• Clock: punch in and out for your shifts and breaks.
• Schedule: see your scheduled shifts, time off, and holidays in a calendar view.
• Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.
• Availability: let your manager know when you are, and are not available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.
• Attendance: view your location’s daily attendance and perform call-ins to replace no-shows.
• Employees: view a list of your employees, their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.
• Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees’ requests for time off.
• Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.
This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM clients, and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an employee of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option. To learn more about Dayforce HCM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobyforce helps your field staff to cater to your customers effectively. It ensures effective scheduling of resources, real-time monitoring and customer satisfaction. Mobyforce is ideally suited for any business that employs a fleet of mobile workers who execute tasks outside the office like field services, sales and logistics.
Mobyforce web-based management application enables managers to:
• Instantly see where their employees are and where they have been
• Dispatch work orders to their mobile device
• Analyze drive routes, times at and between stops to optimize performance
• Updates on new customer leads and opportunities
• Updates on job completions and work order status
• Updates on payment collection
Armed with Mobyforce apps, your field staff can:
• Get notified about new work orders/tasks
• Get driving directions to customer’s premises/site
• Update tasks and work orders
• Collect payment from the customer and get the signature/ID proof using the phone
Mobyforce requires a license to work. For 1-month free trial use, please sign up at http://www.mobyforce.com/users/sign_up.
• View earnings statements and receive alerts for each new pay statement
• Edit direct deposit accounts and distribution
• Access benefit information, including providers and covered dependents
• Receive alerts for new workflow tasks and approve on the go
Companies must license the mobile application through Ceridian. Once your company has licensed the application, you can log in using your existing Self-Service credentials.
Note: please contact us at www.livefarmer.com for registration.