Freelance Watcher it's a personal assistent that can help You be in stream of the new projects from the world’s largest workplaces for freelancers.
To filter the projects use the projects filter consisting of keywords separated by commas, for example: "Some of" - "java,j2ee".
Keywords: freelancer, job, online job, remote work.
Long press over Activity/Log to view/edit/delete.
Punch-In Punch-Out Activities.
Track & maintain professional, personal events.
View Log, Generate Reports or Timesheets.
Mail or export csv Reports.
Compare activities by percentage of work done.
This App provides all the functions which you expect from a modern time attendance recorder.
First, you declare how many hours you work a day, how long your break is, and at which times your working hours may be recorded. Afterwards, a protocol of your working hours can be created.
The recorder can display your overtime hours and statistics on your working time per week/month. All statistics can be exported as a CSV file and processed in the spread sheet.
Do you have fixed working hours (as for example 40 hours per week) and want to know when closing time starts? The integrated timer supports you.
Functions of this App:
- Measuring of working time
- Statistics on weekly/monthly working time
- Declaration days taken off
- Breaks and restrictions of working hours are taken into account
- Timer to indicate your closing time
Any helpful suggestions or interest in new features? Contact us.
There are innumerable apps that suggest your actual position but only a few indicate where you have been and how much time you spent in each place: Timediary is the best app in this class.
• Timediary runs automatically in the background and records the time you spend in each place.
• You can display your time on the map by day, week, month and from-to.
• It's possible to insert labels for your places.
• Timediary creates automatically time sheets of your days.
• Privacy: Timediary saves your position only in your phone and a security code can be set to start the app.
• Your position is determined by Wi-Fi and/or mobile networks and/or GPS, with low impact on battery.
• Requirements: Wireless localization, packet data, Wi-Fi.
• The localization highly depends from the place where you are and the provider / device you have. • Activate 3/4G data communication and Wi-Fi. • If you do not get any localization turn off and on the device. • Only if you want higher localization accuracy outside the buildings choose GPS in settings. •
Tags: time diary, best time tracker, my places, my tracks, time calculator, time manager, location tracker, map me, map my time, my location, my map, time locator, time mapper, track my time, automatic, automatically, find me, my map, my time sheet, my timesheet, track me, tracking, my moves, my time line, where is my time, where’s my time, wheres my time, clock in time, clock out time, working time, procrastination, productivity, punctuality, time machine, time management, timetable, service report.
Easy Daily Time sheet: calculate the time you worked - Simply enter the Log-in time and Log-out time to calculate the time elapsed.
Quick Payroll Calculator: enter the hourly rate to figure out the amount due.
Email or Download the results for future reference.
In the Total Section, select Rate Mode as INDIVIDUAL - this allows you to enter different rates and comments for different jobs, travelling time, etc.