・App Store 教育無料ランキング1位獲得
Imagine using your time sitting on the bus or train learning CFA Content. But when you get off and walk to your destination, you can continue studying!
Combine exercise and learning in a convenient and easy to use package, straight from your mobile device.
CFA Level 1 contains 241 phrases, spread across 5 courses to help prepare for the CFA Test
A Dictionary is also included to check a particular point any time.
StudyNWalk uses an SRS-FlashCard system to teach words. Each new word starts with a "Question". Think of the answer. Then swipe down to confirm. Swipe Right if you knew the answer correctly, or Swipe Left if not. Unknown words will be repeated more frequently until you learn them.
Walking mode / Normal mode
Each Deck of words contains two methods of learning. Walking mode is great when you can't always look at the phone screen. Use your earphones to listen to the words being spoken. The buttons on screen can be easily pressed without looking at the screen.
You can switch between the two modes instantly by pressing SWITCH. Imagine you are on the train, you can use Normal mode. But you can still continue learning after stepping off the train and walking to your destination, by switching to Walking mode.
Add Course Feature
Create a CSV file (TAB Separated) from a Spreadsheet of words in Excel or Google Docs Spreadsheet, copy on to your mobile phone SD-CARD or internal memory, then tell StudyNWalk which columns are the Local Language and Foreign Language. StudyNWalk will download the voice translations automatically. This limited to 100 words in this version.
This app is developed independently of CFA. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Feedback gratefully appreciated! I'm looking to improve this app to make this a more effective study aid
- mark learned or easy words and select 'Show unmarked' from the menu;
- view words in alphabetical or random order;
- hide navigation buttons to eliminate distraction;
- last viewed word is saved when you leave the app.
Note down anything that you want to learn (foreign language vocabulary and grammar, law, science etc.) either on your phone or on the http://www.pocketcram.com web site instead of the tiny phone screen, download it to your phone and store it into your long-term memory efficiently by repeating it whenever you have free time - on your daily commute, waiting in a queue, just at any time you feel like it. The information that you want to learn is stored in the form of flash cards.
★ Learn more at: http://pocketcram.com/about.jsp ★
★ Embedded help ★ Most parts of the app feature help windows and small hints.
★ Easy editing of cards on the web instead of on the phone ★ You can create your cards comfortably on the http://www.pocketcram.com web site using your notebook or desktop computer with a big screen, real keyboard and the ability to easily copy and paste from web dictionaries or any electronic documents. No need to type them on tiny mobile phone keyboards. You can then download the cards to your phone and learn them when you have an opportunity. Of course you can always create and edit cards on your phone.
★★★ Check out this short guide to editing cards on the web: ★★★ http://pocketcram.com/editor_guide.jsp
★ Efficient learning with spaced repetition ★ Based on SuperMemo 2, it is also similar to the Leitner system. Instead of merely always repeating all your cards in a random order PocketCram asks you more often to repeat the cards that you are struggling to memorize while rarely bothering you with the cards that you can recall easily. This way you can invest your limited time into the cards that really need your attention.
★ Manual test scheduling ★ PocketCram suggests to you when a particular card should be repeated based on your performance but you can always override it and choose the date manually.
★ Cram modes ★ Instead of following the spaced repetition schedule you can also repeat all your cards at once in random order or repeat only the cards that you failed to recall the last time you tested them.
★ PocketCram keeps your cards safe: ★
- Upload your cards to the http://www.pocketcram.com web site with a single tap
- Automatic e-mail backup - you can tell PocketCram to automatically send all your cards in a zip archive to your e-mail every couple of days so that your cards are always safely backed up in your own mailbox.
★ Download cards already made by other people ★ Cards can be imported to PocketCram from http://www.flashcardexchange.com, http://www.studystack.com, http://quizlet.com or from CSV, SuperMemo and Mnemosyne XML files. You can upload your own cards to http://www.flashcardexchange.com and sychronize changes between your phone and http://www.flashcardexchange.com in both directions.
★ Speech capability ★ When you are taking a quiz your phone can read the tested questions and answers aloud using text-to-speech capability.
★ Notifications ★ You can be notified that you are supposed to be learning cards according to the spaced repetition schedule in several ways - with e-mail messages, Android system notifications and widgets.
★ Translation ★ When writing a card you can have its parts translated to a different language.
★ Organization of cards ★ Cards can be organized in tidy folders in case you want to learn many different subjects.
★ Inverse testing ★ You can enable swap of questions and answers during testing.
★ Changing of your learning priorities ★ You can temporarily "deactivate" card if you are not interested in learning them in the present time.
★ Watch your learning progress ★ In three different graphs.
