Replacing your current hardware tokens with a convenient app.
Supports creating multiple tokens within the single app.
Provision tokens using the simple interface or using the QR scan. Android Token supports KeyUriFormat for provisioning tokens.
Works with AWS and Google Two Factor authentication and any other OATH compliant multi-factor solutions.
Protect access to the app with an option PIN code to secure the tokens on the smart phone.
- One-click connection (batch mode)
- Supports RSA SecurID and TOTP software tokens
- Keepalive feature to prevent unnecessary disconnections
- Compatible with ARMv7, x86, and MIPS devices
- No root required
- 100% open source (GPLv2+)
- Based on the popular OpenConnect Linux package
- An account on a suitable VPN server
- Android 4.0 (ICS) or higher (with working VpnService + tun infrastructure)
XDA thread and FAQ: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616121
Source code: https://github.com/cernekee/ics-openconnect
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues, as they do not provide a suitable forum for support. Please post your question in the XDA thread, file a bug report in the Github project, or email me directly at email@example.com.
AVG AntiVirus FREE for Android™ protects you from harmful viruses, malware, spyware and text messages and helps keep your personal data safe.
Download Free Now!
♦♦ Or take advantage of our limited time Easter SALE - 20% off our full-featured premium app: http://bit.ly/AVGEaster14 NOW for just $11.99! ♦♦
Over 100,000,000 people already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps. Join them now and:
► Scan apps, settings, files & media in real time
► Enable finding/locating your lost / stolen phone via Google Maps™
► Lock / wipe your device to protect your privacy
► Kill tasks that slow your device
► Browse the web safely & securely
► Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
AVG AntiVirus FREE – mobile security software for Android. Quick & easy protection for your phone!
With the AVG Android app you’ll receive effective, easy-to-use virus and malware protection, as well as a real-time app scanner, phone locator, task killer, app locker, and local device wipe to help shield you from threats to your privacy and online identity. Real-time security scanner protection keeps you protected from downloaded apps and games.
AVG AntiVirus FREE also:
► Defends against malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
► Identifies unsecure device settings and advises how to fix them
► Helps ensure contacts, bookmarks and text messages are safe
► Checks media files for malicious software and security threats
► Guards you from phishing attacks
► Scan downloaded apps and files and remove malicious content
► Search, shop and use social networks with peace of mind knowing your identity and personal data are protected from phishing and malware
► Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page”
* Safe Web Surfing is applicable to Android's default browser only
► Kill tasks and processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
► Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications and enable power saving
► Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G /4G mobile data plan usage by getting notifications when you are near to reaching your monthly data plan limit
► Optimize internal and SD card storage space by either uninstalling apps and games or by moving them between the internal device memory and SD card
Anti-Theft & Phone Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
► Locate your lost or stolen phone and get help finding it via Google Maps™
► Lock your phone and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
► Make your phone ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
► Wipe your phone and SD card content
► Camera Trap [14 day trial]: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
► SIM Lock [14 day trial]: automatically locks your phone whenever someone replaces your SIM card
► App locker [14 day trial]: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device settings to secure its configuration
► App Backup [14 day trial]: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
► Call and Message Blocker: protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages
►Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card, and restore mobile device to factory settings
AntiVirus FREE is available in 20 languages
For the latest mobile security and protection updates: http://plus.google.com/+AVG/posts
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Groups with up to 100 participants
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, making messaging fun!
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
(*) Network data charges may apply
Find out why 250+ million people around the globe love the Opera Mini web browser:
- SPEED: Even webpages with lots of images and graphics load in a snap.
- SAVINGS: Cut data costs by up to 90% with our unique compression technology.
- SIMPLICITY: Bigger buttons and a clear layout make Opera Mini easy to use for everyone.
- STABILITY: Go further on the web with a browser that can keep up with you.
- SOCIAL: Opera Mini plays well with others. It works on just about any phone that can connect to the internet!
Download right here on Google Play. The official version of Opera Mini is always free to install and use.
