Personalize your homescreen with the Black pictures and make your Android device more interesting.
Every photo is perfect and awesome!
This application is the best choice, if you like Black!
Features of "Black Wallpapers HD" app:
- Lots of perfect Wallpapers in HD Quality! For FREE!
- Application works offline. No need to download wallpapers.
- Collection of Black HD Photo is easy to view and easy to set as wallpapers.
- Every photo wallpaper is awesome!
- Easy to save every wallpaper to your SD card.
- You can browse photos in icon or full mode.
- Supports pan and zoom! You can crop photo and choose most liked part of wallpaper. Cropping work very simple.
- Supports screen rotation.
- Supports all screen resolutions and devices (including tablets).
- Optimized for all devices.
- You can share Black photos via twitter, e-mail, facebook, twitter, MMS and other ways. Share best Wallpapers in HD Quality to your friends!
- FREE and always will be.
- Easy to use, easy to download.
Just install this perfect "Black Wallpapers HD" app on your Android mobile device. And enjoy!
I hope you like my app, and I want to keep it free for you.
In order to do that, there is ad banner in my app.
Permissions "INTERNET" and "NETWORK ACCESS" are needed only to display advertisement!
Thanks for your reviews, friends!
It saves your battery by two ways:
1. The best screens doesn't need energy to paint black pixels
2. This live wallpaper actually does nothing. Nothing is nothing. Not "loading a black image". The back it's blank, so your CPU will be thinking in other things, increasing your phone performance and decreasing the battery drain.
This is an Open Source project, so you can browse the source code and do cool things with it. You can also distribute the binaries of this project without worries. You'll find the source code at http://code.google.com/p/black-npe-live-wallpaper
‣ Each wallpaper is tiled: it is generated from scratch so that it will always be an optimal fit for your specific device resolution (including HD devices).
‣ Designs have been chosen for their dark, subdued colours, some of which are verging on black. They do not interfere with launcher icons in the foreground.
‣ Works offline, has no advertising, and is free
Now with "Water Droplet" effect! Touch or tap the screen to add water drops on your home screen!
To use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
To develop more free great live wallpapers, we have implemented some ads in settings.
Advertisement can support our develop more free great live wallpapers.
Note: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/androidwasabi
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/androidwasabi
According to other superstitious, such as living in the house of a black cat brings good luck. Prejudice does not depend on the breed cats and concern only its color.
But all agree that these animals - the most beautiful creatures!
Set these black beauties on your phone!
Compatible with TABLET PC and android PHONES.
FULL version features:
Group speed control
2 clock faces
Clock face signing
World time option
Weather forecast option:
Today + 2 days forecast
Temperature, moisture, pressure
Spectacular live wallpaper of an black stylish clock mechanism. Take a pick the way this priceless piece of art clock is constructed inside.
Move the dial around or set up a desired speed for certain groups of mechanism; admire the exquisite luxury on your cell phone or tablet PC.
Part of a unique collection of watches for all occasions.
this stylish design live wallpaper clock will display a lot of useful informations directly on your home screen:
- time, date, month, year and week or day of the year;
- wifi / wlan (SSID) & telephony provider with signal strength and network type (like umts, hsdpa, lte, 3g, edge)
- battery status in % with charging icon
wp clock is highly customizable and optimized for most tablets and mobile phones. it supports portrait & landscape orientation as well as animated background images and slide shows. start the stand alone version and convert your android tablet to a stylish typo watch!
this animated hd live wallpaper is a must-have for all fans of beautiful design and fancy typography!
unlike the the most animated live wallpapers wp clock does not drain the battery - it is super optimized in order to save power.
visit our server to download wonderfully designed and especially optimized for mobile phones high quality 3D flags of your country and create a patriotic theme! browse the library to find many other professional background photos!
all permissions are explained on our website!
having troubles? contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
go to -> settings -> appearance -> time -> toggle 'fit to screen' YES/NO to make the time font fit to screen!
- adjustable battery indicator
- highly optimized for longer battery life
- background image cropping tool (for OS 2.3.3+)
- text animations
- adjustable vertical position
- save settings as presets
- free adjustable colors, opacity & outlines for each element
- multiple language support
- soccer / football background images
- android 4.2+ daydream functionality!
- FULL SCREEN STAND ALONE VERSION
Сharming flower live wallpaper with animated and photo themes and 26 tender clock flowers.
Animated background inspired by Eurasian nature. Photo backgrounds captured mostly in sunny India, Thailand and Malaysia. Few photos are from cold Russia. Flower clocks are created from the natural flowers or hand-drawn and animated.
You can mix any Flower Clock with any background theme to get your unique combination. Just open settings and let your imagination take you to a fairy tale!
The majority of the content is free and without ads, some themes and flower clocks can be purchased. All premium content can be unlocked at once with great discount and all future updates are free of charge.
If you agree to subscribe to our news in wallpaper settings
we can occasionally send info about new 7art products. You can also unsubscribe any time!
