In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
• The Tiny Bang Story
• Tiny Token Empires
• Farm Frenzy Free
• Zombie Derby
• Ice Rage
The world is full of terrible horrors, however, and they will wear away at your Empire from all sides. Natural resources have become more scarce. And perhaps worst of all, your powerful Empire has grown heavy and full of internal strife with its age. How long can you stand the pressures of survival before your Empire finally comes crumbling back down into the desolated earth from which it grew?
EMPIRE introduces the world's first "Deck-Building 4X Strategy Game". EMPIRE is a quick, easy-to-learn yet difficult to master strategy/tactics game. FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated worlds mean that no two games will be alike. Will you find valuable mountains to mine military materials from? Food-rich forests that will grow your Empire quickly?
- A unique take on the deck building mechanism similar to those in Dominion, Puzzle Strike or Ascension. Your deck grows during the game, and it fills with both useful Action Cards, powerful Spell Cards, -- and also totally useless Strife Cards. Managing your deck is an important part of staying strong!
- Dozens of interesting tactical cards featuring excellent art from concept artist Gilles Ketting.
- A unique grid based tactical combat system. Use your Action and Spell cards to get the upper hand and destroy the enemy forces!
- Unlike traditional 4X strategy games which not only take hours, but tend to become slow and boring late game, EMPIRE is a quick, elegant knife-fight of a game.
- Designed by indie game design superstar Keith Burgun, creator of 100 Rogues.
We have tons of plans for the game in terms of future content additions, balance patches, extra game modes, and other support.
Please check out our website at: http://empire-game.net/
Or come chat with us at our forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php?forums/empire.12/
The history of medieval Europe is rich in bloody wars and conflicts. The Norman invasion, the Crusades, the Hundred Years' War, the Reconquista, the Wars of the Roses, the Albigensian Crusade and endless peasant riots… A new game in the Strategy & Tactics series gives you an opportunity to try your strength in confrontations between the most ruthless conquerors.
In Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics you are to lead the armies of England and France as well as the armies of crusaders in three campaigns and try to win the biggest wars and battles of European medieval history. Scenario maps will let you take part in Russian feuds, stop the Saracens under the flag of Charles the Great and lead The Hussites.
After winning all the fascinating battles of Campaign and Scenario mode, try Hotseat multiplayer mode.
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics: It’s time to march off!
• 3 historical campaigns, with 16 missions in total
• 8 independent historical scenarios
• Several Skirmish mode maps
• 17 types of units
• Multiplayer mode Hotseat
• Turn-based battles, economic and military research
The following content is available in free version:
- 3 missions of England campaign
- One Hotseat mode map with fixed game settings
- Two historical game scenario
The following content is available in premium version:
- Complete England, France and Crusaders campaigns with 16 historical missions in total
- Uploading of new campaigns available in future update
- Multiple Skirmish mode maps with various customisable game settings
- Uploading of new Skirmish mode maps available in future update
- Eight unique game scenarios available
- Uploading of additional game scenarios available in future update
- Several Hotseat multiplayer mode maps with various customisable game settings
(C) HEROCRAFT, 2013
UNIT REQUESTS: there are many requests for new units and unique units (eg. historical heroes), I am pretty open to this since it is pretty easy to setup a new unit. The things I need: graphics + unit properties + and the map design it should be on, If you request a unit and you can give me these than it will be in within 30 minutes :)
Actually what i am mostly low of: graphical abilities, so the graphics (32x32 unit icons) are the biggest help for me, and for a new unit!
- 20 Campaign maps (historical ones too! eg: Battle of Troy and so on)
- random maps
- multiplayer game (with option to coop against AI-s)
- rewarding systems: collecting stars, collecting gems for unlocking new unit/building types
JOIN the playing of the MULTIPLAYER MODE! It is fully functional!
