Perfect for those learning to draw or professionals looking at an alternative tool for redrawing, an essential app for any artist or the creative at heart.
- Picture can be moved to anywhere on your screen
- Picture's size can controlled using two fingers
- Camera auto focuses when tapping on the screen
- Support both front camera and back camera. Front camera works with a mirror
- Support landscape and portrait orientation
- If you think that the screen of your phone or tablet is too small, you can trace the picture on a TV screen with the help of an HDMI adapter.
What's the difference between paid and free version?
In paid version
- Ad is removed
- Filter can be used directly
This is a paid version of Augmented Drawing Free. Please try the free version first and make sure it runs smoothly on your phone/tablet before purchasing this App.
Free version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lyen.tracingpaper.free
Just align the feature of interest with the reticle, then press the lock to keep the reading still.
Clicking on the camera icon you can switch between cameras or disable the camera.
Beware of perspective when measuring horizontal lines, try to be in the perpendicular of the segment you want to measure.
It also works as a traditional inclinometer.
- Zoomable view
- Contrast selection for light and dark ambiences
- Displays the angle to the vertical and in the x-y plane
Hope you enjoy it!
Uses internet permission to show adMob ads.