At this time, succeeded find a six lost planets, after examination it seemed that the two of them have life! Guess which are ... I also found a new Earth, Young Earth
Currently we have 12 planets, all are 3D with many options to set:
1. New Earth
2. Fimes Planet
3. Nebanu Planet
4. Gelidon Planet
5. Emos Gas Giant
6. Doa Planet
7. Maleama Planet ( update 1.2 )
8. New Hope ( update 1.3)
9. Atlantis ( update 1.3)
10. Balross ( update 1.7 )
11. Zea ( update 1.7 )
12. Cyberon ( update 1.7 )
You can set :
+ Planet rotation speed
+ Lighting the Planet
+ Clouds type
+ Wind speed
+ Clouds on/off
+ Atmosphere lighting color
+ Atmosphere lighting power
+ Atmosphere on/off
+ Stars on/off
+ Planet rings
+ Suns. Sun illuminating the planet
+ Satellites of the Planet
+ Accelerate Camera (Accelerometer Sensor)
This wallpaper can be run on phones and tablets.
HOW ACTIVATE: Hurricane, Planet Rings
1. Go to setting, and select:
Elements > Hurricane, Planet Rings
HOW TO USE: 'Time of day' options, custom theme
If you check ON 'Time of day' checkbox, default saved themes will be loaded. Or you can set yours. Your saved themes will be automatically loaded on time.
How set your :
1. Set your all settings, background, planets, modes...
2. Save custom theme for selected hours, you see it on icons, blue is a key
3. Set ON 'Time of day' checkbox
4. Your saved themes will be automatically loaded on time
You may always save or load custom theme,
without use 'Time of day' checkbox.
Please comments, thanks !
Thanks for help !
+ NEW Satellites of the Planet (default on)
+ Accelerometer Sensor On/Off (default on)
+ Accelerate Camera
+ Sun flare update
+ NEW 3 Planets: Balross, Zea, Cyberon
+ NEW Suns. Sun illuminating the planet
+ NEW More 3D stars, objects in space
+ Fixed save/load themes
Yilmaz Entertainment Studios
Enjoy the beauty of our Solarsystem. It shows the Sun in his mighty beauty and the planets crossing the screen in front of it!
Its free, we just need your comments and your feedback thanks.
Dont forget that LiveWallpapers is supported just for Android Phones and Tablets after 2.1!
This is not a APP this ist a custom LiveWallpaper for your device background. You have to set this Live Wallpaper to be shown.
Keywords: Planets, earth, satur, pluto, moon, solar, solaris, solar system, neptun, uranus, mars, sky, live, wallpaper, live wallpaper, livewallpaper, galaxy, stars, www.yeslimited.de
Relax and enjoy a beautiful and magical tree.
Full version features a beautiful and magical tree with the option to customize(toggle) the following:
- Beautiful Glow effect;
- Fireflies on camera;
- Fireflies on top of the tree and near the lights;
- Change fireflies color (Green , Orange, Pink and Yellow);
- Butterflies (Choose between 4 different types);
- Light effects moving along the home screen;
- Ground fog;
- Camera Settings (support for Samsung Galaxy Touchwiz UI);
- Double tap to open settings menu;
- APP2SD support: You will need to set the live wallpaper again if you restart your device (Android limitation);
- Choose target frame rate to improve performance and reduce battery consumption;
Works great with phones, tablets, or any device that supports live wallpapers.
How to use: Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->LiveWallpapers
Please comment and rate 5 stars if you like it!
Please note that this application uses Goolge Play Licensing service to ensure that all copies of this software are legal. After the refund period is over, the application needs an active internet connection to check license status. If you have any problems validating your license, please email me at : email@example.com
This live wallpaper includes a full 3D model of our solar system with the sun, all the planets and the asteroid belt.
Explore in every direction by simply pointing your phone as if you were really in space. (Uses the phone/tablet's gyroscope and will only work with compatible devices. (Tested with Samsung Galaxy SIII and HTC One S).
Free version allows views from an orbit around the Earth only. The Full version includes views from all the planets and will include future updates coming soon.
Original 3D Space Live Wallpaper.
3D Space wallpaper.
Stunning Star Trek-inspired live wallpaper, based on Star Defender – a celebrity series of space shooter games.
For all those, who enjoy the mesmerizing grandeur of Space, who have been brought up on magnificent Star Wars, Star Trek, and Space Invaders series we introduce this spectacular space 3D live wallpaper.
