A disaster The single worst system I have used in any technology category. UI looks and functions like my 5 year old designed it with crayon. I have had to reboot the RTI terminal and Uninstaller and reinstall the Android app about 20 times in the three months since we got the system, and now it basically stops working every time I go remote. Total unmitigated disaster. DO NOT USE!!!
RTI shines on this one!!! Works great! For those who are giving it a poor rating, you do realize you need to purchase the license right? when you purchase the license this app will work flawlessly. It is also recommended you contact a custom integrator for help in creating an interface for you.
Never connects Does not connect. I can see the system with the correct IP address but never connect...
Great control The best control app period!
It's under control........ Great app to control home automation system . One of the best automation controller I ever used .....
Does not connect I am with brian. This thing does not work. Someone from rti please fix this.
New in 1.2.2:
• Fixed phone vs tablet detection issues
• Added support for URLs to launch other apps (requires Integration Designer 9.4)
• Fixed dynamic image update issues
New in 1.1.12:
• Allow installation on extra large devices
New in 1.1.6:
• Improved device screen size reporting
• Improved phone vs. tablet detection
• Improved motion jpeg support
• Improved low memory image and sound loading
CrossFeel remote control (SP) is an application that you can control the light and sound of the speaker with lighting fixtures of NEC Lighting.
Take control of all the technology and systems in your home or enterprise.