If u install it
- be kind with the rating, since this app is in the middle of growing
- feel free to send me any suggestions on any part of the game (gameplay, units, unit-properties, new unit suggestions, graphics)
- If u would like to take part in creating this game (eg. graphics, translation, ideas) send me an email.
What to do:
1. Create a game (select map, set colors, players, teams) OR start a Campaign OR play MULTIPLAYER
2. play it
3. save it if you want to continue later.
4. load it to continue
5. send me suggestions.
The world has become a cutthroat battlefield and you have been thrown into the fray. Rise from the ashes, consolidate your military might, and take your revenge in this epic base-building real-time strategy game!
Train and upgrade your troops, begin your campaign of conquest, and battle other players in this exciting real-time strategy game.
In Enemy Lines, you will:
- Train infantry, vehicle, and air units with special combat skills
- Face off against the Blackscar enemy in an immersive campaign of war
- Engage in intense player vs. player battles for resources and medals
- Form Alliances and compete in weekly tournaments with ladders and leagues
Other top free titles by Kiwi: Shipwrecked, Westbound, Brightwood Adventures and Monsterama Planet
WARNING: Enemy Lines will make you want to battle on for hours!
IN-APP PAYMENTS: Enemy Lines is free to play but you can buy special items to use in game.
LOG PERMISSION: We use log permission to debug the game. Help us catch pesky bugs!
*** World War II: REAL STRATEGY ***
Many nations are under attack from an evil alliance of highly trained forces. It is your duty to protect the world from the threats of terrorism and chaos. Aim for glory and honor and prepare to become a Marshal Commander. As the commander of the free world, YOU should fight and conquer the evils. BUILD your military base. TRAIN your soldiers. UPGRADE your weapons and equipments. ATTACK the enemies and CONQUER rivals from around the world. Fight for VICTORY and become the marshal of the world! YOU SHOULD try hard to be the winner because conquering the world isn’t for the weak! The road of a commander is not easy. Only the strongest army commander will climb the ranks and achieve the glorious title of Marshal！Now be a commander and conquer all other players.
*** EDITOR REVIEWS ***
"This high-quality production dramatically streamlines the RTS genre for mobile play, while making sure it's packed with enough tactical depth to make its many skirmishes tense and exciting" PocketGamer.com – 90% Gold Award
"It is a surprisingly beautiful and engaging mix of war gaming and puzzles." Slide To Play – 4/4
*** PLAYER COMMENTS ***
★★★★★ "Great Great! It was a awesome commander game, very challenging, & the graphic very nice..... it needs a good strategy skill to conquer.....I like this game...." - Jason Chen
★★★★★ "Awesome games can't stop now! Attackers should pay a penalty of at least 100k of oil or metal if the attack was unsuccessful or they won't be able to destroy your command center." - Teoh Kee Wei
★★★★★ "Best strategic game Nice and wonderful game. Just we need to have more than one upgrader.. our mission is going too slowly. We cannot finush our tasks faster.. and why some upgrades takes 2 days? " - Tameem Altameemi
★★★★★ "Best game ever Best game I ever played... Attacking Defending Upgrading You have tanks helicopters..whatever you want..go play" - Aleksandra Dosenovic
*** FEATURES ***
✔ Enjoy the specifically designed touch screen playing system.
✔ Participate in the most beautiful war simulation with console-quality graphics & sounds, plus extra-realistic units & buildings.
✔ Engage in innovative, strategic, quick-fire and tactical balanced battles across the globe, in the air, on the ground, and even in the space, and unleash deadly power-ups to crush your enemy before he crushes you!
✔ Manage an extensive economy: Collect resources, build and develop a wide variety of units and buildings & upgrade your base to become the top superpower
✔ Immerse yourself in a long, rich and dynamic campaign
✔ Take action and conquer any player in the world, loot them for bonuses and climb up the leaderboards!
✔ Connect with your friends through Facebook and help them or let them to help you to defeat tough enemies.
✔ Unlock loads of achievements!
