FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs, Filter logs by admin, date ranges and event types
• Notifications - Read and Delete notifications
-Support device with hardware keyboard.
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- SSH key agent forwarding
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
For increased security, the Office 365 Admin app supports Windows Azure Directory Multi-Factor Authentication and the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app.
Tell us about your experience using the app by emailing email@example.com.
Application contains in-app purchase - you can extend functionality with it and remove adds!
If you volunteer who want help me to translate app on your language, please email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- German (lican).
- Italian (Alessandro Mazzi).
- Romanian (ION VALENTIN).
- Portuguese (Luís Miguel Lopes)
- French (Moise Botsoe)
Unix Admin allow you to manage your remote unix computers on the go. Now you can make you work everywhere!
This program is the best choice of system administrators or webmaster. In real, any person who want to have remote access to computer can be need in this. It's ftp client, sftp client, ftps client, ssh client, webdav client, telnet client etc.. see all protocols below.
Implemented next protocols:
- Local FS
- WebDAV. Works through HTTP and HTTPS.
- Tablet ready
- A lot of protocols implemented with integration between them
- Holo-style interface
- Great choice of encodings
- All file system actions: rename, cut, copy, delete, edit.
- SSH signals like CTRL+C etc.
- File system sharing. You can copy file from one FS, e.g. one FTP server, and paste it to another with SFTP.
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- Sort by various parameters
- Ability to choice passive or active mode in FTP and FTPS
- Ability to choice explicite or implicite mode in FTPS
*View all your files from your other computers and devices.
*Collaborate with people within or external to your organization.
*Upload new and manage your files and folders.
*View files even when offline.
*Once device is authorized, no need to remember extra passwords.
*Easily manage your device and data, including the ability to remote wipe from a central web console.
*Works with Android OS v2.2 and above.
Open Source Licenses information at https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/details?downloadGroup=HZNWS150OSS&productId=350
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
This app lets to carry out important user management tasks like:
» Reset Password
» Unlock Users
» Enable/Disable Users
» Delete Users
» Managing AD Users’ Group Memberships
You can monitor and control Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems as well as any application using the monitoring API.
Pulseway dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• To monitor a computer, download and install the agent software from www.pulseway.com;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
• The status and uptime of all systems
• CPU usage and usage history chart
• Current available memory and usage history chart
• External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
• Ping round trip response time and response time chart
• Status of local hard disks
• Services status
• Network interfaces status and traffic chart
• Running processes
• Event logs
• Scheduled tasks status
• Ports status
• Logged in users
• Hardware details
• Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
• User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
• View and manage Windows updates
• Performance counters
• ... and more
• Start, pause, continue and stop a service
• Kill a process
• Start and stop a scheduled task
• Log off any logged in user
• Send a message to the logged in users
• Command prompt and PowerShell support
• Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
• Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
• Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
• Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
• Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
• Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
• Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
• Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
• Run SQL Server queries
• ... and more
• When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
• When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
• When the free memory is below a specified percentage
• When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
• When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
• When a user logs in or logs out
• When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
• When a monitored port is closed
• When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
• When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
• When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
• ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating Systems supported:
• Windows Server: 2003 or higher
• Windows Desktop: XP or higher
• Linux: All major distributions
• Mac: OS X 10.8+
Clipboard admin is a clipboard manager for Android. The application runs in the background saving all copied text into an SQL DB for later viewing and/or modification. A system tray icon is enabled for easy access while also displaying your most recent entry.
- Sort via alpha, oldest, newest, modified date
- Create and sort by favorites
- Export to SD
- Copy existing clippings
- Add custom
- Delete entire db in one go
- Backup/restore db
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Now includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets for Android 4.0+, support for sending notifications to Pebble watches, a DashClock extension, and a Tasker event plugin!
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get a free API key to create your own app. Also find out about our iOS and Desktop clients to get notifications on all of your devices.
- Enter the phone number or select it from the contacts
- Enter your Cerberus password
- Select the command from a drop-down list
- You can choose to send the command as a normal SMS or a "data" (binary) SMS
- All the features you have on the web dashboard (www.cerberusapp.com) with a mobile-friendly interface
- Navigation Mode, starts Maps GPS navigation and automatically updates the destination as your device moves
- Radar Mode, to have an accurate (more than GPS) indication of how near you are to the lost/stolen device measuring the signal level of WiFi hotspot
You can also see the log of SMS/web commands sent and replies received.
SMS commands are sent from your device, so standard text messaging rates apply.
With DameWare Mobile, you can:
- Remotely access Windows computers from your Android device
- Provide technical support to end-users from anywhere while on-call
- Share the end-user’s screen during remote troubleshooting sessions
- Easily navigate remote computers with intuitive mouse and keyboard controls
- Quickly control favorites and frequently accessed computers
DameWare Mobile includes the following features:
- Full keyboard & hot keys (Ctrl-Alt-Del, CMD Prompt, etc.)
- 256bit AES security via SSL
- Intelligent auto-scrolling
- Favorites and recently accessed computers
- Intuitive mouse actions on a mobile platform
DameWare Mobile will only work with a trial or fully licensed copy of DameWare Remote Support installed on your network. Before using DameWare Mobile, you must first download, install and configure DRS including the DameWare Mobile Gateway service. You must also deploy the DameWare agent to all computers you wish to connect to. Please visit the DRS website for more information regarding the configuration of DRS and the DameWare Mobile Gateway service.
SolarWinds welcomes your detailed feedback on this app through the store, via support ticket as well as through our online community forum (Thwack) as below:
Add a feature request and open it up voting by going to our Feature Request Page
Engage in discussion with users and employees by going to our Product Forums
For issues, please submit a detailed support ticket at our Customer Portal
Please leverage Thwack for a discussion since we are unable to respond to comments in the store.