After would use up your planet's you have to buy more or watch adds for more of them!
Over all pretty decent, but you need to put more realistic and hypothetical planet skins like Kepler 186f
Thank you for the new update! ;)
The touch is a little off but the graphics and physics are amazing definitely needs some more free starter planets and whatnot keep updating this please this could be the next universe sandbox
When you click 3D Its just like Stuff on a paper 2D. Except from that his game is amazing I made a binary system called the Trappistine System.
It's an over all nice game it simulates the prospective of actually seeing how things connect.
Follow a single planet on it's path through your solar system or experience how asteroids form asteroid belts!
- Full 3D view support and intuitive swipe & pinch navigation.
- Completely new graphics, optimized asteroids belts performance and collisions.
- Brand new achievements system added for even more free planets.
- Save and load planetary systems with system preview and online save and search.
- Multiple planet skins and backgrounds added.