1st Baby Phone is a game recommended for children between 1 and 5 years old.
Turn your smartphone or tablet into a fun toy phone. Your child will spend hours making calls while learning the numbers. After all, how many times have your baby seen you using the phone and wanted to do the same?
- Colorful buttons and fun design;
- Each key plays a different tone as the real sound;
- The typed numbers are shown in the numeric display;
- Allows kids to simulate calls;
- The app record the sounds and play randomly (new!);
- Vibration when playing the keys (feature not available on some devices);
- Simulates a phone call when you tap the send button;
- 10 different characters to talk (5 boys and 5 girls);
- The toddlers can choose between 5 different skins;
- Also compatible with tablets 7", 8" and 10";
- Multitouch function.
History of the application:
I created the 1st Baby Phone app for my 4 year old daughter can call the friends without running the risk of making a true call. Additionally, we like to teach numbers in a way that is fun for her, and she always shows great interest in entering numbers that we dictate to her. She loves it! Tested with many kids and babies and all of them enjoy it a lot.
If you have any hint for how to improve the 1st Baby Phone, I will be very happy to receive your comment.
In case of problems:
If you encounter any problems while using the 1st Baby Phone, please contact before simply make a bad rating.
- The key colors were chosen by my daughter, Helena;
- The voices used in the application are of Helena;
- While recommending for children over 1 year, my other daughter, Clarice, who has only six months, is fascinated with the colors and sounds of the application.