● VO2 and VO2Max
● Calories burned
● Recommended training paces
● Estimated race times
● Age graded results
● Race Split times based on positive or negative split times
after entering any two of
● Distance (in miles or kilometres)
● Speed / Pace (in kph, mph, mins/km, or min/mile)
(If you wish to help localize/translate the app for your language, please contact me via email. No programming experience is required.)
○ Recording dates for actual entered data and sorting them by name/date.
○ Whatever else crosses my mind.
- Pace to speed converter;
- Get your predicted time for future races based on distances you've run;
- Calculate your estimated and maximum heart rate;
- Calculate the calories burned during running;
- Calculate your BMI;
- Get your advised training paces, like easy run, tempo run and speed form;
- Convert km/miles, pace/speed, Celsius/Fahrenheit.
Please send me your feedback for improving the app (or rate the app if you like it).
Note: this app is not a gps tracker.
Made by a runner (i'm not a programmer), for runners.
The Heart Training + app helps you calculating your heart rate zones, based on the most accepted method to date.
By using this valuable information you will be able to easily pace yourself in endurance sports like cycling and running, and after a few weeks notice the development.
You can play this game alone and make you best score better and better, challenge your friends!