Why buy expensive magazines and books or subscribe to journals when you can get all the required information on your mobile? Enjoy!
All rights reserved to the content's respective owners.
Science Today is the California Academy of Sciences’ channel for current stories on cutting-edge technologies, life, Earth, space, sustainability and Academy Research. Videos and articles are produced in-house and can also be found throughout the museum, and on our website. www.calacademy.org/sciencetoday.
We daily update (live update) and categorize the content with the latest news from popular science sources.
You can add then read your favorite contents in offline mode wherever you are !
Einzelne epaper sind im PDF-Format erhältlich für 6,99 EUR pro Ausgabe. Spektrum der Wissenschaft - epaper erscheint mit 12 Ausgaben im Jahr.
Schreiben Sie uns Ihre Meinung. Haben Sie Fragen? Unser Kundenservice hilft Ihnen immer gerne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations presented in this material are strictly those of the speakers. They do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. NSF takes no responsibility for and exercises no control over the accuracy of the information contained in this material. The material is available from a variety of sources and its inclusion here does not constitute an endorsement by NSF. If you have any concerns about the content you hear on Science360 Radio, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sichern Sie sich jetzt dieses technische Meisterwerk und ... blablabla ... jeden Tag aktualisiert ... blablabla ... innovativ ... blablabla ... modern ... blablabla ... neue Generation der Online-Nachrichtenunterhaltung ... blablabla ... mit Nachtmodus ... blablabla ... ideal, um Weiber/Typen aufzureißen ... blablabla ... auch auf dem Klo verwendbar ... blablabla ... wow! ... blablabla ... keine störenden Kabel nötig ... blablabla ... muss Christian Wulff Bundespräsident bleiben ... blablabla ... mundgeblasen ... blablabla ...
This application allows you to conveniently view a list of articles and if you want to open a detailed view articles with minimal user interface for ease of reading in any place and at any time.
List of articles and topics constantly updated.
At this point, the application has around 8 topics:
- Health and Medicine
The world’s most widely read general science journal, Science provides broad, comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in science policy and cutting-edge research. From astronomy to microbiology, Science spans the sciences, and the globe, to keep you up to date on the events that are shaping science around the world.
As a subscriber you'll enjoy: 51 weekly issues delivered to your tablet or phone, instant online access to every Science article ever published since 1880, exclusive e-mail alerts, and much more.
Plus, every Science subscription includes a one-year membership in the non-profit AAAS. Open to everyone, AAAS is an advocate for all of the sciences, and is home to a community of over 120,000 people, from Nobel Laureates to high school students, who believe in the power of science to make our world a better place.
Subscribe today and fill your next 365 days with information, community, and Science.
Features include -
- A news summary covering stories from all sources ! Clean feed with no repeated stories. For each story - see all sources that covered it with a simple tap !
- Subscribe for push notifications for prominent stories (optional)!
- New discoveries, interviews, research results, studies and interesting talks - brought to you from the leading Youtube channels!
- Your very own news feed - choose the topics you want to follow and/or the topics you want blocked! Don't bother yourself with news that don't interest you!
- An awesome widget!
- Free built in read later - save interesting articles for later reading!
• Why eating food containing vitamins and minerals is important
• What kinds of food contain vitamins and minerals
• Vitamins: A, C and D
• Minerals: Calcium (Ca), Potassium (K) and Iron (Fe)
• Free gameplay with 4 levels of fun
• Simple tilt controls that are easy to use
• Full instructions on how to play
The Royal Society of Chemistry
The RSC is the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
•Up to the minute access to RSC journals
•Full text HTML and PDF access via wireless networks for subscribing institutions/organisations
•The latest news from our RSC Publishing Platform
•Saving articles for offline reading
•Share your favourite content via email, Twitter or Facebook
Places of Chemistry is a free app by the Royal Society of Chemistry which enables you to discover the location and story behind famous chemistry landmarks.
Where was penicillin discovered? Where was Michael Faraday an apprentice? Who was the first company to supply London with Gas? Use this easy and informative tool to find out more and plan your visit to key chemistry heritage locations.
Places of Chemistry is the perfect travel companion for those interested in finding out more about the history hidden in the places around them. Stepping into history you’ll be able to explore the chemistry that surrounds us finding out where scientists were born, lived, died and where they made ground breaking discoveries and navigate your way around 400 years of chemical history.
The Royal Society of Chemistry is world’s leading chemistry community. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
* Information and photos for each entry
* Audio guides for selected entries
* Hundreds of images, including precious historical documents
* View images in portrait or landscape orientation
* Maps integration for finding your way to locations of historical importance
* Find places near you
* Search the content for location, scientist’s name and their discoveries
* Explore the entries on the map
* Listen to audio guide whilst accessing the photos for the location
* Save your favourite entries
* Suggest new locations
* Share your favourite locations with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
* Swipe up and down and side to side to view pages
* Currently includes locations based in London and the UK
* Enjoy the app even from the comfort of your home