We’d like to hear your feedback
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
★★★★★ “Fun kingdom building game. Build your own kingdom, join alliances with your friends and raid others kingdoms. What more can you ask for”
★★★★★“Greed for Glory is by far the best builder and attack free game out there. The ability to spin the screen is great.”
★★★★★ “Amazing game really draws you in. Friendly kingdoms. Absolutely love it :-)”
Greed for Glory is a brilliant city defense game that combines building with strategy in a colorful medieval fantasy world. Lead a mighty army of knights, elves, wizards, dragons, and other fantasy creatures in exciting and fun battles. Raid, destroy defenses, and steal resources against thousands of other players or in single player campaigns.
** Features **
● Free to Play!
● Kingdom vs Kingdom Battle! Join a kingdom with your friends and go to war
● Battle against players, or advance through 96 campaigns
● Prove your kingdom’s glory by climbing the rankings
● Turn your small village into a massive impenetrable fortress
● Progress your empire through eleven technological ages
● Construct and upgrade towers, gold mines, iron quarries, wall mazes, and trebuchets
● Recruit Elves, Knights, Dragons, and other creatures to battle in catastrophic crusades
● Employ countless strategies of defensive and offensive tactics to surpass your rivals
We want to hear your ideas, suggestions, and problems. You can reach our in-house support team in game from the settings help menu and on http://greedforglory.uservoice.com/ This app collects phone information for simple account recovery.
Time to boost your brain! Measure your strength against the powerful AI in the sea battle!
Your point is to capture and hold the enemy islands with the help of your powerful fleet.
8 types of military equipment, 7 upgrades, wide theater of war operations!
Combine the strategy with the tactics in order to win the game.
And international Internet users can play with four Battle strategy game. Game one began to wait for 10 seconds. Click Campaign for the crossing pattern, it is recommended that a novice to play first. Click QuickPlay and Computer Battle
It's pretty easy to admit we're no longer in the age of a manifest destiny mindset. For the battle hungry colonizer in you this has to be depressing information... but don't fret! While it's not land based warfare, Colonial Wars provides you with a great opportunity to flex your naval military muscles. This real-time strategy game starts with you as a red colored island looking to expand your colony. To send your little soldiers off to battle, click and hold on your island, then drag towards the island you want to invade and release, or drag to another island under your control first to send multiple armies to the same destination. Doing so sends over half the number of troops displayed at your island, and you need to send over a larger number than the one displayed on the enemy's forces... which is exactly what they'll also be trying to do. Luckily, the islands regenerate fighters and there are upgrades available that will help you out and hinder your foes.
Off the bat the game might seem too simple for the seasoned strategy gamer but the difficulty picks up as you plow through the levels. Part of the difficulty comes not only from island positions on the map but also from more than one enemy to contend with. Upgrades provide a helping hand though the price for them becomes quite steep when compared to the rate of obtaining the gold. While the boats and planes will seem rather sluggish the speed boost comes in handy to cast away that frustration. You won't need to be a master tactician to beat the game but you will have to keep your wits about you and that's what makes this game all the better. It's a familiar concept, but it's fun, well presented, and fits perfectly into your day.
***** "All about training and deploying dragons to destroy rival villages. Come on, how much cooler does it get than that?" - Gamezebo
***** "Battle Dragons is that rare title that is literally hard to put down" - Arcade Sushi
***** “You can really see Battle Dragons shine while attacking a fortress...” - MMOhuts
***** “I love the smell of Battle Dragons fire and brimstone in the morning. And the afternoon. And evening.” - Daenerys Targaryen
If you’re reading this, you probably tapped the down arrow in the Description. Thanks, we appreciate your curiosity. We thought you were the type of person that was pretty discriminating about the stuff you put on your fancy mobile devices. So…we wanted to give you some stuff worth reading to help you decide whether or not to install this. SPOILER ALERT: we think you should.
