HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
» Exclusively on Android!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, repeating within a time period, sound and vibrate optional
• Home screen / lock screen widget
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Motivational images
• Export to CSV
• Google Fit integration
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
There are many things which you may want to improve. HabitBull can be used as a planner in building habits like taking your pills regularly, exercise, or keep to a diet. It can also be used as a helper for people suffering from memory problems. As for your vices, HabitBull can be a useful goal tracking tool, or a smart notebook, to assist you while breaking bad habits like nail-biting, drinking alcohol and even improving your dating skills.
It is entirely up to you, really. But why not give it a try and have a convenient helper on the go?
✓ Habit Streak Plan helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
Access the help page via the ? button and tap the top right day counter to get a tip for each day to introduce you to Habit Streak.
Using GoalTracker to set goals for the upcoming week, month or even a longer period, in areas like family, personal growth, financial budget, health, socializing, hobbies and career etc.
Need more information? Go to the website:
Would you like to know the latest news of GoalTracker? Go to our blog:
How does it work?
1. Setup your goals with target value and time limit.
2. Check in the value you has been completed in each time period.
3. GoalTracker will take care the rest of the things: calculating the progress, visualizing the data, reminding you persist in your goal.
For your dreams
Everyone has dreams, they can be small or big, dreams are consist of small goals, GoalTracker can help you break down the goals into steps, achieving your goals step by step and then you can reach your dreams.
★★★Good habit builder
GoalTracker can help you build up good habits like do exercise, drink enough water every day, read books and so on.
★★★Bad habit terminator
GoalTracker can help you get away from bad habits like smoking, drinking, eat too many junk food, etc.
★★★Smart TODO list
You can use GoalTracker as a TODO list, but it is more than a TODO list.
★★★Motivate your life
Everyone dreams about places to see, people to meet, and things to do in their lifetime. But too often we lose sight of those dreams and get buried in everyday busyness and demands. GoalTracker will inspire you to seize and act on a range of dreams.
★★★Clean and clear
GoalTracker has a clean and clear UI which make it very easy to be used.
• Support Yes/No and Numeric goals
• Support Trackable and UnTrackable goals
• Individual alarm for each goal
• Flexible enough for each type of goals: daily/weekly/monthly goal. For example: drink 10 glass of water every day, read 50 pages of book weekly.
• Smart enough for auto adjusting the target value according to the goal's actual progress.
• Setting motivational image for each goal
• Progress bar and Pie chart visualize the progress of the goal
• Calendar helping you to review your performance in the past days.
Keyword: success, goal tracker, achievement, habit tracker, TODO list, personal tool, tracking goal
Goal Tracker & Habit Streak will help you by keeping track of your progress.
It is inspired by Jerry Seinfeld’s Productivity Secret:
”…get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step is to get a big magic marker.
...for each day that you do your task, put a big mark over that day. After a few days you’ll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You’ll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain.
...Don’t break the chain.”
All free. No adds, no in-app purchases.
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly habits/goals.
Weekly progress calendar view. Log all habits/goals on one screen.
Schedule weekly habits/goals for any combination of week days.
Notifications. You don't forget to take action.
Widgets (only Android 4.0 and later). Your habits/goals are at your fingertips.
Monthly calendar view. Log all days on one screen.
Habit/Goal export to Dropbox and local storage (/storage/sdcard/Goal Tracker Habit Streak). You never lose your habits/goals.
Google Play backups.Your habits/goals should be transferred to your new devices (depends on your settings).
"Sow a thought and you reap an action;
sow an act and you reap a habit;
sow a habit and you reap a character;
sow a character and you reap a destiny."
Emerson, Ralph Waldo
License Some rights reserved by anieto2k
Create a new goal or objectives or habit, then each day as you complete it, just check off of your list.
- Create the daily goals or objectives or habits that you want to build.
- Choose the image
- Everyday check off to list whenever you do it.
You’ve wished to quit smoking, work on your fitness and lose a couple of pounds a thousand times but your wishes never came true? Your problem is what most often stands in the way to a healthy lifestyle: you cannot change your life until you get into a number of healthy habits. You don’t have any clues how to do that? The Habitizer application makes getting into healthy habits simple and easy.
• Choose a healthy habit that meets your goal on the list or think of your own habit. Anyway, it’s all up to you. There’s no need to tailor your goals to the provided templates.
• If you are in two minds about your goal, complete a short test to get a clue.
