- Up-to-the minute access to new ACS ASAP Articles, personalized across the entire portfolio of 39 peer-reviewed ACS Journals.
- An indexed list of more than 35,000 research articles published annually, complete with graphical and text abstracts.
- A feed of the "Latest News" from Chemical & Engineering News Online.
- Interface to full-text article access (via wireless or Virtual Private Networks (VPN)) for users at institutions that subscribe to ACS Journals. ID/password-based access is also an option for individuals who subscribe to ACS journals as part of their ACS member benefits package. (Individual subscribers will need to download Opera's free mobile web browser to view full-text PDFs.)
Filter and Search
- Tailor "on the fly" filtering options for viewing content from selected ACS titles.
- Quick Search across the more than 1 million scientific research articles and book chapters now on the ACS Web Editions Platform — discoverable by author, keyword, title, abstract, DOI or bibliographic citation.
- Save favorites in a "My ASAPs" folder for convenient offline reading and pushing back to your usual research setting.
- Share links and snippets via e-mail and social media
- Show titles in large fonts and hide/display graphics.
- Multi-tasking enabled to save your place in the app.
NOTE: ChemDoodle® Mobile is accessed with your ChemDoodle account that is provided to you for free when you purchase ChemDoodle desktop. You can use the Guest account to access this app without purchasing ChemDoodle, but you will not be able to save your drawings and some features may be restricted.
Full 3D graphics requires Android 5+, Lollipop.
Logging into your account enables the following:
1. IUPAC naming
2. Full 3D graphics (orthographic lines otherwise)
3. 1H NMR Spectra
4. Saving structures
Thank you for all the positive feedback! Please rate ChemDoodle Mobile 5 stars so we can continue to provide you with new and free features.
ChemDoodle Mobile is the Android companion to the popular chemical publishing desktop application, ChemDoodle. ChemDoodle Mobile is a calculator for drawn organic structures. There are five main windows: Draw, 3D, Calculate, Spectra and Help. The Draw window shows a typical ChemDoodle sketcher, where you can draw and store your structures. The 3D window allows you to view the drawn molecule in 3D. The Calculate page calculates properties and the Spectra page simulates NMR spectra. All spectra are interactive. The Help page contains a thorough help guide.
Please note that in the Android version, pinch gestures only work on platforms supporting Chrome for Android. Performance may vary depending on the Android device this app is run on. Recommended screen size of 320x480 pixels or greater.
1. IUPAC Name
2. Molecular Formula
3. Empirical Formula
4. Molecular Mass
5. Monoisotopic Mass
6. Degree of Unsaturation
7. Hydrogen Bond Acceptors
8. Hydrogen Bond Donors
9. Rotatable Bonds
10. Total Number of Electrons
11. Average Molecular Polarizability
12. Molar Refractivity
13. Polar Surface Area
14. van der Waals Volume
1. Mass Parent Peak (Isotopic Distribution)
2. 1H NMR
3. 13C NMR
Check out our latest Chemistry Term Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 5,000 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Chemistry terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
Don't waste time with other apps that provide a clutter of unnecessary information you don't need to know. Organic Chemistry Nomenclature let's you choose the quizzes important to your class and focus your efforts to quickly and efficiently study.
Quizzes are divided into the following categories
- Phosphorus / Boron
You can choose to be quizzed on any combination of these categories at once.
*** Smart Quiz System ensures you will never be asked the same question twice in a row and questions you answer correctly will be asked less often. Truly the best way to learn important chemical nomenclature.***
Alex Martinko (Design)
Sean Luther (Programming)
It covers all you need to know to understand chemistry concepts. The chemistry practical exposes you to periodic table and dilution calculation.
Complete chemistry offers a quiz section for evaluating your knowledge and areas you need to improve on chemistry.
The app also has a note section where you can save notes of items you want to remember or a summary of certain concept.
The app basically covers syllabus for exams like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, KCSE, Post JAMB and GCE besides everyone can still use it.
The following topics are covered
State of Matter
Energy and Energy Change
Acids, Bases and Salts
Solubility of Substance
Rate of Reactions
Chemistry and Environment
Metals and its Compounds
Disclaimer: The question and solution section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which were provided by WAEC for students planning to sit for WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my contact email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app
Download more CET/AIEEE/IIT Apps from Andorid Market. https://market.android.com/search?q=specadel. For updates on new app releases write to us at email@example.com.
Share questions, answers and your score with your friends on facebook, twitter , email and mms. Also view our facebook pages - CET Question a Day, AIEEE question A Day and IITJEE Question a day from the facebook submenu.
Solution powered by "Specadel Mobilestudy", an content delivery platform for Android devices. Visit www.specadel.com for more info
The app discovers the equations of chemical reactions even if the right or left part is unknown, helps you with organic and inorganic chemistry. The discovered reactions in an usual and ionic aspect will be mapped and formulas of organic chemistry are drawn for you.
