A-to-Z (A to Z) Notes is a type of notes archive (we also call it reference), with simple, yet highly effective grouping system: all the notes are added to a Letter of an Alphabet.
This way, you can easily find your note, months after you put it there, enough that you know what it is about. We used to have such system on PC, applied as part of the GTD, in the form of folder/files.
Application is not as advanced in terms of design and functions, as, example, the Springpad (R), but that was not the aim of it.
UI is very convenient, simple, just all u need to quickly write-n-go.
Important: due to lack of time and not big support (few ratings), we'll probably stop development of A-to-Z (A to Z) Notes for the time being. It does what it says, for now it's enough.
+ click "menu" in view mode to protect your note with a password
Please, write any questions/suggestions/bugs to email@example.com, or http://andtek.blogspot.com.
Anything ? :)
★ Several color themes
★ Infinite undo & redo
★ Search & replace
★ Auto & block indentation
★ Keep opened files and changes between sessions
★ Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
★ Character encoding support
★ Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
★ Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, ...)
★ Preview HTML files in browser
★ Bracket matching
★ Go to line
★ Run Scripts in SL4A directly
★ Configurable Shortcuts
Pro version only features:
★ SFTP/FTP support
★ Dropbox, Drive, Box support
★ Custom themes
★ Run external commands through SSH
★ Root mode
Using different character encodings:
★ To open a document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the open file button
★ To create a new document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the new file button
★ You can make this behavior the default in the preference screen
Long pressing the save document button allows you to save a document with a different filename
DroidEdit is specially useful for new generation android tablets with external keyboards like the Asus Transformer.
Try Hacker's Keyboard for a developer friendly virtual keyboard.
You should try the ad supported DroidEdit Free before buying this app. The ad supported version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version except it doesn't have SFTP support, Dropbox support, Custom themes and root mode.
Please rate the app in the market. For bug reports, feature requests or any other subject please use the following contacts:
Mail: droideditapp (at) gmail.com
User Support: http://www.droidedit.com/support/
✔ Password protected note/checklist
✔ Widgets/shortcuts - pin Post-it like notes/folders to your home screen
✔ Widget customization (solid/transparent/translucent color, different size)
✔ Convert note to checklist (lines -> check items)
✔ Attach pictures from camera and gallery
✔ Search and sort
✔ Color title
✔ Readonly mode
✔ Lock screen widget (4x4)
✔ Upload to popular cloud storages
✔ Auto/manual export to SD card
✔ Import .txt from SD card
✔ Archive deleted items
✔ Add to Calendar
✔ Pin to status bar (sticky reminder)
✔ Folders to group notes/checklists
✔ Send data to Google Cloud Print (experimental, download Simple Notepad Cloud Print Addon to enable it)
✔ Web clipping (requires Simple Notepad Webclip Addon)
✔ Custom Fonts (copy .ttf files in $sdcard/simplenotepad/fonts)
✔ Local clipboard to insert frequently used texts and timestamp
✔ Customizable font and background
✔ Clickable links (url, email, phone, and map) in readonly mode
✔ Character/Word count
✔ Voice input
If you have troubles/questions, please mail me instead of using the review comment. FAQ is available in the settings.
Moving app to the SD card disables widgets. Android does not support widgets from SD card. Moving hides shortcut icons too on reboot.
Export/Import are not Backup/Restore. When you export a note/checklist, its text content is saved as .txt file 'without' meta data like color, priority, folder, etc.
Chinese (simplified) - Cye3s
Chinese (traditional) - Ensign Lau
Croatian - Cvita
Czech - rizla, Zbynek Krivka, and DuckDaffy
French - Yozil, anonymous user
German - Reiner Südding, Andre Ramnitz, Frank, HB9KNS, Michael and anonymous users.
Italian - Giovanni Aneloni, Emanuele Brown
Japanese - anonymous user
Korean - 허선영, 김희재, 정성엽, Hoyeon Cho
Polish - Karol Bieńkowski, Argail
Romanian - Cristian Savin
Russian - Oleg Avilov, anonymous user
Spanish - Yamil
Swedish - Mattias
(in case your name is missing, please let me know)
::::::::::: Testimonies ::::::::::::
Featured as Best Android Apps of the Month on AndroidTapp
"If you love scrap-booking and note-taking this app can bring the power of several medium in one place," - AndroidTapp.