Join us on Facebook:
Windows version is also available at:
- Support for downloading any file type
- Support for downloading large files, with pause and resume
- Support for basic and digest authentication
- Support for opening or sending completed downloads
- Support for calculating and comparing MD5 integrity checksums
- Support for overriding any request header
- Support for viewing HTML content, and intercepting the downloads from the web page
- Quick start downloads from clipboard or entering the URL
- Add downloads manually with advanced options
- Use the share link feature from another app (e.g. Dolphin Browser, Dropbox, Sugarsync)
- Icons: http://glyphicons.com/
Tags: downloader, download manager
+ Capture video from your device camera and stream it in real time over the network
+ Motion JPEG format supported (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_JPEG)
+ View directly in your browser without any extra plugins (see supported browsers)
+ View using your favorite media player (see supported players)
Supported Browsers (native):
+ Chrome (under work)
Supported Media Players:
+ VLC (www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
+ Start the app
+ Ensure correct settings (camera, color effect, image quality and size)
+ Press the record button (should turn red when stream available)
+ Check the stream URL from the app status line (e.g. http://192.168.1.10:8080)
+ Open the stream from your browser or video player
Please send any comments, bugs, suggestions or feedback to email@example.com!
1. Install the app
2. Select the widget (from your list of widgets, or long-pressing on your home screen for older Android versions)
3. The settings are automatically opened after adding the widget; tune any colors and press save
After the widget is active:
- Tap on it to view the CPU usage list per process (back key to exit)
- Tap on the settings button for settings (save or back key exits back to list)
Please also check out Network Widget for Android:
Private Messenger is an instant messaging application which enforces end-to-end privacy. In practice messages are always encrypted and decrypted on the device, before being transferred through the internet. This means that none other than the sender or recipient is able to see the message content, not even us. This way we can respect the privacy of our users.
Version 1.3.0 included a major rewrite of storing local data on devices, making it more secure. Unfortunately, in some cases, a bug caused the app to crash right after opening. The latest version 1.3.1 addresses this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Q: How exactly do you ensure privacy between the sender and recipient?
A: We use public key cryptography. During registration, a key pair is generated for each user account. The private key always stays on the user's device, while the public key is deployed to our server mapped to the user account for discovery. Messages are encrypted on the sender's device using the recipient's public encryption key, relayed to the recipient via our servers, and finally decrypted on the recipient's device using their private decryption key. Additionally, the same key pair is used to verify the sender's digital signature. For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography.
Q: How about messages already decrypted on my device, or other local settings?
A: All local information, including sent and received messages, contacts and personal settings, are stored in a special encrypted database, and not in plain text for example in default shared preferences or SQLite databases. This means that even if the database file is somehow compromised (for example in rooted devices), the actual stored data cannot be seen.
Q: What kind of information do you store on your servers?
A: In short, only the bare minimum. At least the account username and public key, and then any additional information if the user so chooses. We don't store any messages - we only relay them from the sender to the recipient. There would be no point anyway, since the message content is always encrypted, and there is no chance even for us to decrypt it.
Q: Why do you run ads?
A: Unfortunately, running the server-side infrastructure is not free. Our intention is to cover this, and other development costs by running unobtrusive banner ads. This way we can provide the app for free to our users. We might consider an option to remove the ads in the future either by an in-app purchase or a paid version of the app.
Q: Any planned updates or new features?
A: Since the app is quite new, we will of course fix any bugs that come up. Additionally, we at least plan to improve usability and add more message types than text, for example images, location, etc.
Now with a refreshed modern, lightweight and responsive user interface.
- Make sure you have WiFi on and are connected from your device
- Start the app
- In the same network, open the URL indicated on the device using a normal browser
- Browse the files on your device (thumbnails or details)
- Preview media file types (image and video)
- Upload files to your device (multiple parallel uploads supported)
- Download and open files from your device
- Delete and rename files and directories from your device
- View images in fullscreen mode
- Play videos using the HTML5 video player
- View your active uploads, support for canceling them one-by-one
- Additionally view your upload history
- Browse and search the apps installed on your device
- Install apps by uploading the APK files to your device
- Download and back up apps (APK files)
- Delete user apps
Note! Installing and deleting apps requires the action to be completed on the device due to security reasons.
- Browse and search the contacts on your device
- Add, update and delete contacts
- Play your camera preview on your desktop
- Take snapshots and save them on your device
- Copy text to your device clipboard (and open URLs)
- Query the device's clipboard
- Device info
- Memory usage
- Battery usage
- WiFi info
- Option to use HTTP basic web authentication
- Small and fast web server on the device, without any 3rd party libraries
- Internet Explorer (10)
Supported media types:
- Pictures (JPEG and PNG)
- Videos (MP4, OGG and WEBM)
Note! HTML5 video support varies from browser to browser, but for example Chrome should support all of the above. For more information, please check: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5_video
- Contacts section to manage contacts on the device
- Enhancements to Camera section (e.g. better live preview)
- Twitter Bootstrap: http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/
- JQuery: http://jquery.com/
- Crystal Clear Icons: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Clear
Keywords: wifi file transfer, wifi file explorer, wifi file manager, wireless file transfer, wireless file explorer, wireless file manager
No ads, etc., just a demo for fun. Will continue to add sequences and improve existing ones through updates, and if I come up with something really cool, will try to make it into a live wallpaper.