New and improved features include:
- Set all your favourite websites on the home screen of your browser with Speed Dial. There’s no limit to the number of entries you can add.
- Find out what’s happening with Smart Page. It delivers instant updates from Facebook, Twitter and the latest news.
- Multitask and switch between open pages with tabs.
- Save pages to read later, or for times you’re not connected to the internet.
- Get music, movies and more when it’s convenient for you with the download manager.
Opera Mini is the best web browser for phones made by:
Also check out the Opera browser (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.browser), if your device is on Android version 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
Made in Scandinavia, Opera is the independent choice for those who care about quality and design in their web browser. Since 1994, our products have been crafted to help people around the world find information, connect with others and enjoy entertainment on the web.
Enjoying Opera? +1 us on Google+!
“Truecaller protects you against ONE RING SCAM!”
Truecaller is the world’s largest verified mobile phone community. Truecaller makes your mobile environment smarter by allowing you to connect with who you want, when you want. The app enables you to expand your contact list and reach people you want to find; helps you more easily identify who is calling you; and protects your mobile identity from unwanted telemarketers.
• Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering (Requires 3G or Wifi)
• Block calls - Gives you access to our extensive top spammers list and allows you to quickly block calls from all numbers reported as spam
• Reverse number lookup for both mobile and landline numbers – Truecaller even finds numbers to pre-paid phones
• Integrated with Twitter for boosted search results and communication options to Tweet and Follow a person directly from Truecaller
• Keeps your phonebook beautiful and up-to-date with photos and more from the Truecaller community, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
• Enables you to create your own Truecaller profile
• Widget – See your call history from the launcher
• See who’s viewed your profile
• No advertisements
• 30 contact requests per month to Truecaller members outside of your personal network
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please visit our FAQ page or email:
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block SMS feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
- Approximate location (network-based): Required to provide relevant ads for non-premium users.
- Receive/Read your text messages (SMS or MMS): Required to identify the sender.
- Full network access: Required to communicate with Truecaller servers and perform searches.
- View network and Wi-Fi connections: Required to check if the device has an active connection.
- Receive data from Internet: Required to receive push notifications.
- Directly call phone numbers: Required to perform calls directly from Truecaller.
- Read phone status and identity: Required to detect events like incoming calls, answering calls and ending calls.
- Reroute outgoing calls: Required to perform searches during outgoing calls.
- Modify phone state: Required to block calls and SMS from spammers.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required to save the profile picture together with the ones of the other found people.
- Disable your screen lock and prevent device from sleeping: Required to show the Caller Id window during incoming calls and to receive push notifications when the device has the screen locked.
- Modify your contacts: Required to save contacts in the phone book.
- Read your contacts: Required to check if a number exists in the phone book for caller ID to work.
- Read/Write call log: Required to read and erase the call log.
- Find accounts on the device: Required to receive push notifications.
- Control vibration: Required to notify the receipt of new notifications.
Con AndroidOperator puedes comprobarlo de manera sencilla, tan solo tienes que introducir el número de teléfono, seleccionarlo de entre tus contactos o de las últimas llamadas del teléfono. Además, si compruebas un teléfono seleccionandolo de uno de tus contactos, se quedara guardado en la agenda para que no tengas que volver a comprobarlo.
Funciona con todas las operadoras de España. Simplemente introduce el número de teléfono o selecciona alguno de tus contactos.
Agradecimientos a Raul Mate ( http://www.economiza.com/ ) por la ayuda.
Por favor, me gustaría que tuvierais en cuenta que no soy una empresa con cientos de modelos de teléfono para probar, y que ese es el gran problema con el que nos encontramos los desarrolladores, por lo tanto, comentarios como:
"No funciona en (Modelo de teléfono)."
No me sirven para nada. Si se os fuerza la detención, dadle a enviar informe, no cuesta nada y al menos me servirá de pista para ver el error. Aunque tampoco sea una gran pista.
