New in version 2.0
- New browse for projects function. No more using the desktop website to add your projects!
- Background updates - projects now update when the app isn't open, with a wake-up option.
- Widgets - Track projects right on the home screen
- Many small fixes
How to use Kickstarter Mobile
When you first load the app you will see a white (black if on android 2.3) screen. This is the home screen where the list of projects you setup to be tracked will be listed. It is empty on a fresh install.
All the programs functionality buttons are on the action bar and in the menu. Remember to press the MENU button if your device has a hardware menu button to see all the buttons.
There are 3 ways to add projects to this list:
1 - Sync to you profile: This adds all the projects you are backing to your list in one button click.
2 - Browse for projects: This lets your browse the entire kickstarter project database by category.
3 - Search: If you know the name of the project you want to add, use the search function to search for the project name. Select the project you then want to add and choose "Add Project"
How to use the statistics graphing
When you first add a new project to your list the statistical data will not be accurate yet. The graphs will also look fairly empty. This is because there are only data points for one day.
The graphs and estimation fields will populate with more accurate data each day data is collected (refreshing the list).
Q: This app doesn't load!
A: A fresh install of this app doesn't pre-load projects to your list for you; you will have an empty screen.
Press the menu button to start adding projects to your list.
Q: My profile won't sync
A: Make sure you are only inputting the vanity or ID part of your profile URL(address). If your profile URL is http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/rhaith then just type in rhaith. Typing in the whole URL will not work.
This application is not an alternate mobile interface for the Kickstarter website.
It is a means of quickly and conveniently tracking project progress.
** This is an unofficial application. I have NO affiliation with Kickstarter.com, the brand, or any services they offer. I provide this application with hopes it will be useful to fellow users of Kickstarter.com **
On the Kickstarter site it is sometimes hard to find projects that have your interest. With K1ckstart3r for Kickstarter you can select your favorite category and browse through the available projects. Clicking in the list with projects for the selected category (example in screen shot #2) will open the detail screen for that project (screen shot #3).
The project-detail screen shows status of a project, start and end dates, pledge amount, amount funded and number of backers. The project-detail screen allows you to go to the project page on Kickstarter.com or share that specific project on your Facebook timeline. A small version of the project video can be played on this screen too.
Want to follow a specific project, then simply click the follow button. From now on you can find details for that project in the follow-list (see screen shot #4). Clicking the link button will forward you to that specific project page on the Kickstarter site.
Through the search screen you can search for a specific project.
We are working on Ubuntu 12! That's why development is a bit stuck for the moment.
If you have any problem please write an Email to us!
Ubuntu 12 is cancelled for now as we are having other issues:
Some of you weren't able to download the image. Please help us to find the issue by contacting support!
We are not able to reply or identify comments made here so we can not help any of you if you don't contact us.
Did you ever want to have a fully qualified Linux Desktop environment on your Android Device?
Here you are!
Ubuntu kickstart will run a whole LXDE under Ubuntu on top of your android.
This App does not replace your Android installation! Ubuntu will be ran in CHRoot environment using your android kernel.
Just a not on Ubuntu Version:
We might update the ROM to a newer Ubuntu Version depending on release state of ARM-Compatible Packages. I will look into this. Currently we are using >Ubuntu 9<
-Android-VNC-Viewer (App will guide you to installation automatically)
-5 GB (3GB for small image) of free space, >> 6 GB (4 GB for small image) while installling << on your /sdcard (On Devices with internal storage, that might be mounted to /sdcard)
I N F O R M A T I O N
Support for Android devices running Gingerbread(2.3) is experimental.
If the App does not work as expected and your Return Time is over feel free to contact me with your Bug-Report!
-Which device do you use
-Which ROM is installed (including link ans Android version)
-What did not work
-If you can attach a Logcat
We will find a solution.
NOTE: This App is available in English and German language. However Ubuntu itsel is only preserved in ENGLISH!
So what is the use of this App?
You can do many things with your droid. But did you ever try to create or show a presentation? Android Office Apps like QuickOffice or PolarisOffice do not really support animations and can be annoying...
This is the reason why you can now use OpenOffice.org for your office work on your Android device!
Did you ever encounter the problem that any page did not render correctly on your android device? Mainly Web 2.0 Pages?
Not aproblem anymore! Just use a real desktop FireFox from now on.
You are a developer and want to edit your work on te go? You can use Eclipse fully functional on your Device noow - just using Ubuntu Kickstart.
And that is just a small span of usabilities.
Try it out on your own - NOW!
Thanks to OpenSourceGangster on Facebook for providing his Ubuntu-Image to us. I use this as a base for our version.
The Image is available for free. You do only pay for the work in the App itself.
Note: If you purchase the App you do NOT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THIS manually.
@Scott: I personally hate people just rating 1 Star without contacting support. How should we fix your problem without a problem report?
- What can you do with Techfunder?
