- Free editable templates.
- Single tap to add or delete calendar entries.
- Double tap to switch shift entries
- Choose work times, names, colors and more.
- Option to add notes to any calendar day
- public holidays for 38 countries
- widget for view shifts (today and tomorrow)
- week number
- export of services as PDF-file
- matching of your services in your device calendar (manual and automatic)
- automatically add recurring shift cycles to roster-calendar
- automatically delete of shifts
- calculations for total hours of shifts
- additional entries in shift calendar for second shift (double shift)
- Online Backup/Restore
- daily entry of overtime
- password protection
That's right, you can finally have staff scheduling and time clocking streamlined in one app.
How does it work?
Step 1: As the admin, enable 7punches from your 7shifts account. You will be able to access all time clocking data from your 7shifts account.
Step 2: Download the 7punches app on a device that will be mounted in your store. The 7punches app is the punch pad for your employees.
Step 3: Employees clock in and out with a punch ID generated in 7shifts. If an employee's clocked hours match the scheduled hours, the shift is automatically approved.
Step 4: Managers can approve, decline, or adjust clock-in and out times. If an employee forgets to clock in or out, you can add a punch for them.
Step 5: Clock-in and out data is then compiled into a payroll report in your 7shifts account that you can download for payroll.
Note: please contact us at www.livefarmer.com for registration.
This app caters to all worker types whether they are fulltime, part time, casual or shift workers. Will cater to one job or several, one department or more.