Have you tried Springpad, Evernote, Remember the Milk, Wunderlist and other notes or to-do apps for your phone but think there’s just too much going on getting in the way of the actual note-taking? Tags, due-dates, categories, projects, font-styling, notes on the notes, and what-not. Note-taking shouldn’t be work, it should be a simple unloading of your brain to save for later.
With MobisleNotes, we’re going back to basics. It’s the actual digital equivalent of your trusty old notepad. Just write down whatever is on your mind. Done with it? Just check it off. Simple as that. Notes and checklists.
Well, ok. There’s a liiitle bit more:
☞ CHECKLIST/PLAIN TEXT SWITCHING
Writing down ideas, or making a to-do list? Doesn’t matter. Just write, and switch whenever you feel like it.
☞ FOLDERS, REMINDERS AND PASSWORDS
What you need to stay organized and keep your notes safe.
☞ GLOBAL SEARCH
Where did I put that cake recipe? Never fear, global search is here!
☞ NOTE COLLABORATION
Co-work on notes with your friends or better half. Make plans together, share a shopping list or write a novel together.
☞ BACKED UP AND SYNCED ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
iPhone, iPad, Macs or PCs, edit your notes wherever you want and your notes stay synced and backed up.
☞ SHARE NOTES PRIVATELY OR PUBLICLY
Share notes with anyone using a simple URL, keeping them updated as you edit them.
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, ToDo List, 2do, Colornote, Evernote, Task, Memo, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, evernote, gtd, wunderlist, 记事本, 메모장, catch, springpad, Mobisle notes, блокнот, any.do, anydo,
1.photo attachment feature.
2.Password Folder feature.
3.Skin changes and added features.(User-defined skins feature)
4.Internet feature screen capture attached.
5.Internet link address to add notes functionality.
6.Of Internet surfing to clipboard feature to automatically add notes.
7.Add a simple ToDo list folder.
8.Favorites feature of note.
9.quick notes and write capabilities,
10.background and text coloring function.
11.scrap feature (when the background copy of the text auto-save feature)
12.kakaotalk text and image transmission function.
13.Text files stored functions.
14.Text file import function.
15.Cloud Backup (DropBox).
16.data offline backup support (/ sdcard / IncredibleNote /)
1.Notes on the photo attachment capabilities.
- I take a picture and attach notes to add, or select from the gallery feature.
2.Folder on the password feature.
Password to a folder, and the ability to create a list of my own notes.
3.Internet screen capture functionality
- Notes from the Internet, open the screen capture image save function.
- Screen capture image is stored as a connection to the Internet, and view functions.
- Of Internet surfing feature to automatically add text clipboard when copying notes.
- Automatically add the current URL of the current screen to link notes feature.
-The ability to change the color of the entire screen-Incredible Note.
5.write a quick note
- Click the first icon on the main screen when the ability to write directly to the specified folder.
6.modify, and delete the folder name
- After selecting the folder list - when you click a folder name at the top of the folder name can be changed, and deleted.
- Note the contents by clicking the asterisk lifting beams, main notes on the top of the screen displays.
- Main button at the top of the third keulrikhu scrap, auto save up After pressing the Start folder jijeonghu
Phone After pressing the home button or back button, the Internet or to copy text from other apps, you
Written notes are automatically set to the folder. Shin fulfill scrap scrap of Maine Press Must Scrap Exiting.
9.Data offline backup functionality
- By default, the database files and picture files
"/sdcard/IncredibleNote/" folder will be saved
Phones during initialization data does not delete with
"/sdcard/" to initialize, "/sdcard/IncredibleNote" folder
When intact on the cell phone to be placed on the PC, repair paste
(However, some old equipment can not be supported.)
keywords: note, memo, ultra note, simple note, color note, awesome note, evernote, ever note, awesomenote, incredible note, private note, spreingpad, spring pad, one note, onenote, colornote
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
To create a new note just click on the + icon in the top right hand corner. To edit a note which has already been created simply click on the pencil icon to the right of the note. To return back to your list of notes simply press your phones back button or click on the apps icon and title in the top left hand corner of the action bar. To delete a note you simply need to long-press on the note you wish to delete and select the delete option from the menu which pops up.
Product feature bullets
• Use your phone as a diary or notebook
• Create as many new notes as you require
• Edit and save notes
• Delete any old or completed notes
• Navigation via the action bar
- Works on both phones and tablets.
- Customization option like background color and text size
- Semi rich text with options of Bold and Italic font types
- Auto list using dash, number or alphabet
- Home screen and lock screen widgets
- Easy to share notes
- Clipboard suggestions
- Note can be added through Google Now by "note to self" or "take a note" command
- Sync with Google Drive™ ( available as an in app purchase )
- Export to various formats - .txt , .html
Tippani means Notes in Sanskrit.
