MobiKEY is a complete desktop, secure remote access technology that integrates multi-factor authentication and identity management in a mobile computing environment.
Route1 MobiKEY was tested on Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, LG G4, HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S6, and Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Route1 MobiKEY was tested on devices running Android version 4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 (Lollipop), 6.0 (Marshmallow), 7.0 (Nougat) and 8.0 (Oreo).
• Offers users exactly the same access remotely that they have at their office
• Your data stays within your network’s perimeter
• Compliment to an enterprise’s virtual desktop infrastructure investment and a path to desktop consolidation
• Cross domain technology, Host Assets (the one you want to access) can be on any domain or network
• Enterprise registration and deployment tools
• Integration with Active Directory
• Fully integrates with virtual desktop infrastructure
• Connection history details for auditing and reporting purposes
• Bandwidth efficient - 20 kbps average bandwidth usage per connected user
• Dex Station support