PAT Testing App for your Android Device
Manually log your PAT Testing Results, or if you own a Kewtech SMARTPAT you can control the PAT Tester Remotely using the App.
Using the fully functional Database you can record: Customer contact details, Sites, Locations, Appliance Id and Descriptions as well as optionally choosing to record Make, Model, Fuse, Serial Number, Price and Repair info and notes.
Lists play a big part in speeding up data entry and are fully user configurable.
Scanning of Barcodes are supported for data entry of Appliance Id or Serial Numbers. QR Codes can be read using your main camera where they have been printed out via the App using a compatible Bluetooth Printer which is available as an option.
Record Test Results and the overall test status for Class I, Class II, Lead and PRCD tests together with basic or advanced (individual) visual checks. Limits and Results for each test are pre-configured but can be overwritten if needed or selected from a list. The Resistance Calculator can also be used to set the Limit for Earth Bond.
Both Visual and Electrical Retest Periods can be set manually or calculated automatically using the Risk Assessment tool.
Support for taking photos is also included and are displayed along with all of the other
information on the detailed Review Results screen.
The App can be configured in various ways depending on what PAT Testing information you need to record, for instance:
Choose to display the Extra Information (to record Make, Model, Serial number etc) and/or Detailed Visual Test screens depending on whether you are entering this type of information.
Data can copied over to your PC via cable or transferred using the SimplyPats Desktop WiFi transfer Utility, where it can be imported into the latest SimplyPats Version 7 or SimplyPats Manual Plus Edition PAT Testing Software for Windows based PC’s.
Features at a glance:
- Remote Control Kewtech SMARTPAT.
- Quick Manual entry of data for non downloadable PAT machines.
- Barcode Scanning.*
- Take Photos.*
- Annotations (Arrows) on Photos.
- Comprehensive search and Filter of test results.
- Export data as CSV.
- Easy Custom Test setup for SMARTPAT.
- User definable lists for Appliance Descriptions, Sites, Locations.
- Extra Notes fields, Make Model, Appliance Serial Number which can be switched off if not wanted.
- IET COP Rev 4 Extended Visual Questions (again can be switched off is simple Visual Pass and Fail required.
- Ability to print labels using a Compatible Bluetooth Printer.
- Ability to import SimplyPats data files into app to allow retesting.
- Multiple Barcode label formats including QR and Code39.
- Inbuilt Resistance calculator to calculate resistance of Cables by CSV and length.
- Inbuilt Risk calculator to give suggested IET Cop Rev 4 retest periods.
- Collect customer signature on App on completion of work.
- Email summary of tests direct to Customer.
- Database interchangeable between iOS and Android apps.
- Ability to store 10's of thousands of assets and test results.
- Voice prompts to speak test results and test setup if needed (OFF by Default).
- Add retest events to your Calendar.
- Flip between Dark or Light Colour schemes.
- Charge and repair Codes compatible with SimplyPats.
- Repeat Last Test using SMARTPAT.
- Auto increment Appliance Id (inc Alpha Prefix).
* Certain features or functionality may depend on your device and the hardware available.