• Use the application facilities to adjust the selected habits. Chose the time and conditions of getting the habit.
• Use the simple and effective habit organizer to watch your habits over time. Habitizer will recurrently remind you of the target goal, monitor your progress, and record all your milestones on the way to success. Just have a look at your smartphone to be aware of your current status.
• As soon as your habit period expires, the application provides you with a final progress report. And what’s more, you can share the news on your success with your friends in a social network.
The application stores a record of all your completed periods and attained goals, so that you could access them any time.
Habitizer is a perfect tool to assist you in getting healthy habits and, consequently, living a healthy lifestyle. Make your dreams come true, make a crucial step on the way to healthy life!
* Track your habit every day on a calendar
* See how far you have to go, what your longest streak has been and your current streak
* Create a widget to instantly be reminded of your progress whenever you switch on your device
* Feel proud about filling up your calendar with little golden stars!
* Change the default "21 days" setting to something more to your liking
This app works best for single activities performed daily. Like getting up early, reading a little, writing a little, coding etc. After a while you just won't feel like breaking your streak and create a gap in your line of stars. Great motivation to just GET THE DAMN THING DONE!
Let Good Habits Drive You To Success!
Track your habits and live a more organized life with the brand new iPro Habit Tracker. To track your progress, you need to set measurable goals. Goals can be attained if you have good habits. Whether it is your health, career, business or any personal goal, you can now achieve it by tracking your good habits and making them a part of your routine. With the iPro Habit Tracker, you can track your habits easily which in turn helps you move ahead on the path of progress. It also helps you break your bad habits by helping you mark the habit as negative. It comes with a simple feedback system that lets you decide on any new habits to be followed. It works with minimal clicks and ensures that you do not forget any of your habits.
Though built on similar lines as Habit Streak, Routinely, My Effectiveness Habits, Habit Droid, it comes armed with additional features and can be used easily even if you are new to the applications world. Whether it is taking that protein loaded shake or going for a walk, you will not miss out on anything that is good for you. Use this application and make your good habits ‘die hard’!
iPro Habit Tracker can track daily and recurring activities including:-
• Get up early in the morning
• Exercise / Go to Gym / Meditation
• Controlling diet
• Reading Book
• Cycling / Swimming
• Control Smoking / Coffee
• Meditation etc.
Some of the key features of iPro Habit Tracker are as follows:
• Custom date as Start date for habit.
• Edit old data of the habit.
• Widget to track habits easily from home screen.
• Can have YES/NO and Number habits, using which you can create different kinds of habits such as
o Getting up early (Yes/No)
o Going to gym for 5 days/week (Number/Week)
o Drinking 8 glasses of water (Number/Day)
• There are predefined habits you can add.
• Associate inbuilt Icon or custom image with habit.
• Habit can be marked as Positive or Negative and system will show progress according to the same.
• Sorting by parameters ( Name/Progress/Type/Created Date )
• Filter habits by period of time ( Today/Current Week/Current Month/ All )
• Pie chart and bar chart for quick overview.
• Backup and restore the data
• Exports Data in CSV file and helps analyze the Habit Log in excel.
Pro version released with :-
• More Widgets
• Detailed export
• Multilingual support
Keywords: Best Habit tracker, Habit, Habit Tracker, track me, track my habit, track myself, goal tracker, habit chart, habit flow, build habit, habit builder, habit maker, habit calendar, key habits, habit helper, habit life, bad habit, good habit, improve habit, quit habit, habit forming
Simply put: use bars to track things.
Visually observing progress helps us to feel invested in completing our goals. The short and long term interaction with these goals can help build and maintain focus as well as increase development of solidified habits, all through reminders, statistics, and rewarded progression.
We created RTB to have a fun way to "Level Up" different aspects of our lives.You can use it seriously, for important Goals you want to keep track of, or you can use it playfully, for anything you can think up. Simply make a new bar and start Tracking the amount you do something, start a timer to automatically track the time you spend doing it, or make a List of ToDo's to check off what you've done! What are you waiting for? Go Level Up your life!!
- Active Time Tracking
- Set Goals to Achieve
- ToDo List
- Custom Reminders for Goal/List
- Unlimited Goals!
- Color Your Lists and Goal Bars!
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Stats
- Editable Data! (edit in daily bar graph)
- Time/Amount Tracking
- Level Up by tracking Experience Points (XP)
- Export to CSV
- FAQ section for help
How does it work?
