- Up-to-the minute access to new ACS ASAP Articles, personalized across the entire portfolio of 39 peer-reviewed ACS Journals.
- An indexed list of more than 35,000 research articles published annually, complete with graphical and text abstracts.
- A feed of the "Latest News" from Chemical & Engineering News Online.
- Interface to full-text article access (via wireless or Virtual Private Networks (VPN)) for users at institutions that subscribe to ACS Journals. ID/password-based access is also an option for individuals who subscribe to ACS journals as part of their ACS member benefits package. (Individual subscribers will need to download Opera's free mobile web browser to view full-text PDFs.)
Filter and Search
- Tailor "on the fly" filtering options for viewing content from selected ACS titles.
- Quick Search across the more than 1 million scientific research articles and book chapters now on the ACS Web Editions Platform — discoverable by author, keyword, title, abstract, DOI or bibliographic citation.
- Save favorites in a "My ASAPs" folder for convenient offline reading and pushing back to your usual research setting.
- Share links and snippets via e-mail and social media
- Show titles in large fonts and hide/display graphics.
- Multi-tasking enabled to save your place in the app.
문제있거나 원하는 기능있으면 언제든지 의견 주세요.
빠른 시일내에 더 좋은 굿모닝팝스 플레이어로 만들겠습니다.
모두가 굿모닝팝스를 가장 편하게 들을 때까지...
Best Good Morning Pops Player
- 주요 기능 -
* 광고 제거
다음 방송 자동 재생
오늘의 표현 보기
개발자 연락처 :
Приложение будет полезно для подготовки к экзаменам, а также пригодится, чтобы освежить свои знания перед выходом в море.
В настоящее время доступны следующие темы:
Безопасность на море
Человек за бортом,
Широта и долгота,
Чтение морских карт,
Применение навигационных инструментов,
Учет дрифта и течения,
Множество способов определения позиции судна
Приливы и течения
Расчет высоты прилива в основном порту,
Коррекция для вторичного порта,
Приливные и отливные течения
Навигационные средства с подсветкой,
Система ограждения МАМС
Знаки ограждающие отдельные опасности,
Осевые знаки, Специальные знаки
Навигация в условиях ограниченной видимости
Звуковые сигналы при ограниченной видимости
Источники метеорологических данных,
Постановка на якорь
Выбор позиции для постановки на якорь,
Постановка на якорь с одним якорем,
Постановка на якорь с двумя якорями,
Якоря 180 градусов друг от друга,
Якоря 45 градусов друг от друга,
Уход за якорем
Моряки должны знать и английский язык, поэтому уроки на английском, с русскими субтитрами! Учите не только морское дело на русском, но и укрепляйте английский.
Explain Everything has been a top paid education tablet app since its release in United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Finland.
Now it is also running on Android phones, having a unique user interface designed for the phone.
Create slides, draw in any color, add shapes, add text, and use a laser pointer. Rotate, move, scale, copy, paste, clone, and lock any object added to the stage.
Add photos, videos, shapes, import PDF documents from local storage, Google Drive, Dropbox or insert a fully functioning web browser window. Export MP4 movies, YouTube videos or save Explain Everything projects locally, to Google Drive and to Dropbox.
No account is necessary to use Explain Everything and share creations.
Please rate and review the app if you like it and please direct all technical issues to email@example.com
Educators: get familiar with Explain Everything in just 15 minutes using the App Kickstart Guide at http://g.co/play/edukickstart
"O-Level Chemistry" application is a collection of chemistry questions from national exams from 2013-1995. This app provides availability of chemistry national exams to all students on their mobile devices (tablets, smartphones). Students can now use this app to practice to solve national exams related problems that are most likely to be encountered in O-level secondary school exams.
Yes, together we can improve our education one subject at a time.
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Ranked No 1 app in U.K, U.S, India, Singapore, Hongkong, South Korea, Australia and Brazil for its quick reference.
The periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their properties. Elements are presented in increasing atomic number. The main body of the table is a 18 × 7 grid, with gaps included in to keep elements with similar properties together, such as the halogens and the noble gases. These gaps form four distinct rectangular areas or blocks. The f-block is not included in the main table, but rather is usually floated below, as an inline f-block would make the table impractically wide. The periodic table accurately predicts the properties of various elements and the relations between properties. As a result, it provides a useful framework for analyzing chemical behavior, and is widely used in chemistry and other sciences.
• Get access to all Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics formulas at one place.
• Browse Formulas without any internet connection once you have logged in to the app.
• No more spending hours on writing important formulas on a paper, just use Formula Deck Cheat Sheets.
• Mark formulas which you find hard and revise them all together in the Marked to Memorize list.
• Helpful for Students preparing for Class 12 Boards (CBSE, ISC, etc.), IIT JEE and Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
The Mobile Dashboard provides instant, 24/7 access to course announcements, assignment due dates, scores, and results.* Convenient and easy to use, the app lets you navigate important information across multiple courses — even with different user names for each course — with just a swipe across the screen. And because course information is easily accessible, you can save time and stay engaged with your courses at all times.
You can stay up-to-date by receiving receive push notifications for system announcements related to your MyLab & Mastering courses.
