- Build your own workout on your phone, send it over to your Samsung androidwear watch - you can then leave your phone at home
- App uses the heart rate monitor from the watch and displays in green when you are in correct zone, orange if 1 zone off, or red otherwise
- Shows an ongoing notification when running, so you can still use other functionality on the watch - e.g. change music track
Thanks to an innovative image analysis process which tracks your blood flow in real-time, it gives a direct and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
All you have to do is cover the whole camera lens with your index tip, and the application will compute your heart rate in real-time while displaying the pulse signal in a graph.
Heart Beat Rate features :
● Real-time heart rate calculation & display
● Real-time pulse signal display in scrolling graphe
● Smart measure mode (measure stops after 15s if a valid pulse value is found)
● Resting heart rate checked against standards at the end of each measure
● Heart Rate training zones during physical activity
● Personnal advice to help you lower your resting heart rate for a better health
● Settings page
● Great design for a great user experience !
It works ! ★★★★★
By Agron from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Sony Ericsson MT27i (MT27i) - Oct 29, 2012
"It works super well. Very good application."
Amazing ! ★★★★★
By Yann from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy S2 - Oct 09, 2012
"The app is neat and it works fine."
Great ! ★★★★
By Ln from France - Free version 1.0.3 on HTC Desire S (saga) - Sept 21, 2012
"This app does what is expected of it, with ease."
Why use Heart Beat Rate app ?
You may use our application to determine your heart rate just out of curiosity, to compare it with your friends for fun, after physical activity to know your Heart Rate training zone or to do health prevention.
Note : current version does not work on devices without flashlight.
This app will help you do HIIT training for one minute a day three days a week by exercise bike with music as interval trainer.
HOW TO USE
Get on an exercise bike .
You start by cycling very slowly for 3 minutes; then it's 30 seconds of madness at full pelt; three minutes very slowly again; 30 more mad seconds; then 3 slow minutes to finish.
So ten minutes in all. (recommended)
When you do training, follow music; it will help you do training easily.
The speed of music will be changed properly during each steps of training.
RECORD ON CALENDAR
Your training record is saved each time completing HIIT training.
And you can see your training results on calendar with image.
training timer included.
training alarm setting enabled.
TRAINING TIME SETTING
You can change slow time, fast time and fast no. for training.
If weight loss is your goal, use the fat burning zone to maximize calories burned from fat. If you want to improve endurance, use the endurance zone. Whatever your goal, there is zone that will help make your workouts more efficient.
As stated, this is a simple app. As a result it is being offered free without advertising. We only ask that if issues are discovered while using this app you please e-mail email@example.com with as much information about the issue as possible so we can fix it quickly.
The main Features are:
* Support of many ANT+ sensors (heart rate, run speed and cadence, bike speed, bike cadence, bike speed and cadence, bike power, temperature/environment).
* Support of many Bluetooth LE sensors (heart rate, run speed and cadence, cycling speed, cycling cadence, cycling speed and cadence).
* Pair an unlimited number of remote (ANT+ or Bluetooth LE) sensors, e.g., a speed or cadence sensor on each of your bikes.
* Export to TCX, GPX, CSV, and Golden Cheetah.
* Upload to Dropbox.
* Upload to various online communities: Strava, TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper.
* Use your Pebble to display values.
* When the app starts, it searches for all paired sensors and takes the data from the "best" available one.
* The activity type (run, bike) is derived from the available remote sensors. When no remote sensors were available, the activity type is guessed from the average speed.
* The equipment is synchronized with Strava. The equipment used in a training session is then derived from the available remote sensors.
* Simple setting of the calibration factor. You only have to input the measured and true distance.
Once configured and paired with all your remote sensors, you only have to press start when you start your training session and stop when you are done. Except for the name of the workout, everything else should go without further interaction. The app automagically determines the sport and the equipment (shoe or bike) you used during a training session based on the remote sensors that where used during this session. Moreover, the app can upload the files to your Dropbox. So when you have finished your shower, the data is already uploaded to your favorite online community and on your computer, waiting to be analyzed with your favorite software like WKO+, or Golden Cheetah.