1. Name the Activity to Track. (Be creative!)
2. Pick category of bar: Level Up, Achieve Goal, or List (more information in FAQ)
3.You choose the type: Time spent or # of "Reps."
(Activities can often be Tracked with either type, so choose freely!)
ToDo List Examples:
Help and Support
**Please send us feedback so we can make the app even better! Your comments/questions help us make a better game for EVERYONE!! (And seriously, we'll probably implement most things you ask us to...so just ASK!!)**
**Get the most out of your app, check Stitcher or iTunes for the new, "Habits 2 Goals" podcast.
Please test the FREE/LITE Version TODAY RISK FREE and see for yourself!
---- FEATURED ----
NY Times | C|Net | TEDx | Mashable.com | Lifehacker.com | Lifehack.org | KUSP.org | dotTech.org | Southwest Airlines, Spirit Magazine | dozens of other top productivity blogs!
"With regular use of The Habit Factor®, you can develop any habit necessary to achieve any goal you set for yourself."
~Brian Tracy (Author of Goals!)
AudioBook Just released!** (Audible, Amazon & iTunes)
Join The Habit Factor Challenge and enter win a new ipad Air!
• Be weary of 1 star reviews since they can test the FREE/LITE first! (curious isn't it?)
• The ONLY app with Habit Alignment Technology™ Proven, innovative process to align habits to goals to achieve your goals faster!
• The ONLY app that recognizes, appreciates and understands the DIFFERENCE between HABITS & GOALS! Compare, other apps make no distinction!
Join The Habit Factor Challenge and enter win a new ipad Air!
"Great app guys! Sharing it with all my clients and on every keynote I do for changing habits." @rsbst via Twitter
• View Charts % of habit achievement toward Goals!
• Discover the science and philosophy behind this practical goal achievement process
• Top #10 Productivity App in 3 Continents! (iTunes)
• Praised by top coaches & trainers internationally!
• As one reviewer put it, "The only goals & habits app actually designed for Adults!"
• Finally, Note: Users can test the FREE app before buying- so be suspect of any 1 & 2 star reviews!!
Not just an app --an Amazon Best-selling book. http://amzn.to/THF2011 "LOOK INSIDE" FREE Preview. Kindle, iBook, and Nook
Whether you read this book to improve yourself or your business — just read it!"
~Michael E. Gerber (Author of perennial best-seller, The E-Myth Revisited, Time Magazine's Top 25 Biz books of all time)
"This app is awesome. It’s basically Applied Behavior Analysis for self-management in your pocket. That means it uses experimentally derived principles of behavior (whether the developers knew/intended this or not) to effect behavior change.” Review by "ABA"
Would you like to modify or improve your habits? How would you like to achieve a big goal this year?
The Habit Factor® is a simple yet sophisticated app designed for those who grasp the difference between Goals and Habits. Other apps actually regard these as the same!?
The Habit Factor® is the ONLY app to feature HABIT ALIGNMENT TECHNOLOGY™ enabling you to achieve more in less time by aligning numerous critical habits to your goals!
Why Improve your Habits?
Ultimately, there is no denying that it is our habits, collectively, which determine the quality of our life. It's been said that habit equals character and character equals destiny."
✔ BACKUP/RESTORE capability. Included in PRO!
✔ Streaks Charting!
✔ Add Photos to goals
✔ Simple, elegant and clean user interface (designed for iPhone not web)
✔ Motivate! write WHY you wish to develop the habit or goal
✔ ALIGN! Habit Alignment Technology™ Aligns your habits with goals to achieve goals more quickly
✔ Custom Tracking Periods; week, month, custom or none.
✔ Select target days for habits
✔ BALANCE! Color code habits with key wellness categories; Mind, Body, Spirit and Social
✔ Daily Tracking Notes!
✔ Sort/Prioritize Habits and Goals
✔ Chart habit or goal data
✔ Inspirational quotes
✔ Too many to list!!
Dear Friends, check www.facebook.com/thehabitfactor
THANK YOU & remember, GOALS are NOT optional!
Create and manage goals.
Set planned actions for goals.
Create and manage accomplishments.
Goal reminders with date/time.
Search goals and accomplishments.
Goal presentation view.
Export/import data to/from external storage.
Sync goals with web application.
