Designed with the specific needs of cyclists in mind, Velodroid presents your ride information on clear and uncluttered screens. It can even provide in-ride statistics using a speech capability!
The Elevation Profiles shown for the Tour de France are pretty neat, right? Well now you can access the same data as the professional cyclists. Velodroid makes it possible, providing Elevation Profiles using the most accurate altitude data available. Velodroid is generally correct to within 1m, while a normal phone GPS can only promise accuracy to the nearest 30m. However, if you are concerned about conserving battery, Velodroid has a nifty power saving mode which will use the GPS data during the ride, and allow you to update to the more accurate data when you return.
Velodroid maps your ride over familiar Google Maps satellite imagery (hybrid satellite/map images) in real-time, allowing you to quickly determine your location and check your progress. The intuitive panning and zooming tools allow you to navigate during your ride and keep yourself on track.
Whether you are training for an event, or just cycling to keep fit, Velodroid has some great tools to lend a hand. The intervals timer allows you to set up a training regime, and Velodroid is the only app that lets you see your improving fitness over time with its innovative fitness chart.
Velodroid takes care of all the basic bicycle computer functions in style, providing you a large easy-to-read speedometer, and a broad set of route and personal best statistics in your choice of Metric or Imperial units. Velodroid can even keep the screen awake if you choose to use it as bike computer. All of the important route statistics are covered, including:
- Current Speed
- Trip Time
- Route Distance
- Average Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Current Elevation
- Maximum Elevation
- Elevation Gain
- Current Gradient
- Maximum Gradient
Sharing is well catered for, Velodroid can share your ride to any app that supports sharing, even letting you use an app like TweetDeck to handle both Facebook and Twitter posts at once. With Velodroid, your ride data is yours, it allows you to export and email your rides in a variety of formats including GPX, KML (for Google Earth), TCX and CSV. It also has integrated functionality for directly uploading your ride to a RideWithGPS.com account where you can access a treasure trove of post-ride analysis tools.
Take Velodroid for a ride today!
We're keen to hear your feedback, issues or requests at firstname.lastname@example.org / http://twitter.com/#!/velodroid / http://www.velodroid.com
· Connect Satori smart, Vortex smart, Bushido for Tablet or Bushido Smart trainer
· Works with all Bluetooth® Smart compatible heart rate devices.
· Training based on Slope, Power or Heart rate
· Accurate cycling data (Speed, cadence, power and heart rate)
Visit https://www.tacx.com for more information on Tacx products
Works with all android devices that are Bluetooth Smart Ready (requires Android 4.3+)
For use with Tacx Bluetooth® Smart compatible trainers (Satori smart, Vortex smart, Bushido smart & Bushido for tablets).
ANT+ trainers not supported.
The main Features are:
* Support of many ANT+ sensors (heart rate, run speed and cadence, bike speed, bike cadence, bike speed and cadence, bike power, temperature/environment).
* Support of many Bluetooth LE sensors (heart rate, run speed and cadence, cycling speed, cycling cadence, cycling speed and cadence).
* Pair an unlimited number of remote (ANT+ or Bluetooth LE) sensors, e.g., a speed or cadence sensor on each of your bikes.
* Export to TCX, GPX, CSV, and Golden Cheetah.
* Upload to Dropbox.
* Upload to various online communities: Strava, TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper.
* Use your Pebble to display values.
* When the app starts, it searches for all paired sensors and takes the data from the "best" available one.
* The activity type (run, bike) is derived from the available remote sensors. When no remote sensors were available, the activity type is guessed from the average speed.
* The equipment is synchronized with Strava. The equipment used in a training session is then derived from the available remote sensors.
* Simple setting of the calibration factor. You only have to input the measured and true distance.
