A fiendish warlock has kidnapped the princess, countless legions of darkness have invaded the kingdom, and you're the only one strong enough to defeat the forces of evil. Fight your way through dungeons littered with dangerous traps, equip your character, learn various skills and spells, defeat hordes of monsters, and save the kingdom from ruin.
- The citadel's dungeons are randomly generated for each new playthrough.
- A simple, easy-to-use interface, convenient for both casual players and roguelike veterans.
- An original RPG system with over 30 skills and spells.
- Varied mazes full of traps that can change the flow of the game.
- A mix of exciting adventure and turn-based tactical combat.
- Four base classes: warrior, rogue, mage, and cleric, each of which has its own playstyle. Over ten unlockable mixed classes.
- A rage meter that is required for certain special skills.
- A unique item-generation system.
- Item sets; cursed and unique items.
- An amazing 2d art style, not too retro, yet charming.
- Each monster has its own unique behavior, skills, and spells.
Have any question, idea or bug report? Contact us on support forum: http://support.warlockscitadel.com
* Customize and upgrade your Heroes and build up your party to defeat the Demon King!
* Join the saga and play with thousands of players from all across the world!
* Over a Million players worldwide
The Kingdom of Atlan was a place of peace and prosperity until a great evil reigned havoc unto the world. The Demon King Beelzebub had emerged, bringing with him pure and unfettered destruction, and leaving only chaos and despair behind him. In one final battle where all hope seemed lost, the Great Sorcerer Magellan and the Guardian Eble had saved the world by sealing away the Demon King! However, after a thousand years of peace, evil still remains and his fury has reawakened! Rise up Hero, and save the Kingdom of Atlan!
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Create your own customized party of Heroes with their own unique skills.
• Test your abilities by entering weekly tournaments and fight against players from around the world.
• Ride and modify spectacular Airships to excavate treasure.
• Build life-long partnerships with various pets as they assist you on your adventure.
• Hundreds of unique items to upgrade and customize your Heroes.
• Invite your friends or make new ones to help you along your journey.
• Join or form a guild to partake in intense guild battles and fight massive bosses.
• Full support for tablet compatibility.
A stable network connection is required to play.
Join our Facebook Community and visit our forums to expand your adventures even further!
• Official Game Website: http://heroesofatlan.com
• Official Facebook Fanpage: http://facebook.com/HeroesOfAtlan
• Official Forums: http://forum.wemadeusa.com/index.php?/forum/4-heroes-of-atlan/
• Terms of Service: http://wemadeusa.com/etc/terms.asp
*By installing this app, you grant permission to access your phone status, identity and system logs.
*Maneuver your characters freely to outflank your enemies.
Move units freely around a grid-based map to flank the enemy, striking from both sides in a pincer attack.
*Eradicate multiple foes in one fell swoop with chain attacks.
Characters can be positioned to execute chain attacks with allies. Take advantage of bonus items on the map as well to obliterate your foes!
*Customize characters strategically via jobs and skills.
Characters can undergo three types of job changes. Acquire new skills and combine them to create characters that best fit your play style.
*Experience an expansive game world with hundreds of battle maps and hundreds of friends and foes.
A myriad of richly distinctive and diverse foes will confront you on a variety of battle maps. Prevail against them to gradually unravel the mysteries of this strange new world.
If a login error occurs when accessing cloud save data, please try again after either toggling off your device's screen lock feature or toggling on the auto-rotate screen feature. If the error persists, please contact the Square Enix Support Center. We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY V.
FINAL FANTASY V for the Android is here!
FINAL FANTASY V first debuted in 1992 as the fifth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. This wildly popular RPG was the first in the series to sell over two million copies.
This groundbreaking title allowed players to customize their characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom thanks to a new job and ability system that further improved and refined the job change system used in FINAL FANTASY III. The title also saw the introduction of more detailed and expressive 2D character models, which helped further fuel the player's imagination, making the story even more immersive and fun to play.
Earth, water, fire, and wind...
These are the four crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world,
but they have lost their power and are now on verge of destruction.
It all started with a strange change in the wind...
