Make sure to check out my other chemistry app, Molecule Viewer 3D.
Note: ad supported
If you don't like ads there is an ad free version on the market for a dollar :)
Comment or email me with questions or concerns.
Introducing Chem Pro, the chemistry tutor in your pocket, and the only resource you will need to excel in AP Chemistry or General Chemistry this year. Chem Pro features an exclusive lesson library containing a total of 80 videos that cover the entire course of AP and General Chemistry. See what thousands of high school and college students across the world have been raving about. This life saving app is now available on Android!
Lessons: Struggling in your current chemistry course? Perhaps you need to review some material for an upcoming exam? Chem Pro contains over 31 hours of lesson videos, which makes it the perfect companion to have after you step out of the classroom. These lessons are dedicated to teaching students how to solve problems, the most important skill to master in order to excel in chemistry. In the videos, students are shown problems that are solved stepwise at a slow and easy to follow pace. The lessons don't just cover one example problem per topic, they cover all the possible problem scenarios that you would encounter in your homework or in an exam. Every topic is covered, from calculating molar masses to drawing Lewis structures to equilibrium. The first 10 lessons are bundled with the app for free and if you wish to continue learning, you can purchase and download the next pack of topics. Lesson videos are downloaded and saved to your device so you don't have to stream anything on the go. You can truly learn whenever and wherever you go.
Flash Cards: Chem Pro contains nine sets of flash cards specifically designed for what any student needs to memorize for a standard chemistry course. With these flash cards, you can easily memorize the 40 basic elements, the 21 common polyatomic ions, the common acid names, chemical colors (specifically for the AP Exam), and the 13 VSEPR molecular geometries. Simply select what you would like to memorize from the list of flash cards to begin memorizing. Just tap on each flash card and it flips around to show you the answer. Swipe back and forth to go to the previous or next card. It's that simple! What's even better is that every time you go to a flash card set, it automatically shuffles the order of the cards so that you can quiz yourself to make sure you know the material. This great feature can save you hours of time making index cards to memorize tedious chemistry concepts.
Chem Pro will not only teach you chemistry in a way you won't find in the classroom, but also provide you with several time saving tools you will love to use. Download and find out for yourself today!
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns please feel free to email us at email@example.com
NOTE: ChemDoodle® Mobile is accessed with your ChemDoodle account that is provided to you for free when you purchase ChemDoodle desktop. You can use the Guest account to access this app without purchasing ChemDoodle, but you will not be able to save your drawings and some features may be restricted.
Full 3D graphics requires Android 5+, Lollipop.
Logging into your account enables the following:
1. IUPAC naming
2. Full 3D graphics (orthographic lines otherwise)
3. 1H NMR Spectra
4. Saving structures
Thank you for all the positive feedback! Please rate ChemDoodle Mobile 5 stars so we can continue to provide you with new and free features.
ChemDoodle Mobile is the Android companion to the popular chemical publishing desktop application, ChemDoodle. ChemDoodle Mobile is a calculator for drawn organic structures. There are five main windows: Draw, 3D, Calculate, Spectra and Help. The Draw window shows a typical ChemDoodle sketcher, where you can draw and store your structures. The 3D window allows you to view the drawn molecule in 3D. The Calculate page calculates properties and the Spectra page simulates NMR spectra. All spectra are interactive. The Help page contains a thorough help guide.
Please note that in the Android version, pinch gestures only work on platforms supporting Chrome for Android. Performance may vary depending on the Android device this app is run on. Recommended screen size of 320x480 pixels or greater.
1. IUPAC Name
2. Molecular Formula
3. Empirical Formula
4. Molecular Mass
5. Monoisotopic Mass
6. Degree of Unsaturation
7. Hydrogen Bond Acceptors
8. Hydrogen Bond Donors
9. Rotatable Bonds
10. Total Number of Electrons
11. Average Molecular Polarizability
12. Molar Refractivity
13. Polar Surface Area
14. van der Waals Volume
1. Mass Parent Peak (Isotopic Distribution)
2. 1H NMR
3. 13C NMR
Initial ribbons support (no sheets yet)
Check the server news for HOWTOs and explanations.
Contribute your molecules to the library (share button) and enter our contributor ranking!
Please report any problems via mail! :-)
### NEXT ###
Complete ribbons support
The Atomdroid app is a computational chemistry tool for the Android platform. It can be used as a molecular viewer/builder and contains local optimization and Monte Carlo simulation features. Install now and experience mobile computational chemistry!
