1.photo attachment feature.
2.Password Folder feature.
3.Skin changes and added features.(User-defined skins feature)
4.Internet feature screen capture attached.
5.Internet link address to add notes functionality.
6.Of Internet surfing to clipboard feature to automatically add notes.
7.Add a simple ToDo list folder.
8.Favorites feature of note.
9.quick notes and write capabilities,
10.background and text coloring function.
11.scrap feature (when the background copy of the text auto-save feature)
12.kakaotalk text and image transmission function.
13.Text files stored functions.
14.Text file import function.
15.Cloud Backup (DropBox).
16.data offline backup support (/ sdcard / IncredibleNote /)
1.Notes on the photo attachment capabilities.
- I take a picture and attach notes to add, or select from the gallery feature.
2.Folder on the password feature.
Password to a folder, and the ability to create a list of my own notes.
3.Internet screen capture functionality
- Notes from the Internet, open the screen capture image save function.
- Screen capture image is stored as a connection to the Internet, and view functions.
- Of Internet surfing feature to automatically add text clipboard when copying notes.
- Automatically add the current URL of the current screen to link notes feature.
-The ability to change the color of the entire screen-Incredible Note.
5.write a quick note
- Click the first icon on the main screen when the ability to write directly to the specified folder.
6.modify, and delete the folder name
- After selecting the folder list - when you click a folder name at the top of the folder name can be changed, and deleted.
- Note the contents by clicking the asterisk lifting beams, main notes on the top of the screen displays.
- Main button at the top of the third keulrikhu scrap, auto save up After pressing the Start folder jijeonghu
Phone After pressing the home button or back button, the Internet or to copy text from other apps, you
Written notes are automatically set to the folder. Shin fulfill scrap scrap of Maine Press Must Scrap Exiting.
9.Data offline backup functionality
- By default, the database files and picture files
"/sdcard/IncredibleNote/" folder will be saved
Phones during initialization data does not delete with
"/sdcard/" to initialize, "/sdcard/IncredibleNote" folder
When intact on the cell phone to be placed on the PC, repair paste
(However, some old equipment can not be supported.)
keywords: note, memo, ultra note, simple note, color note, awesome note, evernote, ever note, awesomenote, incredible note, private note, spreingpad, spring pad, one note, onenote, colornote
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License 2014-2015 app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
In addition, Google Tasks and To-Do List interoperable support.
Key features include:
- To-Do List functionality (Google Tasks work with, and the list of priorities can be set by dragging.)
- To-Do List Alarm functions.
- Google docs and sync.
- Collection of functions (one document in multiple folders, you can register.)
- View mode support (Google docs you can see exactly as in the editing.)
- Quick navigation support (multi-touch gesture of document editing document conversion is easy to use.)
- Add privacy features
(If your Google account password is not correct, do not run applications)
- Automatic synchronization
- Select the folder synchronization feature
- Added the option to list view
- Privacy (Google account password is not correct, do not run if the application).
- Undo, redo functionality added
- Add To-Do list Widgets
- Shares applied Intent
- Add To-Do list sorting options
- Notes displays the parent folder list
- Add Note widgets
- Add a theme (black)
- Add Night mode
- Add Google tasks synchronization changes list
- Add notes text search
- Add manual save
- open text file support
- Add Starred
- Add Capture map
- To-Do list widget 5 squares horizontal
- Insert Special Characters
- popup note
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
Have you tried Springpad, Evernote, Remember the Milk, Wunderlist and other notes or to-do apps for your phone but think there’s just too much going on getting in the way of the actual note-taking? Tags, due-dates, categories, projects, font-styling, notes on the notes, and what-not. Note-taking shouldn’t be work, it should be a simple unloading of your brain to save for later.
With MobisleNotes, we’re going back to basics. It’s the actual digital equivalent of your trusty old notepad. Just write down whatever is on your mind. Done with it? Just check it off. Simple as that. Notes and checklists.
Well, ok. There’s a liiitle bit more:
☞ CHECKLIST/PLAIN TEXT SWITCHING
Writing down ideas, or making a to-do list? Doesn’t matter. Just write, and switch whenever you feel like it.
☞ FOLDERS, REMINDERS AND PASSWORDS
What you need to stay organized and keep your notes safe.
☞ GLOBAL SEARCH
Where did I put that cake recipe? Never fear, global search is here!
☞ NOTE COLLABORATION
Co-work on notes with your friends or better half. Make plans together, share a shopping list or write a novel together.
☞ BACKED UP AND SYNCED ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
iPhone, iPad, Macs or PCs, edit your notes wherever you want and your notes stay synced and backed up.
☞ SHARE NOTES PRIVATELY OR PUBLICLY
Share notes with anyone using a simple URL, keeping them updated as you edit them.
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, ToDo List, 2do, Colornote, Evernote, Task, Memo, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, evernote, gtd, wunderlist, 记事本, 메모장, catch, springpad, Mobisle notes, блокнот, any.do, anydo,
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
- Capture all your ideas with photo and text notes;
- Record audio and video notes;
- Create checklists;
- Offline access to your notes;
- Time reminders;
- Location reminders;
- Use tags to label so that you can find your notes easily;
- Subfolder support;
- Create your TODO list for every note;
- Protect your notes with lock screen;
- Search notes;
- Specify a location for every note on map;
- Share notes VIA email, twitter, facebook;
- Sync notes across any mobile devices and nimbus.everhelper.me
Springpad users will enjoy our product! Some Springpad users are already using our extensions and apps.
