If you are a dungeon master, game master, storyteller or any other kind of “host” for roleplaying game sessions you certainly struggled at least once to keep your initiative order. Maybe your combat involved to many players and NPCs, maybe the number of spells or effects, each one with diferent durations, was to much for you, the fact is that every game host has at least once made a mistake that cost the life of one of his NPCs or worse, one of his player’s character.
Even if you are very well organized and never made a mistake, keeping everything noted on a piece of paper can be a pain. Every new combat you have to write down each player and NPC with initiative order and hit points and during combat you have to constantly change those numbers until the eraser makes a hole on the paper.
Roll Initiative is a very simple and intuitive tool to solve those problems, and all you need is an Android phone.
Those are the current features of Roll Initiative
- Optimized for honeycomb tablets and Android 1.6 – 2.3 phones
- Simple interface to add as many combat participants you want, each one with its own initiative value and hit point total.
- Persistent list, exit the aplication any time you want and it will be exactly as you left it when you return.
- Participants will be ordered by initiative value, highest to lowest. Press “Next” and the list cycles, making it easy to know who’s next in combat order.
- Edit individual initiatives and have the program reorder the list for you.
- Add several NPCs that share the same initiative and hit points with just one click and then manage each NPC separately.
- Cause damage or heal individual participants to keep track of hit points.
- Add magical or special effects and keep track of how many turns each one lasts, Roll Initiative will warn you when an effect has ended.
New features will be added in the future, always keeping the spirit of a simple and fast tool for RPG players and masters.
Notice about bug reports.
If you find a bug, please report it so we can fix it as soon as possible. If it doesn't work on your device, please send device model and configuration so we can look into it.
Notice about ads.
This tool is supported by ads. If you like it please consider visiting one of our sponsors, it helps a lot and will keep the updates comming.
Enter each player or NPC name and initiative bonus. At the beginning of each battle add the monsters. This is very helpful when dealing with a large number of monsters.
There are options to support two styles of playing: rolling initiative each round or rolling just once at the beginning of the battle.
Delete monsters or players as they are defeated. Add new monsters in the middle of the battle.
* A round counter keeps track of rounds.
* Monster dictionary auto-completes when typing monster names. Because this is a small list you usually only need to type two letters.
* Remembers your list of players (and monsters) for next time.
* New Battle button clears away monsters and resets the round counter.
* Arranges the initiative list in columns when in landscape mode.
* Keep track of turn taken, delayed action (hold) and death.
* Adjust initiative value with long press then drag.
* Random NPC name generation.
[Search Terms: DnD, d20, game master, assistant, role-playing]
-Supports creating characters from scratch
-Exported from D&D Insider online (4E) or even exported from the old software version
-Choose items, feats, spells from integrated libraries
-Combat Tracker/Initiative/Encounter Tracker
-View multiple Characters at same time (Party Viewer)
-Build campaigns with maps and encounters
-Add creatures straight from Monster library
This app is optimized for both tablets and handheld screens (it automatically chooses the tablet version if your screen size is larger than 6"). Get the HD and mobile in one app (and install it on both).
This app is far less than the cost of one RPG book. Invest in me please? I'd like to work on this more and I hope you would like to sponsor me a bit. If you look at this apps history, you'll see in a short period, I've had many significant upgrades. I'm an independent developer: help me raise a new generation of gamers that love roleplaying and Dungeons & Dragons games as much as we do!
What's coming next?
Coming to Player Tools:
-Import libraries from Excel spreadsheets... want more spells, feats, or magic items? Easy import.
-Level up your characters and have the app guide you through it
-More prestige classes coming
Coming to DM Tools:
-Campaign maps with interactive encounters links
I obviously can't test on all devices but I'm quick to fix things if you can guide me a bit. If you want to take part in sending me bugs, go to this twitter handle:
Guided Character Creation and Level up
Complete character details
Roll Dice for Ability Scores, Skills, Attacks, Damage, and Initiative
Manage HP, Conditions, Equipment, Spells, and more!
NOTE: This app does NOT currently support multiclass
Are you a Troll tank with an armor of 25? Are you a GM tired of spending several minutes rolling defense rolls for the opposition each pass? Or are you just tired of rolling a brick of dice?
We all know that Shadowrun 5th edition has increased the number of dice you roll for each test significantly. It is not unheard of for a character to be rolling 15-25 dice on a single test. The time rolling dice in combat can really start slowing down the game, especially for the gamemaster. That is where Runner Dice comes in. It is a fast and simple way of making tests while adhering to the Shadowrun 5th edition rules and keeping a record of your previous rolls.
You can choose for your roll to be an initiative roll, a roll for hits, or a “Push the Limit” test.
Your 100 most recent rolls that session are displayed with an option to clear the list at anytime.
Clicking on a previous roll will perform a “Second Chance” if it is allowed (this won’t work on a “Push the Limit”, a previous “Second Chance”, or an initiative roll, because the rules don’t allow it).