He visto que a algunos se os cierra nadas mas iniciarse, y según el informe es porque la aplicación tarda demasiado en arrancar. Si os pasa eso mandadme un informe y como comentario ponedme mas o menos el número de contactos que tenéis porque creo que puede ser por eso.
Muchas gracias por vuestra colaboración, y si tenéis cualquier duda de lo que sea, queréis que la aplicación haga algo especial o cualquier cosa, podéis escribirme al twitter Jrt_1990 o mandarme un correo a través del market, abajo del todo en informacion para desarrolladores, dandole a Correo del desarrollador.
Administrar la lista de cuentas: Para añadir la cuenta AndroidOperator y poder guardar las operadoras de los contactos.
Actuar como autenticador de cuentas : Para lo mismo que lo anterior.
Acceso íntegro a Internet: Para realizar la comprobación, todas las peticiones web se realizan contra la página de la CMT.
Leer datos de contacto: Para sacar los números de teléfono a comprobar de la agenda. No quedan almacenados en ningún sitio.
Escribir datos de contacto: Para guardar los resultados de la comprobación de operadora en los contactos.
Escribir ajustes de sincronización y leer la configuración de sincronización: Para la sincronización de la cuenta AndroidOperator, aunque de momento no sincronice nada, viene con el proceso de crear la cuenta.
Detectar cuentas reconocidas: Para saber si se ha creado la cuenta AndroidOperator.
Ver estado de la red: Detectar si hay conexión a internet para poder realizar la consulta, en caso de que no haya no se intentará.
Operadora españa, Movistar, Vodafone, Orange, Consultar operadora.
* Profiles for multiple security sites
* Time zone support
One time passwords provide two-factor
authentication for added security.
Features: mOTP, HOTP, TOTP, multiple profiles, & time zones
# FEATURES AND LIMITATIONS #
* Uses the VpnService API featured by Android 4+. Devices by some manufacturers seem to lack support for this - strongSwan VPN Client won't work on these devices!
* Uses the IKEv2 key exchange protocol (IKEv1 is currently not supported)
* Full support for changed connectivity and mobility through MOBIKE (or reauthentication)
* Supports username/password EAP authentication (namely EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-MD5 and EAP-GTC) as well as RSA private key/certificate authentication to authenticate users
* Combined RSA and EAP authentication is supported by using two authentication rounds as defined in RFC 4739
* Kombinierte Authentisierung mit RSA und EAP wird über zwei Authentisierungsrunden nach RFC 4739 unterstützt
* VPN gateway certificates are verified against the CA certificates installed on the system (or installed by the user)
* The IPsec implementation currently supports the AES-CBC, AES-GCM and SHA1/SHA2 algorithms
* Passwords are currently stored as cleartext in the database (only if stored with a profile)
# EXAMPLE GATEWAY CONFIGURATION #
This client can be used with the following gateway configuration that is also compatible with the Windows 7 Agile VPN client:
But please note that the host name configured with a VPN profile in the app *must be* contained in the gateway certificate as subjectAltName.
# FEEDBACK #
Please post bug reports and feature requests on our wiki: http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/issues
If you do so, please include information about your device (manufacturer, model, OS version etc.).
The log file written by the key exchange daemon can be sent directly from within the application.
Messenger is a fast, free and reliable way to stay in touch. It's just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
Get to your messages without opening Facebook.
Chat with groups and make plans on the go.
Bring messages to life with stickers.
Send photos privately.
Keep the conversation going: with chat heads, you can chat while using other apps.
Text your phone contacts, even if you're not Facebook friends.
Share your location so people know when you're nearby.
Record voice messages.
Make free calls, even to friends in other countries.
Know when people have seen your messages.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
• Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers - No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
• Call your world from Skype - Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favourite snaps - Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Tablet Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-tablet-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
In order to use this application and generate one-time passwords, you or your company must be subscribers to CRYPTOCard’s Cloud authentication service, be using a service protected by CRYPTOCard or be using CRYPTOCard’s BlackShield ID authentication server in your enterprise network.
Requires Android 2.2 and up.
For additional information visit: