks (i.e. 7PM every other Monday)
- Monthly on a specific weekday (i.e. 7PM every 1st Wed)
- Monthly on a specific day (i.e. 10AM on day 24th)
- Yearly (i.e. 8AM on July 24)
3. Supports all timezones (i.e. all mute events in SureMute are "timezone cognizant")
4. Set phone on mute when you arrive at specific locations where phone ringer needs to be silent (i.e. concert hall, library, movie theaters...). Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume after you leave those locations
There is NO background service associated with Mute Pro; the application consumes little amount of power and is battery friendly.
Please rate and provide review of this app after use.
It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Set yourself alerts and goals to manage your digital life
- Flag milestones and highlight achievements
- Historical productivity reports to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about
Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Some fans have this to say:
- Tim Ferris - author of The 4-Hour Work Week: "Simple and powerful. Use this product."
- Chris Sacca - tweets: "try @rescuetime to help achieve efficiency and life balance when using technology"
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app.
RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.
Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.
Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free.
New users, you'll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.
Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact's names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)
Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
-- Support --
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click "help" in the top right corner, then "start a discussion" to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access! Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
-- Developer Notes: Help us Improve --
LG G3 users: LG has shipped a broken Lollipop OTA update that is missing the "app usage" API. Until they address the problem, our app cannot work for you (unless you stay on Android 4.x).
Android 5 (Lollipop) users: website time tracking is working now.
Good news! Website visits are now reported in browsers on Android devices. Currently supported browsers are Chrome, Chrome (beta), Android Browser, Dolphin. Firefox and DolphinMini are not due to limits in their design.
We require an email because that is our "user name", and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
Our app should not be transmitting much data-- on a few hundred KB per day. If you are seeing more than this there could be a problem with your install. Let us know by email, we can track it down! (We are not aware of any issue for this in version 2.0.0.)
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to email@example.com and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if you're setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
At night, do you forgot to put your device in silence mode and someone calls, waking you up?
Ringer Tools fits your needs! It's a toolbox of advanced settings for your device ringer:
Schedule your Silence Times, the ones in which you don't want to be bothered (the night?) or when you wan your phone to just vibrate (at work? at school?). It will be Ringer Tools own business suit your needs.
Put your phone in silence mode or vibration and select when you'd like to restore it! You don't need to manually start any applcation, no widget or shortcut to press! After you disable your ringer, Auto Ring On will ask you when it will restore it... fast and easy!
Perfectly fits at office and school, great for important meetings and while you sleep
It works both in silence mode or vibration.
RingMyPhone is a simple Android app that allows you to start your phone ringing using your Pebble smart watch.
Phone on silent? RingMyPhone don't care! RingMyPhone will turn your volume to max, turn your screen on, and keep ringing until you tell it to stop. Once you stop it, your ringer volume will be restored to what ever it was previously.
The Android app contains the Pebble app, allowing you to install to your watch from within the app.
RingMyPhone is open source!
Android App: https://github.com/Wavesonics/RingMyPhoneAndroid
Pebble App: https://github.com/Wavesonics/RingMyPhonePebble
It also happens to be one of my first apps.
Keywords: silent, mode, airplane, toggle, sound, no, silence, amazing, switcher, home, screen, widget, ring, vibrate, on/off
Use Quiet Time during an important business meeting, while at the movie theater, while sitting in class, anytime you do not wish to be disturbed.
Quickly and easily mute your phone using the Quiet Time widget. Volume is automatically restored when the countdown timer expires.
Still need to be interrupted by important calls? Not a problem with Quiet Time. Maintain a list of priority contacts which override muting to ring your phone like normal. Allow your priority contacts to either call or text, the choice is yours.
Please Note: Quiet Time is a WIDGET and must be added to your home screen.
*** Disclaimer: Quiet Time works well for the vast majority of people, however a very small number have reported having problems. Failure to silence the phone and failure of the Priority Contacts to ring through can sometimes occur on certain devices. Please be aware of these limitations when using this widget.