Compatible with TABLET PC and android PHONES.
FULL version features:
Group speed control
2 clock faces
Clock face signing
World time option
Weather forecast option:
Today + 2 days forecast
Temperature, moisture, pressure
Spectacular live wallpaper of an black stylish clock mechanism. Take a pick the way this priceless piece of art clock is constructed inside.
Move the dial around or set up a desired speed for certain groups of mechanism; admire the exquisite luxury on your cell phone or tablet PC.
Part of a unique collection of watches for all occasions.
this stylish design live wallpaper clock will display a lot of useful informations directly on your home screen:
- time, date, month, year and week or day of the year;
- wifi / wlan (SSID) & telephony provider with signal strength and network type (like umts, hsdpa, lte, 3g, edge)
- battery status in % with charging icon
wp clock is highly customizable and optimized for most tablets and mobile phones. it supports portrait & landscape orientation as well as animated background images and slide shows. start the stand alone version and convert your android tablet to a stylish typo watch!
this animated hd live wallpaper is a must-have for all fans of beautiful design and fancy typography!
unlike the the most animated live wallpapers wp clock does not drain the battery - it is super optimized in order to save power.
visit our server to download wonderfully designed and especially optimized for mobile phones high quality 3D flags of your country and create a patriotic theme! browse the library to find many other professional background photos!
all permissions are explained on our website!
having troubles? contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
go to -> settings -> appearance -> time -> toggle 'fit to screen' YES/NO to make the time font fit to screen!
- adjustable battery indicator
- highly optimized for longer battery life
- background image cropping tool (for OS 2.3.3+)
- text animations
- adjustable vertical position
- save settings as presets
- free adjustable colors, opacity & outlines for each element
- multiple language support
- soccer / football background images
- android 4.2+ daydream functionality!
- FULL SCREEN STAND ALONE VERSION
Compatible with TABLET PC and android PHONES.Spectacular live wallpaper of an antique golden clock mechanism dated back to the end of the XIX century.
Full version options:
Group speed control
2 clock faces
Clock face signing
World time option
Weather forecast option:
Today + 2 days forecast
Temperature, moisture, pressure
Take a pick the way this priceless piece of art clock is constructed inside. Move the dial around or set up a desired speed for certain groups of mechanism; admire the exquisite luxury on your cell phone or tablet PC.
Part of a unique collection of watches for all occasions.
‣ Each wallpaper is tiled: it is generated from scratch so that it will always be an optimal fit for your specific device resolution (including HD devices).
‣ Designs have been chosen for their dark, subdued colours, some of which are verging on black. They do not interfere with launcher icons in the foreground.
‣ Works offline, has no advertising, and is free
This Live Wallpaper will not drain your battery.
HOW TO USE:
1. Open the Live Wallpaper
2. Tap the “Set live wallpaper” button
3. Tap the “Set wallpaper” button to apply or tap the “Settings” button to customize your Live Wallpaper
Classic Clocks look awesome as Live Wallpapers,especially on your device screen. DOWNLOAD NOW Live Clock Wallpaper and animate your screen!
* LOW BATTERY/OpenGL Technology!
Custom built and native coded, this live wallpaper is optimized for very low battery usage! Created using OpenGLES, you will get the most fluid, most battery-optimized experience for your phone.
* INTERACTIVE/Touch the screen!
By touching the screen, you will create a beautiful particle splash. Try swiping left and right to leave behind an awesome trail of particles and waves!
* CUSTOMIZABLE/Change the effects!
You can increase the size, speed or density of the elements, as well as select three different color effects and three different color intensities. To customize it, open the app, click on "Set Live Wallpaper" and then click on "Settings"
* HD GRAPHICS/Unique design!
The design of this live wallpaper is 100% unique, created by our team of artists. You will not see any similar design in any other live wallpaper!
We have tested this live wallpaper on a multitude of Android phones. If you have any problems using it, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will assist you right away! We're eager to chat and receive your feedback!
If you like this live wallpaper, make sure you rate and comment! It's the only way to support our continued development of live wallpapers!
Follow us on Google+: http://goo.gl/NAozRU
Like us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/HBS9X7
Follow us on Instagram: http://goo.gl/5hQCNW
Pin us on Pinterest: http://goo.gl/7jssBl
Follow us on Twitter: http://goo.gl/LLclda
It saves your battery by two ways:
1. The best screens doesn't need energy to paint black pixels
2. This live wallpaper actually does nothing. Nothing is nothing. Not "loading a black image". The back it's blank, so your CPU will be thinking in other things, increasing your phone performance and decreasing the battery drain.
This is an Open Source project, so you can browse the source code and do cool things with it. You can also distribute the binaries of this project without worries. You'll find the source code at http://code.google.com/p/black-npe-live-wallpaper
To select this Wallpaper, Long Press the Desktop > Choose Live wall paper > and select this application > Click "Set as Wallpaper".
This Analog Clock Live wallpaper has support for Multiple Theme Colors with Gradient Fill and support for Automatically changing Themes for every minute.
New Theme will be chosen every time when the device is unlocked.
The wallpaper keeps changing the colors continuously when the pages are changed in the home screen, if auto change is configured.
The Geometries of the Analog Clock are Calculated and shown relative to the Screen Size of your device so that the visible Components in the Clock always look optimum without any Text or Graphics Overlaps.
In addition to having the above mentioned Optimum Geometries and Default Components, you will be able to modify the below mentioned things so that the Clock looks as per your wish overriding the default Geometries.
1. Whether Clock should have separate Color than its background
2. Whether the Color Theme should change automatically Every Minute
3. What is the static Color Theme if the auto change of Theme is disabled
4. Whether Second Hand is to be shown
5. Whether Marker for Each Second is to be shown
6. Whether Marker for Each Hour is to be shown
7. Whether Date is to be shown
8. Whether Day is to be shown
9. Whether Time is to be shown in Digital Form
10. Whether Numbers are to be shown
11. Number format can be configured (Capital Roman Number, Small Roman number and Normal Number)
11. Whether Clock border is to be shown
12. Whether digital time format is 12 or 24 hour format
13. Whether year to be shown
14. Text that is to be shown in the top of the clock in big font. This can be used for showing some positive statements
15. Custom Text that is to be shown inside clock dial area. The position of this string is also configurable
16. Size of the Clock
17. Day text alignment
18. Date text alignment
19. Time text alignment
20. Custom text alignment
21. Horizontal Alignment of the Clock
22. Day Font Size
23. Date Font Size
24. Time Font Size
25. Number Font Size
Personalize your homescreen with the Black pictures and make your Android device more interesting.
Every photo is perfect and awesome!
This application is the best choice, if you like Black!
Features of "Black Wallpapers HD" app:
- Lots of perfect Wallpapers in HD Quality! For FREE!
- Application works offline. No need to download wallpapers.
- Collection of Black HD Photo is easy to view and easy to set as wallpapers.
- Every photo wallpaper is awesome!
- Easy to save every wallpaper to your SD card.
- You can browse photos in icon or full mode.
- Supports pan and zoom! You can crop photo and choose most liked part of wallpaper. Cropping work very simple.
- Supports screen rotation.
- Supports all screen resolutions and devices (including tablets).
- Optimized for all devices.
- You can share Black photos via twitter, e-mail, facebook, twitter, MMS and other ways. Share best Wallpapers in HD Quality to your friends!
- FREE and always will be.
- Easy to use, easy to download.
Just install this perfect "Black Wallpapers HD" app on your Android mobile device. And enjoy!
I hope you like my app, and I want to keep it free for you.
In order to do that, there is ad banner in my app.
Permissions "INTERNET" and "NETWORK ACCESS" are needed only to display advertisement!
Thanks for your reviews, friends!
It displays the Time and Date, and you can apply your own images and photos as backgrounds or, if you prefer a more minimal look, set a background color.
Supports both 24h and AM/PM clock modes, and if you like, you can hide text in lockscreen.
It is designed both for Phones and for Tablets. Android 4.4 KitKat is completely supported.
Super Clock Wallpaper is studied to be featherweight and keeps your battery life safe, also it is optimized to work with every display resolution, with complete support for HD and FullHD tablets.
The Clock is currently displayed in English, French, German, Italian, Portoguese or Spanish.
With Super Clock Wallpaper you can unleash your creativity and give your phone a unique and personal look!
- If you want to see the Live Wallpaper in action, take a look to the related video!! -
Now with "Water Droplet" effect! Touch or tap the screen to add water drops on your home screen!