Enjoy the sight of Alven – a dead planet, the final frontier of humanity on the way of Apocalypse. This live wallpaper provides you with a unique opportunity to explore every corner of the planet and its surroundings using the 180° camera angle and high definition. Delight in the glimmer of a distant star, tune in the sight of the lava scars on planet Alven, and defend the humanity from the alien race of Insectus!
Download Star Defender at:
Star Defender 3
Star Defender 4
To install the live wallpaper: Home Page -> Touch and Hold -> Live Wallpapers
How to use:
live wallpaper after installation will not appear on your software concentration;
In desktop, click on the menu-> > wallpaper -- > find it live wallpaper
Different models or launch might be a little different, but you smart to find.
With Solar system theme and little planets fly over your screen.
This little planets react to gravity and there for makes your mobile phone in virtual "snow globe".
Touching the screen makes gravity reverse... What was down... goes up.
It was created with famous ANDENGINE that gives you real 2D physics just like in real world.
This live wallpaper is batery optimized.
Background photo was made by Patrick Hoesly.
Your phone must support live wallpaper.
Any question, problem or ideas please send us on mail.
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
Swipe Up: Move View Away from Center - then Repeat from closest celestial body.
Swipe Down: Move View Towards Center - then Repeat from farthest celestial body.
Swipe Left/Right: Pan the View Left or Right
Double Tap: Access the settings
Two-Finger Double Tap: Randomize the Universe (ONLY IN FULL VERSION)
With twelve planets, twelve moons, six suns, six universe themes, and a large range of customization options, the full version of Orbit Space 3D Live Wallpaper allows you to create a view of the universe at any point in its life-cycle. This free version shows one configuration of the universe.
Go into your application drawer -> Pick "Orbit Space 3D Free" -> Then pick "Orbit Space 3D Free" again at the Set Wallpaper Menu.
Home -> Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live Wallpaper -> Orbit Space 3D Free -> Set Wallpaper
IMPORTANT NOTE: To access settings, just double tap on the main home screen. Accessing settings via the Set Wallpaper menu will cause this application to crash and have some undesirable behavior. If this accidentally happens to you - simply set the wallpaper to something else - and then reset it back to Orbit Space 3D Free.
Also, this wallpaper is graphically intensive - to make sure your device can handle it - please download this version first. As support for this product grows, I will have more resources to optimize this more for most devices.
The universe can be created with a new set of unique planets at any time by double tapping with two fingers (ONLY IN FULL VERSION).
List of Available Planets (IN FULL VERSION):
List of Available Moons (IN FULL VERSION):
List of Available Universe Themes (IN FULL VERSION):
There are many options - to view the settings simply double tap on the screen:
OPTIONS (IN FULL VERSION):
+ Set Predefined Suns (6 available)
+ Set Predefined Planets (12 available)
+ Set Predefined Moons (12 available)
+ Set Predefined Universe Themes (6 available)
+ Set Sun On/Off
+ Set Planets On/Off
+ Set Meteors On/Off
+ Set Distant Galaxies On/Off
+ Set Smaller Stars On/Off
+ Set Camera Distance
+ Set Two Finger Tap To Randomize On/Off
+ Set To Manually Scroll Scene
Please rate and comment! Thanks!
watch lots of planets on your main screen, more than 200 with real and fictive ones. find some star wars planets, star trek ones, avatar, futurama etc... (and still the death star 2 model)
-navtive opengl2 code
-satellite clouds refreshed every 3 hours
-pinch to zoom
-use gps to show your location
-hd compressed textures (etc1 for compatibility)
watch the video to see the main features
keywords : space, earth, planets, satellite, moon, star wars, avatar, futurama
!! LAUNCH THEM LIKE WALLPAPERS, NOT APPLICATIONS, LONG PRESS THE HOME SCREEN AFTER INSTALLATION, THERE'S NO "OPEN" BUTTON OR ICONS IN THE LAUNCHER !!
THE NEW VERSION IS UP, LOOK FOR "EARTH LIVE WALLPAPER HD"
Show planets on your screen
see the site for full desc.
!! IT'S BETTER TO INSTALL THE MAP PACK !!
feel free to help on http://code.google.com/p/earth-live-wallpaper/
The full version allows you to select many more planets, like the Earth, Saturn, Pluto, Venus or Mercure etc...
Works great even on "slowers" smartphones, please just verify your phone accepts LiveWallpapers.
Please note and comment what you like or dislike, and tell me what you would like to see changed.
