You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items (only in Pro version)
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call (only in Pro version).
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/faq/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-list-of-non-supported-devices/
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
AVG AntiVirus FREE security for Android™ protects you from harmful viruses, malware, spyware and text messages and helps keep your personal data safe.
Download for Free Now!
Over 100,000,000 people already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps. Join them now and:
✔ Scan apps, settings, files & media in real time
✔ Enable finding/locating your lost / stolen phone via Google Maps™
✔ Lock / wipe your device to protect your privacy
✔ Kill tasks that slow your device
✔ Browse the web safely & securely
✔ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
AVG AntiVirus FREE – mobile security software for Android. Quick & easy protection for your phone!
With the AVG Android app you’ll receive effective, easy-to-use virus and malware protection, as well as a real-time app scanner, phone locator, task killer, app locker, and local device wipe to help shield you from threats to your privacy and online identity. Real-time security scanner protection keeps you protected from downloaded apps and games.
AVG AntiVirus FREE also:
✔ Defends against malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
✔ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises how to fix them
✔ Helps ensure contacts, bookmarks and text messages are safe
✔ Checks media files for malicious software and security threats
✔ Guards you from phishing attacks
✔ Scan downloaded apps and files and remove malicious content
✔ Search, shop and use social networks with peace of mind knowing your identity and personal data are protected from phishing and malware
✔ Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page”
* Safe Web Surfing is applicable to only to Android's default browser and Chrome
✔ Kill tasks and processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
✔ Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications and enable power saving
✔ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G /4G mobile data plan usage by getting notifications when you are near to reaching your monthly data plan limit
✔ Optimize internal and SD card storage space by either uninstalling apps and games or by moving them between the internal device memory and SD card
Anti-Theft & Phone Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
✔ Locate your lost or stolen phone and get help finding it via Google Maps™
✔ Lock your phone and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
✔ Make your phone ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
✔ Wipe your phone and SD card content
✔ Camera Trap [30 day trial]: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
✔ Device Lock [30 day trial]: automatically locks your phone whenever someone replaces your SIM card
✔ App Lock [30 day trial]: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device settings to secure its configuration
✔ App Backup [30 day trial]: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
✔ Call and Message Blocker: protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages (SMS Blocker is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 devices)
✔ Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card and restore device to factory settings
AntiVirus FREE is available in 30 languages
For the latest mobile security and protection updates see:
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries
With the RSA Conference mobile application, you can stay connected with all event activities, view the event catalog and manage your session schedules.
For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand.
★VoIP Calls & SMSs via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
★Cross-platform Instant Messaging – an Android user can chat with an iPhone user or a Windows OS user can chat with a BlackBerry user. Offer unlimited mobile chatting and increase stickiness to your brand.
★Easy Sign Up with Mobile Number as user ID & automatic Buddy List creation with facility to invite phonebook contacts to install the app.
★Facility to enable Mobile Top Up.
For Service Providers
iTel Mobile Dialer Express is available in all major OS Platforms and you can fully customize & brand it as per your requirements. For a free trial:
1. Visit www.revesoft.com
2. Register for a free Demo, with details of your softswitch(IP, Port) & we will send you a Demo Operator Code for testing the app on your own softswitch.
For End Users
You will be prompted for the following while starting the app:
1. Operator Code – Collect Operator Code from your VoIP service provider. If the Service Provider is using REVE platform, he will be able to provide a valid Operator Code.
2. Mobile Number – to be entered with country code.
3. Password – Received via SMS / IVR after entering your mobile number.
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
Chat with friends on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone:
• BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
• Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
• Say ‘hello’ with BBM Voice – free voice calling between BBM Contacts*
• Quickly share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
• Allow contacts to view your location live on a map, powered by Glympse*
• See when contacts are responding to your message
• Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
With BBM, what you share is yours to control:
• Timed Messages: Set how long contacts have access to messages and pictures shared in a chat before it disappears from the screen.**
• Message Retraction: ‘Retract’ a message to remove it from your BBM chat.*
• You choose how to share your information - BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it's more private, and you always control who can contact you
• You choose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
Chat and Share with many at once:
• Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren't part of your own BBM contact list.
• Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
• Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
BBM Channels: Join conversations happening now about the things you love.
• Create a new channel to share your thoughts, ideas and passions.
• Subscribe to an existing BBM channel to join chats with others who share your interests.
Create your own BBM profile:
• Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
• Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel
Download BBM for free today.
Data charges may apply
While these features are designed to remove the message or picture the recipient’s BBM chat view, they do not prevent recipients from capturing an image of the content by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device. Retracting a message after it has been read by the recipient will remove the message from the BBM chat view, but will not affect copies of the message that the recipient may have made prior to the message being retracted.
*Note features not available on Android smartphones running 2.3.x (Gingerbread)
* mOTP (http://motp.sourceforge.net/)
* HOTP RFC 4226 (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4226.txt)
* TOTP RFC 6238 (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6238.txt)
* Profiles for multiple security sites
* Time zone support
One time passwords provide two-factor
authentication for added security.
Features: mOTP, HOTP, TOTP, multiple profiles, & time zones
•Sync and share: You can do even more with bookmarks in Opera for Android. Sync your phone’s bookmarks with your tablet or computer. Now, it’s easier than ever to take all that you find fun, interesting or just plain entertaining on the web with you. And, you can easily share your bookmarks with anyone on the web.
•Search instantly, anywhere: Opera has just made searching even simpler. Depending on your device, either swipe up from the bottom edge in any app or long-press the home button to search the web. It's a quick, new way to search.