To use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
To develop more free great live wallpapers, we have implemented some ads in settings.
Advertisement can support our develop more free great live wallpapers.
Note: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/androidwasabi
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/androidwasabi
Сharming flower live wallpaper with animated and photo themes and 26 tender clock flowers.
Animated background inspired by Eurasian nature. Photo backgrounds captured mostly in sunny India, Thailand and Malaysia. Few photos are from cold Russia. Flower clocks are created from the natural flowers or hand-drawn and animated.
You can mix any Flower Clock with any background theme to get your unique combination. Just open settings and let your imagination take you to a fairy tale!
The majority of the content is free and without ads, some themes and flower clocks can be purchased. All premium content can be unlocked at once with great discount and all future updates are free of charge.
If you agree to subscribe to our news in wallpaper settings
we can occasionally send info about new 7art products. You can also unsubscribe any time!
Join us on Facebook:
Windows version is also available at:
According to other superstitious, such as living in the house of a black cat brings good luck. Prejudice does not depend on the breed cats and concern only its color.
But all agree that these animals - the most beautiful creatures!
Set these black beauties on your phone!
- Support for downloading any file type
- Support for downloading large files, with pause and resume
- Support for basic and digest authentication
- Support for opening or sending completed downloads
- Support for calculating and comparing MD5 integrity checksums
- Support for overriding any request header
- Support for viewing HTML content, and intercepting the downloads from the web page
- Quick start downloads from clipboard or entering the URL
- Add downloads manually with advanced options
- Use the share link feature from another app (e.g. Dolphin Browser, Dropbox, Sugarsync)
- Icons: http://glyphicons.com/
Tags: downloader, download manager
1. Install the app
2. Select the widget (for example long-pressing in your list of widgets)
3. Place the widget accordingly on your home screen
4. The settings are opened; set up your colors and the update interval, then press save
5. The widget should now appear on your home screen
6. Long-press the widget to resize
7. Press the widget to see the process list
Please also check out Network Widget for Android:
+ Capture video from your device camera and stream it in real time over the network
+ Motion JPEG format supported (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_JPEG)
+ View directly in your browser without any extra plugins (see supported browsers)
+ View using your favorite media player (see supported players)
Supported Browsers (native):
+ Chrome (under work)
Supported Media Players:
+ VLC (www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
+ Start the app
+ Ensure correct settings (camera, color effect, image quality and size)
+ Press the record button (should turn red when stream available)
+ Check the stream URL from the app status line (e.g. http://192.168.1.10:8080)
+ Open the stream from your browser or video player
Please send any comments, bugs, suggestions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Now with a refreshed modern, lightweight and responsive user interface.
- Make sure you have WiFi on and are connected from your device
- Start the app
- In the same network, open the URL indicated on the device using a normal browser
- Browse the files on your device (thumbnails or details)
- Preview media file types (image and video)
- Upload files to your device (multiple parallel uploads supported)
- Download and open files from your device
- Delete and rename files and directories from your device
- View images in fullscreen mode
- Play videos using the HTML5 video player
- View your active uploads, support for canceling them one-by-one
- Additionally view your upload history
- Browse and search the apps installed on your device
- Install apps by uploading the APK files to your device
- Download and back up apps (APK files)
- Delete user apps
Note! Installing and deleting apps requires the action to be completed on the device due to security reasons.
- Browse and search the contacts on your device
- Add, update and delete contacts
- Play your camera preview on your desktop
- Take snapshots and save them on your device
- Copy text to your device clipboard (and open URLs)
- Query the device's clipboard
- Device info
- Memory usage
- Battery usage
- WiFi info
- Option to use HTTP basic web authentication
- Small and fast web server on the device, without any 3rd party libraries
- Internet Explorer (10)
Supported media types:
- Pictures (JPEG and PNG)
- Videos (MP4, OGG and WEBM)
Note! HTML5 video support varies from browser to browser, but for example Chrome should support all of the above. For more information, please check: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5_video
- Contacts section to manage contacts on the device
- Enhancements to Camera section (e.g. better live preview)
- Twitter Bootstrap: http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/
- JQuery: http://jquery.com/
- Crystal Clear Icons: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Clear
Keywords: wifi file transfer, wifi file explorer, wifi file manager, wireless file transfer, wireless file explorer, wireless file manager
- Start up the app on your device
- A message should pop up indicating the URL to use
- Connect to the URL using a normal desktop browser (switch to full screen for best experience, or even better, presentation view in Chrome)
- Back on your device, browse for images and click on the ones to be presented
- Use the menus on your device to control rotation, color settings and effects
- Slideshow mode
- More effects!