TO LAUNCH THIS APPLICATION:
- keep a long press on your desktop's phone
- A menu appears, choose "wallpapers"
- new menu, choose "livewallpapers"
- this application appears in your livewallpapers' list. Select it and apply
Any feedback welcomed, thank you very much for your support. Please rate good stars if you like it!.
-- Features --
* The app is a very simple application! This app has a very clear interface. It is really easy to find and set an exactly that wallpaper what you want.
* Offline access to the images
* You can set any image as wallpaper
* You can save wallpapers on SD card
* You can share the image via email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS and other apps
* Tablet support
* There is an opportunity to set up the app on SD card
Photos in the app are licensed under Creative Commons’ license.
tags:space,3D space,wallpaper,images,live wallpaper,planet earth
• Three different themes to pick from (Premium Version)
• Large selection of customizable nebula backgrounds
• Large selection of planets and planet types
• Customizable planetary rings and moons
• Up to two space stations ( Premium Version)
• Customizable spaceships (Premium Version)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're experiencing any technical issues, thank you.
Red Planet 3D live Wallpaper gives you a realistic high quality visual graphics to our neighbor planet Mars, with its realistic galaxy animation you can spice up your home screen.
You can enable/disable galaxy motion and adjust the planet speed
also you can find more info(wiki page) about Mars.
app icon design by http://iconka.com
3D JellyFish is not a movie, this live wallpaper is implemented by OpenGL 2.0 for its animation and you can interact with it.
3D Jellyfish Live Wallpaper supports Android 3.0 and is optimized for Android Pad.
♥ The most realistic jellyfish simulation;
♥ Dynamically simulated skeletons (spring chains);
♥ Well implemented and optimized by OpenGL 2.0;
♥ Camera-facing particle system and volumetric light effect;
♥ More sophisticated lighting, model and simulation controls;
♥ Improved animation and shading;
♥ Optimized for Android 3.0 and Android Pad;
♥ Can be installed to SD Card;
♥ 100% Free!
More from developer
1. Select Wallpapers from Settings or Menu
2. Select Live Wallpapers
3. Select Minimalistic Clock Wallpaper
4. Select Settings
5. Pick your favorite color and other options
6. Select Save
7. Select Apply
+ Capture video from your device camera and stream it in real time over the network
+ Motion JPEG format supported (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_JPEG)
+ View directly in your browser without any extra plugins (see supported browsers)
+ View using your favorite media player (see supported players)
Supported Browsers (native):
+ Chrome (under work)
Supported Media Players:
+ VLC (www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
+ Start the app
+ Ensure correct settings (camera, color effect, image quality and size)
+ Press the record button (should turn red when stream available)
+ Check the stream URL from the app status line (e.g. http://192.168.1.10:8080)
+ Open the stream from your browser or video player
Please send any comments, bugs, suggestions or feedback to email@example.com!
1. Download and install application
2. In your home screen, press the MENU button
3. Choose WALLPAPER, then LIVE WALLPAPER
4. From the list of live wallpapers, choose UNDERWATER LWP
5. Choose SETTINGS to play around with the settings
6. Choose SET WALLPAPER to apply
- More background images to choose from
- Possibility to specify own custom background
- OpenGL for even smoother motion
- Possibility to choose from different wave patterns
- Possibility to control darkness/brightness
- Free background images from Wikimedia and National Geographic
Tags: underwater, water, live, wallpaper, wave
- Battery status
- WiFi status
- Audio status
- Bluetooth status
- Memory usage
- CPU usage
- Free storage for apps (internal)
Pick the ones you need!
This is the free version with adds included. Get the pro version for EUR0.79 to remove adds and receive new features and themes through updates!
1. Install the app
2. Select the widget (from your list of widgets, or long-pressing on your home screen for older Android versions)
3. The settings are automatically opened after adding the widget; tune any colors and press save
After the widget is active:
- Tap on it to view the CPU usage list per process (back key to exit)
- Tap on the settings button for settings (save or back key exits back to list)
Please also check out Network Widget for Android:
On the left you can see:
- Analog clock displaying current time
- Current date
And on the right you have:
- Current weather
- Upcoming calendar events
- Current battery statistics
- Current resource statistics (storage)
- Finance (stock quotes)
To cycle through the right side views, just tap on the widget. You can also set the widget to automatically cycle in 1 minute intervals from the configuration.
- Weather (city, temperature, conditions, wind, humidity)
- Calendar (upcoming events with start time and title)
- Battery (charge level, status, health, temperature, voltage)
- Resources (free memory for apps, free memory on SD card, CPU usage for past 1/5/15 minute(s), memory usage, number of running apps)
- Finance (stock quotes with symbol and day's change in percent)
Based on excellent feedback from comments, the planned updates will include:
- Bug fixes
- Possibility to enable/disable views from the configuration
- Possibility to enable/disable auto-cycle from the configuration
- RSS view
- Digital clock
- More themes!
