You can define a sequence of shifts, and generate work shifts for a given month. Allows you to change the shifts generated by moving the shift, insertion of hours of work, and introduction of overtime.
Offers the possibility to create an export in an excel file with the monthly calendar with all the details of the work shifts.
A widget provides a convenient way to quickly look up the shifts for the current week.
For each work shift you can enter a description, the start and end of the work shift, and hours of work.
The shifts are then organized in a sequence.
Just set the start date of the work sequence, in the settings of the application, in order to generate the timetable of work shifts for any month of any year.
For each work shift generated, you can change the shift, or enter overtime hours.
For each calendar month of work, you can generate an excel file that contains the details of the shifts for the month, with all the overtime. The excel file can be viewed on your smartphone or tablet, or sent by e-mail.
You can also import your shift from an excel file.
For any information or request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
• Clock: punch in and out for your shifts and breaks.
• Schedule: see your scheduled shifts, time off, and holidays in a calendar view.
• Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.
• Availability: let your manager know when you are, and are not available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.
• Attendance: view your location’s daily attendance and perform call-ins to replace no-shows.
• Employees: view a list of your employees, their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.
• Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees’ requests for time off.
• Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.
This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM clients, and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an employee of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option. To learn more about Dayforce HCM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the valuable information available on the LifeWorks website is available on the LifeWorks Mobile app – formatted for easy navigation on your smartphone. Listen to podcasts and audio tracks, read articles and digital booklets and see what’s new in the monthly features. Our featured content is updated frequently, highlighting timely articles, audio, and other information.
Whatever issue you’re facing, whenever you need help or information, and wherever you are with your smartphone, LifeWorks Mobile brings you the support of the LifeWorks program.
The app is part of LifeWorks program, and is provided by your employer as an employee benefit, or by your school or insurance company, who will provide you with the login information.
It’s simple, easy and convenient:
➢ When you first open the app, you’ll be asked for you user ID and password, the same login you use to access the LifeWorks website on your computer.
➢ If you chose “Remember me” when you log in, you won’t need to log in again. You’ll just click on the icon and the app will open. Click again on “Need help” and the toll-free program number appears. One more click and you’re connected by phone with a LifeWorks consultant.
LifeWorks is also offered under the names LifeBalance, LifeMatters, inConfidence and MyARL. The LifeWorks app will work for all of these programs.
Manage your contacts, track sales, log calls or create tasks all from your Android phone or tablet. Then watch as all of your changes are instantly synced with the Base CRM web app at getbase.com. The next generation CRM allows you to easily capture information during or after meetings and carry your sales data with you everywhere you go.
Base for Android is 100% free. It allows you to track up to 50 sales opportunities in your sales pipeline. However, the web version is limited to a 14-day trial with pricing starting at $25/month. This means you're able to use Base on your Android device for as long as you'd like, for free.
EASY CRM AND SALES MANAGEMENT
At Base, we believe that CRM software should be intelligent, friendly, and by your side everywhere your business takes you. With a highly usable interface, Base is the first post-PC CRM to challenge the stale business software landscape. Effortlessly grow your business, no matter how crazy things get.
-Native tablet app
-Use Geolocation to map your customers and sales opportunities
-Sync all of your notes, contacts and deals across the computers and devices you use
-Automatically log calls, then create a note or task to document the call
-Capture leads or contacts while you’re on the go and manage them through your sales pipeline
-Add tasks and reminders so you always remember to follow up
-See the latest updates from your colleagues
-And much much more...
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
ReadWrite: “Very neat and clean UI that is immediately obvious, something that Salesforce and other more complex CRM tools can't claim.” (Aug, 2011)
TMCnet: “No more complicated forms, consultant customization and ever-increasing license fees.” (Oct, 2011)
TechCrunch: "It’s deceptively simple to use but actually pretty powerful in its simplicity."
What are you waiting for? Get your free Base account today to start growing your business.
NOTE: This application supports Android version 4.1 and later.
NOTE: To enable this application your employer must have Kronos Workforce Central® server software configured for Kronos Mobile. Contact your system administrator for details.
Be More Productive
The Workforce Mobile™ application improves labor management productivity by making it easier for managers and employees to be instantly engaged and to complete simple administrative tasks. Now managers and employees have flexibility in how they interact with each other with anytime, anyplace, instant connection to the Kronos Workforce Central® suite.
Workforce Mobile™ Manager allows managers to use their mobile device to resolve exceptions as they happen, as well as enable rapid responses to employee requests. Managers have direct insight into the information they need to manage the presence of the workforce, such as approving timecards and granting time-off requests.
Workforce Mobile™ Employee provides employees with the ability to quickly and easily review information such as schedules and timecards. They can request time off, approve their timecard, and punch-in and out from the field.
Ceridian HR/Payroll is a leading solution in the small to medium size market today. It is trusted by HR/Payroll professionals for its quality and ease of use. Ceridian is an industry leader in Human Capital Management, which includes: Human Resources, Payroll, Tax Filing, Benefits Administration and Employee Assistance Programs.
• Preview and approve payroll from your Android device
• Employee level data entry and verification including; hours and earnings, employee deductions and employer contributions, net pay, and company totals
• Ensure data security with valid sign in
• A similar user interface as Ceridian HR/Payroll - no steep learning curve
• Paperless processing
• On-demand support from our Customer Service Team
As a Ceridian HR/Payroll user you can save more time, cut costs, and ensure legislative compliance with this flexible, mobile solution. Stay competitive, focus on what’s ahead, and let Ceridian take care of the payroll details.
To benefit from this app, you must be a Ceridian HR/Payroll Web customer. To learn more about the product, please visit us at http://www.ceridian.com/products/payroll-processing/small-business-payroll/index.html or call 800-729-7655.
HCMobilizer is currently working on Peoplesoft HCM 9.0 and up (Tools Release 8.51 and up).
When adding an HCM Site on HCMobilizer keep in mind that standard homepage URLs on PeopleSoft HCM have the following structure:
You would, for instance, enter the following parameters for the following homepage URL:
(By default, Target points to PeopleSoft HCM navigation script but you can change it to point to a specific component or script of your choice.)
PS: This app is in continuous improvement. Don't forget to check for updates...
Using When I Work for time and attendance uses your employees' GPS location to ensure they are clocking in from an approved address.
You can also use When I Work Time & Attendance to track payroll hours and to prepare data for payroll processing via your desktop computer.
When I Work Time & Attendance works even better when used with When I Work Scheduling.
Hours Keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, your can generate PDF timesheet invoices to sent to your clients and track all the billings and the payments.
“Easy to use and simple. It’s very useful and is definitely worth every penny. Great customer service from developers!”
“Very well executed app, nice clean interface with tones of useful features.”
“A great app for those of us that do business on the go. It is packed full of great features that really help out. Great job.”
Our Hours Keeper is one of the best tools to track down all the hours you have worked. Once you use the app you will want nothing else to make your hours and earnings tracking easier. It is the best hours tracker app for android users.
- Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients.
- Weekly and monthly timesheet.
- PDF invoices to send to customers.
- Calculate overtime earnings.
- Earnings reports.
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month.
- Billing and payment tracking.
- Configurable overtime and break time for time tracking.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com , and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
※Pay ver No ads
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
Note: please contact us at www.livefarmer.com for registration.
This app caters to all worker types whether they are fulltime, part time, casual or shift workers. Will cater to one job or several, one department or more.