Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
Looking for work, or extra income? Bonus links are also inside that can result in you receiving up to $500 extra when you start driving. Set your own schedule. Work when works for you. Meet lots of new people, and earn $12-30+/hr.
This app is quite simple at the moment, and may evolve in the future, as do creations such as Lyft, Uber, Sidecar, and other rideshare platforms.
Thanks to Ken Kistler for the public domain photography: http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=87797&picture=winding-road
Offer your car seat to others or try your luck and get a ride. Share the cost and have fun!
No need to stand by the road with your thumb up anymore. Hitchhike from the comfort of your home or office or wherever you are currently located. Find your ride right away or schedule it for later. Ride arbitrary distances - within the city, between cities or between countries. Meet new people on your common journey.
As a driver you can submit your drive offer and arrange the rider pickup very easily. Of course you can share the costs for the part of the trip you made together.
Everything is easily accessible just a few taps away on your touch screen in the Hitchhiker ridesharing application.
- easy to use and for free in any country in the world
- automatic pairing riders with relevant drivers
- for both city and inter-city rides (simply from address A to address B)
- built-in chat between rider and driver for easy communication
- map visualization
- seamless automatic sign in with Google+
- mutual passengers and drivers rating
- around activity visualized on map
More features to come! Feel free to ask for new features on the Hitchhiker community page (bug reports, feature requests, discussion, ...)
Keywords: ridesharing, rideshare, rideshare, rideshare, rideshare, rideshare, carpooling, carpool, carpool, carpool, carpool, carpool
MAKE GREAT MONEY DRIVING YOUR OWN CAR
Drive Your Own Car. Meet friendly people in your city and help them get around—no office or boss.
Make Your Own Schedule. Drive full-time or just a few hours a week, whenever it’s convenient for you.
Use Your Own Phone. It’s free to download on your own Android device (must be 2013 or newer).
HOW DOES THE PARTNER APP WORK?
Switch on the UberPartner app whenever you want to start picking up riders.
Move your riders quickly and efficiently with automatic GPS directions from the app.
Get paid every week from your fares, directly deposited to your bank account.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Sign up to drive at partners.uber.com and start your application.
Upload your vehicle documents, then download this app on to your phone.
Once you are registered and approved, drive and earn money whenever you want.
App typically uses 2GB of data per month, so charges to your phone plan may apply.
Personal rides now cost up to 30% less than Taxi rides!
All drivers are screened to ensure you have a great experience. Drivers cannot cancel on you after they accept your ride. Trouble? The ninjas at email@example.com are hungry for your feedback!
1. Summon a ride and we'll send a top-rated driver your way.
2. Track your driver on the map and relax.
3. Automatic payments, no cash needed.
Tens of thousands of riders LOVE Summon:
“This service has changed my life. Finally, I can get a ride anytime, anywhere, and by polite, professional drivers. Thank you!” - Jessie on the Summon Yelp
“At last a reliable and friendly service in San Francisco!” - David on Twitter
Summon currently serves San Francisco and East Bay, coming to your city soon.
Follow Summon at https://twitter.com/summon
Install Summon and start getting rides with Personal drivers and Taxis today!
- Find the best deals available to lease, rent cars and drive for Uber/Lyft. Owners post better deals everyday in our marketplace.
- There is NO COST for drivers to use this service. You can come back as many times as you want to find the best deal you can.
- Always wanted to try Uber black? Now you can. Register and get started driving uber black in 10 days.
- New to RideSharing? We can help you get started. Complete our online form and we will get you registered.
- If you are already an Uber/Lyft driver, get started finding a car to make more money.
Similar to a taxi meter, Meter for Uber allows you to track how much you are paying as you ride in a ride sharing service such as Uber as well as display a history of all your rides.
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ubermeter
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeterApp
Note: Right now only Uber is supported. In the future I look to expand to Lyft, Sidecar, etc.
The process is easy:
1) Choose your origin and destination by using a 'press & hold' or 'click' on the map respectively,
2) Watch as Lassu updates all rideshare & cab providers locations and prices automatically,
3) Tap the button of the rideshare or cab provider that works best for you! You'll be directed to their app to book your ride.
Travel in peace, whether it is your office cab, Uber, Lyft, or Olacabs. Let us take security off your mind. With smart tracking, Octate will send alerts to your friends and family when it thinks you are in danger.
By using eight different parameters to determine threat level, ranging from traffic to your phone's battery, Octate minimizes discomfort while highly accurately tracking when things may seem wrong.
+ Private and unobtrusive, just the way you like it
If you choose so, Octate will not inform your trackers of your location, unless the system determines that you may be in danger. At the same time, in order to ensure your privacy, Octate will automatically disable tracking once the system knows that you have reached your destination.
Get $5 off your first ride using code PLAYSTORE.
Request a cab, watch it come to you, get notified when it arrives, and pay automatically with your smartphone.
★ Wired – "Flywheel…is a slick, seamless process for rider and driver"
★ The Next Web – "all the features that users have come to love and expect…with a fresher interface”
★ Here’s what our users are saying: “Simple.” “Reliable.” “Easy.” “Fast.” “Consistent.” “Awesome.”
The Flywheel advantage is simple:
✔ Ease. Request a cab with just two taps.
✔ Convenience. Hail a cab even when you can’t see one and pay without carrying cash.
✔ Reliability. See a map of your cab arriving, know exactly when it will get to you, and call your driver directly through the app. Flywheel is perfect for airport taxi cab service and flat rates are available in many areas.
✔ Value. Licensed cabs from Flywheel use standard fares, which are often the lowest. You pay the same fare every hour of every day, no matter how busy it is.
✔ Great Service. If you ever have a problem, tell us, and we’ll make it right.
It works by showing which friends, as well as their friends, are going to the same party as you. From then on, all you have to do is decide if you want to share a cab or ride. Levar.me works exceptionally well with concerts, parties and sporting events. Give it a spin!
With Curb, getting a great ride is faster and easier than ever. Curb connects you to professional, fully-insured taxi and for-hire drivers in 60 cities nationwide. With 35,000 vehicles on the network, a driver is always nearby.
- Request a ride in seconds. Get picked up in minutes.
- Connect with nearby licensed, fully-insured drivers to experience the safest ride on the road.
- Track your ride on the map as it arrives to you.
- Pay your fare using the Curb app, or pay with cash.
- Receive an email receipt when you pay through the app.
- Rate your ride - your feedback makes us better!
- Invite friends to earn free Curb rides.
Whenever you need it, wherever you go, with Curb your ride is here. Book your next taxi or black car ride with Curb!
See where you can ride: gocurb.com/cities
Follow us for updates: twitter.com/gocurb
Tell us how we’re doing or let our support crew solve your issue: firstname.lastname@example.org
-It takes the pain out of juggling between multiple apps to find the nearest available cab, and brings all information in one simple screen
- The app can be used in different cities across the world-Asia,North America, Europe
-Once you have selected your nearest cab, the app will lead you to the relevant service providers app to complete the booking
- In case you do not have the service providers app installed, it will take you to the play store to install the relevent app to complete your booking
- Currently it shows nearest available cabs across Olacabs, Uber, Taxiforsure, Lyft, Sidecar, Hailo