Mobile Money is an App to free recharge your mobile. you need to do is install Mobile Money App which is also free. 'Mobile Money' App offers absolutely free talk time on installing other free Apps, applying to free recharge mobile offers, watching videos, online registration , playing games etc. Now User can do online recharge without sharing their bank and card details as they are rewarded with free mobile recharge money. Also, there is a double bonanza for users as they also get free recharge on using free discount coupons.
Our App supports all Indian Operators like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Aircel, Idea, Reliance,Uninor,Tata Docomo, Loop Mobile, MTNL and others. The free mobile recharges are done on real time basis.
Mobile Money have unique system of providing personalized offers on basis of your profile, location and preferences. The user gets recharge money against each offer user opt and the reward recharge money will be in terms of recharge cash that user can utilize to recharge your own and yours friends or families Prepaid mobile or Post-Paid customers can use wallet money for recharging any prepaid mobile for self, family or friends.
• You can instantly recharge any prepaid mobile in just one click.
• Mobile Money on downloading Apps.
• Mobile Money on playing games.
• Mobile Money on watching videos.
• Get unlimited free recharge money just by referring your friends.
• Mobile Money App which guarantees unlimited Talk Time to each User, as a bonus for downloading and trying out each of your favorite Apps
• Post-paid customers can use wallet money for recharging any prepaid mobile for self, family or friends.
• Supports all Operator Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, MTNL, Idea, Loop Mobile, MTS, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon, Virgin Mobile.
PSU Research Application aims to promote research and researchers of Prince of Songkla University.
The main menu is divided into 7 menus:
- Hilights: Users can view the list of outstanding researches.
- News: Users can view the list of research news.
- Awards: Users can view the list of researchers who have been awarded.
- SJST: Users can download and read Songklanakarin Journal of Science and Technology.
- Newsletters: Users can download and read Research magazine.
- Books: Users can download and read the PSU knowledge and other publications.
- Videos: Users can watch the videos of researchers who have been awarded, PSU presentation, including PSU Research Channel which is about research activities of Prince of Songkla University.
• Why eating food containing vitamins and minerals is important
• What kinds of food contain vitamins and minerals
• Vitamins: A, C and D
• Minerals: Calcium (Ca), Potassium (K) and Iron (Fe)
• Free gameplay with 4 levels of fun
• Simple tilt controls that are easy to use
• Full instructions on how to play
The Royal Society of Chemistry
The RSC is the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
Places of Chemistry is a free app by the Royal Society of Chemistry which enables you to discover the location and story behind famous chemistry landmarks.
Where was penicillin discovered? Where was Michael Faraday an apprentice? Who was the first company to supply London with Gas? Use this easy and informative tool to find out more and plan your visit to key chemistry heritage locations.
Places of Chemistry is the perfect travel companion for those interested in finding out more about the history hidden in the places around them. Stepping into history you’ll be able to explore the chemistry that surrounds us finding out where scientists were born, lived, died and where they made ground breaking discoveries and navigate your way around 400 years of chemical history.
The Royal Society of Chemistry is world’s leading chemistry community. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
* Information and photos for each entry
* Audio guides for selected entries
* Hundreds of images, including precious historical documents
* View images in portrait or landscape orientation
* Maps integration for finding your way to locations of historical importance
* Find places near you
* Search the content for location, scientist’s name and their discoveries
* Explore the entries on the map
* Listen to audio guide whilst accessing the photos for the location
* Save your favourite entries
* Suggest new locations
* Share your favourite locations with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
* Swipe up and down and side to side to view pages
* Currently includes locations based in London and the UK
* Enjoy the app even from the comfort of your home