★ Detection of duplicate cards ★
★ Learn more at: http://pocketcram.com/about.jsp ★
- Create and edit sections (groups) to storage cards
- Import words from Excel tables (2000\2003\XP versions).
- Supporting of user profiles - creating\editing user profiles
- View statistics of learning process for each user
- Language: English
* Minimal permission requirements
* Repetition algorithm allows you to focus on the more difficult terms
* Study in question-answer and reverse modes
* Clear, auto-scaled display of terms and definitions
With Flashmem you can:
* Search and download public flashcards anonymously from Quizlet.com
* Access all your own decks on Quizlet.com
* Make your own copy of any public deck
* Edit and upload flashcards to your account
* Easily synchronize local and remote decks
* Browse all terms conveniently
* Does not display images, as yet
* Not optimized for tablets
More features (hopefully) coming; please rate or review the app to support it.. thanks!
flash card, flashcard, free, flashcards, language learning, exams, SAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, quiz, index cards, card manager, Quizlet, "Flash Card Maker", "AnkiDroid flashcards", "Flashcards ToGo", "Flashcards Helper", "Kaka Flashcards", "Flashcards Buddy", Fluxcards
You are able to add words manually, also import/export options are provided - file format is very simple, so you might use external tool (like any text editor) to edit or create your own vocabulary. Example vocabularies are also provided (English-Russian, English-Thai). Export any of them to check out file format.
Learn words everywhere - in subway, airplane or your bed - using My FlashCards app.
With DroidLearner you can easily learn as with real flash cards. Just type the text you want to appear on the front or back and ready. Of course you can also learn languages and even let DroidLearner read our the cards. Thus, learning is fun!
Additionally you can add images, pictures and even voic recordings to your flash cards. So you can add for example mathematical formulas, graphics, biological processes or something else to your cards.
- Vocabulary Editor (simple line by line word editing)
- Auto check (checks whether your answer is correct)
- Different learning and testing modes
- Learning direction selectable
- Images and pictures on the cards
- Voice recording on the cards
- Voice playback of the vocabulary (for most languages)
- Learning Statistics
- Card design can be changed
- Vocabulary Player (plays the vocabulary in the background, so you can learn by listening)
- Send cards via Bluetooth (will spare your friends the work)
- English and German
- Card editor for Windows (edit the cards faster)
Have fun while learning!
Want no more ads? Get the ad-free version of DroidLearner!
There is no goal, other than to have fun by playing around with suns, planets and meteors, observing the gravity forces between them and building up entire solar systems.
Live Wallpaper mode allows you to view and enjoy your saved solar systems as an interactive Live Wallpaper! What would you like to have more? 3D? Also available!
PLEASE read the description above or watch the video before downloading. For suggestions and feature requests you can contact me directly on the developer email below - your feedback is always considered!
* Build complete solar systems with sun, orbiting planets, moons, asteroids and even dust clouds
* Save your systems locally or publish them online
* Promote your own creations in the social media
* View what others have made and if you like the system - you can save it locally and add it to your live wallpaper!
* Unlimited simulation area! The gravitational interactions continue to work for all planets, no matter if currently displayed or not.
* Live Wallpaper mode for even more fun! Use your own favorite systems as a beautiful and free Live Wallpaper.
* 3D view of each and every system!
* Accelerometer support for 3D perspective update
* Real physics simulation with pure gravitational interactions between the planets
* Precise N-body physics algorithm!
* Full help for each and every option available in the game
* Adjustable 3D view with perspective and configurable settings
* Beautiful real space backgrounds for both the Space Simulator and the Live Wallpaper. You can choose between no background, several real space wallpapers or choose your own background from your gallery.
* Decide between random or consecutive mode for the Live Wallpaper display
* Planet color and size depend on planet mass, several planet types available
* Add whole dust cloud at once and observe the interactions between hundreds of randomly placed particles
* Add particles in orbit of existing planet
* Create one or more planetary rings with dust clouds
* Several options to remove particles: remove a single particle by selecting it, remove all particles at once or remove just the particles, that are not visible at the moment
* Zoom in or out, freely move the visible area as desired
* Option to zoom to all planets, no matter where they are in space
* Option to center to the sun or planet with the largest mass
* Option to minimize planetary drifts, very useful for creating static systems, that do not drift away from the visible area
* Enable visible orbital traces for all planets and observe the amazing patterns build by the gravity forces
* Adjust the space system speed as you like it most
* Take a screenshot of the solar system and find it directly in your gallery
* Save and load of solar systems. Saved systems store all current settings (gravity strength, animation speed, orbital traces, 3D angle, etc.) and use them in the Live Wallpaper mode.