Record and measure your progress and training to improve your fitness.
Simple, very stable, powerful, with a vocal coach and a conference scheduler you can perform and record with VO2OT your run, and all kinds of training in perfect serenity by scheduling your workouts then letting yourself be guided by the speech synthesis, the beeps and vibrator (configurable functions).
Discover the features and power in VO2OT on downloading GooglePlay in the "Health and Fitness"
- Send by sms your lap
- Create, edit and train with your workouts with the VO2OT session editor (Settings: time, distance, speed,%vvo2max and speech)
- Live Sharing of your sessions
- Compatible Bluetooth SMART Cardio belt, all makes, all models.
IMPORTANTE FOR GPS USE
Launch your gps phone before launching VO2OT app and to start a workout. The gps can only tune outside any room and House. It could take 10 seconds to 1 minute. You can read the GPS reception of with the data shown on the main screen. Datas exchangeable by clicking on the text.
NEW: Share the LIVE of your training with friends (speed, heart rate, turns, etc ...)
VO2 Optimum Training is a powerful and simple software maximizing the capabilities of your phone to record, monitor and analyze your running training and fun runs with GPS on your phone.
During development, the Endurance Athlete team focused on measurement accuracy of GPS and software ergonomics for training.
Beginners seeking a simple and free tool to reach running a program with setup and use quick and intuitive.
Experts runners will be happy to use a powerful tool equivalent to a GPS with heart rate monitor from top brands
Three test protocol VAM are included to test your fitness level and calculate the velocities of training.
The runners seeking a rapid progression may request a personal training for two weeks with Jean-Pierre Monciaux through the website VO2OT.
The software VO2OT boost your custom workout thanks to the voice synthesis and ergonomic screen.
- Simple for beginners and jogging
- Very complete for experts (Using the VvO2MAX)
- Suitable for use with complex training sessions
- Calculation calories.
- Direct access to the MP3 player for listening to music while jogging
- Intermediate times and lap time function.
- Pause function
- Coach with speech synthesis and adjustable indications (speed, distance, time)
- Tests VMA fully controlled and monitored by software
- Share your run live and live on internet (training, jogging, running)
- Share workout with social networks, sms, email ...
- Calculation of training speeds
- File and complete record of your workouts (numerous charts, data, analysis ...)
- More than 8 hours of battery life.
- GPS accuracy greater than 97% under normal use
✓ map engine updated for an improved rendering especially on high resolution devices
✓ load turn instructions for imported GPX
✓ support for bluetooth 4.0 (low energy) heart rate straps
✓ synchronization - plan a route on your tablet, synchronize and follow it on your phone
✓ turn instructions : the app indicates you when to make a turn
✓ Rotating map : the map follows your direction to have the upcoming area always on top
✓ Audio Feedback – BikeComputer Pro informs you about your average speed, the current elevation, the remaining distance on trail, your climbing speed, your heartrate and training zone, when you have lost the actual trail and other information
✓ Import GPX tracks or POIs and follow the track of a friend on the map
✓ Navigate home! When you explore a new area or are in holidays use this feature to get immediately a route calculated which leads you home
✓ Take photos or set waypoints during your ride
✓ Search and add locations to your route
✓ Use the barometric sensor to achieve exact elevation change data (if your devices features it)
✓ Modify the font size of the offline map and the font size of the driving values
✓ continue any session, also after reboot/battery change
✓ offline routing – you can plan your session also offline
✓ Connect to Polar bluetooth straps and experience your heartrate while driving
✓ Plan your route! Touch the map where you want to go. BikeComputer Pro will calculate a route with distance, elevation and elevation profile for you and will save the route to follow it while riding
✓ Adjust the GPS sensitivity as you want, which means you can determine in which intervals the GPS values are refreshed
✓ Arrange and setup your session values as you want and the app saves this order
✓ Additional driving values as number of currently used satellites, accuracy of the GPS signal and the direction according to the GPS position
✓ BikeComputer Pro is of course ad-free
You can import your sessions from the free version as well.
