Mind Games has been recommended in Scientific American, LA Times, and The High Tech Society.
Mind Games Pro is also now available on iPhone/iPad, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8 with a brand new design.
Description of Games:
Abstraction - Exercise your ability to quickly differentiate between words with a concrete vs. abstract meaning.
Attention Training Game - Exercise your brain's attention. Based on the flanker attention task. Practice your ability to ignore competing information and processing speed.
Anticipation - Practice your ability to anticipate and respond rapidly.
Changing Directions - Practice your attention, concentration, processing speed, and mental flexibility.
Divided Attention I - Practice your ability to divide your attention and respond rapidly.
Face Memory - Memorize a group of faces and then see if you can recall them.
Math Star - Practice your basic arithmetic skills, speed, and attention to detail.
Memory Racer - Practice for your brain's working memory and processing speed.
Memory Span - Practice your verbal and nonverbal working memory to increase the span of your immediate memory.
Memory Flow - Practice your visual and verbal memory for the flow of events.
Memory Match - Practice your memory for completed tasks.
Mental Categories - Practice your processing speed and quick categorization skills.
Mental Flex - Practice your cognitive flexibility and ability to ignore competing information.
Path Memory - Practice your ability to memorize and reproduce paths.
Serial Memory - Learn a series of 10 numbers and faces in as few trials as you can.
Self-Ordered Learning for Objects - Memorize a sequence of objects using a sequence you determine.
Spatial Memory - Memorize the locations of the tiles that flip over with increasing numbers of tiles.
Speed Trivia - Test and improve your knowledge of general trivia and information.
Vocabulary Star - Improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
Vocabulary Power - An un-timed multiple choice vocabulary task.
Visual Memory - Test and practice your visual memory skills.
Word Memory - Memorize 30 words and see if you can remember them.
In the "Blast by Color" mode, blast objects that are the same color by connecting 3 or more.
In the "Blast by Shape" mode, blast objects that are the same shape by connecting 3 or more.
* Classic arcade shape blasting game.
* Earn extra points by matching color and shape.
* Disconnect and drop shapes off of the board for even more points!
* Earn mPOINTs achievements for playing!
Achievements you unlock will show up at the bottom of the screen during a game. Each achievement
will reward you with mPOINTS, which can be exchanged for coupons, raffle entries, prizes, and/or donations to a number of different charity organizations, so be sure to collect your well-earned mPOINTS!
In the "Timed" mode you have 60 seconds to make an unlimited number of connections for maximum points.
In the "Moves" mode you have only 25 moves, but time is unlimited so you can strategically plan each move for maximum points.
Achievements you unlock will show up in the bottom of the screen during a game. Each achievement will reward you with mPOINTS. mPOINTS earned from achievements can be used towards coupons and gift card raffles, so be sure to collect your well-earned mPOINTS! Happy Gaming!
If you have having trouble with claiming mPOINTS or seeing videos, please submit a bug report to http://support.getmpoints.com
All permissions are used by SessionM to reward you with mPOINTS. No personal information is stored by Cataclysmic Development.
You play by guessing any combination of colors, and then the game tells you how many pegs are both the right color and in the right place, and how many are just the right color. Through the power of deduction and logic you can narrow down possibilities based on you previous guesses until you crack the code.
This game offers eight colors and two levels. Easy, which does not allow duplicate colors in the secret code or Hard mode which allows duplicate colors.
Mastermind is fun for all ages. Enjoy!
Meeting and accomplishing goals that really means ѕomеthing tо yоu and your family іѕ nеver
straight forward and easy to achieve.
It generally happens quіtе оftеn thаt we plan to do ѕomеthіng or have a goal and target set for
ourselves in life and fоr ѕomе reason оr anothеr wе јust cаnnоt achieve іt аnd thеn oftеn give up.
When we have to deal wіth failure, we bеlіeve that therе arе јuѕt ѕоmе things thаt we hаve nо
control over. However, one has to take cognizance of the situation.
