IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
★ Which tasks get synchronised
The app synchronises active tasks from the default tasks folder of one Exchange Server account.
★ What the app needs
Tasks can synchronise with any standard Microsoft® Exchange Server installation (version 2007 or later) that has the "Exchange Web Services" (EWS) enabled. Office 365 for Business works well, as do most hosted Microsoft Exchange Servers.
The app can not synchronise directly with Microsoft Outlook and is not compatible with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft ActiveSync, Live.com, Office 365 for Home, Zimbra or Kerio Connect.
★ Fully supported
We appreciate any feedback and reviews via Google Play. If you encounter any issues please contact us via the inbuilt "Contact Support" function or our support email address so that we can help you resolve the problem.
★ Permissions explained
The account and system permissions are used to integrate the app with the Android account management and synchronisation system.
Please visit our website for a full tour of the app as well as an FAQ page.
"Microsoft", "Exchange" and "Outlook" are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
**This app is designed for super admins of Google’s Enterprise products including Google Apps for Business, Education, Government, Google Coordinate and Chromebooks.**
**Prior to installing this app we recommend that you set a strong lockscreen password on your device**
Application contains in-app purchase - you can extend functionality with it and remove adds!
If you volunteer who want help me to translate app on your language, please email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- German (lican).
- Italian (Alessandro Mazzi).
- Romanian (ION VALENTIN).
- Portuguese (Luís Miguel Lopes)
- French (Moise Botsoe)
Unix Admin allow you to manage your remote unix computers on the go. Now you can make you work everywhere!
This program is the best choice of system administrators or webmaster. In real, any person who want to have remote access to computer can be need in this. It's ftp client, sftp client, ftps client, ssh client, webdav client, telnet client etc.. see all protocols below.
Implemented next protocols:
- Local FS
- WebDAV. Works through HTTP and HTTPS.
- Tablet ready
- A lot of protocols implemented with integration between them
- Holo-style interface
- Great choice of encodings
- All file system actions: rename, cut, copy, delete, edit.
- SSH signals like CTRL+C etc.
- File system sharing. You can copy file from one FS, e.g. one FTP server, and paste it to another with SFTP.
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- Sort by various parameters
- Ability to choice passive or active mode in FTP and FTPS
- Ability to choice explicite or implicite mode in FTPS
tags: telnet ssh sftp unix linux administartion admin webdav admin FTPS remote connect ftp http telnet webdav ssh file unix http webmaster sftp copy http https file system protocols https webdav telnet sharing copy delete cut rename yandex disk ubuntu remote control
- A smartphone with Android 2.1+
- OPSI 4.0+
- a wireless access point / 3g network (VPN should work) connected to the OPSI Server
- If something isn't working as expected please DON'T leave a negative feedback. Write me an email (email@example.com) or visit https://forum.opsi.org/viewforum.php?f=20. Maybe I can help you.
- Show Client List and set product actions
- Read client information from Qr Code (requires QRDroid)
- Create new clients and edit existing clients
- Client control (start, shutdown, reboot, popup and OnDemand event)
- View client information (logs, uptime, software audit and Active Session)
- Show Hardware-/Software-Audit
- If you provided a wrong password for the OPSI Server multiple times the Server blocks your IP. You have to restart opsiconfd to unlock again (at least this works for me.).
- For more information about OPSI visit http://www.uib.de
- For more information about Android OPSI Admin visit https://github.com/dirtyharryiv/Android-OPSI-Admin
- If you would like to correct my bad english please also send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this site http://crowdin.net/project/androidopsiadmin/invite
-Support device with hardware keyboard.
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- SSH key agent forwarding
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
PC Monitor dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• Monitor and manage up to 5 systems for free for personal use;
• To monitor a computer, download and install the PC software from www.mobilepcmonitor.com;
• After account creation, a 30 day trial subscription is activated. This free trial allows you to evaluate all server modules;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
- The status and uptime of all systems
- CPU usage and usage history chart
- Current available memory and usage history chart
- External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
- Ping round trip response time and response time chart
- Status of local hard disks
- Services status
- Network interfaces status and traffic chart
- Running processes
- Event logs
- Scheduled tasks status
- Ports status
- Logged in users
- Hardware details
- Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
- User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
- View and manage Windows updates
- Performance counters
- ... and more
- Start, pause, continue and stop a service
- Kill a process
- Start and stop a scheduled task
- Log off any logged in user
- Send a message to the logged in users
- Command prompt and PowerShell support
- Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
- Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
- Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
- Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
- Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
- Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
- Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
- Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
- Run SQL Server queries
- ... and more
* GET NOTIFIED:
- When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
- When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
- When the free memory is below a specified percentage
- When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
- When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
- When a user logs in or logs out
- When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
- When a monitored port is closed
- When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
- When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
- When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
- ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating systems supported:
- Server: Windows 2003 or higher
- Desktop: Windows XP or higher
- Linux: major distributions
- Mac: OS X 10.7+
It's a great little code reader (note: not read, NOT an editor) that enhances current coding knowledge by highlighting your past coding expertise.
With Code Peeker you can share coding success tricks during a job-interview or meetings. It'll make you look much better than promising "I don't know. Let me get back to you on that one".
Code Peeker will open and highlight any supported code language (and unicode/utf-8) you throw at it.