If you change your phone, backup your session to sd-card and restore them on the new phone or use the synchronization!
Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your smartphone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
* Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
* Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
* Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
* Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
* No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
You can use it for every activity and sport where speed and distance matters, like bike and bicycle riding, car driving. Run, walk, drive, sail with your phone, display any data you need on configurable main screen, or just save your trip's track to analyze them later on Google Maps, export routes to Google Earth, share with email, DropBox, or any other file sharing application to save your training for later analysis. Switch units between miles, kilometers, knots. Get your actual or average speed, check your altitude, compass bearing. All with your GPS enabled phone. If you are a pro user, just dump your trips data with raw format and use it as you want, or just export to Google's KML, or Garmin's GPX format to upload it to web site of your choice. You can also just keep your data on your phone or PC.
10 concurrent, configurable gauges.
Miles, Kilometers and Knots.
Current speed based on GPS receiver.
Pace (minutes per mile/km).
Average speed (with or without idle time).
Total trip time.
Active trip time.
Altitude (GPS or GPS + barometric sensor if available).
Bearing (GPS based).
Visible / fixed satellites.
And 20 others
Track recording (works in background).
Export track to KML, GPX or CSV. Save it to your SD card or email. Or just put it on your Google Drive and share your with friends.
View track on a map, just in application or use your favorite software.
Track statistics - view or share by any of your messaging apps.
Extensive customization options.
Raw data dump in CSV format with GPS position, speed, bearing, altitude and time.
PLEASE USE HEADPHONES TO LISTEN TO PREVIEW OR SAVED RECORDINGS!!!
TRY YOUR HEARTBEAT FIRST AND DO THE NECESSARY ADJUSTMENT IN SETTINGS BEFORE TRYING TO RECORD BABY'S HEARTBEAT!!!
Steps to record
1. Click on Record Button
2. Turn on Airplane Mode, it is mandatory. Provides safeguard against cellphones radio waves.
3. Use Phone's MIC and make sure you are in the quiet surroundings
4. Preview and Save the recording. Please use headphones to listen to preview or saved recordings, you will most probably not hear anything without it.
5. Replay the recording by clicking on the Playlist Button beside Record Button.
As per Google's refund policy, you have the option for refund within 15 minutes of your purchase.
There is no magic, working of this app entirely depends on your phone's hardware. If your phone's microphone can record high fidelity sound (<150Hz) then you will be hearing the beats. We have tested this on few but it can not be tested on the entire gamut of phones this app is available on. We appreciate you downloading the app, help us remove the device from the list of supported device if it does not work on your phone by emailing us. If it does not work please try high fidelity external mic. Also in paid version you can connect your device to your laptop and listen to the recording, as laptop has better sound card there are high chances you will be able to hear the beats.
Also please try different settings and email us filter, frequency and order that worked for you. If you are having issue using this app please give us a chance to rectify before giving a bad review. Still if you are unsatisfied please email us your order id.
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY PREGNANCY!!!
Baby Heartbeats is an android app designed to record fetal heartbeat with just phone's microphone. Baby's heartbeat recording can be shared with your loved ones via email, facebook, twitter etc. This application is developed for last trimester of pregnancy. It is safe to use as AIRPLANE MODE mode is mandatory which cancels all emitted waves from the device (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular, etc.), so you can use your android phone as stethoscope to hear your fetal heartbeats.
Recording depends on the hardware and the custom processing done by the phone manufacturer. You can adjust setting as follows
1. Change the sound source from VOICE_RECOGNITION to MIC. Some manufacturers provide raw sound with either one of them.
2. There are four filtering options, Low Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Band Stop Filter and Band Pass Filter.
3. Low Pass Filter use low pass frequency as a cut-off frequency. Low pass frequency is also used by Band Stop Filter and Band Pass Filter as low cut-off.
3. High Pass Filter use high pass frequency as a cut-off frequency. High pass frequency is also used by Band Stop Filter and Band Pass Filter as high cut-off.
