This app includes the most widespread utilites which you may find in Windows and Linux. Everything that is necessary to get information about the IP address or website - now in your device.
The simple interface lets you to know current ip address and get information about any web address, and the special service verify of the connection inform you that there is no internet.
With this app you will be able to:
☆ Get information about any site and its owner (Whois).
☆ Сheck for open ports on your device (port scan / netstat).
☆ See your ip address, and other information about the network to which are connected (Network info).
☆ Сheck the possibility packets to pass through to the destination(Ping).
☆ Trace route.
☆ IP calculator.
☆ Encoding/Decoding url.
☆ Wake on LAN.
☆ DNS Lookup.
* This application works only on mobile data connection - will not work on a wifi network
* Does not works on android 4.2 and above (API doesn't allow it, sorry)
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile and tablet devices.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (in-app upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras (in-app upgrade)
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode (in-app upgrade)
- mass actions in matrix view
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera). (in-app upgrade)
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option. (in-app upgrade)
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
- Scan your Wifi local area network connection to search for machines connected your network while displaying them using their IP address, MAC address & Vendor. Powerful results allow you to keep check on which device is currently connected to your network.
- Search for all devices currently connected to your Local Area Connection Network allowing you to verify there are no unwanted connected users or connections to your wifi.
- Customize the name to your liking by tapping on the IP, for each connected device for easy recognition for later scans using network scanner.
- Fast and extremely accurate scanner to ensure proper results.
- Scan Ports using the built-in port scanner for each individual device or the router itself. Allows you to connect to certain ports.
- Export wifi results to SD card using the export feature in XML format for universal use.
- Helps keep an eye on unwanted usage on school night hours. A must have wifi scanner for parents for parental control.
- Wireless Discovery made easy for your android device.
Ping a website.
Display ping results graphically
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
ping, DNS, whatismyip, speed test, speed-test, speedtest, server, domain, URL, down for everyone, down, wifi, 3g, mobile data, what is my ip, ip, lookup.
You don't have IP Address! No Problem. Just type domain name and you will get IP Address and all other information.
This is very useful & powerful Application to track people as well as fake companies.
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external IP-Adresse (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Show Geo-IP Country
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
Feel free to fork:
All the tools you need to do diagnostic testing of you wired and wireless network.
A simple IP calculator, enabling you to view the network, broadcast address etc as well as calculating the amount of host you could have.
A pinging mechanism allowing you to ping IP addresses as well as domain names.
A nslookup mechanism allowing you to find the IP address of a domain or the domain behind an IP.
A WiFi section which allows you to see all the available WiFi networks within range.
Here you can also view more detailed information about the WiFi networks
A colour coded chart indicating what channel a WiFi network is on as well as its signal strength.
Traceroute allows you to see the path packages take to the destinations
Using the port scanner feature in this app you can check what ports are open on a certain host allowing you to improve security.
If you liked it there's a donate version too <3
Use this app at your own risk. I am not liable for any illegal actions you perform with this tool
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished. IPv6 will follow in an update.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Concerns? Suggestions? I love feedback. Want to help translate this app to another language?
Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also contains a home screen widget to make things even easier.
-- Version 1.7 updates --
* Fixed app restart bug
* Options for 32x32 or 60x60 icons
The information contains
You also can locate in Google maps.
Key words: android, ip lookup for android, ip lookup, ip address finder, find my ip address,ip location,map ip locaton,ip search, domain lookup, domain search, domain location
More from developer
- Vehicle Identification Number( VIN);
- Options codes;
- Engine code;
Only for Volkswagen Group cars:
Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, SEAT.
Also, by entering only the first three characters from VIN it will decode the WMI( World Manufacturer Identifier) for all other car brands.
We are not affiliated with any car dealership or car manufacturer. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
A dictionary with definitions for almost all of the units in the database is also included for your convenience.
Units watch list makes it easy to use for multiple transformation at one time. By using user defined watch list, switching between watch list mode: from input to many or many to output and switching input with output unit, gives a quick way to find the answer you are looking for. Features like algebra calculator, by parsing user input data along with the predefined mathematical formulas helps your smart phone to get smarter.
-Touch the crow to shoot it.
-Touch the screen with your finger somewhere bellow the target symbol as you feel comfortable.
-Move your finger to aim a crow with target symbol.
-With crow aimed, lift your finger to shot.
-Press Menu to pause the game.
"We need a Crow Buster to hire" says a sign nailed up on an old tree. Are you ready for this job? If you are, then hurry up, grab your shotgun and get to work. You have to defend the corn as much as you can from the hungry crows. There are 24 days left to harvest. Do you think you can do it? Will see.
*How to play*
You'll be paid every day based on how much corn was left in the corn field plus how many crows you killed that day minus how many bullets did you shot - fair enough, don't you think?
You will receive a Scarecrow to help you on your job, and a silencer - crows get scared when you shot without a silencer but there are a few coming. Using a silencer the crows calm down, are easy to shot but more are coming. It's up to you how to build a strategy using those items. The Scarecrow is useful when you have a lot of crows in field, to get them out of there, but has limited lifetime so it's also up to you how to use it.
It's also important how you choose what crows to shot. Based on all that you must build your own strategy if you want to be in Top Ten and if you don't want to be fired.
And a final word of advice: think before you shot, be fast and precise.
- Touch and accelerometer sensor support to drive paddle;
- Multiplayer support by multi-touch;
- Play against computer or human player;
- Wood and original look and feel;
- Advanced AI with adjustable 'smartness'
- Variable game speed;