Sensing something ominous astir, the young traveler Bartz astride his chocobo, Princess Lenna of Castle
Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, an old man with a bad case of amnesia, and the pirate captain Faris soon find that fate has brought the former strangers together.
With spirits fired by strong will and purpose, the four heroes set out on an epic adventure.
The second part of Kyle B. Stiff’s legendary adventure gamebook series has been brought to life as never before. Get ready for the ride of your life as you become the hero of your very own journey.
* Multiple save slots: Play in up to three stories at once
* A powerful, yet accessible sci-fi plot, packed with diverse characters
* Rich, branching narrative
* Brand new artwork from renowned illustrator Marc Gonzalez
* A vibrant atmosphere
Undesired performance may occur on old devices due to memory issues.
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at email@example.com
First in the series of critically acclaimed interactive fantasy gamebooks in which you, the reader, control the direction of the story! Along with a realistic dice-based battle system to fight creatures, a great story and beautiful artwork, An Assassin in Orlandes will give you many hours of gamebook adventuring! "
Set within Orlandes City, nobles are being systematically murdered by a ruthless assassin no-one seems able to catch. Finding yourself thrust in the middle of a large conspiracy, you must make decisions that may put yourself and one other most precious to you in great danger. Can you locate the Assassin in Orlandes before it is too late?"
“Tin Man Games has done an admirable job of recreating the experience in an electronic format. The story is top notch, the interface works quite well, and the music really gets you into the atmosphere of Orlandes. This is definitely a title worth taking a look at, especially if you’re familiar with the print version of this type of book.” – iPhone Life
What is a Gamebook Adventure?
Gamebook Adventures is brought together through the efforts of passionate and avid gamebook enthusiasts. If you are familiar with the classic choose your own path style printed gamebooks then Gamebook Adventures will really appeal to you. Our aim is to give those nostalgic readers of old something new and fresh, and bring a new exciting experience to those unfamiliar with gamebooks. If you enjoy fantasy RPGs or adventure games then this is for you!
At their core, all of our gamebooks are compelling adventure stories where you get to choose how the adventure unfolds. Every section of the narrative concludes with choices that you have to make. The choices you make will alter the story, taking you down new paths and giving you new choices.
Occasionally you will be presented with a situation that needs to be resolved with some dice rolling. The gamebook engine lets you throw 3D physics based dice that roll and bounce as if you were tossing them on a tabletop. Roll the dice to resolve combat by pitting your character against a myriad of enemies. Roll the dice to see if you were able to leap the gaping chasm, or pick the shopkeep’s pockets. Roll the dice to see if you won a bet, or caught the plague!
Did you take a wrong turn? Or make some bad dice rolls? Then hopefully you put in a bookmark so that you can go back and try again!
If you want to keep up to date with the latest Gamebook news:
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/tinmangames
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/279362315466/
Visit the blog: http://tinmangames.com.au
Experience a full-scale hybrid strategy RPG. Collect and evolve Soul cards to make your personalized team! Train your party and compete against the world!
- OS: Android v2.3.3 or higher
- Device: Galaxy S2 or higher
- Strategic collaboration between RPG battles and Soul cards
- Over 200 Souls, each with their own exciting skill
- Experience the different types of battles through the different combinations of Souls
- Fun and strategic gameplay based on the four elements: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water
- Equip costumes to get buffs that maximize elemental attributes
- Recruit and awaken Souls with the Soul enhance system
- Be the best and use powers from bound Souls!
- An abundance of content: Arenas, Dungeons, PvP, and Adventures
- Challenge the endless dungeons with friends!
(Available on tablet mode)
Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M14
= AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND ADDICTIVE GAME =
- Choose between over 50 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers, agile archers and powerful mages
- Fight and explore through the world of Kron, find rare heroes and see if you have what it takes to persuade them to join you!
- Develop and upgrade your skills while collecting equipment sets that infuse your heroes with power over your foes!
- An immersive experience with friends or go solo on your own in numerous battles
- Blend cooperation with your friends as you battle against competing guilds for elite prizes
- Develop team play and strategies to rule the world of Kron
- Build or join a guild of friends
- Fight through the PVP Arena for awards fame!