The source code will also be made available. It provides a good starting point and tutorial into creating OpenGL apps.
On the left you can see:
- Analog clock displaying current time
- Current date
And on the right you have:
- Current weather
- Upcoming calendar events
- Current battery statistics
- Current resource statistics (storage)
- Finance (stock quotes)
To cycle through the right side views, just tap on the widget. You can also set the widget to automatically cycle in 1 minute intervals from the configuration.
- Weather (city, temperature, conditions, wind, humidity)
- Calendar (upcoming events with start time and title)
- Battery (charge level, status, health, temperature, voltage)
- Resources (free memory for apps, free memory on SD card, CPU usage for past 1/5/15 minute(s), memory usage, number of running apps)
- Finance (stock quotes with symbol and day's change in percent)
Based on excellent feedback from comments, the planned updates will include:
- Bug fixes
- Possibility to enable/disable views from the configuration
- Possibility to enable/disable auto-cycle from the configuration
- RSS view
- Digital clock
- More themes!
- Weather data provided by Google
- Financial data provided by Yahoo (NYSE updates)
- If settings are changed, updates are applied after next refresh cycle (so for example new stock symbols or weather updates might not appear immediately)
- There is no public calendar API so far, which means calendar events cannot be guaranteed to be shown on all devices
- On some devices the widget has become unresponsive (to touch events) after removing it and adding it back (in this case usually a forced stop corrects the situation)
- On your home screen, press the Menu button
- Select Wallpaper
- Select Live wallpapers
- Select Planets 3D LWP
- Play around with the Settings
- Select Set wallpaper
- Background textures: Wikimedia
- Planet textures: http://www.oera.net/How2/TextureMaps2.htm
- Planet textures: http://planetpixelemporium.com/planets.html
- GLWallpaperService: http://www.rbgrn.net/content/354-glsurfaceview-adapted-3d-live-wallpapers
- Start up the app on your device
- A message should pop up indicating the URL to use
- Connect to the URL using a normal desktop browser (switch to full screen for best experience, or even better, presentation view in Chrome)
- Back on your device, browse for images and click on the ones to be presented
- Use the menus on your device to control rotation, color settings and effects
- Slideshow mode
- More effects!
- Possibility to tune effect parameters
- Tune exposure
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- A browser with Java Applets (1.6 or later) supported
Note! If you don't have Java installed, you can download it from http://www.java.com. The Applet requires no special permissions, and cannot access your desktop computer or mobile device. If you are on MacOS and Chrome, see here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559?viewlocale=en_US.
- Some of the color settings and effects use the excellent JH Labs Image Processing library (http://www.jhlabs.com/ip/index.html)
1) To use as a wallpaper, select Settings -> Display -> Live Wallpapers -> Minimal Clock
2) To use as a widget, select Apps -> Widgets -> Minimal Clock
3) To use as a lock screen widget, swipe left on your lock screen and select "+" -> Minimal Clock
For quick help and release notes, check the default welcome text (once the app is opened).
Please note that this app is in "alpha" stage, and is subject to quite big changes. At the moment, we are working on the following major items:
- Syntax highlighting (engine plus few sample rules)
- Bug fixes and optimization in general
To start downloads:
- On Android 2.x, use the "share link" feature from your browser
- On later Android versions, copy the link from your browser and paste it into the app
- Download in parallel chunks reusing connections to boost speed
- Pause and resume downloads any time
- HTTP basic authentication support
- MD5 integrity checksum support
- Support for overriding filename and renaming after download
- Support for tuning connection settings
- Nice graphical representation of download speed
Keywords: Downloader, Download Manager, Download Accelerator
1. Download and install application
2. In your home screen, press the MENU button
3. Choose WALLPAPER, then LIVE WALLPAPER
4. From the list of live wallpapers, choose UNDERWATER LWP
5. Choose SETTINGS to play around with the settings
6. Choose SET WALLPAPER to apply
- More background images to choose from
- Possibility to specify own custom background
- OpenGL for even smoother motion
- Possibility to choose from different wave patterns
- Possibility to control darkness/brightness
- Free background images from Wikimedia and National Geographic
Tags: underwater, water, live, wallpaper, wave
+ More levels, themes and surprises
+ Race against time and collect points
+ Multiplayer support
+ Level editor to create and share levels
+ Smooth OpenGL graphics
+ Works on older devices also, from Android 2.3
+ Use your device sensor or touch for controls
Share your top challenges, compete with friends and compare how you score against other players.