List of features:
* molecular viewing (compatible with xyz and pdb files)
* trajectory analysis and viewing
* molecular building (export to xyz)
* PDB downloader (requires the Internet permission, downloads compressed pdb to save on your data plan)
* Atomdroid molecular libraries (requires the Internet permission)
* local optimization (L-BFGS and Powell algorithms)
* Monte Carlo simulation and analysis
* Global optimization using a Monte Carlo with minimizations approach
* Universal Force Field (UFF) implementation (currently without electrostatics)
* communication with other Atomdroid users via bluetooth and share your molecules (requires bluetooth permission, we are VERY cautious with using it)
Future versions will contain:
* more force field implementations (including analytical gradients)
* molecular dynamics engine
* and more...
The application is currently in beta state. Please report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be pleased to solve them quickly.
Support for Atomdroid molecular libraries: If you want to create your own library (e.g. for courses) let us know via mail and we provide you with the necessary tools and information free of charge!
Created for the AP Chemistry program at Winston Churchill High School in Potomac, Maryland.
Want something similar for Android 2.x? Check out ChemPack: http://goo.gl/ynbDe4.
BOINC computes only when your device is plugged in and charged, so it won't run down your battery. It transfers data over WiFi, so it won't use up your cell phone plan's data limit.
The Periodic Table is where all life begins and ends - it’s useful for so many purposes, from your studies to general everyday tasks including medicinal purposes and referencing. Our latest application brings key information to your fingertips - from summaries of an element to the properties of it.
THE PERIODIC TABLE - AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
The Periodic Table is useful in everyday life - have every element in your pocket and find out more from your fingertips.
THE ULTIMATE CHEMISTRY TOOL, IN YOUR POCKET.
Search for any element - find its properties and compare it to other elements on the fly - it’s easy, fast and free. Scroll through the elements to find the one you want or simply search for it. See the elements sorted by state at various temperatures, classifications or properties.
THE ULTIMATE EDUCATION APP FOR ANDROID.
Take a quiz or view a collection of Study Cards on a variety of topics - the Periodic Table app is perfect for revision and education purposes. With the Periodic Table for Android, the world is at your fingertips, literally.
The Periodic Table for Android - the ultimate chemistry tool, just a tap away.
- See all of the elements, their details, atomic structure, boiling point and so much more.
- Compare different elements and improve your productivity.
- Sort the elements by properties, classification or state, instantly.
- Search for any element.
- Use the built-in Study Cards for revision.
NCERT Cemistry Helper: Inorganic contains information based on NCERT grade 11 and 12 Inorganic Chemistry portions.
* Important and relevant equations and formulae of inorganic chemistry
* Flash cards to help memorize equations and formulas.
* A Revise feature to mark flash cards for further revision.
* A high resolution image of the periodic table.
We would love to hear your suggestions for our next app as well as your valuable feedback and input. Kindly do e-mail us at email@example.com
A continuously growing database, currently featuring hundreds of syntheses of natural products and pharmaceuticals, is now available for browsing and testing your organic chemistry skills. You can choose to start your browsing by selecting from various lists or using the search box.
• Why eating food containing vitamins and minerals is important
• What kinds of food contain vitamins and minerals
• Vitamins: A, C and D
• Minerals: Calcium (Ca), Potassium (K) and Iron (Fe)
• Free gameplay with 4 levels of fun
• Simple tilt controls that are easy to use
• Full instructions on how to play
The Royal Society of Chemistry
The RSC is the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
Places of Chemistry is a free app by the Royal Society of Chemistry which enables you to discover the location and story behind famous chemistry landmarks.
Where was penicillin discovered? Where was Michael Faraday an apprentice? Who was the first company to supply London with Gas? Use this easy and informative tool to find out more and plan your visit to key chemistry heritage locations.
Places of Chemistry is the perfect travel companion for those interested in finding out more about the history hidden in the places around them. Stepping into history you’ll be able to explore the chemistry that surrounds us finding out where scientists were born, lived, died and where they made ground breaking discoveries and navigate your way around 400 years of chemical history.
The Royal Society of Chemistry is world’s leading chemistry community. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
* Information and photos for each entry
* Audio guides for selected entries
* Hundreds of images, including precious historical documents
* View images in portrait or landscape orientation
* Maps integration for finding your way to locations of historical importance
* Find places near you
* Search the content for location, scientist’s name and their discoveries
* Explore the entries on the map
* Listen to audio guide whilst accessing the photos for the location
* Save your favourite entries
* Suggest new locations
* Share your favourite locations with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
* Swipe up and down and side to side to view pages
* Currently includes locations based in London and the UK
* Enjoy the app even from the comfort of your home