UI glitches, sometimes can't scroll up or down, have to restart the app. All in all, could be perfect if these things are fixed.
Great app, but the daily quote doesn't share properly. When sharing to Facebook for example, it doesn't share the text, only shows a blank status area to type.
I can only add 5 without paying? no thanks.
I really like its system.. very organised
Lots of little glitches in the UI... Like I can't type anything into the "times per day" field. I'm on a Nexus 5x Android N. Seems like a good tracker if it worked smoother. I'm sticking with Habits, which isn't as feature filled but has better widgets, simpler and less buggy UI, and it's free!
1. Fixed habit add button.
1. Darkened default theme colors and increased quote text size
1.Ability to preview theme
1. Darken text color
1. Fixed color blind mode
2. Fixed settings icon colors
3. Fixed longest streak icon
1. Fix not able to mark day from list view
2. Fix minimal widget not rendering the view properly
3. Fix card widget date labels.