If you are a dungeon master, game master, storyteller or any other kind of “host” for roleplaying game sessions you certainly struggled at least once to keep your initiative order. Maybe your combat involved to many players and NPCs, maybe the number of spells or effects, each one with diferent durations, was to much for you, the fact is that every game host has at least once made a mistake that cost the life of one of his NPCs or worse, one of his player’s character.
Even if you are very well organized and never made a mistake, keeping everything noted on a piece of paper can be a pain. Every new combat you have to write down each player and NPC with initiative order and hit points and during combat you have to constantly change those numbers until the eraser makes a hole on the paper.
Roll Initiative is a very simple and intuitive tool to solve those problems, and all you need is an Android phone.
Those are the current features of Roll Initiative
- Optimized for honeycomb tablets and Android 1.6 – 2.3 phones
- Simple interface to add as many combat participants you want, each one with its own initiative value and hit point total.
- Persistent list, exit the aplication any time you want and it will be exactly as you left it when you return.
- Participants will be ordered by initiative value, highest to lowest. Press “Next” and the list cycles, making it easy to know who’s next in combat order.
- Edit individual initiatives and have the program reorder the list for you.
- Add several NPCs that share the same initiative and hit points with just one click and then manage each NPC separately.
- Cause damage or heal individual participants to keep track of hit points.
- Add magical or special effects and keep track of how many turns each one lasts, Roll Initiative will warn you when an effect has ended.
New features will be added in the future, always keeping the spirit of a simple and fast tool for RPG players and masters.
Notice about bug reports.
If you find a bug, please report it so we can fix it as soon as possible. If it doesn't work on your device, please send device model and configuration so we can look into it.
Notice about ads.
This tool is supported by ads. If you like it please consider visiting one of our sponsors, it helps a lot and will keep the updates comming.
Enter each player or NPC name and initiative bonus. At the beginning of each battle add the monsters. This is very helpful when dealing with a large number of monsters.
There are options to support two styles of playing: rolling initiative each round or rolling just once at the beginning of the battle.
Delete monsters or players as they are defeated. Add new monsters in the middle of the battle.
* A round counter keeps track of rounds.
* Monster dictionary auto-completes when typing monster names. Because this is a small list you usually only need to type two letters.
* Remembers your list of players (and monsters) for next time.
* New Battle button clears away monsters and resets the round counter.
* Arranges the initiative list in columns when in landscape mode.
* Keep track of turn taken, delayed action (hold) and death.
* Adjust initiative value with long press then drag.
* Random NPC name generation.
[Search Terms: DnD, d20, game master, assistant, role-playing]
Are you a Troll tank with an armor of 25? Are you a GM tired of spending several minutes rolling defense rolls for the opposition each pass? Or are you just tired of rolling a brick of dice?
We all know that Shadowrun 5th edition has increased the number of dice you roll for each test significantly. It is not unheard of for a character to be rolling 15-25 dice on a single test. The time rolling dice in combat can really start slowing down the game, especially for the gamemaster. That is where Runner Dice comes in. It is a fast and simple way of making tests while adhering to the Shadowrun 5th edition rules and keeping a record of your previous rolls.
You can choose for your roll to be an initiative roll, a roll for hits, or a “Push the Limit” test.
Your 100 most recent rolls that session are displayed with an option to clear the list at anytime.
Clicking on a previous roll will perform a “Second Chance” if it is allowed (this won’t work on a “Push the Limit”, a previous “Second Chance”, or an initiative roll, because the rules don’t allow it).
Each result shows the type of roll, the number of dice rolled, the number of hits (or total in the case of initiative), and if it is a glitch or critical glitch.
Exploding dice values and re-rolled values are color differentiated from the other values (yellowish for an exploding value and white for a re-rolled value).
We want to know what you think. Give us your feedback on changes you would like to have made to Runner Dice.
Want to know more about us?
Want to know more about Shadowrun 5th Edition RPG?
Guided Character Creation and Level up
Complete character details
Roll Dice for Ability Scores, Skills, Attacks, Damage, and Initiative
Manage HP, Conditions, Equipment, Spells, and more!
NOTE: This app does NOT currently support multiclass
At the local convention is a seat at the Shadowrun table available but you left your dice at home?
If this description fits you, the Mobile Runner is the perfect app for you. Separate functions for simple and extended tests, as well as a virtual dice cup for the spontaneous roll. Characters made with the Chummer character generator can be imported via internet. Finally you can use the master index for easy finds of keywords.
This app needs READ_PHONE_STATE to recognize incoming calls and switch to background. INTERNET und WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to load .chum files and store them on memory card. CAMERA is needed for the possibility to scan an URL to a .chum file via qr code.
A simple assistant for players of tabletop Shadowrun RPG.
This dice roller is specific to Shadowrun RPG :
Throw the number of dice of your Shadowrun character's Dice Pool and you will know the number of Hits and if there is Glitche or, bad, Critical Glitche.
- Quickrolls buttons
- Simple Tests AND Extended Tests
- One die by default (you can adjust the default Pool size in the preferences)
- Focus in the field open the numeric keyboard
- Plus and Minus button to adjust the Dice Pool
- Max 50 dice ("No more munchkin...")
- Rule of six if you check the "Edge" box (Reroll the six)
- Throws logs
Default language : English
(To know more on the Shadowrun RPG :
In English : http://www.shadowruntabletop.com/
In French : http://www.black-book-editions.fr/index.php?site_id=327 )
You can contact me by mail, on twitter @CyolFalcon or on my blog (french) http://cyol.fr/blog
Shadowrun RPG is © 2013 The Topps Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Shadowrun and Matrix are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of The Topps Company, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries. Catalyst Game Labs and the Catalyst Game Labs logo are trademarks of InMediaRes Productions, LLC.