With Techfunder you can:
* Browse projects in Technology, Games and Design
* Add your Kickstarter and Indiegogo profiles and track projects you contribute to
* Browse projects by new this week, popular and ending soon categories
* Favourite projects for quick access
* Keep an eye on your favourites using the Techfunder home screen widget
* Search Kickstarter and indiegogo projects
* Easily launch project websites
* Easily share projects with your social networks
With Techfunder you can keep track of projects you have contributed to. Techfunder imports your profile public information, so there is no need to enter your password. Just follow the instructions in the app.The app will automatically import any new projects you contribute to. These projects will also be available to use on home widgets.
Browse many projects on a compact scrollable list. Just click on the project you are interested to expand into a full screen view. From there you can tell the world using the share button.
If you want to contribute or found out more about a project, click on the "browse" button and Techfunder will launch the project page in your web browser. When you are finished, just press the Android back button to return to Techfunder.
If you would like to follow the progress of any of the projects, you can favourite the project from the project page. Quickly access your favourites from the left-hand slider menu. You can also add Home Screen widgets for your favourites. The widgets reload every hour, but if you can't wait just press the update icon on the widget.
If you heard about a project, and you want to quickly find it and favourite it, just click on the magnifying glass icon to search and type your key words.
Techfunder is an independent app and has no relation or links to the project platforms. For more information visit:
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
- The remaining battery capacity, temperature will be displayed.
- 10% of me is cleared every heart.
Please use a lot ^ ^
Developers - baekjiheum
Keywords: heart / Battery / Battery / Batteries / batdaeri / widgets / one / heart Battery / Battery Widget / white / blank / baekjiheum / G / jig / fixture Top / qoxjfl / state / cute / pretty / baby / simple / simple / Pink / Heart / hart / hurt / love / lover / relationship / lover / love / love / baetteo Lee / Beth battery / temperature / percentage / percentage / remaining / capacity
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
display, change, settings, screen brightness, volumes, widget, slider, seekbar, toggle, small, style, stylish, customizable, minimalistic, easy, ring, media, voice call, alarm, system, notification
You can set: color and size of note, color and size of text, transparency, text alignment.
This application is not visible in applications list, but only in widgets list. Some devices need to be restarted to refresh widgets list.
Internet permission is used only to send crash/bug reports to developer.
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
HOW TO USE/OPEN/ADD
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* You can assign 6 shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins: Holo, Glossy, Car Home, Metro (Windows Phone 7), BlackBearBlac
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Apply custom icon and edit title of shortcut
* Apply ADW Icon pack
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Detection (possible to combine all of the options):
* When power cable connected
* When headphones connected
* When Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
This easy and elegant tool enables you to toggle mobile data with one click, without messing up your APNs. Choose from either small or large widget sizes for convenient placement on your home screen.
- multi system setting widgets in 1 package
- 1 click to toggle mobile data
- Both small and large widgets
Known Problems (Fixed in Tensai Clocks+ Widget)
Android 4.0 not supported.
Analog date small on HD displays.
Digital text shakes on Android 2.3 or later.
Send me an email and I try to fix your problem quicly.
Don't install on SD card and exclude to your task killer.
Tutorials : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaumard
If you want to control your phone Widgetsoid is THE tool to have. It provides widgets totally customizable; you can choose over 50 toggles!
Widgetsoid is the only app who has custom color for icons and indicator!
User can customize his widgets and make amazing home screen.
Custom backgrounds (choose from gallery, custom color…);
Change Widgets transparency;
Edit existed widgets;
Choose icon color;
Choose outer blur color;
Different widgets size;
Different indicator type (long, thin, round, short or none)
Horizontal and vertical widgets
Widgets in notification bar;
2 two rows widgets and notifications;
Possibility to remove widgets size;
Preview of your widget on configuration screen;
Backup / restore zip and dropbox
You can save your widgets on profiles and load it when you want!
The power control widget is not customizable and has only 5 toggles but this is Widgetsoid toggles:
- 2G/3G (Shortcut to mobile settings)
- 4G (WiMAX for EVO)
- Data (Renaming APN or toggle APN)
- Brightness (custom seekbar, custom levels…)
- Stay Awake
- Always ON
- GPS (1 click for compatible phone or root user see FAQ)
- Auto Sync
- Force synchro
- Auto Rotate
- Airplane Mode
- Media Scanner
- Screen timeout (different modes)
- Torch (Flashlight, different mode if it’s not work automatically)
- Mount USB
- Mount SD card
- Auto Lock
- Pattern Lock
- Reboot (only for root users! Shutdown, bootloader, normal, recovery or fastboot)
- Temperature (battery)
- Phone memory
- SD memory
- RAM memory
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Volume manager
- Ring mode
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Direct Shortcut contacts (or open popup with call, sms, email)
- Direct Shortcut bookmarks
You can find more informations on official web site http://widgetsoid.jaumard.com
You will find permissions descriptions and FAQ to help you to use Widgetsoid.
@jaumard on twitter
email@example.com for problems