I paid for two years subscription to use this app in Nigeria but was disconnected barely one year after. Too bad...
This is my best navigation app. It is precise and easy to use.
I bought the perpetual licence for navigation and speed cameras when this app was still Route 66. When I transferred the licences, it only transferred the perpetual navigation but not speed cameras. The speed limits for the N3 in South Africa are outdated. The app works perfectly though
This app is very good, but too much touch to start. For exemple, open the app, go on history or Wright the address, route and start. This app can not work on AA like Google map
Thanks for your help
• Route calculation just got faster
• Voice guidance now available for pedestrian navigation
• Quick access to the Volume options during navigation: just tap the Sound icon
• New Warnings volume setting
• Improved design of the bottom navigation panels
• Map version displayed in the About screen
• New map data cache setting in Advanced Settings
• Solved SD card detection for some phones
• Solved the missing map layers at fresh app installation
Free offline GPS with curated content! Let’s Get to the Point. Together.
Join millions of travelers around the world and take the journeys that matter.