Here’s what you do in this game – pretty simple, actually. You command your army of Dragons as they raze and plunder valuable resources from other players. You use those resources to grow more powerful. You Battle. You Build. You reign supreme.
We think it’s pretty fun and it don’t cost nuthin’. We had fun making it and hope you have fun playing it. Why not try it? C’mon…tap that install button up there.
Here are some other things we think are cool about the game:
• Build a Dragon Fortress with over 43 different buildings – they’re (virtually) real, and they’re spectacular.
• Raise an army from 10 different types of booty-kickin’ Dragon units that will pillage and plunder as you command. You can upgrade them all too. You’ll never get a chance to tell a Dragon what to do in real life!
• Defend your Dragon Fortress with 13 different types of structures that can be upgraded all the way up to bad mamma jamma status – and as J.R.R.R.R.R.R. Tolkien and George R.R.R.R.R.R. Martin so notably wrote, “Bad mamma jamma Dragons are awesome.”
• Want to start a Dragon Tribe with friends? Good, you should. You can help each other by speeding up upgrades and boosting production of Gold and Sheep (yes, we said Sheep). Get awesome Dragon stuff faster.
• Join with Facebook friends to help each other do all that speedup and boost stuff we just mentioned – ‘cuz that’s so much more valuable than looking at photos of what they had for lunch or their kitty cats doing adorable things.
• Your Dragon tribe gets to fight against other Dragon tribes in a leathery winged battle for supremacy. That’s a Constitutional right, by the way, not a privilege. That’s true – you can look it up.
• Optimized for all the latest displays on all these fancy space age devices we all carry around now. If they’re going to go through the trouble of making these things, we might as well take advantage of it, right? Pixels are a terrible thing to waste. Plus it’s no fun to squint – unless you are doing some kind of Clint Eastwood impression.
• Takes full advantage of Integrated Google Play game services!
• Oh, and did we mention your Dragons eat sheep? You just can’t put a dollar value on that kind of entertainment. But that really doesn't matter since the game is free anyway.
Still reading? Install it already - we hope you enjoy Battle Dragons!
Like us on Facebook:
Check Us Out At:
Want More Info? Visit our Forum!
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 3 Missions of the 'World War III' campaign
• One Skirmish mode map with fixed game settings
• “The Reds in the UK” game scenario
• One Hot-seat multiplayer mode map
• One cross-platform global multiplayer mode map
- Fun, engaging, fast paced and brain melting!
- Epic war of microscopic dimensions
- Clever map designs with refreshing game modes: strategy, tactics, defense and puzzle
- Campaign Packs released regularly, currently over 100 maps included
- 3 levels of difficulty to challenge novices and expert tacticians alike
- Powerful upgrades mixed in the Laboratory will aid you in winning the war
- New types of cells are introduced along the way!
- Skirmish mode provides an arena where you play classic battles and earn research points
- Analytical AI gives rise to provocative opponents in battles
- 5 classes of viruses spice up the game, keeping you on your toes in puzzle missions
- Awesome graphics and original sound design
- Multiple profiles allow your friends to play the game too
- Social leaderboards for online competition
- Stimulating achievements to reward your strategy and puzzle solving skills
- In-game tutorials to help with advanced tactics
- A nice background story, if you care for reading it :)
"It’s a compelling experience." - Tested.com
"Tractor, Set, GO! studio tried their best and fully coped with its task: to transform the familiar game mechanics and perform it in an elegant visual design." - MobAndroid
"A strategic take on World of Goo" - Android Police
"An exciting game for Android in which you need to plunge into the world of microscopic connections and unravel awesome puzzles." - AsGames.Ru
"Gelluloid is an excellent strategy in its purest form that will give you many hours of interesting game play." - VipAndroid.ru
On your journey to defeat fierce enemy bosses, you'll face various challenges requiring your strategic and cunning tactics in order to triumph over the land. Choose your army carefully, as each unit has very different abilities and gameplay will vary dramatically upon these choices.
