** If you experiencing market applications not being downloaded, this app may help by tapping the "Send Heartbeat" under this app (since Market depends on GTalk). **
Execute the application from the launcher to set your gtalk credentials. Afterwards you can test the connection by pressing connect/disconnect.
Then just press the share button from an application and click the GtalkShare entry. A list will show your currently online buddies to select who the message is sent to.
*Google Talk is based on XMPP. However, they do not support XMPP file sharing. They have their own proprietary protocol that's supported on the desktop app only. Unfortunately, that means this app cannot share files with other users, only text.
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
have one，you may find it is so useful .
it a open source project;
the source is here: https://github.com/6a209/GtalkShare
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
It will take couple of times to work depending on os version.
Its a workaround for the battery drain bug caused by Services / OS / System.
*Tested on limited devices only .
Services are the background tasks on devices that keeps all of the company's services in sync and updated. This covers basic environment, among other services which results in heavy battery drain of your device.
For all the thanx mailers - happy it worked for you !
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
In addition you’ve got the following features:
- Sending report via SMS or email with the ability to entirely configure the message and/or the receiver
- Using a stopwatch
- Keeping a track of Bible studies made easy
- Rounding (up or down) the hours at the end of month
- Counting RBC time (must activate in the settings)
- Counting miles (must activate in the settings)
- Setting monthly/yearly goals for pioneers
- Very light install file (341 KB)
Currently, the app is available in 10 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Polish, Italian, Ukrainian and Rumanian.
Many thanks toall the brothers that contribute with the translation.
If someone wants to help me translate the app in other languages, I'll appreciate this very much.
The app uses the following permissions:
The Read Contacts permission is only for setting and sending report purpose.
The Write to external storage permission is for backup.
1) Custom notifications of new messages. Advanced settings of vibration! Private mode and unread message reminders.
2) Wake up your phone when new message is received. You never miss new message even though you listen misic in earphones and see your smart-phone but don’t listen its signal.
3) Quick way to open GTalk. Icon is in status bar!
4) Easy way to observe status of GTalk server connection. Red icon notifies you about disconnect!
And last but not least. All features could be combined or used separately.
Tags: google talk notification status connection wake up vibration online offline private mode reminder.
Some links that you will find in the application :
Google (System Browser)
Google Account Activity
Google Account Inactive
Google Add Url
Google Ads Setup
Google Application Management
Google Auth Tokens
Google Blog Search
Google Browser History
Google Chrome Bookmarks
Google Chrome Extensions
Google Chrome Install
Google Chrome Sync
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Platform
Google Current Producer
Google Developer Console
Google Directory G+
Google Doodle Submission
Google Find Device
Google Fonts Directory
Google Global Adv
Google Gmail Compromised
Google Gmail Contact
Google Gmail Help Forum
Google Gmail Pop and Imap
Google Gmail Supporto
Google HomePage Personal
Google Image and Video
Google Inside Search
Google Location On Off
Google Mobile Location History
Google Play Edicola
Google Removing Content
Google Removal Request
Google Remote Desktop
Google Safe Navigation
Google Search Android
Google Search Nearby
Google Spam Fighting
Google Social G+
Google Social Searcher
Google Support Youtube
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager Help
Google Trend Subscription
Google Check in two steps
Google WB Translator
Google Offices in the World
Google Url Shortener
Google Rank 1st place
New link for google services ( 16/07/2014 )
Google Contact Manager
Google Data Tools
Google Gmail Access Problem
Google Gmail Delivery Problem
Google Gmail Message Problem
Google Gmail Security Checklist
Google Import/Export Bookmarks
Google Managing Products
Google Moving Product data
Google Safety Tools
Google Safe Search
Google Safety Center for families
Google Security & Privacy
Google Security Panel
Google Share Calendar
Google Storage Data
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
This is a volume control application for adjusting Ringer, Notification, Media, Voice, System, and Alarm, also to switch between Silent, Vibrate and Normal. In addition, you can also synchronize the volume level between ringer, notification, and system.
You can also configure the vibrate for Ringer and Notification.
This application can be called either by click on the application icon, or by the LONG PRESS of the SEARCH KEY.
It simply keep ping your WIFI default gateway and DNS server periodically (every 1 min at idel, every 10 sec if timing out), through WIFI interface only. In case if any timeout occurred (10 sec) 3 times, it will simply issues a re-connect command to your WIFI.
If re-connected 3 times but still not connectable, it will reset your WIFI by disable and re-enable your WIFI.
It will not do anything if your WIFI is not connected to any AP, won't affect/incur your 3G data.
It won't consume extra battery as usual.
Just for my workaround.
-Vibrate Pattern is according to the Android Vibrate API. You can find more info from Google Android.
-Vibrate Repeat is about the PATTERN INDEX that the vibrate should repeat. Just leave it as default "0" is okay.
(Contact -> View Contact [click the contact] -> Menu -> Options -> Incoming calls)
Also provide a link to the contact by just click it.
This app is aimed to prevent you from blocking contacts accidentally.
NOT SUPPORT FOR ANDROID 4.0 (ICS).
*** As for Android 4.0 ICS, Google had changed the API hugely so the new frequently called list is not be manipulated by any external packages other than Google itself. I've still discovering any way to workaround it.
-Added Auto Remove.
This program is used to clear all the frequently called list under the favorite tab in contacts.
Simply click the button to remove them. It will not affect any contacts nor any sync operations.