Each result shows the type of roll, the number of dice rolled, the number of hits (or total in the case of initiative), and if it is a glitch or critical glitch.
Exploding dice values and re-rolled values are color differentiated from the other values (yellowish for an exploding value and white for a re-rolled value).
We want to know what you think. Give us your feedback on changes you would like to have made to Runner Dice.
Want to know more about us?
Want to know more about Shadowrun 5th Edition RPG?
What you get:
• Game strategies and insights
• In-depth look at the current D&D storyline
• Informative interviews
• Ongoing comic series
• Great bits of lore
• Forgotten Realms world information
• Community updates and fan submissions
• Entertaining videos
In addition to ongoing up-to-the minute news updates, every second month you’ll enjoy a new issue of Dragon+ showcasing what’s new in Dungeons & Dragons – from backstory and world information to discussions about what’s coming next from the creators and developers of your favorite D&D products.
There’s always more about the world of D&D to learn and the Dragon+ app is your light in the dark and your constant D&D companion.
Subscribe now to get the latest issue delivered straight to your Android device. Welcome to Dragon+!
What's New in Issue 2
Issue #2 highlights the legacy of Dungeons & Dragons in the world of video games, including new details from n-Space on the world and heroes in the upcoming RPG Sword Coast Legends and pre-generated character sheets based on the companions players will recruit in the single player campaign. Readers can also get a preview of Spellstorm, a new novel from Ed Greenwood, the creator of the Forgotten Realms setting, as well as updates on the D&D Adventurers League, a short story set in Icewind Dale and Monster Slayers: Champions of the Elements, a tabletop adventure for kids.
D&D Quick Dice is compatible with D&D 5th, 4th, 3.5, and 3rd edition, AD&D 1st & 2nd edition, Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder, Anime: Beyond Fantasy, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, 13th Age, Call of Cthulhu, L5R, Rifts (Palladium Games), Mutants & Masterminds (Mutants and Masterminds), HackMaster, GURPS, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, D20 system, and other RPG systems.
Want to see new features or changes in D&D Quick Dice? We want your feedback.
- Track an unlimited number of player's scores!
- Roll dice!
- Create and run multiple timers all at once!
GameKeeper allows you to track an unlimited number of player scores, and quickly sort the scores based on turn-order (order that the players were created), highest score, or alphabetically!
The dice rolling screen allows you to roll any number of any sided dice and you can also add modifiers. There is also a result log allowing you to review previous rolls. Perfect for playing tabletop RPGs!
On the timer screen you can create and simultaneously run any number of timers, having your device play a notification sound and/or vibrate when each timer completes!
On all three tabs you can now swipe the rows to the left or right for some quick editing functions (e.g. - Quick delete, re-order the list, etc.)
If you are using an earlier version of android, all features are still available, it's just not as fancy (Long press a row instead of swiping.)
If you have any feedback, feel free to contact us using the 'Email Developer' link on this page, or by using the 'Contact Us' menu option in the app!
A simple assistant for players of tabletop Shadowrun RPG.
This dice roller is specific to Shadowrun RPG :
Throw the number of dice of your Shadowrun character's Dice Pool and you will know the number of Hits and if there is Glitche or, bad, Critical Glitche.
- Quickrolls buttons
- Simple Tests AND Extended Tests
- One die by default (you can adjust the default Pool size in the preferences)
- Focus in the field open the numeric keyboard
- Plus and Minus button to adjust the Dice Pool
- Max 50 dice ("No more munchkin...")
- Rule of six if you check the "Edge" box (Reroll the six)
- Throws logs
Default language : English
(To know more on the Shadowrun RPG :
In English : http://www.shadowruntabletop.com/
In French : http://www.black-book-editions.fr/index.php?site_id=327 )
You can contact me by mail, on twitter @CyolFalcon or on my blog (french) http://cyol.fr/blog
Shadowrun RPG is © 2013 The Topps Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Shadowrun and Matrix are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of The Topps Company, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries. Catalyst Game Labs and the Catalyst Game Labs logo are trademarks of InMediaRes Productions, LLC.
This app is still in the testing phase. It is intended for phone sized devices, might be ugly on tablets.
With full support for both 3rd and 4th edition characters you'll never need to keep pages of notes for HPs, spell/power usage, XP or anything else.
Maintain any number of characters simultaneously, effortless switching from one to another with a single click. The intuitive, smooth interface makes it easy to organize and update information.
Current support includes:
4th Edition D&D Characters - Hit Points, Surges, Action Points, Feats, Powers, Notes, Treasure, Abilities, Skills, Conditions, Gear, and an integrated die roller. Single buttons for rests (short and full), temporary hit points, and using/gaining/healing surges. Powers can be sorted in any order that you'd like, with a simple drag&drop interface to re-sort them. Associate sets of rolls (attack and damage) with each power.
4th Edition characters can be imported from the .dnd4e files exported by the Character Builder application, or entered by hand.
3rd Edition D&D Characters - Hit Points, Attacks, Feats, Spells, Notes, Treasure, Abilities, Skills, Conditions, Gear, and an integrated die roller. Add any number of specific skills, feats, or spells.