- Possibility to tune effect parameters
- Tune exposure
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- A browser with Java Applets (1.6 or later) supported
Note! If you don't have Java installed, you can download it from http://www.java.com. The Applet requires no special permissions, and cannot access your desktop computer or mobile device. If you are on MacOS and Chrome, see here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559?viewlocale=en_US.
- Some of the color settings and effects use the excellent JH Labs Image Processing library (http://www.jhlabs.com/ip/index.html)
- On your home screen, press the Menu button
- Select Wallpaper
- Select Live wallpapers
- Select Planets 3D LWP
- Play around with the Settings
- Select Set wallpaper
- Background textures: Wikimedia
- Planet textures: http://www.oera.net/How2/TextureMaps2.htm
- Planet textures: http://planetpixelemporium.com/planets.html
- GLWallpaperService: http://www.rbgrn.net/content/354-glsurfaceview-adapted-3d-live-wallpapers
Private Messenger is an instant messaging application which enforces end-to-end privacy. In practice messages are always encrypted and decrypted on the device, before being transferred through the internet. This means that none other than the sender or recipient is able to see the message content, not even us. This way we can respect the privacy of our users.
Version 1.3.0 included a major rewrite of storing local data on devices, making it more secure. Unfortunately, in some cases, a bug caused the app to crash right after opening. The latest version 1.3.1 addresses this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Q: How exactly do you ensure privacy between the sender and recipient?
A: We use public key cryptography. During registration, a key pair is generated for each user account. The private key always stays on the user's device, while the public key is deployed to our server mapped to the user account for discovery. Messages are encrypted on the sender's device using the recipient's public encryption key, relayed to the recipient via our servers, and finally decrypted on the recipient's device using their private decryption key. Additionally, the same key pair is used to verify the sender's digital signature. For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography.
Q: How about messages already decrypted on my device, or other local settings?
A: All local information, including sent and received messages, contacts and personal settings, are stored in a special encrypted database, and not in plain text for example in default shared preferences or SQLite databases. This means that even if the database file is somehow compromised (for example in rooted devices), the actual stored data cannot be seen.
Q: What kind of information do you store on your servers?
A: In short, only the bare minimum. At least the account username and public key, and then any additional information if the user so chooses. We don't store any messages - we only relay them from the sender to the recipient. There would be no point anyway, since the message content is always encrypted, and there is no chance even for us to decrypt it.
Q: Why do you run ads?
A: Unfortunately, running the server-side infrastructure is not free. Our intention is to cover this, and other development costs by running unobtrusive banner ads. This way we can provide the app for free to our users. We might consider an option to remove the ads in the future either by an in-app purchase or a paid version of the app.
Q: Any planned updates or new features?
A: Since the app is quite new, we will of course fix any bugs that come up. Additionally, we at least plan to improve usability and add more message types than text, for example images, location, etc.
1) To use as a wallpaper, select Settings -> Display -> Live Wallpapers -> Minimal Clock
2) To use as a widget, select Apps -> Widgets -> Minimal Clock
3) To use as a lock screen widget, swipe left on your lock screen and select "+" -> Minimal Clock
On the left you can see:
- Analog clock displaying current time
- Current date
And on the right you have:
- Current weather
- Upcoming calendar events
- Current battery statistics
- Current resource statistics (storage)
- Finance (stock quotes)
To cycle through the right side views, just tap on the widget. You can also set the widget to automatically cycle in 1 minute intervals from the configuration.
- Weather (city, temperature, conditions, wind, humidity)
- Calendar (upcoming events with start time and title)
- Battery (charge level, status, health, temperature, voltage)
- Resources (free memory for apps, free memory on SD card, CPU usage for past 1/5/15 minute(s), memory usage, number of running apps)
- Finance (stock quotes with symbol and day's change in percent)
Based on excellent feedback from comments, the planned updates will include:
- Bug fixes
- Possibility to enable/disable views from the configuration
- Possibility to enable/disable auto-cycle from the configuration
- RSS view
- Digital clock
- More themes!
