Why buy expensive magazines and books or subscribe to journals when you can get all the required information on your mobile? Enjoy!
All rights reserved to the content's respective owners.
We daily update (live update) and categorize the content with the latest news from popular science sources.
You can add then read your favorite contents in offline mode wherever you are !
Einzelne epaper sind im PDF-Format erhältlich für 6,99 EUR pro Ausgabe. Spektrum der Wissenschaft - epaper erscheint mit 12 Ausgaben im Jahr.
Schreiben Sie uns Ihre Meinung. Haben Sie Fragen? Unser Kundenservice hilft Ihnen immer gerne: email@example.com
Η προσπάθεια συνεχίζεται με την αγάπη και το μεράκι μας για τη Χημεία. Για πληροφορίες, απόψεις, ιδέες, παρατηρήσεις, συνεργασίες επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας συμπληρώνοντας το Contact form.
Chemistry is part of everyone’s life, from cooking and cleaning to the latest computer chip technology and vaccine development. It doesn’t have to be intimidating and it doesn’t have to be hard to understand.
La chimica è la scienza che studia la materia, definita come tutto ciò che esiste nell’universo, occupa spazio e possiede una massa. Più in particolare, la chimica studia il come avviene un dato fenomeno, al contrario della fisica che studia il perché succede uno strano fenomeno.
Storage – Allows us to save the App caching resources in order for the App to load faster.
Network Communication – Enables the App to access the web.
Your Account – This permission is needed to register your device ID with Google Cloud Messaging for the push notifications service to be enabled. The App will never attempt to place a phone call or use it in any other way.
System tools – Enable us to add a shortcut to your home screen.
Development tools – Enable us to add a shortcut to your notification center.
Phone calls – This permission is needed to register your device ID with Google Cloud Messaging for the push notifications service to be enabled.
Education in Chemistry brings you
– Feature articles on a variety of chemical and innovative educational topics
– News and opinions from across the science education spectrum
– Research in chemistry and chemistry education
– Ideas, video demonstrations and advice to develop and support your teaching
– Reviews of the latest books and resources
– Additional digital-only supplements on emerging trends and key topics in chemistry education
Issues of Education in Chemistry are published every two months by the Royal Society of Chemistry and are free to members. Find out how to join the Royal Society of Chemistry at www.rsc.org/Membership
Pricing and subscriptions:
Some issues of Education in Chemistry will be free to all readers, others will be available for individual purchase (priced £3.99).
Alternatively, you can purchase an auto-renewable subscription for twelve months (£19.99). Subscribers receive Education in Chemistry every other month, along with any additional issues, collections and posts published to the app. Payment will be charged confirmation of purchase. Local taxes and currency conversion rates may alter these prices, and prices are subject to change.
These subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the time period, unless auto-renew is turned off. Please see Google support for information on auto-renewing subscriptions https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2660277?hl=en-GB. Cancelling an active subscription will not result in a pro-rata refund.
Terms and Privacy:
Terms and conditions for use of all Royal Society of Chemistry digital platforms can be found here: http://www.rsc.org/help-legal/legal/terms-conditions/
Please be aware that these pages are updated periodically.
Features include -
- A news summary covering stories from all sources ! Clean feed with no repeated stories. For each story - see all sources that covered it with a simple tap !
- Subscribe for push notifications for prominent stories (optional)!
- New discoveries, interviews, research results, studies and interesting talks - brought to you from the leading Youtube channels!
- Your very own news feed - choose the topics you want to follow and/or the topics you want blocked! Don't bother yourself with news that don't interest you!
- An awesome widget!
- Free built in read later - save interesting articles for later reading!
This application allows you to conveniently view a list of articles and if you want to open a detailed view articles with minimal user interface for ease of reading in any place and at any time.
List of articles and topics constantly updated.
At this point, the application has around 8 topics:
- Health and Medicine
Science Today is the California Academy of Sciences’ channel for current stories on cutting-edge technologies, life, Earth, space, sustainability and Academy Research. Videos and articles are produced in-house and can also be found throughout the museum, and on our website. www.calacademy.org/sciencetoday.
•Up to the minute access to RSC journals
•Full text HTML and PDF access via wireless networks for subscribing institutions/organisations
•The latest news from our RSC Publishing Platform
•Saving articles for offline reading
•Share your favourite content via email, Twitter or Facebook
• Why eating food containing vitamins and minerals is important
• What kinds of food contain vitamins and minerals
• Vitamins: A, C and D
• Minerals: Calcium (Ca), Potassium (K) and Iron (Fe)
• Free gameplay with 4 levels of fun
• Simple tilt controls that are easy to use
• Full instructions on how to play
The Royal Society of Chemistry
The RSC is the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
Places of Chemistry is a free app by the Royal Society of Chemistry which enables you to discover the location and story behind famous chemistry landmarks.
Where was penicillin discovered? Where was Michael Faraday an apprentice? Who was the first company to supply London with Gas? Use this easy and informative tool to find out more and plan your visit to key chemistry heritage locations.
Places of Chemistry is the perfect travel companion for those interested in finding out more about the history hidden in the places around them. Stepping into history you’ll be able to explore the chemistry that surrounds us finding out where scientists were born, lived, died and where they made ground breaking discoveries and navigate your way around 400 years of chemical history.
The Royal Society of Chemistry is world’s leading chemistry community. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
* Information and photos for each entry
* Audio guides for selected entries
* Hundreds of images, including precious historical documents
* View images in portrait or landscape orientation
* Maps integration for finding your way to locations of historical importance
* Find places near you
* Search the content for location, scientist’s name and their discoveries
* Explore the entries on the map
* Listen to audio guide whilst accessing the photos for the location
* Save your favourite entries
* Suggest new locations
* Share your favourite locations with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
* Swipe up and down and side to side to view pages
* Currently includes locations based in London and the UK
* Enjoy the app even from the comfort of your home