- Mark the line number
- Provides a built-in file browser (in case your phone doesn't have one)
- Opens from both external SD and internal memory!
- Supports other file browsers (Dropbox, File Expert, FX, Astro File Manager, etc)
Code Peeker Pro includes:
- Theming capabilities for easy reading
- Access to recently opened files
- Shortcut to quickly open files straight from the home screen
- Ability to map unrecognised file extensions to known syntax formatting
It supports a wide variety of new and old languages such as:
- C/C++ (c, cc, cpp, h, hpp)
- C# (c-sharp, csharp, cs)
- Python (py)
- Ruby (rails, ror)
- XML (xml, xaml, xslt, html, xhtml)
- ActionScript 3 (as3)
- Cold Fusion
- Diff/patch files
- JavaFX (jfx)
- Perl (pl)
- PowerShell (ps)
- Terminal scripts (bash, shell, sh, rc, conf)
- Visual Basics (vb, vbnet)
- Verilog & System Verilog (v, sv)
If Code Peeker can't recognize the extension, it'll still show the source as plain text.
No color highlighting will be applied, but at least you still can read it.
Got a feature request or a file that won't highlight properly? Just contact me via email (It's hard to chat via Play Store comments)
- It is 100% free code viewer.
- No creepy permissions required.
- No secret Internet connectivity required.
- No ads!
If you're happy with it and want to support me, please grab a copy of Code Peeker Pro =)
Keywords: source code, syntax highlighter, syntax highlight, code reader, code viewer, code samples
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
How To Use Word
How to Track Changed
Tips And Tricks
Printing, Lists and Basic Formatting
Change the page to landscape
Make documents look great
Get up to speed
Share documents to earlier versions
This app supports both windows and Mac versions of Word.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or in another app.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Larger thumbnails and nicer photo views
CloudOn enables you to create, review, edit and share Microsoft Office ® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android tablet or phone.
You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account(s), and send or share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
With over 7 million downloads, CloudOn has helped business professionals create, review & edit over 60 million Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and log more than 8 million mobile productivity hours.
CREATE, REVIEW and EDIT docs (DOCUMENT EDITOR)
• Create, review and edit Microsoft Office Word® docs, notes, Excel® spreadsheets and PowerPoint® presentations.
• Rich document editing and creation on your mobile devices - insert charts, images, equations, Smartart, clipart, tables, shapes.
• Beautiful Office documents - format fonts, paragraphs, styles, themes and layout.
• Quickly review docs and notes - spelling and grammar, track changes, comments, annotations and rich markup.
• Analyze and visualize - view and create charts (including pivot, bar, line, area etc), add formulas, filter and build rich spreadsheets and workbooks
• Make your presentations spiffy - rich themes and colors.
• Add convenience to presenting from your mobile device - Microsoft Powerpoint presentations with animations and transitions timed to the second. Increase productivity.
• 100% compatibility with Microsoft Office files - open, edit and save Word files, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations without worry
ACCESS and MANAGE files (FILE MANAGER)
• Seamlessly connect to and access Microsoft Office ® and Adobe Acrobat ® documents in your cloud storage provider account(s), including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations from your email accounts as well as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Organize your files - Copy, paste, delete, rename and move files across folders.
• Sit back and relax - all your files and docs are saved automatically giving you the comfort that you won't lose your data.
• View virtually any file type, including Microsoft Office ®, Adobe Acrobat ® and Images: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
SHARE and SEND Office docs
• No more versions - work on the same doc with colleagues.
• Use the FileSpace to add context to your notes - view all the activity on any given doc including edits, actions, and notes.
• If you prefer just send a link to the file by email!
CLOUD PRINT docs (pro feature)
• Print Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Powerpoint Presentations.
** CloudOn is free to use for all. Some features are available through CloudOn Pro @ the introductory offer of $3.99/month or $39.99/year. **
CloudOn - we bring your Office documents and notes to life.
More from developer
With DameWare Mobile, you can:
- Remotely access Windows computers from your Android device
- Provide technical support to end-users from anywhere while on-call
- Share the end-user’s screen during remote troubleshooting sessions
- Easily navigate remote computers with intuitive mouse and keyboard controls
- Quickly control favorites and frequently accessed computers
DameWare Mobile includes the following features:
- Full keyboard & hot keys (Ctrl-Alt-Del, CMD Prompt, etc.)
- 256bit AES security via SSL
- Intelligent auto-scrolling
- Favorites and recently accessed computers
- Intuitive mouse actions on a mobile platform
DameWare Mobile will only work with a trial or fully licensed copy of DameWare Remote Support installed on your network. Before using DameWare Mobile, you must first download, install and configure DRS including the DameWare Mobile Gateway service. You must also deploy the DameWare agent to all computers you wish to connect to. Please visit the DRS website for more information regarding the configuration of DRS and the DameWare Mobile Gateway service.
SolarWinds welcomes your detailed feedback on this app through the store, via support ticket as well as through our online community forum (Thwack) as below:
Add a feature request and open it up voting by going to our Feature Request Page
Engage in discussion with users and employees by going to our Product Forums
For issues, please submit a detailed support ticket at our Customer Portal
Please leverage Thwack for a discussion since we are unable to respond to comments in the store.