“While handwriting and text notes are ten-a-penny, when it comes to recording media like photos and videos alongside your written thoughts, the field gets a lot thinner. Luckily the popular iOS app NoteLedge is finally on Android, and compatible with devices using version 3.0 and above.” – Make Use Of
Powerful Editing Tools:
- A full set of styli including a pencil, a crayon, and three types of brushes
- Stylish handwriting with adjustable colors, opacity and sizes
- Moveable text boxes
- Insert photos from your album or camera
- Take notes and record audio simultaneously
- Add multiple video/audio recordings to enrich the contents
- Export audio recordings as WMV files to your device
Capture ideas instantly:
- No more wait time! Instantly enter the note editing page directly as you open NoteLedge. NoteLedge is one of the few note-taking apps that give you instant access!
- Jot down ideas with smooth handwriting and drawing tools
- Add captions to photos by drawing or typing on the inserted images
Keep Everything Organized:
- File dates and size info are provided for your convenience
- Use the file clone feature to create a copy of your note, with just a few taps!
- Back up your notes to the popular cloud storage options such as Dropbox and Google Drive and with more to come!
Share Your Life the Easiest Way:
- Post your creative notes on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo
- Export your notes as PNG files to Gallery
Become our fan on NoteLedge to learn more about our dedication, fan events and our great products!
We value your feedback, but we cannot answer you in the comments. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment in our Facebook fan page, we are committed to serve our customers.
The myBook Lite application conveniently groups these tools in one application to allow a user to maximize organization, interoperability and efficiency.
myBook Lite is a "try before you buy" version of the myBook Standard Edition. It is limited functionality and also limited number of entries compared to the Standard Edition. If you like the application, please support the developer by purchasing the Standard Edition, which has unlimited entries and full save/export capability.
Also please remember that only the Standard Edition will export or save to files (csv, txt, vcs...etc.), this is NOT available in the Lite Edition, so there is no way to transfer data from the Lite Edition to the Standard so please switch to the Standard before storing hundreds of useful events ;)
We would love to get your feedback, to make a better product. Please send your comments and user experiences on our support page: www.myBook-mobile.com/contact.html
Currently Supports Android 2.1 & up Operating Systems
(Optimized for 10 inch 1280 x 800 screens and 7 inch 800 x 480 screens)
Calendar – Event Scheduling and Alarms in Easy views: Year, Month, Week & Day
Contacts – Save, View, Sync and Prioritize Contact information and Photo
Task Lists – Save, View, Update Status and Prioritize
Notes – Save, List, Sort and View Text Notes, Memos…etc.
Save Multiple Projects – Business, School, Personal…etc.
Supports Google Android Speech to Text typing for fast easy data input and updating.
Features available in Standard Version:
All Lite features
Import and Export common formats – txt, csv, vcalendar & vcard
Save unlimited amounts of projects events and lists
Password protection for projects
Priority Support for first 6 months
Product Website: www.myBook-mobile.com
Developer Website: www.indeaengineering.com/products.html
Support Form (for fastest response):
Keywords: mybook, organizer, personal organizer, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar, schedule, events, reminder, address book, month, day, year, alarm, alert, vcal, vcard, text, tasklist, task list, memo, notepad, productivity, organization, phone number, address, email, planner, daily planner, event planner
Fliq Notes provides you with a simple and straightforward notepad editing experience.
Create, edit, sort, search, categorize, color, password protect, and share your notes! Never lose track of an important note again.
For Cloud Backup and Multi-Device Sync: Learn more about our premium cloud subscriptions at https://fliq.markspace.com
Please note: You can purchase premium cloud subscriptions via Google's in app purchase service.
For Desktop Sync: Requires purchase of The Missing Sync for Android, available for PC or Mac. Learn more at http://www.markspace.com/android
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Amazon Kindle Fire HD with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: This is the free trial version, in which the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
Ideas, tasks, shopping list, e-mail, please use such as in the message.
Facebook, it can be shared Twitter, such as e-mail.
Creation date, you can sort by modified date.
Also I can easily search past notes.
- Note share of
- Designed for tablets
- Usable portrait or landscape
Made in Japan.
© woodsmall inc.
With Note list you can quickly write notes, todo items and write down all your ideas and reminders. Use the folder structure to keep all your notes organized. Looking for a simple yet powerful material design notepad app for your Android device, Note list is it.
• Easy to use - Large notepad for writing notes, optimized for phones and tablets
• Organize notes - Store your notes in folders and archive folders.
