It automates the process of opening a browser, trying to visit a webpage, getting redirected to the portal's login, then having to re-type the URL, or worse, go back to the app that opened the browser and re-share.
For developers: Captivate sends a broadcast intent whenever the portal state changes. See more on the GitHub page: https://github.com/zach-klippenstein/captivate
Introducing a totally revamped GAMEO with over 500,000 free and premium games!!
Instantly access the top gaming charts from Google Play
* Most Popular Games
* Top New Games
* Best games in your top game categories
Easily find, launch, and share your games from your "My Games" page.
***HOW DOES IT WORK?***
1. Open GAMEO
2. Pick a game.
- If you have that game installed, the game will launch.
- If you don't have that game yet, you will be directed to the Google Play page where you can download it.
3. Play more games, and have more fun!
***IS IT FREE?***
GAMEO is 100% free and will always be!!! We strive to help people discover better games and have more fun on their smartphones and tablets.
GAMEO offers free games from it's Android App, and from it's website & Windows application (go to: http://gameoapp.com).
- Supports hotspots with multiple step login procedures, popup windows, and any combination of Captive Portal entry fields (username, password, accept terms, etc)
- Target recordings at multiple Wireless Access Points by name (SSID) or location (BSSID)
- Configurable re-checking to promote playback when login expiries whilst connected
This is 3 day DEMO which can be activated into the full version buy purchasing "WiFi Web Login - Activation".
WE ARE AWARE THAT THE RELEASE OF LOLLIPOP HAS CAUSED SOME PROBLEMS FOR THE APP AND ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE
There only workaround is to disable mobile network data before connecting to the WiFi network.
- Coarse (network-based) location: Location based playback targeting, and anonymous usage statistics.
- Full Internet access: Required in order to check for Internet access, and post anonymous usage statistics.
Samsung 4.3 compatibility: http://wifiweblogin.syslynx.co.uk/2013/12/samsung-43-compatibility.html
Android 4.4 KitKat Multiple Window Support: http://wifiweblogin.syslynx.co.uk/2013/12/android-44-kitkat-multiple-window.html