- Weather data provided by Google
- Financial data provided by Yahoo (NYSE updates)
- If settings are changed, updates are applied after next refresh cycle (so for example new stock symbols or weather updates might not appear immediately)
- There is no public calendar API so far, which means calendar events cannot be guaranteed to be shown on all devices
- On some devices the widget has become unresponsive (to touch events) after removing it and adding it back (in this case usually a forced stop corrects the situation)
Trigger: An event that starts the task, for example when a headset is plugged in or connected to a Wifi network
Condition: An optional filter to limit when the task is run, for example time of day
Action: The action to execute, if the trigger and conditions are satisfied, for example launching another app or playing music
- Location (under work)
- Incoming SMS (under work)
- Network connectivity (under work)
Stay tuned for updates; new triggers, conditions and actions will be added, as well as fixing bugs.
To start downloads:
- On Android 2.x, use the "share link" feature from your browser
- On later Android versions, copy the link from your browser and paste it into the app
- Download in parallel chunks reusing connections to boost speed
- Pause and resume downloads any time
- HTTP basic authentication support
- MD5 integrity checksum support
- Support for overriding filename and renaming after download
- Support for tuning connection settings
- Nice graphical representation of download speed
Keywords: Downloader, Download Manager, Download Accelerator
1. Download and install application
2. In your home screen, press the MENU button
3. Choose WALLPAPER, then LIVE WALLPAPER
4. From the list of live wallpapers, choose UNDERWATER LWP
5. Choose SETTINGS to play around with the settings
6. Choose SET WALLPAPER to apply
- More background images to choose from
- Possibility to specify own custom background
- OpenGL for even smoother motion
- Possibility to choose from different wave patterns
- Possibility to control darkness/brightness
- Free background images from Wikimedia and National Geographic
Tags: underwater, water, live, wallpaper, wave
- Battery status
- WiFi status
- Audio status
- Bluetooth status
- Memory usage
- CPU usage
- Free storage for apps (internal)
Pick the ones you need!
This is the free version with adds included. Get the pro version for EUR0.79 to remove adds and receive new features and themes through updates!
No ads, etc., just a demo for fun. Will continue to add sequences and improve existing ones through updates, and if I come up with something really cool, will try to make it into a live wallpaper.
The source code will also be made available. It provides a good starting point and tutorial into creating OpenGL apps.
+ Download or stream files from your device by scanning a QR code
+ Upload files to your device by scanning a QR code
+ Browse the files on your device
+ Save files or folders as favorites
+ Preview supported image and video file types
+ Basic file operations; rename, copy, move, delete and archive (including folders)
+ Select files and apply batch operations; copy, move, delete and archive (including folders)
+ Search for files
+ Open known file types
+ Send files to other applications
+ Calculate and compare integrity checksums
+ Create and extract ZIP archives
+ Sort files by name, size or last modified time
+ Download or stream files from your device (within same network)
+ Upload files to your device using a web browser (within same network), no need for any cables or extra software
+ To share a picture or video to another device within the same network, select "Download from device" and share the generated QR code
+ The same feature can be used to show images on your smart TV or streaming video to your laptop (for example using VLC player) by opening the short URL
+ To upload files to your device, select "Upload to device", open the web page using the URL provided, and just select the files to transfer (multiple files supported)
Q: Why is my image/video not viewable right after uploading ("media not found" when trying to open)?
A: This is most likely due to the media scanner in Android; it might take some time before it picks up and processes the file and makes it available. You can refresh the file listing after a while, and try again. We will look into forcing a scan for certain file types immediately after upload to improve this.
Q: Why is the file size and checksum different between my original and uploaded video? The video seems to play correctly however.
A: Not 100% sure, but this could also be due to the media scanner processing and trying to optimize the file to save space. The same thing seems to happen for example when downloading certain videos from Google Drive to your device storage.
Q: Can I upload multiple files at once?
A: Yes, the browser's file chooser is configured to support multiple selections. For example on a Mac, just hold down the shift key to select multiple files.
Q: Can I download multiple files at once?
A: Yes, but with a slight workaround. You can select multiple files on your device, create an archive, and then download the archive.
Q: I seem to be having problems uploading files using device X and browser Y?