• Sync notes - Synchronize notes on multiple devices with Google Drive™
• Quick access - Add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly open the notepad editor to create new notes.
• Reminders - Add reminders to notes and check completed notes.
• Backup/Restore - Keep your notes save by using the backup manager or synchronization function.
• Language support for: English, Dutch, German, Spanish.
Pro upgrade features
• Use Note list ads free.
• Note widget.
• Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font color, Highlight color markup options.
• Calendar view.
Thousands of users worldwide are using Note list every day, install and try it out yourself.
--- Before installing ---
To keep your notes save use the build in backup manager regularly, it's best to copy the backup to your PC from time to time in case your device get's lost or damaged.
ABOUT MOVIUS MYIDENTITIES
The only smartphone application in the market to provide you with multiple phone numbers on the same device using either TDM voice or VoIP.
Movius myIdentities not only contains all the standard features of a dialer including a log and access to the contact list but makes it easy for a user to select the phone line to be used when calling.
Phone calls made and received on the private persona shows the home icon, while calls made on the work persona show the work icon.
The unified log not only shows phone calls but also SMS and voicemail along with an indicator of the associated phone line with the event. This gives users a central location to access all communications needs.
Being a simple downloadable application on either Google Play or iTunes, operators who deploy the Movius myIdentities Dial Pad don’t need to worry about cumbersome deployment scenarios and client maintenance projects.
And last but not least, the voice and messaging separation provided by the Movius myIdentities dial pad solution gives operators the opportunity to offer two plans, one for each phone line.
The Movius myIdentities dial pad solution provides security, privacy and revenue generation to both consumers and operators. For more information please visit www.moviuscorp.com.
THIS VERSION HAS BEEN TESTED ON THE FOLLOWING HANDSET MODELS
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Ace
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Mini
Motorola Droid RAZR
HTC One V
Sony Xperia Ray
Corresponds to the percentage calculation arithmetic , % , it is equipped with a memory function .
It is a computer that does not correspond to the function operation .
It is a calculator of the calculation addition, subtraction , multiplication , division , percentages , can be .
※Cute mouse calculator is free , but you can hide the ads by purchasing the extension plug-in .
[ Main function ]
- Can be calculated by the Home widget
- If you exit the app in the middle of a calculation , it holds the value of all
- Copy to clipboard by pressing and holding the calculation result
- Input the number of digits to 12 digits
- Can be used in vertical screen in horizontal screen
-DEL 1 character at a time deleted when you tap the key
-DEL Clear entry in the long- press the key
- Support for tablet
- Clear entry when you tap the C / CE when the memory function is ON
- All Clear Press and hold the C / CE when the memory function is ON
- Can change the theme
- Can change the font
The vibration when you touch : ON / OFF
Memory function : ON / OFF
Saving Values : ON / OFF
Theme : black / white / red / yellow / blue / green
Font : ROBOTO / SERIF / SERIF BOLD / SERIF ITALIC / SANS SERIF / SANS SERIF BOLD / SANS SERIF ITALIC
[ Operating environment ]
Android OS 2.3 or more
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Export/Import your data for backups and/or transfer to other devices.
To help organize, change Notebook color to Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, White, or Black.
In addition to notebook colors, enhance organization by sorting your notebooks by Create Date (newest to oldest), Notebook Name (alphabetical), Last Opened(most recently opened to oldest), or group the notebooks by their color.
Long Press notebook for quick access to edit labels, notebook color, or to deleted the selected notebook. Touch notebook, add notes, touch color coded tab to change notebook tab. Click on the left and right arrows to navigate/add new pages to the tab. Tabs are color coded and allow you to add text to label them. Notes save automatically. Option to email or text notebook contents also. Ability to select individual tabs to email/text.
Click on Highlighter to toggle highlighting of text on and off.
Long Press on Notebook Tabs for more options to edit tab default settings, and Delete current page.
Ability to change default page font. Choose between 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 22 font size. Save default font size for each notebook tab.
Ability to change default page and tab label font style. Choose between the Default Android text and Segoe Script. Save defaults for each tab.
Ability to move app from phone to SD card from device settings.
Great app to satisfy your notepad and notebook needs. This note organizer is a simple and effective way to keep track of your notes.
You can also, for claritiy, provided their term notes / shopping lists with certain colors.
A sorting by alphabet, color and type of note is also possible.
A backup to SD card is present.
The app can also be exported to an SD card.
The application will be with the next update yet added some features!