4. There are six various window option that will be used by filters.
5. Filter Order: In audio signal processing, filter order is a delay in samples used to create each output. You can try various filter order for enhanced filtering.
The instrument panel(Dashboard) and track record to provide a map base.
Graphs, photos, notes are also available.
In addition, the course upload / download offers.
Course provides the ability to go along.
This is just the app for bike enthusiasts!
Enjoy the ride with Antphero!
Antphero has prepared many things for bike enthusiasts.
Displaying many of the current driving conditions in the Dashboard!
Displays the current route on the map!
The graph data at a glance!
To record pictures of the beautiful scenery!
With one click, you can upload and download path!
Ability to follow a specified path!
(Course deviation alarm support)
Essential item for anyone who loves bikes!
Enjoy the ride with Antphero!
Antphero is a new social-tracking applications.
Free and Easy Course upload / download through,
make new friends and new way!
Note!!! Requires Heart Rate Monitor (chest strap or wrist) sensor with Bluetooth 4.0 SMART support.
Android Wear watch supplied with built-in Heart Rate monitor or shared with external sensor.
GREAT SOLUTION FOR SPORTSMEN – track, record, analyzes your body performance during workout! EVEN MORE – listen to the music matching your workout! This fitness app along with fitness gear will run you ragged, track your heart beats, calories burn, time spent in a pleasant and fun way.
Sport Gear Tracker + Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth 4.0 SMART. SGT app connects your phone to heart rate measuring device (any fitness gear, fitness watch, strap or band) using Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (BLE) aka Bluetooth SMART and you can see all the events on your smartphone. It also records and stores body parameters during each workout to your Android smartphone.
Sport Gear Tracker + Android Wear smartwatch. If you already have SGT app at your phone, you can use it at you Android Wear watch also. Smartwatch can use internal or external sensors, so you can track your workout at smartwatch. The phone is needed for set up/changing configuration data only (enter gender, age, weight).
*** Features ***
* Workout parameters tracking, recording real time and history storing (speed, duration).
* Body parameters tracking, real time viewing and recording during workout (min / max / average heart rate).
* Calories burn calculation.
* Data charts and tables representation.
* Sound notifications when the limit value is reached (min and max heart rate).
* Support of the main functionality of the mobile app at Android WEAR smartwatch.
* Synchronization of the workout history between the mobile and smartwatch.
* NEW! GPS distance and route tracking.
* NEW! Fitness DJ - Automatically detect your training rhythm - SGT detects the intensity of your workout and plays songs from music stored on your phone with a matching number of beats-per-minute (BPM). To activate this option go Menu > Settings > Fitness DJ > Turn on. SGT detects tracks from your phone that have BPM and match them to your heart rate during the workout. Tracks will be changed one after another without interruptions according to your current heart rate. If you want your tracks been changed each time you pulse changes, put a tick at Frequent song change. For detailed information visit SGT http://www.pnnproducts.com/en/mobile/android/Sport-Gear-Tracker/faq.
* NEW! Custom heart rate zones - configurable by the users to display on the graph in which HR zones the user stayed while training.
* NEW! Workout data export to the Google Fit.
Usage and Settings
Supported heart rate monitors:
- Mio Link
- 60beat BLUE
- Beurer PM 250
- Mio Alpha
- Polar H7
- Wahoo Blue HR
- Zephyr HxM Smart
- other Bluetooth Smart devices with GATT profile support
Supported Wearable Devices:
- All Android Wear devices, including Moto 360 and Samsung Gear Live, LG G Watch
SGT does NOT work on Samsung Gear and smartwatches using other operating systems. Tizen devices as Gear Fit and Gear II do NOT supported. Do not send negative rate please.
For detailed information on usage and configuration on Android smartphone and Android Wear device, please follow the link. http://www.pnnproducts.com/en/mobile/android/Sport-Gear-Tracker/faq
* Track Heart Rate with Real-Time Charting
Cardio is what we live for! Get the most out of your Spinning experience by monitoring your heart rate zones (aerobic, anaerobic, etc.) using the real-time chart.
