Latest update breaks application. No longer able to retrieve token. Error message says to ensure 3g/4g or WiFi is enabled or to contact your administrator. Reinstalling and activating new token only works initially, then the app reverts to the same error message and behavior. Unusable.
After update I cannot open the application. I get the message "RCA application data is inaccessible.. please, please enable 3g/4g or wifi network..." I wouldn't automatically update such a critical application! It's very careless!
Update killed the app Getting an error about RSA application data being unavailable. All other apps work just fine. Going through the hassle of redownloading only worked until i rebooted.
Workaround for Android 6.0.1 This will not launch correctly on 6.0.1, prompts for access to wifi or 3G/4G. Disabling the permissions for Camera and Phone access on the app did allow a successful launch for me. Worth a try before you start requesting new keys to import.
Update is SCREWED Just like so many other reviews, you've borked this app. I can get one token, then nothing. Y'all better fix this pronto!
Latest update broke usage, much like other recent reviews. Reassigning a new token only seems to work for a small period of time. Please fix your application ASAP.
· In the RSA SecurID app, a small dial shows how much time remains for the current one-time passcode or tokencode.
· The RSA SecurID app supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 for dynamic seed provisioning (CT-KIP) on Android OS version 5.0 and higher.
· Fixed compatibility issues with Android OS version 6.0.
· RSA SecurID app uses RSA BSAFE® Crypto-J (Jsafe) SecureRandom for random number generation.
· Android OS earlier than version 4.1 is no longer supported.
Everything you know of R.SA and BöFis to simultaneously hear. + BöFi clock radio!
Strong authentication and single sign-on to enterprise applications.