This app is still in the testing phase. It is intended for phone sized devices, might be ugly on tablets.
With full support for both 3rd and 4th edition characters you'll never need to keep pages of notes for HPs, spell/power usage, XP or anything else.
Maintain any number of characters simultaneously, effortless switching from one to another with a single click. The intuitive, smooth interface makes it easy to organize and update information.
Current support includes:
4th Edition D&D Characters - Hit Points, Surges, Action Points, Feats, Powers, Notes, Treasure, Abilities, Skills, Conditions, Gear, and an integrated die roller. Single buttons for rests (short and full), temporary hit points, and using/gaining/healing surges. Powers can be sorted in any order that you'd like, with a simple drag&drop interface to re-sort them. Associate sets of rolls (attack and damage) with each power.
4th Edition characters can be imported from the .dnd4e files exported by the Character Builder application, or entered by hand.
3rd Edition D&D Characters - Hit Points, Attacks, Feats, Spells, Notes, Treasure, Abilities, Skills, Conditions, Gear, and an integrated die roller. Add any number of specific skills, feats, or spells.
Feel free to contact the developer with any issues, comments, or feature ideas. Cheeky Software is committed to making our customers as satisfied as possible!
Please leave a constructive comment when you rate!
* Keep current turn easily;
* Order by initiative automatically;
* Update initiative/modifier/condition quickly;
* Keeps data in persistency;
* Copy and save sessions.
Quit wasting time entering data that you do not need! This application takes a little less time than using paper and keeps a clean track of initiative. No more shady lists in the corner of your GM notes!
Tags : rpg initiative manager tool gm game master app roller dungeon and dragons turns combat init character dnd 3.0 3.5 pathfinder mage
The latest update to 1.2 focused on lifting some of the previous limitations and allow more granular control over thresholds, defense values and multiple attacks. The option of a single character view in addition to karma and combat modifiers gives you now the ability to control more complex characters than before.
If you play Earthdawn, give it a try!
Feedback is most welcome ;)
This is my first app, so feedback is appreciated!
* Fast, intuitive interface
* Can handle an ulimited number of players
* Playerlist is saved between sessions
* Flexible to handle any game situation
* Tap a player on tick zero to edit
* Long press players on any other tick to edit
* Edit players button allows you to add/remove players
* Join Battle button sets all player ticks to zero - touch each player to set tick
DM Assist will keep track of initiative order, hit points, subdual damage, and time left for effects. It keeps track of creatures (PCs, NPCs, Monsters) and effects (such as spells). Numeric quantities can be input as dice equations, such as "4d8 + 8".
The Diemoire greatly decreases the time you spend trying to find your dice and allows people to play in smaller tabletop spaces. Open the tomb and place the included Dice on to the book, use all your favorite tabletop dice D20, D12, D10, D8, D6, and D4!
The Diemoire includes music and sound effects and feels like an ancient long lost tome containing all of the secrets of these ancient dice. Find the lore behind each one of the dice written by Cantiz the Great!
Dice rolling no longer needs a giant table!
Tested and Optimal performance on Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4!
A useful spell book for all wizards, clerics and sorcerers of Dungeons & Dragons (TM).
- Create as many profiles you want, each with its own custom list of spells, details and photo
- Sets the number of usable spells per day (and known spells, save throws, etc.)
- Stores how many spells you want with high level of detail (components, schools, notes, etc.)
- Prepare your spells per day for the gaming session
- Cast a spell ticking it off from those prepared and listen to Spellbook pronounce it aloud (optional)
Feedback on https://www.facebook.com/gabrykapps
For negative feedback or suggestions please DO NOT use the comments on google Play Store, but write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spellbook is localized in Italian, English, French, German (thanks to Michael Kronen) and Polish (thanks to Bartosz Sochański).
Your language is missing? Would like some other function? Ask me!
INFO ON PERMITS:
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for backward compatibility with older versions of Android
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for backward compatibility with older versions of Android
VIBRATE: If you check the options in the settings menu Spellbook uses this permission to reproduce sound, to make the phone vibrate and to say the name of the spells
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
Our app DeviantArt Slideshow contains the following features
- View images queried from deviantArt's official APIs by sliding the screen.
- Put the slides on auto play with the slideshow feature
- Copy links to deviations or save them to your android device
- View saved images
- Search the feeds for specific terminology
- Browse deviations from all graphical categories
- See the deviation gallery and favorites for any specific user
- Toggle between the most popular and newest deviations
--- How to Use ---
Upon booting into the app, it will make sure you're connecting to the internet (necessary to use) and load up the most popular deviations and put you into the main screen. From here you can drag the drawer out from the left, pick a category, and have it filter by any category on the site that you wish.
There are 5 buttons on the action bar
- Start / Off - Starts / Stops the slideshow which runs on a 5 second timer
- Newest / Popular - Toggles between finding the newest and most popular deviations in whichever category you have selected. Will immediately re-query with the currently chosen category and show the results.
- Search - Search for deviations of a specific term, optionally restrict it to the currently select category
- Saved Images - If you have saved any deviations, you can view them inside the app as well
- About - Information about the app and Rotalume
While browsing deviations you can press and hold on a deviation to bring up the Deviation share menu which includes
- Save Image
- Share Image
- Share Link
- Copy Link (Honeycomb or higher only)
--- Disclaimer ---
DeviantArt Slideshow by Rotalume, LLC is in no way affiliated with deviantArt,all rights regarding deviantArt’s name and website lay squarly with the deviantArt company. Images shown are filtered through the media-rss media:rating tag, but as images are user uploaded and the property of those users Rotalume, LLC makes no guarentee as to the actual content of those images. Use the app at your own risk.