Mendeleev's periodic convenient interactive table. Press a chemical element in the table to look the information.
The calculator of molar masses. Enter correctly a chemical compound and it will show molar masses and percentage of elements.
The table of solubility of substances is added in the app. Now your textbooks become waste!
The best solver of chemical equations for iPhone and iPad.
버스, 지하철, 화장실등 조금의 짜투리 시간속에서도 조금이나마 수능 준비생들에게 필요한 앱이 되길 바랍니다.
사회탐구영역에는 수능국사, 수능세계사, 수능한국지리, 수능세계지리, 수능법과사회, 수능윤리, 수능한국근현대사, 수능경제, 수능정치, 수능사회문화,
과학탐구영역에는 수능물리, 수능화학, 수능생물, 수능지구과학,
그외에도 제2외국어로는 수능중국어, 수능일본어, 수능스페인어, 수능아랍어, 수능독일어 등이 있습니다.
이러한 수능앱들이 수능수험생여러분께 도움을 주어 수능대박으로 이어지길 기원합니다.
수능기출문제를 풀때 한문제씩 푸는 일반모드와 전체를 다 풀고 답을 맞춰볼 수 있는 시험모드, 틀린 문제를 저장하여 즐겨찾기로 지정하는 기능을 제공합니다.
개발자 연락처 :
You can memorize the chemical periodic table, to achieve high performance by the science exam preparation.
The application is good for you who want to increase the performance of chemistry and science.
To become a doctor of science while moving at any time, by using this application.
Tags: science, chemistry, Jugiyuru, periodic table
The application is organized to provide a direct link between a reactant and its corresponding product, as well as the synthesis and protection reactions.
To enable a regular updating and to support this work, some of the functions requires an additional purchase.
If you have any problem, do not hesitate to send me an email, by explaining the nature of your problem and your phone model.
Make sure to check out my other chemistry app, Molecule Viewer 3D.
Note: ad supported
If you don't like ads there is an ad free version on the market for a dollar :)
Comment or email me with questions or concerns.
The Periodic Table is where all life begins and ends - it’s useful for so many purposes, from your studies to general everyday tasks including medicinal purposes and referencing. Our latest application brings key information to your fingertips - from summaries of an element to the properties of it.
THE PERIODIC TABLE - AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
The Periodic Table is useful in everyday life - have every element in your pocket and find out more from your fingertips.
THE ULTIMATE CHEMISTRY TOOL, IN YOUR POCKET.
Search for any element - find its properties and compare it to other elements on the fly - it’s easy, fast and free. Scroll through the elements to find the one you want or simply search for it. See the elements sorted by state at various temperatures, classifications or properties.
THE ULTIMATE EDUCATION APP FOR ANDROID.
Take a quiz or view a collection of Study Cards on a variety of topics - the Periodic Table app is perfect for revision and education purposes. With the Periodic Table for Android, the world is at your fingertips, literally.
The Periodic Table for Android - the ultimate chemistry tool, just a tap away.
- See all of the elements, their details, atomic structure, boiling point and so much more.
- Compare different elements and improve your productivity.
- Sort the elements by properties, classification or state, instantly.
- Search for any element.
- Use the built-in Study Cards for revision.
Places of Chemistry is a free app by the Royal Society of Chemistry which enables you to discover the location and story behind famous chemistry landmarks.
Where was penicillin discovered? Where was Michael Faraday an apprentice? Who was the first company to supply London with Gas? Use this easy and informative tool to find out more and plan your visit to key chemistry heritage locations.
Places of Chemistry is the perfect travel companion for those interested in finding out more about the history hidden in the places around them. Stepping into history you’ll be able to explore the chemistry that surrounds us finding out where scientists were born, lived, died and where they made ground breaking discoveries and navigate your way around 400 years of chemical history.
The Royal Society of Chemistry is world’s leading chemistry community. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.
* Information and photos for each entry
* Audio guides for selected entries
* Hundreds of images, including precious historical documents
* View images in portrait or landscape orientation
* Maps integration for finding your way to locations of historical importance
* Find places near you
* Search the content for location, scientist’s name and their discoveries
* Explore the entries on the map
* Listen to audio guide whilst accessing the photos for the location
* Save your favourite entries
* Suggest new locations
* Share your favourite locations with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
* Swipe up and down and side to side to view pages
* Currently includes locations based in London and the UK
* Enjoy the app even from the comfort of your home
• Why eating food containing vitamins and minerals is important
• What kinds of food contain vitamins and minerals
• Vitamins: A, C and D
• Minerals: Calcium (Ca), Potassium (K) and Iron (Fe)
• Free gameplay with 4 levels of fun
• Simple tilt controls that are easy to use
• Full instructions on how to play
The Royal Society of Chemistry
The RSC is the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences. Supported by a worldwide network of members and an international publishing business, our activities span education, conferences, science policy and the promotion of chemistry to the public.