- Collect and develop rare heroes!
- Fight against a horde of enemies in challenging special events!
It's a book. It's a game. It's a gamebook. Interactive fun for almost an hour.
Simple rules and gameplay. You are only running from room to room, up, down, left, right, anywhere. Sometimes you can find item or weapon. You will fight the skeletons and other monsters. You will experience some magic. And get a lot of fun.
More info at http://pocketrpg.llstd.com
89% OFF(USD 8.99 -> USD 0.99)!!!
Humans, elves, dwarves, the Evils of the Earth-depths, and golems!
Different people, different tribes, different motives- all come together in this classic fantasy RPG!
Featured on NVIDIA TegraZone.
Now with controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android TV.
The lands where the humans, elves and dwarves live continue to be attacked by hideous creatures that have appeared from the very bowels of the earth. The attacks are frequent and widespread, and the attackers commit the most terrible of atrocities.
These attackers have been dubbed the 'Evils of the Earth-depths'
One day, Granzalk Castle is the subject of an attack by the Evils of the Earth-depths.
In the midst of the fierce fighting, Ryle, a young apprentice swordsman whose parents were both killed in a previous attack by the Evils, and who vows revenge, finds himself in the underground chambers of the castle. In one of those chambers, he discovers a golem built to oppose the Evils.
And so the quest begins: Ryle takes the fate of the kingdom on his shoulders, and, along with Denoas, the golem built to oppose the Evils, sets off first to the village of the elves...
This is KEMCO's first brand-new RPG designed from the ground up especially for smartphones!
Don't miss the epic story that unfolds around Ryle and Denoas and the characters they encounter, each with their own intentions and motives!
Smoothly Animated Dynamic Battles
Smooth animation and dramatic voice effects bring the characters' battle scenes to life.
There are huge numbers of enemies trying to stop your progress. Some of them even have parts which are destroyed when they are damaged beyond a certain level. For example, an enemy might be clad in formidable armor to begin with, but if that armor is destroyed, the enemy's appearance changes and defense ability drops… but on the other hand, the enemy's movements might become swifter.
Don't ignore these changes- use them to alter the battle situation to your advantage!
Customize Weapons and Statuses!
The characters' weapons are each made up of parts, and by combining these parts, you can change attack strength, not to mention the magic and skills the characters can use.
What's more, by reinforcing weapons at a Weapon Shop, you can upgrade the weapons to be much more powerful than they originally were.
In addition, by assigning Merit Points on the Status screen, you can strengthen different statuses as you want- and you can adjust these statuses at any time.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
[Supported OS versions]
- 2.1 to 4.4
[Supported screen sizes]
- Sizes above HVGA(320x480)
- Not optimized for Xperia(TM) PLAY
[Installation on SD card]
- Japanese, English
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), Optimus chat(OS2.2), IS01(OS1.6), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2) (This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.)
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
(C)2012 KEMCO/World Wide Software
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
Drawing upon the roots of the series with such features as beautiful 2-D pixel art, a battle system involving job change-based character growth and ability combinations, and a classic story of light, darkness, and crystals, FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS delivers the best of FINAL FANTASY, retro and fresh alike, directly to you.
Chiptune Arrange is also available for purchase in the shop. Just select "Chiptune BGM"!
We hope you enjoy this wonderful new addition to the venerable FINAL FANTASY series.
“Chain Chronicle is a charming, entertaining, and effectively endless game…”
“Chain Chronicle is an absolute must-play. Sega and Gumi did a really good job with this game, and I’m actually quite excited to hear that they have tons more content in store…”
Over 4 Million Downloads In Japan! Forge Your Story And Train Your Perfect Army!
Chain Chronicle is an addictive mix of tower defense and real-time strategy RPG gaming. Players control a lone soldier who must battle to protect the world of Yggdra from the hordes of the invading Black Army!
To protect Yggdra , your soldier must gather a ‘Volunteer Army’ of Knights, Wizards, Clerics, Archers and Soldiers. Throughout your adventures, you will meet new allies with different skills and tales of their own that not only add to, but can also alter the game’s epic story.
