The version 2 of the application has the source and destination added. Users can search bus numbers by specifying source to destination.
The version 3 of the applications has the bus route/stops displayed from source to destination. The stops are available for a bus or for a route when a source/destination is selected. The platform number in Majestic/Shivajinagar is also displayed for easy boarding
The version 4 of the application has a better UI. Easy selection of bus numbers. The bus database has been made robust. Timings have been added. Different services such as Vajra, Vayu Vajra, Suvarna, Pushpak/Volvo, Atal Sarige, Big Connect, Big 10 etc. have been added. Route plans have been provided.
Version 6 of the application has route plans updated by minimum number of hops for any of the locations across Bangalore. The route plans are sorted by number of hops - less to more. Also, the UI has been improved.
Version 7 - added SMS functionality and improved the database. Also added, missing from to locations
Version 8 - Changed the from/to from dropdown to autocomplete as the users have requested
BMTC RealTime: Post questions / update information on the bus availability at various stops for BMTC
Version 9 - User can search for buses by typing (autocomplete); Search bus no details when source/destination details have been selected; See Traffic Live and also Camera images live at different traffic junctions
Version 10 of the application has fares for bus routes (Ordinary). The bus database has been made robust and distances/frequencies have been corrected. Also, users can also search for all buses at a location
Version 11 has the following features -
A new UI and lot many exciting features. Check out.
Disclaimer: While we make sure that we suitably reward you, no guarantee is made of any reward for the points redeemed.
Please leave comments incase you need any other features to be added.While we are trying to improve the content, we are not sure that the content put in here is 100% accurate. Please use it per your discretion
1. It allows the user to enter free text to search for an address. Some places are more commonly called by their old names. For e.g. Majestic, the application takes care of such scenarios. Most of the addresses in Bangalore are already in the database so the user will get the suggestions about then once he starts typing the search string, but in case it is not listed the user can still enter the address and the application will try to find the route for it too.
2. Most of the similar applications searches only for the direct bus routes i.e. both source and destination should be covered by the same bus which is a serious restriction given possibility of indirect routes is very high. BMTC Routes is the first application that can search for the indirect routes with high degree of precision.
3. Provides a very intuitive UI. Since the application is targeted to both technical and non-technical users, the simplified UI is key requirement.
4. Provides a list of routes from source to destination. The list has direct as well as indirect routes.
5. Provides the distance from Source to Destination.
6. Provides the route information to the user.
7. Provides a Route Map to the user from source to destination by drawing the route.
*This App is not affiliated by BMTC
**The buses covered are BMTC Volvo, Big Circle Buses and Airport Volvo.
There are lots of apps that give Bus Routes, but this is the only app that also gives TIME.
It tells you at what time the next bus arrives at the stop you are waiting.
I hope this app helps all Bangaloreans and reduces time wasted on waiting for Buses.
This app also has user reporting feature.
Please press 'Inside Bus Button' when you are inside the bus to inform others current location of buses
It has routes and timings for most of the BMTC Bus. ( Karnataka, India )
This app does NOT access any of your personal Information.
Please rate this app if you like it.
Also in case of any error in timings pls notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BMTC bus timings are subject to change without any notification. Please use it as per your discretion
A) Search Bus services by entering
2. Source and Destination
3. Bus Route Numbers
B) Get Fare and Route map for Namma Metro by entering Source and Destination
Works online only.
:: BMTC :: ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಮಹಾನಗರ ಸಾರಿಗೆ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ
### ಬೆ. ಮ. ನ. ಸಾ. ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ ಕುರಿತು ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಪಡೆಯಲು use this app ###
### To get all information on BMTC Bus in Bangalore use this app ###
The BMTC was formed in 1997, as the result of a split of the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, in the context of the Bangalore's expansion. The Bangalore Transport Service (BTS) became the BMTC, and the colour scheme was changed from red to a blue and white combination. BMTC remains a division of KSRTC.
Key Features Of the APP:
- Trip Planner - Find the appropriate bus for your trip in bangalore city
- Routes - Find route information across bangalore
- Fares and Passes - Find Information about fairs and bus passes
- General Information - All about BMTC
- Bus Stop Locator - Find Your Nearest Bus Stops
If you like this App please rate and share it.
We are no where affileated with BMTC. This is only an App to help all travelers in Bangalore. This app just redirect to BMTC Mobile Site
Please send in your feedback to email@example.com
bmtc bus times, bmtc bus Guide,bangalore bus,bangalore bmtc, bangalore bmtc info, Bangalore City Transport
• Search for routes between locations.
• Search options include AC, regular, Vayu.
• Lookup timetables for searched routes and all routes
• Map for the routes with detailed stops
• List of stops for the route
You can also access inbound, outbound flight schedule of the day with live status of individual flights such as 'Boarding', 'Landed', 'Security', 'Final Call', 'Canceled' etc..
Provides neatly organized list of contacts of airport authorities, facilities, airlines, taxi operations along with links to their phone numbers, websites and emails. Should you need, you may also launch your phones dialer, browser, or email application (by confirming when prompted) to communicate with the selected contact.
This application requests the following permissions:
To show route maps and check for flight status.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION and ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION:
To show your relative position on the route map.
To be able to request phone dialer to call the airlines or airport authorities from within the application. You will ALWAYS be prompted for confirmation before initiating call.
To detect if network is available and issue message if not.
The information on transport routes for this application was taken from a static source and eventually may go out of date. I will however endeavor to keep it current and updated.
The application strives to be intuitive, easy and quick to use. Requests for new features or suggestions for improvement are welcome and appreciated. I hope you find it as useful as I do :-)
Your one stop solution for all information required on Bangalore Metro.
1. Fare Calculator ,
2. Detailed Bangalore Metro Map ,
3. Offline Color Coded Route Planner ,
4. Parking Rate
5. Interchange Station Highlight
<-- Internet needed for Ads Only :) -->
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
Simple, effective and accurate data including fares, parking fee info, offline route map and all this is without the use of internet. We encourage suggestions, feedback and complaints to improve our product. Happy traveling.
Vikash Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Keywords : Bangalore Bengaluru BMRC Metro Travel Transportation Route Planner Map Navigation Tariff Fare Bangalore Metro Offline Bangalore Metro