** If you experiencing market applications not being downloaded, this app may help by tapping the "Send Heartbeat" under this app (since Market depends on GTalk). **
Execute the application from the launcher to set your gtalk credentials. Afterwards you can test the connection by pressing connect/disconnect.
Then just press the share button from an application and click the GtalkShare entry. A list will show your currently online buddies to select who the message is sent to.
*Google Talk is based on XMPP. However, they do not support XMPP file sharing. They have their own proprietary protocol that's supported on the desktop app only. Unfortunately, that means this app cannot share files with other users, only text.
have one，you may find it is so useful .
it a open source project;
the source is here: https://github.com/6a209/GtalkShare
1) Custom notifications of new messages. Advanced settings of vibration! Private mode and unread message reminders.
2) Wake up your phone when new message is received. You never miss new message even though you listen misic in earphones and see your smart-phone but don’t listen its signal.
3) Quick way to open GTalk. Icon is in status bar!
4) Easy way to observe status of GTalk server connection. Red icon notifies you about disconnect!
And last but not least. All features could be combined or used separately.
Tags: google talk notification status connection wake up vibration online offline private mode reminder.
* This is a plug-in. It requires Locale from the Android Market.
* This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen..
* No ads!
* This is a plug-in. It requires Locale from the Android Market.
* 15 minutes refund policy is too short to test this app. You can refund this app any time by sending me you order id by e-mail.
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
This app lets you protect your messages from WhatsApp, BBM, WeChat, Telegram, Viber, LINE, Hangouts, GTalk, Facebook, SMS, Kakao Talk, Kik Messenger, Tango, SnapChat, Twitter, Instagram, Tinder, MeetMe, Skype and Yahoo Messenger behind a PIN. Keep you privacy and maintain secure!
You can also configure it to protect your images and videos from your device gallery.
After installation it will ask you to set a 4 digit PIN, and will show the configuration options to lock these apps.
You can customize auto-lock time, so you don't need to enter the PIN every time you change task on your device.
If you enter a wrong pin and your phone has front camera, it will take a picture of the intruder and save it inside the application.
Have fun in detecting the intruder! (Only devices with front camera)
★ It's free and has no limitations.
★ Best Whatsapp Lock on market
★ Keep your messages safe
★ Protect uninstallation and settings for more security
★ Capture intruders when wrong PIN entered. Have Fun :)
★ Customize autolock time
★ It is ultra lightweight. Uses low resources and space.
★ Minimun special permissions required
★ Design attractive and simple user interface.
If you like our work, please don't forget the stars :)
NOTE: This application is not related to Whatsapp company in anyway
In addition you’ve got the following features:
- Sending report via SMS or email with the ability to entirely configure the message and/or the receiver
- Using a stopwatch
- Keeping a track of Bible studies made easy
- Rounding (up or down) the hours at the end of month
- Counting RBC time (must activate in the settings)
- Counting miles (must activate in the settings)
- Setting monthly/yearly goals for pioneers
- Very light install file (341 KB)
Currently, the app is available in 10 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Polish, Italian, Ukrainian and Rumanian.
Many thanks toall the brothers that contribute with the translation.
If someone wants to help me translate the app in other languages, I'll appreciate this very much.
The app uses the following permissions:
The Read Contacts permission is only for setting and sending report purpose.
The Write to external storage permission is for backup.
1. When there is content to share, choose "Attention to Google Talk" from "Share".
2. Google Talk starts and a contact list is displayed. Please select an address to send the content.
3. A chat screen is displayed. Long tap with text input box and choose "Paste" to share the content.
The service menu allows you to view device configuration, software configuration and to perform tests of the various features available on your device.
1) It says the service menu app was not found on my phone:
- Try rebooting your phone.
- If you are on a custom ROM, it might be an issue with that.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
NOTE: this app doesn't send your ID to the internet so your information is safe.
For paranoid users, you can get Device ID without any network permission at :
This will disable Local IP Address and MAC address.
Google Services Framework Key ID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Bluetooth Paired MAC Address
Device Build Fingerprint
Please leave some suggestion.
Permission Explanation :
INTERNET is used to get your local IP address
BLUETOOTH is used to get your Bluetooth MAC address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to get your MAC address
READ_GSERVICES is used to get your Google Services Framework ID
You are allowed to disable the permission using root app such as Permission Manager if you are paranoid
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
This is a volume control application for adjusting Ringer, Notification, Media, Voice, System, and Alarm, also to switch between Silent, Vibrate and Normal. In addition, you can also synchronize the volume level between ringer, notification, and system.
You can also configure the vibrate for Ringer and Notification.
This application can be called either by click on the application icon, or by the LONG PRESS of the SEARCH KEY.
It simply keep ping your WIFI default gateway and DNS server periodically (every 1 min at idel, every 10 sec if timing out), through WIFI interface only. In case if any timeout occurred (10 sec) 3 times, it will simply issues a re-connect command to your WIFI.
If re-connected 3 times but still not connectable, it will reset your WIFI by disable and re-enable your WIFI.
It will not do anything if your WIFI is not connected to any AP, won't affect/incur your 3G data.
It won't consume extra battery as usual.
Just for my workaround.
-Vibrate Pattern is according to the Android Vibrate API. You can find more info from Google Android.
-Vibrate Repeat is about the PATTERN INDEX that the vibrate should repeat. Just leave it as default "0" is okay.
(Contact -> View Contact [click the contact] -> Menu -> Options -> Incoming calls)
Also provide a link to the contact by just click it.
This app is aimed to prevent you from blocking contacts accidentally.
NOT SUPPORT FOR ANDROID 4.0 (ICS).
*** As for Android 4.0 ICS, Google had changed the API hugely so the new frequently called list is not be manipulated by any external packages other than Google itself. I've still discovering any way to workaround it.
-Added Auto Remove.
This program is used to clear all the frequently called list under the favorite tab in contacts.
Simply click the button to remove them. It will not affect any contacts nor any sync operations.