- Weather data provided by Google
- Financial data provided by Yahoo (NYSE updates)
- If settings are changed, updates are applied after next refresh cycle (so for example new stock symbols or weather updates might not appear immediately)
- There is no public calendar API so far, which means calendar events cannot be guaranteed to be shown on all devices
- On some devices the widget has become unresponsive (to touch events) after removing it and adding it back (in this case usually a forced stop corrects the situation)
Now with a refreshed modern, lightweight and responsive user interface.
- Make sure you have WiFi on and are connected from your device
- Start the app
- In the same network, open the URL indicated on the device using a normal browser
- Browse the files on your device (thumbnails or details)
- Preview media file types (image and video)
- Upload files to your device (multiple parallel uploads supported)
- Download and open files from your device
- Delete and rename files and directories from your device
- View images in fullscreen mode
- Play videos using the HTML5 video player
- View your active uploads, support for canceling them one-by-one
- Additionally view your upload history
- Browse and search the apps installed on your device
- Install apps by uploading the APK files to your device
- Download and back up apps (APK files)
- Delete user apps
Note! Installing and deleting apps requires the action to be completed on the device due to security reasons.
- Browse and search the contacts on your device
- Add, update and delete contacts
- Play your camera preview on your desktop
- Take snapshots and save them on your device
- Copy text to your device clipboard (and open URLs)
- Query the device's clipboard
- Device info
- Memory usage
- Battery usage
- WiFi info
- Option to use HTTP basic web authentication
- Small and fast web server on the device, without any 3rd party libraries
- Internet Explorer (10)
Supported media types:
- Pictures (JPEG and PNG)
- Videos (MP4, OGG and WEBM)
Note! HTML5 video support varies from browser to browser, but for example Chrome should support all of the above. For more information, please check: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5_video
- Contacts section to manage contacts on the device
- Enhancements to Camera section (e.g. better live preview)
Keywords: wifi file transfer, wifi file explorer, wifi file manager, wireless file transfer, wireless file explorer, wireless file manager
No ads, etc., just a demo for fun. Will continue to add sequences and improve existing ones through updates, and if I come up with something really cool, will try to make it into a live wallpaper.
The source code will also be made available. It provides a good starting point and tutorial into creating OpenGL apps.
To start downloads:
- On Android 2.x, use the "share link" feature from your browser
- On later Android versions, copy the link from your browser and paste it into the app
- Download in parallel chunks reusing connections to boost speed
- Pause and resume downloads any time
- HTTP basic authentication support
- MD5 integrity checksum support
- Support for overriding filename and renaming after download
- Support for tuning connection settings
- Nice graphical representation of download speed
Keywords: Downloader, Download Manager, Download Accelerator
- Start up the app on your device
- A message should pop up indicating the URL to use
- Connect to the URL using a normal desktop browser (switch to full screen for best experience, or even better, presentation view in Chrome)
- Back on your device, browse for images and click on the ones to be presented
- Use the menus on your device to control rotation, color settings and effects
- Slideshow mode
- More effects!
- Possibility to tune effect parameters
- Tune exposure
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- A browser with Java Applets (1.6 or later) supported
Note! If you don't have Java installed, you can download it from http://www.java.com. The Applet requires no special permissions, and cannot access your desktop computer or mobile device. If you are on MacOS and Chrome, see here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559?viewlocale=en_US.
- Some of the color settings and effects use the excellent JH Labs Image Processing library (http://www.jhlabs.com/ip/index.html)
- Support for downloading any file type
- Support for downloading large files, with pause and resume
- Support for basic and digest authentication
- Support for opening or sending completed downloads
- Support for calculating and comparing MD5 integrity checksums
- Support for overriding any request header
- Support for viewing HTML content, and intercepting the downloads from the web page
- Quick start downloads from clipboard or entering the URL
- Add downloads manually with advanced options
- Use the share link feature from another app (e.g. Dolphin Browser, Dropbox, Sugarsync)
- Icons: http://glyphicons.com/
Tags: downloader, download manager
For quick help and release notes, check the default welcome text (once the app is opened).
Please note that this app is in "alpha" stage, and is subject to quite big changes. At the moment, we are working on the following major items:
- Syntax highlighting (engine plus few sample rules)
- Bug fixes and optimization in general