It's a decent simple to use app. Same complaints listed previously. Save feature (S7) does not work. Larger buttons for some features would be nice, as there is plenty of room on the screen. HP counter would be nice.
Forced auto rolling Its nice. Easy to use. Ui for things are ugly. Buttons could be bigger for my phone. And it forces you to auto roll initiative instead of direct entry. Would 5 star if allows for direct initiative score entry
not intuitive, no tutorial buttons are unnecessarily small. lots of fixable problems
Good and clean. Just what I needed. Just a little ugly.
Works well for now Wold add another star if the ability to manually input scores and for ties deferring to higher modifiers.
Gets the job done, very simple, no way to save data or encounters for later that I can find.
- Ads disabled! You can still support us by visiting http://rotalume.com.
- Can now save and load sets of characters / game settings between sessions. Store the encounters you need ahead of time.
- Ability to add notes to each character. Icon indicates if a note is stored so you know which characters have notes and which do not.
- Screen force prevented from locking to reduce hassle during game time
- Updated certain icons to better match the overall theme