If you are enrolled in a supported** Mastering course, you may also view document files and stream media files – like lectures, animations, and other video content – posted by your instructor. Document files can also be downloaded for later viewing.
You can stay up-to-date by receiving receive push notifications for system announcements related to your MyLab & Mastering courses.
End of Support Announcement
The MyLab & Mastering Mobile Dashboard will not be supported after August 2015. Please visit this Technical Support page for more information:
* To work on assignments, you must sign in to your MyLab, Mastering, or XL product on your computer. At this time, you cannot complete homework via the Mobile Dashboard app.
** Supported products include (US versions only):
Mastering – MasteringA&P, MasteringAstronomy, MasteringBiology, MasteringChemistry, MasteringEngineering, MasteringEnvironmentalScience, MasteringGenetics, MasteringGeography, MasteringGeology, MasteringMicrobiology and MasteringPhysics
XL – MathXL, MathXL for School
MyLab – MyAccountingLab, MyEconLab, MyEngineeringLab, MyFinanceLab, MyFoundationsLab, MyMathLab, MyMathLab Global MyOMLab, MyReadingLab, MySkillsLab, MyStatLab, MyStudentSuccessLab, MyWritingLab
Please note: MyLabsPlus, CourseCompass, and most customized versions of the products listed above are not supported at this time. For steps to identify whether you’re enrolled in a CourseCompass or customized version of a supported product, please visit: http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11182
- Initiate nearly 300 virtual chemical reactions by dragging elements into the Reaction Area.
- Amazing images and videos illustrate the molecules you create.
- Select alternate views of the Periodic Table to discover different aspects of the elements’ chemical properties.
- Touch any of the Periodic Table's 118 elements to see an image and fun fact about it.
- With helpful hints about reactions to try, there’s always something exciting to explore.
- “Featured Reactions” menus guide you through themed sets of chemical reactions related to particular applications,such as the environment, beauty products or cars.
- Learn more about how the Periodic Table is organized, and follow links to additional educational resources.
Make sure to check out my other chemistry app, Molecule Viewer 3D.
Note: ad supported
If you don't like ads there is an ad free version on the market for a dollar :)
Comment or email me with questions or concerns.
All Chemical formulas,
Detail about periodic table data contain.
it also contains the conceptual explanation of most of the chemical/chemistry related terms
some are listed below
Ideal Gas Law
Dipole-interaction, Reactions, Substitution Reaction, Displacement Reaction, Addition Reaction, Combination Reaction, Reversible Reaction etc)
all functional Groups.........etc
Quick Reference to Access data as fast as possible.
Some of Them are Given bellow
Ionic Solubility Chart
Function Group ......... etc
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! Toca Boca kids apps bring you Toca Kitchen, where you cook and play with food for four hungry characters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for your hungry friend´s response…
We created this educational app for kids to give the mud cakes a new face, a complete virtual make-over which the kids will love! The characters fearful reactions to different meals will make you giggle. Does the cat like salty fish? Would the boy eat potatoes and greens? Mix and mismatch you own meal with no high scores or time limits in this fun cooking app.
- Four cute characters to cook for - each with their own favorite food!
- 12 different ingredients that can be prepared in 180 different ways!
- Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave anything you like!
- Professional and fun kids app design!
- No rules or stress!
- Kid-friendly interface
- No in-app purchases
- No third party advertising
Toca Kitchen is not a game - it's a toy where you and your kids get to explore cooking. What happens if you mix a carrot and then fry it? Will the cat like it? And what is the bull's favorite food? Toca Kitchen supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
As with all Toca Boca apps, there are no high scores, time limits or stressful music. Rest assured this app for kids let’s kids play however they want!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA APPS
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and free kids games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
• Why eating food containing vitamins and minerals is important
• What kinds of food contain vitamins and minerals
• Vitamins: A, C and D
• Minerals: Calcium (Ca), Potassium (K) and Iron (Fe)
• Free gameplay with 4 levels of fun
• Simple tilt controls that are easy to use
• Full instructions on how to play
The Royal Society of Chemistry
The RSC is the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
Places of Chemistry is a free app by the Royal Society of Chemistry which enables you to discover the location and story behind famous chemistry landmarks.
Where was penicillin discovered? Where was Michael Faraday an apprentice? Who was the first company to supply London with Gas? Use this easy and informative tool to find out more and plan your visit to key chemistry heritage locations.
Places of Chemistry is the perfect travel companion for those interested in finding out more about the history hidden in the places around them. Stepping into history you’ll be able to explore the chemistry that surrounds us finding out where scientists were born, lived, died and where they made ground breaking discoveries and navigate your way around 400 years of chemical history.
The Royal Society of Chemistry is world’s leading chemistry community. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
* Information and photos for each entry
* Audio guides for selected entries
* Hundreds of images, including precious historical documents
* View images in portrait or landscape orientation
* Maps integration for finding your way to locations of historical importance
* Find places near you
* Search the content for location, scientist’s name and their discoveries
* Explore the entries on the map
* Listen to audio guide whilst accessing the photos for the location
* Save your favourite entries
* Suggest new locations
* Share your favourite locations with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
* Swipe up and down and side to side to view pages
* Currently includes locations based in London and the UK
* Enjoy the app even from the comfort of your home