* Now completely free for download and free to play
* Use the Advanced setting dialog to:
** configure the gravity force strength
** enable or disable vibration when planets collide
** enable or disable visual collision flashes
** enable or disable 3D textures for the planets
** enable or disable 3D shadows for the planets
** adjust dust cloud size
** adjust Live Wallpaper update time - can be individually set for each and every saved solar system!
** set Live Wallpaper background
** set the hay how particles are launched - by sweeping in the launch direction, or by sweeping backwards in a "slingshot" like style
** configure preferred menus location - up or down
** turn on or off the background music
** and much more!
* Pause the space simulation any time or resume from just where you were
Explore real gravitational patterns - now right on your fingertips and in 3D!
Challenge your friends in Tic Tac Toe 3D multiplayer or try to beat the smart artificial intelligence in single player mode.
Enjoy the ultimate Tic Tac Toe experience - from the classical 3x3 Tic Tac Toe board to expert 4x4x4 3D - Tic Tac Toe 3D Free is a great way to spend time, no matter if you are waiting for a meeting, standing in line or spending time with the kids.
Get Tic Tac Toe 3D Free now and let the fun begin! :)
Just like chess, checkers and sudoku, this game is a "must have" game in your collection of brain games.
Tic Tac Toe 3D Free features:
* classic Tic Tac Toe 2D board: 3x3
* advanced Tic Tac Toe 3D board: 3x3x3
* expert Tic Tac Toe 3D board: 4x4x4
* player vs Android (player starts)
* player vs Android (Android starts)
* player vs player
* mastermind (caution: REALLY hard to beat)
Multiple themes in HD quality:
Tic Tac Toe 3D Free enhancements to the classical Tic Tac Toe game:
Tic Tac Toe 3D Free extends the basic Tic Tac Toe rules by adding an entire new game dimension - Tic Tac Toe 3D Free is really 3D!! The classical 3x3 2D game board is also supported, but two additional 3D Tic Tac Toe game boards are added - advanced 3x3x3 Tic Tac Toe board and expert 4x4x4 Tic Tac Toe board for the ultimate Tic Tac Toe game experience! Tic Tac Toe is challenging not just for kids now, the 3D extension is challenging even the most skilled Tic Tac Toe experts. The rules are like in the basic Tic Tac Toe game: make 3 marks in a row (or 4 marks in the expert 4x4x4 Tic Tac Toe board) in order to win and both Tic Tac Toe players take turns one after another. The player can also choose between 3 different Tic Tac Toe AI difficulty settings, which changes the Tic Tac Toe game experience a lot.
Tic Tac Toe game strategy:
* Win: If the player has two in a row, he or she can place a third to get three tic tac toe game marks in a row.
* Block: If the [opponent] has two in a row, the player must play the third himself or herself to block them.
* Fork: Creation of an opportunity where the player has two threats to win (two non-blocked lines of two tic tac toe marks).
* Blocking an opponent's tic tac toe fork:
** Option 1: The player should create two in a row to force the opponent into defending, as long as it doesn't result in them creating a tic tac toe fork. For example, if "X" has a corner, "O" has the center, and "X" has the opposite corner as well, "O" must not play a corner in order to win. (Playing a corner in this scenario creates a tic tac toe fork for "X" to win.)
** Option 2: If there is a configuration where the opponent can make a tic tac toe fork, the player should block that fork.
* Center: A player marks the center of the tic tac toe board. (If it is the first move of the game, playing on a corner gives "O" more opportunities to make a mistake and may therefore be the better choice; however, it makes no difference between perfect players.)
* Opposite corner: If the opponent is in the corner of the tic tac toe board, the player plays the opposite corner.
* Empty corner: The player plays in a tic tac toe corner square.
* Empty side: The player plays in a middle square on any of the 4 sides of the tic tac toe board.
Thank you for downloading Tic Tac Toe 3D! Please leave a comment.
KEYWORDS: Noughts, Crosses, Noughts and Crosses, Tic Tac Toe, Tic Tac Toe 3D, top games, Top Spiele, Ratsel, Puzzle, best, free games, kostenlose Spiele, logic, mind, brain, Logik, halloween, christmas, ocean, space, rocket, fish, nature, themes, 3D, HD, Bikove i kravi, Chess, Checkers
Addictive brain teaser, Mastermind Code Breaker offers three different play modes:
- practice in solo mode
- challenge your friends in multiplayer
- face the power of the mastermind Android
Goal is to guess the opponent's secret code, based solely on information how many numbers in the guess match partially (wrong position) or exactly (correct position).
The ultimate goal: can you beat Android?
Keywords: code, break, crack, hack, mastermind, top games, Top Spiele, Rätsel, Puzzle, best, free games, kostenlose Spiele, logic, Logik, HD