* Calories Based on Your Heart Rate Intensity
Our calorie algorithms are driven by heart rate and factor in your height, weight, age, gender and fitness level for accurate burn numbers.
* Track Distance, Time, Pace/Speed and Splits
Track runs, rides and more and see your progress real-time with easy-to-read metric screens. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats.
* Listen to Voice Feedback as you Workout
Hear pace / speed, distance and elapsed time when you reach selected distance or time milestones
* See Your Results and Charts for All Workouts
View overall stats (pace/speed, distance, time duration and more) as well as pace charts, route maps, and split breakouts.
* Complete Route Mapping for Outside Activities
See your routes and progress real-time with an overlay of key metrics.
* Share Results, Charts and Maps
E-mail your workout results or post them to Facebook or Twitter. Share with My Fitness Pal or export to .CSV files and analyze your data in depth.
* Track Your Weight, Blood Pressure, Sleep and Steps
Automatically track your weight, blood pressure, sleep and activity with Withings, Zeo & Fitbit. Or manually input your weight and blood pressure.
* Sync Data to SpinningTracker
Never lose your data with automatic cloud back up. Syncs all devices so you have all your data at your fingertips.
* Advanced Voice Feedback
Hear when you are entering or leaving target heart rate zones during workouts ("Enter zone 3 from...").
* Chart to show your heart rate over time in real time w/ pan & zoom.
* Map that shows your heart rate color coded route in real time.
* Export your heart rate data to either TCX file format or Comma Separated Value (CSV) text file format so you can analyze it externally. CSV data format: Time, Heart Rate, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude (meters above sea level), Speed (meters/second), Heart Rate Variability (milliseconds), Calories Burned (kcal), Battery Level (%).
Each premium feature is unlocked independently.
Displays battery level for Polar H7 and other HRM devices that support sending battery level information. The feature is active on Android 4.3 and Samsung devices at this time.
Due to Android Bluetooth Low Energy support limitations, this app only supports devices running Android 4.3 and above, the Samsung GS4 (Android 4.2+), and the following HTC devices - HTC One, HTC Droid DNA and HTC One X+ (Android 4.1+). Please note that your device must have hardware that supports Bluetooth SMART. If your device is not supported, please don't give my app a bad rating because it is out of my control. If you'd like to know why your device is not supported, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The 2012 Nexus 7, Nexus 10, and Galaxy Nexus are not supported at this time.
The Samsung GS3, GS2, Note 2, and Motorola Razr XT910 have been confirmed to work with Cyanogenmod 10.2. You may need to put a file "android.hardware.bluetooth_le.xml" in /system/etc/permissions in order for Android to detect that the device supports Bluetooth SMART. Please email the developer at email@example.com if you would like help using Cyanogenmod 10.2.
It has been verified to work with the Mio Alpha, Polar H7, BlueLeza HRM Blue, Zephyr HxM Smart, Viiiiva, 60beat Blue, Beets BLU, and Wahoo heart rate monitors and should be compatible with any BLE heart rate measuring device.
You have never think your phone or tablet can do that?
Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone camera sensor and flash light by processing blood images on your finger!
Instant, accurate, and excellent for your health and fitness.
✔ Fast and accurate measurement
✔ Save result for access later
✔ Real time pulse graph
✔ Nice graphic with classic LCD display
✔ Share result with your friend (coming soon)
Please read carefully before using this app
★ Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens and flash of your phone.
Do not press too hard or you will cut off circulation which will result in an inaccurate result.
★ After a second or two, you should see the graph draw your heart pulse.
Need five seconds it will compute your heart rate and update the number.
It will take more ten seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp
*** If you like this app and want to support us, You can remove ads from Menu
*** If you have any idea please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: This is not a medical product!
The Heart Training + app helps you calculating your heart rate zones, based on the most accepted method to date.
By using this valuable information you will be able to easily pace yourself in endurance sports like cycling and running, and after a few weeks notice the development.
You can play this game alone and make you best score better and better, challenge your friends!