- Engage In Tactical Real-Time Strategy Battles! Use your small band of heroes to defend your base from adversaries, great and small. Simple and intuitive controls make Chain Chronicle an easy-to-learn, yet hard-to-master tower defense RPG experience.
- Recruit 150 Or More Allies With A Variety Of Abilities! Command and unleash the full potential of your Soldiers, Archers, Knights, Clerics and Wizards.
- Experience New and Wonderous Adventures With Your Allies! Those you meet and bond with will unlock new ally stories and real-time RPG battles in various exotic locations. It’s up to you to forge your own chronicle!
- Unlock Artwork By Japan’s Top Artists! All of Chain Chronicle’s unit portraits are elaborately drawn and portrayed in card form, illustrated by the best artists in the anime, manga and video game industries. Standouts include toi8 (Fullmetal Alchemist), HACCAN (Mushihimesama, Avalon Code), and Wada Aruko (Black Rock Shooter).
- Discover The High-Profile Anime Voice Actors That Bring This Epic Tale To Life! Hear the talented voicework of notable Japanese voice actors, such as:
・’Neon Genesis Evangelion’ / ’Rebuild of Evangelion’（Kaworu Nagisa）
・’Mobile Suit GundamSEED / SEED DESTINY’（Athrun Zala）
・’Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live’（Rinne）
・’A Town Where You Live’（Asuka Mishima）
・’Vividred Operation’（Akane Isshiki）
・’Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live’（Wakana Morizono）
・’Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions’（Rikka Takanashi）
・’Joshiraku’ （Kigurumi Harokitei）
・’The Severing Crime Edge’（Iwai Mushanokouji）
・’Non Non Biyori’（Renge Miyauchi）
Chain Chronicle is completely free to play. The game has optional game items and systems that can also be purchased for real money. If you do not wish to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s system.
Have any issues? Want to give us suggestions on how to improve the game? We would love to hear from you!
Note: Network connection is required to play Chain Chronicle.
The premiere MORPG for mobile, Dark Avenger!
Join tens of thousands of players online in the ultimate hack-n-slash dungeon crawler!
OVER 12 MILLION DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE!!
• Discover 4 unique classes to fight the evil! •
- Choose from Templar, Archer, Berserker, and Sorceress in your fight against new evils that have awoken!
• State-of-the-art Graphics •
- Over 10 million players are fighting the evil every day!
- Brilliant 3D Graphics featured in Full HD with Dynamic Lighting!!
- Side Camera View feature added for dynamic gameplay!
• Boss Raid: Strategic Co-Op Battle •
- Play simultaneously with 3 other players in Boss Raid mode!
- Formulate strategies with all 4 heroes to defeat the new and advanced World Bosses!
• New 3:3 PvP Battle Network •
- No wait times and queues! Players can join anytime in epic real-time 3:3 Death Matches!
- Reign over others! Play and compete in the warlord match!
- Accumulate wins/losses & kills/deaths to compete in the weekly ranking for awesome rewards!
• Infinity Tower: The Hunting Never Stops •
- Compete against the best players around the world every week!
- Reach new heights and become the ultimate warrior!
- Meet new event bosses at certain floors!
• 18 vs 1: The Ultimate In-Game Action •
- The brand new semi-targeting system allows players to maximize the in-game experience!
- Combine full effects and skills in a devastating combo to fend off multiple enemies at once!
Join the community at https://www.facebook..com/DarkAvengerGAMEVIL
You are Lord Elric, a disgraced noble framed for the murder of his family in the world of Illyria. Hunted by assassins at every turn, Elric must gather his allies, manage a party of warriors and anti-heroes, and bring down an empire to either claim his revenge...or earn redemption.
Tales of Illyria is an RPG hybrid mixing Oregon Trail and Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game mechanics. Each party member has a distinct personality and reacts differently to being sick, running out of supplies, and decisions that go against their alignment.
Will you feed the hungry troll, or chase it off? Will you rob a caravan to gain precious gold? How will you save a man infected by the Black Death?
Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight is the first episode in the series. Each episode is a standalone RPG.