Once configured and paired with all your remote sensors, you only have to press start when you start your training session and stop when you are done. Except for the name of the workout, everything else should go without further interaction. The app automagically determines the sport and the equipment (shoe or bike) you used during a training session based on the remote sensors that where used during this session. Moreover, the app can upload the files to your Dropbox. So when you have finished your shower, the data is already uploaded to your favorite online community and on your computer, waiting to be analyzed with your favorite software like WKO+, or Golden Cheetah.
Our approach is simple: build strong relationships by sharing the benefits of movement through exercise. Let us müv you.
This app will help you do HIIT training for one minute a day three days a week by exercise bike with music as interval trainer.
HOW TO USE
Get on an exercise bike .
You start by cycling very slowly for 3 minutes; then it's 30 seconds of madness at full pelt; three minutes very slowly again; 30 more mad seconds; then 3 slow minutes to finish.
So ten minutes in all. (recommended)
When you do training, follow music; it will help you do training easily.
The speed of music will be changed properly during each steps of training.
RECORD ON CALENDAR
Your training record is saved each time completing HIIT training.
And you can see your training results on calendar with image.
training timer included.
training alarm setting enabled.
TRAINING TIME SETTING
You can change slow time, fast time and fast no. for training.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
This app will help you do HIT interval training for one minute a day three days a week.
A few relatively short bursts of intense exercise, amounting to only a few minutes a week, can deliver many of the health and fitness benefits of hours of conventional exercise.
Aerobic fitness is a measure of how good your heart and lungs are at getting oxygen into your body and is an excellent predictor of future health.
Doing just three minutes of HIT a week for four weeks, you can expect to see significant changes in a number of important health indices.
1. Insulin sensitivity. Insulin removes sugar from the blood, it controls fat and when it becomes ineffective you become diabetic.
2. Improvement in aerobic fitness. Aerobic fitness is a measure of how good your heart and lungs are at getting oxygen into your body and is an excellent predictor of future health.
How to use this app
It's actually very simple.
Get on an exercise bike / running machine / rower or other cardio activity of choice.
Start the app and it will guide you through the following steps:
Warm up by doing gentle cycling for a couple of minutes, then go flat out for 20 seconds and we mean FLAT OUT.
A couple of minutes to catch your breath, then another 20 seconds at full throttle.
Another couple of minutes gentle cycling, then a final 20 seconds going hell for leather. And that's it.
You can now set a reminder if you want the app to notify you in two days when you need to do HIT exercise again.
When you do HIT, you are using not just the leg muscles, but also the upper body including arms and shoulders, so that 80% of the body's muscle cells are activated, compared to 20-40% for walking or moderate intensity jogging or cycling.
This app focuses on getting your body ready for your next Triathlon by focusing on:
- Upper & Lower body development
- and more!
By the end of this program your body will be 100% prepared and ready for your next triathlon - allowing you to maximize your performance and potential.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
• from pros to enthusiasts
• from sport doctors to trainers to technical directors
The app uses data coming from the sensors of your smartphone, along with procedures specifically developed in collaboration with the University of Sciences of Verona (Italy) and our trainers, to record your workouts while showing a wide range of real-time information through an interface simple and attractive!
This version is specifically dedicated to road cycling.
RECORD YOUR TRAININGS:
• Using GPS, barometer and accelerometers we can track your trainings accurately and reliably wherever you are
• You can always analyze your performances both from app and website, also using graph and comparison maps
• If Internet is available, we can integrate your data with others coming from the web
• You can easily import and export your data in file formats compatible with Garmin, Polar, etc.
BLUETOOTH® AND ANT+™ EXTERNAL DEVICES:
• Full support for HRM (Heart Rate Monitors) using Bluetooth 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 SMART or ANT+
• Full support for Combo Cadence & Speed Sensors using Bluetooth 4.0 SMART or ANT+
• Full support for stand-alone Cadence Sensors using Bluetooth 4.0 SMART
• Full support for Power Meters (Heart Rate Monitors) ANT+
VIRTUAL POWER TRAININGS:
• Using you profile data together with GPS ones, we can accurately compute your instant power
• No more need of expensive power meters! Just use our app to train like pro racers!