Notes can be exported and imported to external memory.
Share notes with apps like sms, facebook, email, twitter+++
The app can edit txt-files directly, or import them to the database.
For safety you can backup the database, or export your notes to the SD-card as txt-files.
- Make notes
- Export/import .txt
- Share with other apps (e-mail, facebook..)
- Password protect single notes
- Lock the app with a passcode
- Select if you want to view or edit as standard action
- Use as txt-editor
- Backup and restore
MaxNotes is the best note application on Android with extremely nice experience. It's designed to be very simple to use with powerful functions. Just a single click, you can add a text, checklist, photo or a speech note. You can order these notes with different title or folder classification and browse these note with a convenient way. After you tried the ingenious and practical functions of MaxNotes, you will finally love MaxNotes.
If you have any questions or suggestions for MaxNotes, please send mail to MaxNotesPublic@gmail.com with english or Chinese to contact me. It will be greatly appreciated.
Keywords: note, notes, Memo, text note, checklist, speech, colorNote, InkPad, Note Everything, Catch Notes, FreeNote, Evernote, 小米便签, 印象笔记
N-central Mobile lets you acknowledge issues, add notes to devices, view the details of devices and services, and see the status of automation tasks, scripts and software pushes that N-central is running on your behalf.
The following automation policies can be run on devices:
- AV Defender Quick
- AV Defender Full Scan
- Create Restore Point
- Delete Temporary Files
- Empty Recycle Bin
- Disk Cleanup
- Enable DHCP
- Renew DHCP
- Flush DNS
- Log Off User
- Start Services Set to Auto
- Restart System
- Shutdown System
The following backup operations can be run on devices:
- Full backup
- Incremental backup
- Verify backup
Support for running scripts on devices is also provided.
N-central Mobile also enables you to view the location and perform remote actions on managed mobile devices:
- Send messages
- Update asset information
- Mark as lost
- Reset passwords
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
The application is ideal for anyone who wants to memorize different types of information: either you are entrepreneur, student, professional or manager, who participates in several projects simultaneously.
Silt application is a notepad, where you may write small memos and classify them by color. Each record may later be highlighted or converted into a task. All the unfinished tasks and highlighted records could be tracked in summary.
Records may also include numeric information. In this case your electronic notepad turns into a handy calculator, which automatically calculates various statistical parameters, such as sum, average etc. This feature is great for planning and accounting of expenses, and laboratory works.
- Quick and convenient entering of memos and small notes
- Recording important notes;
- Making color notes
- Simple task management
- Automatic calculation of essential statistical parameters
- Summary of unfinished tasks and important records
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
SEARCH ACROSS YOUR HANDWRITTEN NOTES
Write any keyword to retrieve the notes related to a specific topic, a meeting or a lecture, a contact or a location, etc. MyScript Smart Note recognizes any words you have written instantly.
WRITE NATURALLY AND SHARE YOUR NOTES
Your handwritten words are instantly recognized and can be converted into text (recognition available in 59 languages). Export your meeting or lecture notes to share them as text or PDF with your teammates by email, Facebook®, Twitter®, S-Note®, Dropbox®, Google Drive®, or Evernote®. Copy and paste handwritten text into email, messaging, or social media apps.
EDIT YOUR NOTE WITH GESTURES
As naturally as you write, edit your words on the fly with simple gestures. Strike to erase, split to insert space, and join to put words together, right in your note.
FIND WORD DEFINITIONS
Wonder what a concept exactly means, where a place is located, or the details on a famous person? Interact with words you have written to see their definition in Wiktionary®.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DIGITAL PAPER
Insert, resize or rotate images you can annotate; store notebooks and pages as you want; change your notebook background; rearrange, copy or delete pages as you like.
STORE YOUR NOTES IN THE CLOUD
Store your notes in your preferred cloud solution (Dropbox®, Google Drive®, Evernote®) and share them with your teammates.
The FREE version includes one notebook (10 pages) and you can share your notes as text. Premium features allow you to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share your notes in text and PDF.
Premium Features (available as in-app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages
• Advanced, UNLIMITED export capabilities: export entire notebooks, pages or selection as PDF
• Archive your work (backup/restore)
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azeri, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French (Canada), French (France), Gaelic, Galician, Georgian, German (Austria), German (Germany), Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Plain.txt aims to be gloriously simple, by doing just one thing, and doing that one thing very well: taking plain text notes.
Plain.txt uses Dropbox to sync and store your notes, so you're not tied into someone else's platform. You're free to take your notes elsewhere whenever you want, and open them with whatever app you choose to on the desktop.