Support Forum -http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21580-nimbus-products/?category=11835
A few examples of how you can use Nimbus Note:
- Are you a businessman whose every minute is planned days ahead? Even working at such a pace you can always keep tabs on things. Nimbus will help you avoid forgetting the important while remembering the useful and sharing your notes conveniently with colleagues and business partners.
- Are you a student doing thesis research? When there is too much information to process, it's quite a painstaking process, and it's quite difficult not to get overwhelmed. Nimbus will help you keep the most important information readily available, organize the data, as well as remember about all and any important events at every stage of your research.
- Are you a writer finding it hard to part with a laptop? Nimbus will help you make sure not a single thought goes unrecorded and take notes whenever convenient no matter where you are. You no longer have to worry about misplacing that information, because it's all stored in a secure place, on a drive that's always available.
How do I view images in full size?
You need to uncheck the Fit screen size. Then you will be able to zoom in and out on text or images with the help of two fingers.
How do I zoom in or out?
Nimbus Note has the standard two-finger zooming.
What does "Fit screen size" stand for in note settings?
"Fit screen size"' means the contents of a note are displayed as a single column, which is more convenient when a mobile device is used for viewing. There may be cases when you need to view a note the way it is on the site or just view it in full size. Then all you need to do is uncheck the 'Fit screen size' mode.
* highlight, annotate, and sticknote on embed webview
* Organize text note, picture, bookmarks etc into lists
* Sync data with diigo.com
* Mark webpages as "read later" in desktop browsers, then read it on the phone
* Login in with many ways
Organize yourself and make the best out of your device by taking different kinds of Notes:
* Simple Notes: a simple note with the keyboard
* Checklist Notes: create checklists under each title and cross whatever have been done from it
* Photo Notes: take notes with your camera (for example take a photo of the board or a paper)
* Video Notes: take a video as a note during classes or meetings
* Audio Notes: capture an audio note of your professor, lecturer, friends or yourself during or after a lecture. (P.S. you can leave the recorder running and take other notes at the same time)
* Drawing Notes: want to draw something? we support that as well and it works with all android devices.
* Permissions *
-Read/Write from SD card.
* Supported Screen Sizes *
This app is optimized to all screen sizes. Phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets and more.
* Hashtags *
#Ultimate_Notes_Taker #UNT #Notes #taking_notes #writing #drawing #recording #audio #video #photo #picture #camera #camera_notes #photo_notes #students #students_notes
It is available for you to take notes, keep a diary, write down ideas, create a shopping list, etc. Moreover, it supports text, photo, voice memos, handwriting, painting etc. which can help you make your life well organized.
- GNotes supports cloud synchronization, and all notes can be synchronized with Gmail as well.
- Text, checklist, photo, image, voice memos, handwriting, painting are all available in GNotes.
- “Reminders” can be set in notes, and “Lock” can enhance privacy of your data.
- “Search” can help you find the exact info anywhere in GNotes.
- Data can be both imported and exported.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
The project was created by the absence of such applications compatible with old phones and old versions of Android that would propose, however, an attractive look and aligned with the most recent design of the Google operating system
The application left the closed Beta but it's still in Beta stage, so please report any misbehaviour.
Follow the developments and post your comments and advice on Google+ Beta Comunity at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112276053772152071903
Help to complete translations is needed, if you want give me an hand please send me an e-mail!
Actually the following functions are implemented:
☆ Android KitKat-ready appearance
☆ Add, modify, delete notes
☆ Manage active and archived notes
☆ Share notes
☆ Note searching
☆ Batch operations choosing multiple notes
☆ Export/import notes to backup
☆ Animations activables/deactivables
☆ Multimedia attachments
☆ To-do list
☆ Sketch-note mode
☆ Gesture actions
☆ Multilanguage: more than 15 languages supported!
You can find a complete changelog inside the application settings menu!
SomNote is the best journal app that over 3+ million users already picked! Along with a beautifully designed user interfaces, it offers high-speed access. Moreover, you can change fonts for free and it allows you to attach pictures or documents on the journals. Journals and attached files can be automatically synced so you can view it on all your devices, including PCs and iPads. Synced journals and files can be restored safely even after you've reformatted your devices. The future of journal is in SomNote. Check it out now!
- Taking a journal: Take journals and edit with SomNote. You can take pictures and attach it and also put a picture you draw yourself into a note. Wanna read pdf and text files? Just pull it from PC and read it on your mobile device.
- Making a folder: Folder feature is now included in SomNote. Make any folder in any color and name you like - categorize all your notes according to your taste.
- Protecting your secret: SomNote will protect your journals. You can lock your journal, folder, and even SomNote itself. Keep your secret journals safe from others with ease!
- Finding your journals: You can find every journal with the search menu. It will instantly highlight every note and folder simultaneously as you type what you want to find.