• Let your trainer follow you remotely from website, with real-time data and statistics
• No need for antennas or specific transmitters, the whole communication is through Internet
• You can easily perform tests that comply with Mader and Conconi protocols, to analyze your physical condition
• Once you have configured the test, audio messages and graphical interface will help you to run it properly
GREAT USER INTERFACE:
• We developed our interface to be as beautiful as easy to use
• Everything you would like to do is just a pair of clicks away!
• Realtime audio messages inform you about your targets, your statistics and other useful info
• We won't annoy you with advertisements hidden everywhere in the app. We are completely ad-free!
CUSTOM TRAINING PROGRAMS:
• If you want, we can schedule a complete training program to let you reach your target with a professional method
• Each program is developed using a specific algorithm and the base structures from our trainers
Visit our website at: www.sportplushealth.com
sportplushealth, sport plus health, bike, biking, biker, cycling, bicycle, bicycling, gps tracker, cycling tracker, bike tracker, power training, training programs, trainer, training statistics, cadence, hrm, Mader, Conconi, test Mader, test Conconi
PowerEdge relies on an innovative, patent-pending technology. It calculates the cyclist's power output directly from measurements obtained from the phone GPS, continuous topological data, barometric altimeter data, and real-time atmospheric data. The cyclist's profile is fed into a proprietary aerodynamic model that captures different ride positions and displays accurate power output in all conditions.
Extensive comparison against mechanical power meters repeatedly shows the accuracy of PowerEdge: less than 3% error in power measurement. PowerEdge gives you the accuracy of mechanical power meters, without the expense or the hassle.
There is no hardware to install. Your power meter is ready to go on your phone as soon as you download it. You just need to carry your phone in your jersey pocket, armband, or bento box.
PowerEdge allows multiple user profiles for different cyclists. The app can easily be used with different bikes.
The monthly subscription allows access to weather service and topographic data.
Discover the benefits of power training, technology behind PowerEdge, and free training plans on www.kinetic-edge.com
- Active Recovery(Easy spinning or light pedal pressure)
- Endurance(All day pace)
- Tempo(2.5 to 8 hours)
- Lactate Threshold(10 to 60 minutes)
- VO2 Max(3 to 8 minutes)
- Anaerobic Capacity(30 seconds to 3 minutes)
- Neuromuscular Power(5 to 30 seconds)
- Calculate power training zones based off your Functional Threshold Power (FTP)
- 7 Training zones
- Adjust FTP percentage of 20 minute power
- Functional Threshold Power
- Power to Weight (Watts per Kilogram)
- Free to use
Good for road cycling, triathlon, mountain biking to calculate the correct power training zones.
If you have any problems or suggestions, you can reach us at email@example.com
The app works in a similar way to popular applications like Trainer Road, Peripedal and Golden Cheetah, but since many phones have ANT+ built in it doesn't require any additional hardware.
During a training session, the app shows you your live power, speed and cadence as well as a graph of your whole session.
Free Version Restrictions:
Training sessions can only be recorded up to 10 minutes.
No Strava integration.
No TCX File export.
This app will only work if your device supports ANT+.
The power curves included in this app have been calculated by me from various sources and are likely to vary slightly from the actual.
Carry your phone as you carry your ID with everything from medical conditions to the contact of someone close to you.
Also if you have crash the app will detect it and will be sent an text message to the contact with the location where you are.
Detailed information on:
• Sport being practiced
• Personal information
• Contact details
• Medical condition
• Medical history
• Medical insurance
The Heart Training + app helps you calculating your heart rate zones, based on the most accepted method to date.
By using this valuable information you will be able to easily pace yourself in endurance sports like cycling and running, and after a few weeks notice the development.
You can play this game alone and make you best score better and better, challenge your friends!