Features (Enhanced Edition):
• 25+ hours of gameplay (new content!)
• Different story outcomes based on your decisions and karma
• 700 unique encounters
• Tactical combat can be real-time, turn based or AI-controlled
• 6 unique kingdoms with 42 villages, castles and cities to visit
• 6 stunning travel environments
• Tons of monsters, shops, equipment, spells and melee fighting styles
• 75 original music compositions
• Moga controller support
Google translation available for: Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese. Take Note: Customers report translation quality by Google to be low.
After the game installs, additional graphic files will be downloaded depending on the resolution you pick. This ranges from 300MB to 1GB. You will need double that in free space to install the game.
Check out our blog for full list of Enhanced Edition features:
Like our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tales of Illyria named one of the Top Ten Best Android Games - May 2013:
Killa Penguin review:
'Tales of Illyria is easily the best 5 bucks you can spend in the app store, period.'
'The Closest Thing to Pen and Paper on Mobile'
Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
Smart RSS Extension can display scrollable RSS summary feeds on your SmartWatch 2.
Please note this app is only compatible with the Sony SmartWatch 2 device.
* Set up to 4 RSS links on your host device, or use the default ones.
* You may swipe horizontally on the watch to scroll through your pre-configured RSS feeds.
* Swipe up/down on watch the RSS title list to scroll through selected RSS channel articles.
* Press on a list title to read the article on your watch.
* Scroll through content pages (if more than 1) by swiping left and right on the selected article.
* If you want to get latest feeds, you can refresh the data via the menu button on your watch.
* Automatic (background) refresh can be enabled via host app.
Please note because of the limitations of the device and display, size formatting and images are removed; because of this some RSS feeds might not display properly or work at all. Most should work fine however.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Directions provides step by step directions between your current position and destination on your Sony SmartWatch 2.
Please note this application is only for the Sony SmartWatch 2 device.
* Get directions from your current position to a preset destination
* Configure 2 destinations that you can cycle through on your watch (preset destinations are configured on host device).
* Works for Driving, Walking, Cycling and Public Transport!
* Direction instructions are localised depending on language set on your phone.
* Think of this as a tool to help you catch your next bus/train and help you with route planning.
* Define destinations on your host device.
* Scroll up/down on list to view route.
* Press on location item to get more details in a gallery view.
* Cycle through alternative routes by swiping left and right on list.
* Route search criteria is based on your current time and current location. You can increase the time of the search by +15mins on your watch via the menu.
* Search result is cached, press the refresh button on your watch menu to get fresh results.
* To search for a route to your next predefined destination, press the ">>" button on your watch menu.
If you can get transport directions (public/driving/cycle) online in your country, you should be able to use this app.
If you have any issues or wish for a feature please drop us an email and we'll do our best to help.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Revenge of the Sorcerer
By Jonathan Green
You are a mighty wizard, once apprenticed to the sorcerer Corax Whiteraven, guardian of the lands of Lloegyr. When Whiteraven’s familiar appears out of the blue carrying an urgent message from its master, you embark upon a mission that will test your mettle and magical abilities to the full. For Lloegyr’s guardian – the greatest sorcerer of them all – is in danger, and needs your help!
* Your choice affects how the story progresses.
* Novel approach to interactive storytelling focused on locations; your previous actions can change what happens at locations when you revisit them.
* Determine the outcome of magical duels using cards as opposed to rolling dice.
* Tailor your card deck to create the optimum spell and weapon combinations for the many battles ahead.
* Find and collect even more powerful weapons and spells throughout your adventure.
* Features fantastic fantasy artwork throughout and every card is illustrated in full colour.
* Studio produced music and sound effects.
* Play in bite-sized chunks; your progress is saved at every step so you can continue from exactly where you left off playing last.
Written by Jonathan Green – a veteran of the gamebook genre having penned numerous titles for many popular franchises, including Fighting Fantasy, Doctor Who, Star Wars and Tin Man Games’ Gamebook Adventures
* This is the FULL version.
* Please try the free Lite version first to see if you like it
* Dual core processor Android devices or better are recommended for optimal play experience.