Feel free to contact the developer with any issues, comments, or feature ideas. Cheeky Software is committed to making our customers as satisfied as possible!
D&D 4 Android will help you to keep track of your character ability scores, defenses, health, powers, feats, skills, rituals, equipment items,...
Easily spend surges, take damage, take short or extended rest, remember the powers you used, and many other features!
Tip: press the Menu button of your phone for more features!
Available in English, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese.
The RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses D&D 4e monsters, traps and treasure to generate unique adventures for 1-8 characters from level 1 all the way up to level 30. The Random Dungeon Generator can be used to go through your own solo adventure or to guide a whole group of people through a random dungeon. All of the details you need are here including encounters that range from just a few goblins to a horde of demons, traps as basic as a pit trap or as daunting as a sphere of annihilation, and treasure ranging from expensive jewels to magical weapons and armor.
RPG Random Dungeon Generator is *NOT A GAME*. It provides the adventure for running your own game. It doesn't manage combat or keep up with characters. THE DICE ARE IN YOUR HANDS. Every roll is up to you.
RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses d20 4e monsters and treasure and traps from the 4e D&D manual. From the developer of DM Tools: Random Encounters, RPG Random Dungeon Generator uses the same monster tables at half the price.
- Dynamic dungeons
- Random monsters, traps and treasure
- Intelligent encounter design with leaders, front line, support and epic monsters
- Uses d20 4e monsters and treasure rules
- Supports characters from level 1 to 30
- Supports solo adventures and parties of up to 8 adventurers
A useful spell book for all wizards, clerics and sorcerers of Dungeons & Dragons (TM).
- Create as many profiles you want, each with its own custom list of spells, details and photo
- Sets the number of usable spells per day (and known spells, save throws, etc.)
- Stores how many spells you want with high level of detail (components, schools, notes, etc.)
- Prepare your spells per day for the gaming session
- Cast a spell ticking it off from those prepared and listen to Spellbook pronounce it aloud (optional)
Feedback on https://www.facebook.com/gabrykapps
For negative feedback or suggestions please DO NOT use the comments on google Play Store, but write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spellbook is localized in Italian, English, French, German (thanks to Michael Kronen) and Polish (thanks to Bartosz Sochański).
Your language is missing? Would like some other function? Ask me!
INFO ON PERMITS:
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for backward compatibility with older versions of Android
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for backward compatibility with older versions of Android
VIBRATE: If you check the options in the settings menu Spellbook uses this permission to reproduce sound, to make the phone vibrate and to say the name of the spells
"Incredible physics and feel"
- Android Police
- d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 RPG dice, including percentage dice
- shake the phone or tap the screen to roll the dice, or flick the dice individually
- switch between five separate dice screens
- realistic graphics and physics - tilt the phone upside down and the dice fall on the glass
- total score
Internet permission is used for anonymous Google Analytics usage statistics collection, which can be disabled from the app's preferences.
E-mail bug reports and feature suggestions to email@example.com.
In the app you can get first names, middle names, and choose to combine it with your last name to create generated lists of names. All names can be favorites for later and shared with email or social media.
- Create unique baby names from hundreds of first and middle names
- A variety of names from different regions and ethnic allow you to come up with something unique
- Take your favorites names and favorite them for later
- Easily share any names you've created with friends, family, or lovers
Our app DeviantArt Slideshow contains the following features
- View images queried from deviantArt's official APIs by sliding the screen.
- Put the slides on auto play with the slideshow feature
- Copy links to deviations or save them to your android device
- View saved images
- Search the feeds for specific terminology
- Browse deviations from all graphical categories
- See the deviation gallery and favorites for any specific user
- Toggle between the most popular and newest deviations
--- How to Use ---
Upon booting into the app, it will make sure you're connecting to the internet (necessary to use) and load up the most popular deviations and put you into the main screen. From here you can drag the drawer out from the left, pick a category, and have it filter by any category on the site that you wish.
There are 5 buttons on the action bar
- Start / Off - Starts / Stops the slideshow which runs on a 5 second timer
- Newest / Popular - Toggles between finding the newest and most popular deviations in whichever category you have selected. Will immediately re-query with the currently chosen category and show the results.
- Search - Search for deviations of a specific term, optionally restrict it to the currently select category
- Saved Images - If you have saved any deviations, you can view them inside the app as well
- About - Information about the app and Rotalume
While browsing deviations you can press and hold on a deviation to bring up the Deviation share menu which includes
- Save Image
- Share Image
- Share Link
- Copy Link (Honeycomb or higher only)
--- Disclaimer ---
DeviantArt Slideshow by Rotalume, LLC is in no way affiliated with deviantArt,all rights regarding deviantArt’s name and website lay squarly with the deviantArt company. Images shown are filtered through the media-rss media:rating tag, but as images are user uploaded and the property of those users Rotalume, LLC makes no guarentee as to the actual content of those images. Use the app at your own risk.