Here is how it works:
1) Tell us where you would like to be picked up
2) A community driver nearby will accept your request
3) Hop in and relax
4) Leave the car and tip your driver via our app, rate each other and wave goodbye
Our drivers are passing a rigorous background check. Constant rating ensure you will have a good experience. Drivers at WunderCar are cooks, engineers, musicians, and teachers. They are offering rides in their own Community whenever they have spare time.
As a guest, you can decide how much you want to give as a tip!
Become a WunderCar driver yourself today and start using your car better as well! You can sign up through our website and be on the road within a few days.
Need help? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.
sRide makes travel easy, cheaper, social and green. Split cost of travel with your friends and connect on the go.
All app users are verified through phone, email and Facebook
All payments are within the app making it a seamless experience with no need to carry cash or ask for money.
• Post all the rides you offer today or in future and find a match
• Find all riders near you
• Review your rides
• Post all the rides you offer today or in future and find a match
• Find all drivers near you
• Review your rides
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Dear Mr. Search Engine, please keep in mind that sometimes our users type “Captain Train” or “Capitain Train” to find us.
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MAKE GREAT MONEY DRIVING YOUR OWN CAR
Drive Your Own Car. Meet friendly people in your city and help them get around—no office or boss.
Make Your Own Schedule. Drive full-time or just a few hours a week, whenever it’s convenient for you.
Use Your Own Phone. It’s free to download on your own Android device (must be 2013 or newer).
HOW DOES THE PARTNER APP WORK?
Switch on the UberPartner app whenever you want to start picking up riders.
Move your riders quickly and efficiently with automatic GPS directions from the app.
Get paid every week from your fares, directly deposited to your bank account.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Sign up to drive at partners.uber.com and start your application.
Upload your vehicle documents, then download this app on to your phone.
Once you are registered and approved, drive and earn money whenever you want.
App typically uses 2GB of data per month, so charges to your phone plan may apply.
Looking for work, or extra income? Bonus links are also inside that can result in you receiving up to $500 extra when you start driving. Set your own schedule. Work when works for you. Meet lots of new people, and earn $12-30+/hr.
This app is quite simple at the moment, and may evolve in the future, as do creations such as Lyft, Uber, Sidecar, and other rideshare platforms.
Thanks to Ken Kistler for the public domain photography: http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=87797&picture=winding-road
Get $5 off your first ride using code PLAYSTORE.
Request a cab, watch it come to you, get notified when it arrives, and pay automatically with your smartphone.
★ Wired – "Flywheel…is a slick, seamless process for rider and driver"
★ The Next Web – "all the features that users have come to love and expect…with a fresher interface”
★ Here’s what our users are saying: “Simple.” “Reliable.” “Easy.” “Fast.” “Consistent.” “Awesome.”
The Flywheel advantage is simple:
✔ Ease. Request a cab with just two taps.
✔ Convenience. Hail a cab even when you can’t see one and pay without carrying cash.
✔ Reliability. See a map of your cab arriving, know exactly when it will get to you, and call your driver directly through the app. Flywheel is perfect for airport taxi cab service and flat rates are available in many areas.
✔ Value. Licensed cabs from Flywheel use standard fares, which are often the lowest. You pay the same fare every hour of every day, no matter how busy it is.
✔ Great Service. If you ever have a problem, tell us, and we’ll make it right.
The process is easy:
1) Choose your origin and destination by using a 'press & hold' or 'click' on the map respectively,
2) Watch as Lassu updates all rideshare & cab providers locations and prices automatically,
3) Tap the button of the rideshare or cab provider that works best for you! You'll be directed to their app to book your ride.
-It takes the pain out of juggling between multiple apps to find the nearest available cab, and brings all information in one simple screen
- The app can be used in different cities across the world-Asia,North America, Europe
-Once you have selected your nearest cab, the app will lead you to the relevant service providers app to complete the booking
- In case you do not have the service providers app installed, it will take you to the play store to install the relevent app to complete your booking
- Currently it shows nearest available cabs across Olacabs, Uber, Taxiforsure, Lyft, Sidecar, Hailo
Get up to $70* Credit. (*promotions are subject to change)
RideSharing is a new simple way to get around your city for less. Request from airport to your hotel or even from college campus to local events.
No more drinking and driving from the bar or club! No more paying for expensive parking! No more expensive boring cabs.!
Better, faster, and cheaper than a taxi. Did I mention convenient and cashless? Request, Ride, and pay via your mobile phone.
• RideSharing is in over 40 countries
• Request a ride with a tap of a button
• Split your fare with friends
• Allows riders to choose vehicle, driver, and price
Get a ride that matches your style. Download this app and choose from one or all the ridesharing networks.
*Get up to $70 worth of free rides for first time users once you download and use our promocodes. (*promotions are subject to change)
Similar to a taxi meter, Meter for Uber allows you to track how much you are paying as you ride in a ride sharing service such as Uber as well as display a history of all your rides.
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ubermeter
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeterApp
Note: Right now only Uber is supported. In the future I look to expand to Lyft, Sidecar, etc.