•Stay online: Off-Road mode keeps you online, even on slow or congested networks. If you are on a limited or a pay-as-you-go data plan, you can view more content, while staying within your data plan.
•Keep it private: Use Opera’s private-browsing mode to go anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
•Stay up to date: The Discover feature brings you the latest news, tech, sports and other content from world-leading magazines and newspapers, right in the browser.
•Organise your web: Speed Dial keeps the sites you love close at hand. Add your favourites simply by clicking the plus (+) symbol or click the heart icon to add pages directly to Speed Dial while you browse.
Download Opera for free and get all this:
- An interface that’s light, uncluttered, bright and easy to use
- Smart elements, like automatic page-sizing, that make browsing easier
- A stable, compatible app — more sites work better than ever in Opera
This is our fastest browser, designed for the most popular Android smartphones, including devices from Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson and LG, among many more.
If your device is not compatible with the latest version of Opera browser, try Opera Mini for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.android).
Established in Scandinavia in 1994, Opera is the independent choice for those who care about quality and design in their web browser.
Enjoying Opera? +1 us on Google+!
Discover more at opera.com/mobile/
Keep in touch:
Twitter – twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – facebook.com/opera/
Instagram – instagram.com/operabrowser/
* See who is calling if you don’t have their number in your phonebook
* Block unwanted calls from spam callers and telemarketers
* Search for any number in the world to see who it belongs to
* You can now copy a number anywhere (e.g. website or apps) and Truecaller will notify you who it belongs to
* Get in touch with people via name search (Premium feature)
* Tweet and Follow a person on Twitter directly from Truecaller
* Yelp! integration for faster business search results
* + more features to make your phone smarter
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block text feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
If you have any feedback or questions, please visit our community pages or email ( email@example.com):
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
On your Xperia™ tablet (excluding Xperia ™ Tablet S), you can receive call notifications and view your Xperia™ phone’s text messages. While connected via Xperia Link™, you will not miss a phone call or text message even if your phone is in your pocket or bag. You can also reply to text messages you have received on your phone, directly from the bigger screen of your Xperia™ tablet.
Please install the latest version of Xperia Link™ to both devices from this page.
Supported phones: Xperia™ with Android 4.0 or higher. To use with SONY VAIO® PCs, the version must be below 4.4.
- Your phone and data plan must support the use of tethering
- You may incur additional charges for tethering depending on your data plan.
Supported tablets: Xperia™ tablets
- To share mobile connection over Bluetooth, both phone and tablet must support Bluetooth tethering.
Supported computers: SONY VAIO® PCs with Windows 8 or higher
- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
- Community and third party plugins
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Dark, Light, 80's hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- IPv6 support
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- RSA key generator (encryption supported)
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
Free edition of FoxFi will require you to restart after some usage, otherwise it is same as full version.
Sprint and AT&T may not allow you to install our app from Play Store, please install the apk file directly from http://pdanet.co/android, or install on the computer side from http://pdanet.co/a
Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. As of April 2015, IN GENERAL,
---Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5, Note 2/3/4) , Verizon LG phones (G2/3) and Verizon Sony phones (Z3) are supported with all Android versions including Android 5.0/5.1.
---Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
---Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
---Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and is one of the above.
---AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
---Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
---For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead. If you absolutely need a WiFi hotspot, see below for "WiFi Share".
*To get around lockdowns on WiFi mode FoxFi may prompt you to install a certificate on your phone, this will cause the Android system to enforce a screen lock and show a security message in notification. For more detail and steps to remove screen lock please visit http://pdanet.co/wifi.
*If you receive a message asking for a "password for credential strorage" this is due to a bug in the Android system. Please see steps to clear this message at http://pdanet.co/wifi
USB mode works on almost all Android phones. It allows connection from Windows PC or Mac. In addition, PdaNet comes with a "WiFi Share" feature that can further turn the Windows PC into a WiFi Hotspot so that you can connect other devices to it and share your phone's Internet connection.
*T-Mobile or MetroPCS users can only use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled in PdaNet. This will break Netflix however.
*If your phone is not recognized by your computer after connecting USB, please see http://pdanet.co/driver
*Please treat Windows tablets (non RT) the same as Windows PC.
Bluetooth mode allows connection from Windows PC, Android tablets (excludes Android 4.4) or devices that supports Bluetooth DUN.
*A system bug in Android 4.4 for tablets will break Bluetooth mode, this is fixed in Android 5.0 or later.
*For Android tablets it is possible only the browser app will work in Bluetooth mode. That is because other apps may be looking for wifi or cell phone connection and not recognize the Bluetooth Internet.
*One way around the above two issues is to find a wifi hotspot to connect the tablet to at the same time (such wifi hotspot does not need to provide Internet access).
- One-click connection (batch mode)
- Supports RSA SecurID and TOTP software tokens
- Keepalive feature to prevent unnecessary disconnections
- Compatible with ARMv7, x86, and MIPS devices
- No root required
- 100% open source (GPLv2+); 100% free; no ads
- Based on the popular OpenConnect Linux package
- An account on a suitable VPN server
- Android 4.0 (ICS) or higher (with working VpnService + tun infrastructure)
XDA thread and FAQ: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616121
Source code: https://github.com/cernekee/ics-openconnect
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues, as they do not provide a suitable forum for support. Please post your question in the XDA thread, file a bug report in the Github project, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the RSA Conference mobile application, you can stay connected with all event activities, view the event catalog and manage your session schedules.