By using magical items and upgrading your camps, you can boost your Warlord and army to reach powerful new levels. Watch out for treasure chests on the battlefield and be sure to use your magic scrolls wisely!
The battle for Aldfarne will not be easy… so begin your defense preparations and start the conquest today!
"This strategy game looks and sounds great!"
"Rally the troops and get ready for a challenging RTS experience that's also totally metal."
"I like this one!"
While Warlords RTS includes in-app purchases to enhance the adventure, these items are fully optional and aren't necessary to complete the game in Normal difficulty mode.
Any problems or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you! You can reach our support team at email@example.com
Find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/WarlordsRTS
This version is authentic. It's a nice trip down memory lane, or maybe just a free introduction to a piece of PC gaming history.
Powered by OpenDUNE, SDL, libSDL.
Note (<0.90): Use keyboard icon in top left corner to enter text in game.
*Note this game is still in alpha and is still being developed. A better multiplayer interface, and more missions, levels and units, etc will be coming out soon*
-Both campaign and skirmish missions, with full AI
-Land, air, and sea units
-Unit pathfinding and formations
-Fast interface: Issue commands through the minimap, multi-touch support, unit groups, rally points
-Strategic zoom feature: Zoom out to view and issue commands across the whole battlefield
-Multiplayer over Wifi and Internet
-Survival mode (similar to tower defence)
-Support for saving and loading of games (including multiplayer games)
-Create and load your own custom levels, see forums for details
-Full screen tablet support
-USB keyboard and mouse support
-Install To SD supported
Play on the go against your friends on your phone or tablet.
Email me/twitter/post if you have any problems, or feature requests.
Build spaceships, upgrade your ships' defences and weapons, collect credits by defeating other players and completing every mission. Are you ready to join the Galactic Space War's Merciless Mercenary Forces and Save the known universe from destruction!
DOZENS of missions to complete. Collect credits to upgrade your ships. Become the best in space. How far will you go?
Prepare your battle strategy. This game will keep you HOOKED!
5/5 "Absolute blast"
5/5 "Wars in the Stars: I give it a 5 star rating because of it's total Star Wars effect and I say nice job game designers"
5/5 "Great game, good balance between tactics and customisation, very nice!!"
4/5 "Fun: Like homeworld for your phone"
* Engage in tactical space battles against the AI or other players.
* Build up your own unique fleet of star ship cards.
* Fully customise each of your ship's weapons and combat abilities.
* Unlock new weapons and missions as you gain in experience.
* Challenge your enemies to high stake battles for supremacy.
* Upgrade individual weapons to make them more potent.
* Hire other player's ships into your own task force as mercenaries.
* Test your fleets through increasingly difficult missions.
* Play across your Android devices with the same account, use either facebook authentication or an unique personal password!
There is no turning back. Welcome to Star Pigs Space WAR Strategy 3D. Your ships are waiting for your command.
'In space, no one can hear you squeal.'
About Barbily Games: We are an indie game studio from UK, aiming to create games you love.
You have 3 different rocket launchers, and one flamethrower with different skills every vehicle.
Tap to move and tap enemies to shot.
More from developer
Sudoku puzzle is a game similar to Kakuro, so if you like it you will like this one as well. The mechanics is similar: both are logic puzzles, number mind games. On Kakuro you have to sum them in a crosswords style, while avoiding repeating digits, and on Sudoku games you have to focus on avoiding repeated digits only.
It is on the same family of japanese mind games such as Hitori, Mahjong, Nonogram and Picross. It's a pleasant way to challenge your mind and spend some fun time.
A game that is easy to play but hard to master, with logic puzzles in 5 different difficulty levels (easy, moderate, hard, challenging, tournament).
Real Sudoku for iOS has had over half a million downloads and 4.5 stars, and now comes to Android to establish a higher level of Sudoku logic puzzle quality. High-end graphics, intuitive and simple UI, 600 free boards, unique solution on every board. These Sudoku puzzles will keep you entertained for months - and is totally free! No locked boards or anything, and you can play offline, you don't need Internet connection.
