** If you experiencing market applications not being downloaded, this app may help by tapping the "Send Heartbeat" under this app (since Market depends on GTalk). **
Execute the application from the launcher to set your gtalk credentials. Afterwards you can test the connection by pressing connect/disconnect.
Then just press the share button from an application and click the GtalkShare entry. A list will show your currently online buddies to select who the message is sent to.
*Google Talk is based on XMPP. However, they do not support XMPP file sharing. They have their own proprietary protocol that's supported on the desktop app only. Unfortunately, that means this app cannot share files with other users, only text.
have one，you may find it is so useful .
it a open source project;
the source is here: https://github.com/6a209/GtalkShare
1) Custom notifications of new messages. Advanced settings of vibration! Private mode and unread message reminders.
2) Wake up your phone when new message is received. You never miss new message even though you listen misic in earphones and see your smart-phone but don’t listen its signal.
3) Quick way to open GTalk. Icon is in status bar!
4) Easy way to observe status of GTalk server connection. Red icon notifies you about disconnect!
And last but not least. All features could be combined or used separately.
Tags: google talk notification status connection wake up vibration online offline private mode reminder.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
In addition you’ve got the following features:
- Sending report via SMS or email with the ability to entirely configure the message and/or the receiver
- Using a stopwatch
- Keeping a track of Bible studies made easy
- Rounding (up or down) the hours at the end of month
- Counting RBC time (must activate in the settings)
- Counting miles (must activate in the settings)
- Setting monthly/yearly goals for pioneers
- Very light install file (341 KB)
Currently, the app is available in 10 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Polish, Italian, Ukrainian and Rumanian.
Many thanks toall the brothers that contribute with the translation.
If someone wants to help me translate the app in other languages, I'll appreciate this very much.
The app uses the following permissions:
The Read Contacts permission is only for setting and sending report purpose.
The Write to external storage permission is for backup.
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
Control your phone through GTalk / XMPP (Jabber)
Note: GTalkSMS is not a chat client, its a service on your android phone that connects to GTalk/XMPP and waits for special commands and informs a GTalk/XMPP account about new SMS Messages / Incoming Calls / Battery State / etc.
* Receive and send SMS from a GTalk/XMPP conversation.
* Search for :
- contacts from GMail or Exchange,
- old SMS,
- call logs.
* Start GMap, Google Street view or Google navigation from an address entered in a GTalk/XMPP conversation.
* Copy text to android clipboard or text boxes from your PC with a real keyboard.
* Get your Android phone clipboard.
* Execute shell commands.
* Receive notifications from incoming SMS or incoming calls.
* Dial a contact on your phone.
* Mark SMS as read.
* Make your phone ring.
* Make your phone send you geolocalization links (GMap links) to track down your phone.
Widget and a notification icon are also available.
For setup instructions go to the project page http://code.google.com/p/gtalksms
For Tasker / Locale integration visit http://code.google.com/p/gtalksms/wiki/PublicActions
If you need help or have some suggestions, you are welcome to post in gtalksms-users group (http://groups.google.com/group/gtalksms-users).
Please DON'T use the Android Market comment function for such things.
Ministry School Timer is an application for timing the Theocratic Ministry School for Jehovah's Witnesses at their congregation meetings. It has the ability for the School timer to time Bible Highlights, Bible Reading, Number 2, and Number 3 Parts.
Suggestions? Leave them here
The application covers various functions to help field engineers to fault find Daikin VRV equipment such as,
VRV Additional Charge Calculation
Replacement PCB Dip Switch Settings
Pressure Transducer and Temperature Thermistor Checks
Also various Outdoor Unit field settings including,
Fan Coil and BSVQ Box Count Check
Refrigerant Recovery Setting
Outdoor Unit Emergency Modes
VRV III & IV Short Test Run
There is Also Daikin Altherma support for,
Additional Refrigerant Charges
C Series Altherma Field Settings
Dip Switch Settings and much more...
Find helpful for ministry presentations, chronometer, and examining and watchtower online, downloads, and support for meetings in the ministry.
Gradually we will be adding more languages and more options and improvements. Each month will be updated with new presentations of our Ministry and new downloads.
I will consider your suggestions and improvements.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
مميزات البرنامج :
-البرنامج مجاني 100% ولا يتطلب اسم مستخدم أو كلمة سر ولا يحتوي على إعلانات .
-البرنامج يعمل على جميع الأجهزة المزودة بنظام الأندرويد.
- دعم طريقة الشحن الجديدة بإستخدام رقم الهوية.
- متوفر باللغة العربية والإنجليزية .
The application supports multiple languages English and Arabic
تنويه هام/ ليس للبرنامج أي علاقة بأي شركة إنما هو مجهود شخصي .
Keywords :Saudi Arabia, KSA, STC , SAWA , STC Services , SAWA Services
شحن رصيد , شحن الرصيد برقم الهوية ، Charge Balance ، اشحن
This is a volume control application for adjusting Ringer, Notification, Media, Voice, System, and Alarm, also to switch between Silent, Vibrate and Normal. In addition, you can also synchronize the volume level between ringer, notification, and system.
You can also configure the vibrate for Ringer and Notification.
This application can be called either by click on the application icon, or by the LONG PRESS of the SEARCH KEY.
It simply keep ping your WIFI default gateway and DNS server periodically (every 1 min at idel, every 10 sec if timing out), through WIFI interface only. In case if any timeout occurred (10 sec) 3 times, it will simply issues a re-connect command to your WIFI.
If re-connected 3 times but still not connectable, it will reset your WIFI by disable and re-enable your WIFI.
It will not do anything if your WIFI is not connected to any AP, won't affect/incur your 3G data.
It won't consume extra battery as usual.
Just for my workaround.
-Vibrate Pattern is according to the Android Vibrate API. You can find more info from Google Android.
-Vibrate Repeat is about the PATTERN INDEX that the vibrate should repeat. Just leave it as default "0" is okay.
(Contact -> View Contact [click the contact] -> Menu -> Options -> Incoming calls)
Also provide a link to the contact by just click it.
This app is aimed to prevent you from blocking contacts accidentally.
NOT SUPPORT FOR ANDROID 4.0 (ICS).
*** As for Android 4.0 ICS, Google had changed the API hugely so the new frequently called list is not be manipulated by any external packages other than Google itself. I've still discovering any way to workaround it.
-Added Auto Remove.
This program is used to clear all the frequently called list under the favorite tab in contacts.
Simply click the button to remove them. It will not affect any contacts nor any sync operations.