Keeping this in view Kartik Infotech has now opened the horizon for young aspirants and has
developed this lovely game for them, to help them improve their IQ and crack their competitive
examinations. This software also targets those people who are computer savvies and has a niche
and craves for general knowledge. It is based on puzzle solving, aptitude, reasoning, logical
The object is to simultaneously let you have tons of fun while you are learning.
You will understand the gameplay right away but can you cope with it?
Mind Sensus represents a difficult and fun task that only the best minds can master. Along the way you will also train your brain.
A daily workout for your brain and a portion of fun. Who knows ... soon you will switch to the master mode and become a true master of recognition and brain-training.
Developed by the creators of Magic Alchemist!
Growtopia is a creative sandbox platformer MMO where you can:
* BUILD anything you can imagine – houses, dungeons, song, artwork, puzzles, etc
* COLLABORATE with 6+ million players from around the world
* PLAY mini-games - parkour, surgery, quizzes, PVP battles, CTF, races, and more
* PROTECT items using an innovative lock system which allows you to give access to friends
* PLANT seeds to grow trees
* SPLICE seeds to discover hundreds of amazing items, with new items added constantly
* TRADE items in our secure trading system
* EXPLORE a universe of over 110 MILLION user-created worlds, all persistent and connected to each other
* COMMUNICATE using a full chat and messaging system
* EARN a single in-game currency entirely through gameplay
* See classic pixel graphics, optimized for small and large screens
* Hear the original soundtrack by Cory Mollenhour
* Your account is usable with clients on all platforms (Android, iOS, Win, and Mac)
Didn't get your gems or having a problem? Email us at email@example.com, we'd love to help!
Growtopia is a collaboration between old school indie game developers Seth A. Robinson and Mike Hommel.
CAN'T TYPE? Tap ENG to toggle to the English keyboard! If that doesn't work, try changing keyboards. (Requires standard ascii input)
WARNING: This app allows Gem purchases using Google's In App Billing system. Be sure to disable purchases or set a pin-number in the play store if kids use your device.
* TankID log on system so you can share your account across multiple devices
* Up to 8 players over wifi or 3G
* Up to 4 players local split-screen play
* Team multi-player
* Automatic game pairing system, play in seconds, no signups
* Text chat allowed in the lobby and during play
* World ranking system - beat others to earn career points and Tank Coins
* 7 maps and 4 special items to pickup
* Play against people on other platforms
* Tank coins also available via IAP or Tapjoy offer wall
* Have friends on iOS or webOS? It's also free on those platforms, tell them to get it and you can all play together!
* Installs to SD card by default
- Can't chat? Tap ENG first, so you're using the English keyboard!
- The reason I require "READ_PHONE_STATE" permissions it be able to make a unique ID when using the rankings system.
- Use ENTER instead of the phone's Back button to exit keyboard entry mode. If you use Back, you have to hit it twice.
NOTE: Tiles keep moving around? Disable "Shake to jumble" from the options screen to fix it!
• Installs to SD card on OS 2.2+
• Internet Global High-score feature including world flags and the most comprehensive game details ever in a word-game!
• High quality orchestral stereo soundtrack
• Select letters via touch or keyboard
• Automatic save/resume
• Kid Mode, Normal, and Wizard game modes
• Created by award winning game designer Seth A. Robinson (Legend Of The Red Dragon, Dink Smallwood)
Visit our support page: http://www.codedojo.com/?p=985
And then there was Dink. Can a simple pig farmer thrust into an epic journey of magic and adventure save the world?
Dink Smallwood HD is the newly remixed mobile version of the classic PC RPG brought to you by the original creators!
• Supports iCade and Xperia play controls as well as on screen dpad, drag to move, trackball and keyboard
• Full in-game support for downloading and installing Dink add-on modules (DMODs) (You can even make your own!)
• Installs to SD card by default (2.2+)
• Save/load anywhere
• Auto-save feature
• Speed-up button feature to fly through dialog and cutscenes at your own pace
• With an upgraded engine featuring a rewritten GL renderer, antialiasing and other optimizations, Dink never looked or sounded better!
• Optimized for all phones and tablets sizes
NOTE: The .apk is 33 MB - 3x as much space free is recommended while installing.
Email me if you have any problems installing the game or need a refund!