A real Sudoku puzzle has only one unique solution which can be achieved by logical deduction along. If a Sudoku puzzle can be solved in more than one way, or if you have to guess some numbers then it is not an authentic puzzle.
That's what Real Sudoku is. A real authentic Sudoku game in the Google Play, and it comes with 600 free unique boards. Can you solve them all?
• One of the best Sudoku of iOS store, now on Android
• Clean board, providing hours of pleasure gameplay;
• Handmade unique challenging games. All games were made and tested carefully by us;
• Autosave game. It will automatically save all unfinished games;
• Simple menu context. Your game is just a few clicks away;
• High definition graphics.
From the creators of the puzzle hits Real Sudoku, Real Nonogram and Real Einstein's Riddle.
Holidays gift: Now with 2.000 puzzles, all for free!!
For those new to Kakuro: it's a logic puzzle game that mixes Crosswords and Sudoku, so both players will love it! After you play a bit of Sudoku, Kakuro games are your next step! Its similar to other Japanese logic puzzles such as Nonogram, Picross and Hitori.
With highly polished graphics and smooth gameplay, Real Kakuro is a truly unique and pleasant logic puzzle experience. And best of all for real Kakuro puzzle fans, no automatic generators with multiple solutions, and they are all included for free here! No need to pay to unlock anything.
Kakuro, also known as cross sums and sum totals, is like a crossword puzzle with numbers. Each "word" must add up to the number provided in the clue above it or to the left. Words can only use the numbers 1 through 9, and a given number can only be used once in a word. Every Kakuro game can be solved through logic alone.
Real Kakuro puzzles is a very elegant game, providing fabulous gameplay experience with 2000 unique games in 5 different difficulty levels. Can you solve them all?
• Clean board, providing hours of pleasure gameplay;
• Handmade unique challenging games. All games and categories were designed to fit a 10x10 board without compromising quality and the need of zooming;
• No locked levels. Play whatever you want whenever you want;
• Autosave game. You don't need to worry if you don't have much time to play. It will automatically save all unfinished games;
• Simple menu context. Your game is just a few clicks away;
• No in app music. You can play while listening your own music library;
• High definition graphics;
Nonogram is a Picross number puzzle where the outer hints guide you to paint the squares inside the grid, revealing a drawing when you finish the whole grid.
Real Nonogram makes you use your brain: you have to paint by numbers. Each digit on the guide tells you the number of consecutive painted squares. Each break on the hint means that there is 1 or more empty squares between them. By elimination and other logic puzzle techniques you can get to know for sure if a certain square is painted or not. When still unknown, simply leave the square blank until you have more hints.
Real Nonogram comes to establish a new level of Nonogram quality. Just like our Kakuro and Sudoku, our Nonogram is also 100% FREE, with all boards unlocked, you don't have to pay anything.
• 3 Difficulty Levels (Easy, Medium, Hard)
• New puzzles being released every week
• Create your own puzzle, and submit to us if you like it! As simple as a click.
• Elegant HD graphics
• Get timed against yourself
There are many variants of the name of this puzzle, such as logic square, paint logic and Griddlers.
We hope you enjoy this logic art / pic-a-pix / Hanjie puzzle.
Big Boss TV is a very complex business simulation game where your role is to get your TV station to the top. You have to buy tapes, schedule movies, sign advertisements contracts, get news stories, hire anchors, expand your transmission antennas, and many more things.
It takes a while to learn how to play and master - the ad contracts will get you money to buy better movies, and with better movies you can get a higher audience. It's definitely NOT an easy task, requires a lot of strategy, time and dedication... are you the next television tycoon?
• EXPLORE: explore the building with several floors and rooms. Each city has a different building layout!
• COMPETITORS: 2 TV stations competes with you.