Views goals due soon in widget.
https://habitrpg.com (the website) has been around for about one year, and has additional features such as guilds, parties, pets, random drops, tags, difficulty settings, etc. We're going to be pulling in features bit-by-bit into the mobile app - but we wanted to get this initial release out there so people can start using it, and hopefully contributing (open source at https://github.com/habitrpg/habitrpg-mobile). If you experience bugs, please jump into https://github.com/habitrpg/habitrpg-mobile/issues. Android 2.3.x users - we'll enable for devices once we can fix the CSS / Angular issues found at http://goo.gl/p9x2Pz
Content CC-BY-SA 3.0 from Mozilla BrowserQuest & Little Workshop.
Goal Manager is optimized for phones and honeycomb tablets.
- sharing capabilities
- large widget
- and more
Keywords: Achieve, Time Management, Productivity, Motivation, Resolutions, Agenda, ToDo List
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
Prioritizer helps you rank a series of goals or options which are most attractive to you. Enter as many as you like different goals to which you or your family aspire:
- Short-term goals (Which movie to see? Which vehicle to buy? Which college to attend?..)
- Long-term goals (Where to take a great vacation this summer? Where to invest to secure a comfortable retirement?..)
The Prioritizer will then ask you a series of questions that force you to choose between each possible pair of goals. Based on your answers, it will then compute a preference score for each goal and an overall rank order for the list.
Prioritize Me! can be helpful by building a bucket list of todos. You have hundreds of tasks, wouldn't it be great to get the important ones done first and organize your life around them? Well, Prioritize Me! helps you to do this.
App puts your todos right at your fingertips. It's clutter-less and stress-free, allowing you to get on with what matters most. Prioritize Me! asks you questions such as: what is more important? followed by two of your todos. Prioritize Me! gets to know you, and then it builds a list of balanced todos for the next day and so on. There has never been a reminder app this smart. Increase your productivity, manage your life and keep your schedule balanced. Prioritize Me! is your life companion - allowing you to add todos and ideas with just one tap.
So, you’ve finally made a list of the ideas. Is it your new business idea? Or gift idea for your spouse? (great work!) However, your challenge now is knowing which of them are better or more important… your priorities! You’re not alone… Many of us have struggled with this problem and Prioritize Me! can help you with that.
WHO CAN USE THE APP?
Managers and their employees? Engineers or women who go to store with their grocery list? Actually this simple and powerful tool is perfect not only for procrastinators, but for everyone who wants to bring structure to their life.
- Already have a todo list? No problem, Prioritize Me! “smart paste feature” allows you to paste text to form a priority list - cut corners... save time.
- Completed task? Easily tick and task will be marked as done.
- Share your todos with friends on Facebook, Twitter, via SMS or Email to gain vital encouragement and tips. You can also send your priority list directly to your todo app of choice (Any.do, Google Task, Remember the Milk, etc.).
PRO* version includes (in-app purchase):
- Unlimited history records
- No ad-slogans
- No pop-ups
- Priority support
What other say about Prioritizer tool?
Lifehacker. “Order your financial goals”
The Prioritizer puts your financial goals against one another in pairs to determine what's most important to you. You enter a set of money goals - like "Get out of debt," "Built nest egg," "Secure retirement," "Pay off mortgage" or even "Go on a cruise next summer" - and Prioritizer uses forced choice analysis to rank each goal's priority. Based on your answers (ie, retirement over cruise, but cruise over mortgage), each goal gets a number score, one you can use to figure out how to split up that unexpected bonus based on priority. This one takes some serious thought, but it's a nice way to whittle down your goals to what's really important to you right now. — Gina Trapani
That's a nice tool. If it's something like what I've been using lately, it's a sort of whiteboard brainstorming sort of exercise. You sit down and just write down any goofy idea that you would like to do. Renovate an old house. Pay off the mortgage. Learn to fly. Quit your job and volunteer to spank penguins in Antarctica...etc. I then used my own analysis to break down the ideas into my GTD system. This is helping me take some risks with moving jobs and in other areas that I would otherwise let slip by me.
Excellent for personal, business and academic goal setting and task management.
such as :
- Goal Setting
- Project Management
- ToDo List
- Task Manager
- New Year's Resolutions
- Software Development
- Home Projects
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Financial Planner
- School Projects
- Study Guide
- Teaching Planner
- Trip Planner
- Home Building
- Business Plan
- Exercising Program
- Reading Books
- Sports Training
- Weight Loss
- Body Building
- Business Presentation
- Time management
- Shopping List
Planner Goal Planning and Project Management !