★ Extra features
- Auto sync: Every journal and file written and attached in SomNote will be synced automatically after you log-in. SomNote will keep everything you write safely even if you initialize or lose your mobile.
- Theme: Meet special SomNote, picking up themes designed in various ways.
- Font: Four beautiful fonts are waiting for you in the setting menu in addition to basic system fonts and more gorgeous fonts are coming. Stay tune with SomNote!
- Sort: You can sort your journals by a date and alphabetical order and we will add more sorting methods steadily.
- Restore: When you activate automatic backup, you can also restore a note at a point of time you want with "time machine" function and also restore even a deleted note from the trash. Try it on SomNote web.
If you have any problem or question about SomNote, please contact us by email below. We will always answer your question and help you use SomNote better everyday!
- User suppport: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SomNote web: http://somcloud.com
As seen on Lifehacker:
"Extensive Notes Is a Ridiculously Full Featured Note-Taking App for Android"
** Look for Extensive Notes in the October print edition of Inc. Magazine **
** If you prefer a more simplistic interface check out classic notes **
* Note various questions and answers via media tools
* Unit converter - Convert length, area, planetary age and weight, liquid volume, time, bandwidth, temperature, flow rate, fuel, power, energy, acceleration, pressure, circular
* Ohms law calculator
* Decibels of change calculator
* Artist image lookup
* BMI Calculator
* Random password generator
* Note attachments such as PDF, word, Powerpoint and so on using extensive notes notepad
* Extensive notes notepad can also easily import notes via SD card & web URL
* Note qr codes and barcode Notes
* Extensive notes notepad can easily import CSV files as todo
* Import Contacts in the form of to-do tasks
* Export notes as text
* Note and lookup slang terms
* Note and look various word questions and answers
* Easily export the entire note database to SD card which allows for easily going from free to pro version or as a simple means of backup.
* Import/Restore notes database via SD
* Text-to-Speech (TTS) which allows for notes to be read back to you.
* With extensive notes notepad you can also prioritize notes according to you and the order of importance within your everyday life
* Extensive notes notepad also allows for you to easily share notes socially such as through Facebook, twitter, or via e-mail, SMS, etc
* Sort notes for easier filtering
* Search notes for keywords or via hash tags
* Extensive notes notepad also allows for Geotagging of notes to remember locations and also allows for looking up street address if available using the longitude and latitude.
* Support for multiple audio notes
* Support for multiple video notes
* Support for multiple image notes
* Various calculators such as sales tax calculator, discount calculator, temperature calculator, mortgage calculator, tip calculator and so on.
* Support for paint notes
* Attach multiple note files
* Attach images to notes via Gallery
* Attach images to notes via Camera
* Attach mp3s and other audio to notes
* Attach avis and other video to notes
* Private notes - Lock notes so no one can read them
* Login screen
* Paint notes - Draw notes using your finger
* Stick notes to status bar
* Comment support - Add comments to existing notes.
* Sub notes support
* Auto-save note features
* Auto Backup
* Folder Support
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Notepad features nearly 100 different notes icons so you can customize statusbar notes to your liking rather than be restricted to a single icon.
* Support for notes shortcuts to home screen
* Support for notes alarms and reminders using the built in system or using Google calendar.
* Extensive notes also has todo / to-do support
* Note Web accounts
* Note Stopwatch values
* Note Thesaurus values - Using the thesaurus tool you can easily find similar words.
* Multiple thesaurus providers
* Note Dictionary definitions
* Multiple dictionary providers
* Note and lookup Abbreviations
* Note and lookup various postal codes
* Note various conversions
* Note and convert temperature, weight, height and more
* Note related words
* Note New York Times NewsWire articles
* Note Digg headlines
* Note and lookup slang words
* Note Word suggestions
* Note Word usage examples
* Conversions - convert between various values
* Checklist & todo
* Shopping list & grocery list
* Adjust notes image size - choose between small or large note images
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
(Includes simple yet awesome Widget)
Note Taker makes it possible for you to make quick notes, memo, shopping list and to do lists. With its simple and warm notepad editing experience you will get your job done with ease. We have kept the user interface extremely simple and have chosen warm color note looks which are minimalistic and soothing for the eye.
HOW TO USE
To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the top of the main screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title. Take your notes, memos or to-do lists. You don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
Place (stick) the widget to your home screen. The widget would show your active number of notes. You can click on the “Notes” to view all of your notes. Or you can use the quick note button on the widget to take a quick note. The widget will update only when you save a new note and therefore it not going to drain your battery.
If you want, you can write your entire text in the first line of the note. This will allow you to see your entire note in the main list itself and you wouldn’t have to open it to read.
Also available on Windows Phone!
Real user Reviews from Windows Phone app store.
• “Simple but superb note taking app”
• “Easy to use and saves on its own, I love it”
• “Best free note taking app in the market!”
• “I use it every day for taking my notes and for making my shopping lists”
Forget notepad, wordpad, evernote, onenote and all other note taking applications which are slow and overwhelms you with features you never want. When you want a plain simple fast and effortless note taker for your phone, NoteTaker is all you want.