• DEEP GAMEPLAY: you will have hours of challenge on each match.
• REPLAY VALUE: 25 different matches: 4 easy, 9 medium and 12 hard!
• AUTO-SAVE: game is always automatically saved.
• NO MICRO-TRANSACTIONS: the only available purchases are packs with more cities.
BBTV is a freshly-released indie game available on Android only, I hope you enjoy it.
(Please Note: Big Boss TV is *NOT* related to the Indian TV show Bigg Boss)
*** NEWS: We have just released (on February 4th) a MUCH DEEPER turn-based strategy game, based on some feedback we have received here on Lord Paravia mixed with our own ideas. Please check it out, search for Exploration Colony or check More Gamed by the Developer below. ****
Lord Paravia is a minimalist turn-based business and strategy simulation, or resource management game, for those who don't care about fancy graphics but like a good gameplay. It puts you in the position of a knight in medieval times that has just received a small fief from the Lord, becoming a vassal. Now you must manage the life of hundreds of peasants, nobles and soldiers and aim to become a Lord yourself.
You start as a Sir - or Dame - in a small medieval castle, have to walk up the feudal ladder of power: Baron, Viscount, Count, Duke, Prince, Grand Duke... and finally Lord. To be promoted you have to properly manage your fief by collecting taxes, expanding the wheat crop, increasing the population, holding enemy attacks, and other tasks. Take too long to be promoted and you might not be alive to see your own crowning, as during the Middle Ages the life expectancy was very short.
Buildings such as the Watch Tower defend your kingdom from enemy invasion soldiers, as the general will give advices to help you. The market allow you to trade, buy and sell grain. As a strategy puzzle game you have to think the best strategies to grow and upgrade your castle, in this turn-based simulation.
• Trade: buy and sell acres of land and also grains
• Taxes: manage the tax rates to attract more serfs
• Crops: have enough crop to feed your population, or buy grains from the market
• Upgrade: upgrade your buildings for bonuses
• Protect: have enough soldiers to protect your land!
• Seasons: each season has an unique effect - the harvest is better on the summer, and more serfs die on the winter
• Ranking: get ranked against everyone else who finished the game (new feature released Dec 9th!)
• No Micro-Transactions: zero purchases available!
Lord Paravia is simple yet complex indie game, and was inspired by the classic medieval resource management game Santa Paravia en Fiumaccio (1978), and also Hamurabi / Hammurabi (1969).
*** Currently only in English, sorry. We plan to add more languages in the near future (Russian, German and Portuguese). ***
If you are stuck on a puzzle or has any other question please ask it on the newly created group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/288035414684910/
It is a logic puzzle that gives the player several clues describing a scenario involving a number of people. Each person has a certain job, owns a certain pet, likes some kind of sport, among other attributes. Your role in this brain teaser is a mix of detective with intelligence work: by using logic, to uniquely deduce the whole scenario based on only a few initial clues.
- Hundreds of Riddles: 200 riddles, all free! And more to come - always free!
- Increasing Difficulty: Several grid sizes, from 4x4 to 8x8 - the bigger the harder.
- Filters for Experts: Filters to help you find hints related to the elements and variables you want.
- Mobile: Fully adapted to mobile interface: no clumsy triangular grid as the paper version.
- Auto-Save: game is automatically saved so you can continue later.
Clues follow these lines:
"The English wears the Baseball Cap. The American likes Wine. The one that owns a Fox doesn't drink Beer..."
And your job in the Einstein Riddle is to fully determine the scenario using logical assumptions, such as knowing what drink the English likes, and what kind of hat the guy who owns a Fox wears. The Einstein's Riddle is said to have been invented by Albert Einstein, but that is nothing but a rumor. A more official name is Zebra Puzzle, because on the first logic puzzle of this kind the goal was to know who owned the Zebra.
Real Einsteins Challenge is brand new (released on December 21st), so if you have any suggestions or problems let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org .