At this time, succeeded find 12 lost planets, after examination it seemed that the two of them have life! Guess which are ... I also found a new Earth, Young Earth
Currently we have 12 planets, and 7 deep space backgrounds, all are 3D with many options to set:
1. New Earth
2. Fimes Planet
3. Nebanu Planet
4. Gelidon Planet
5. Emos Gas Giant
6. Doa Planet
7. Maleama Planet
8. New Hope
You can set :
+ Deep space backgrounds ( 7 )
+ Planet rotation speed
+ Lighting the Planet
+ Clouds type
+ Wind speed
+ Clouds on/off
+ Atmosphere lighting color
+ Atmosphere lighting power
+ Atmosphere on/off
+ Stars on/off
+ Planet rings
+ Suns. Sun illuminating the planet
+ Satellites of the Planet
+ Accelerate Camera (Accelerometer Sensor)
+ Random type of planet, backgrounds, sun ,clouds, atmosphere lighting
+ Daydream feature
This wallpaper can be run on phones and tablets.
Please comments, thanks !
Thanks for help !
1.Click screen to switch the narrow or wide mode.
2.Drag your finger vertically on the screen to change the camera angle.
This is ad-supported free version, if you want to upgrade to full version (doesn't contain ads), please check following link:
!!!Also dont't forget to check out 2 brand new Live Wallpaper - "Solar System HD" and "Deep Galaxies HD" that are using gyroscope for creating unique space experience!!!
Epic "Earth HD Deluxe Edition" is now for sale! Check out it's features:
- Sun/Earth position mode depending on current date
- 5 different Earth themes with fully HD textures: Classic, Realistic, Future, Post-apocalyptic, Frozen earth
- Awesome satellite mode demo.
- HD stars background
- New "Frozen Earth" theme.
- New "Realistic" theme.
- Take 100% from HD textures detalization by customizing camera distance
- Can customize camera distance and offset (especially useful for tablets, helps to take 100% from HD texture detalization)
- 9 camera modes:
* Free camera to see all parts of the Earth
* Move (left-centered) - perfect for Samsung phones with TouchWiz (where main screen is the left one)
* Move (centered) - perfect for HTC Sense-based phones (where main screen is the center one)
* Orbit (left-centered) - perfect for Samsung phones with TouchWiz
* Orbit 2 (centered) - perfect for HTC Sense-based phones
* Fixed camera
* + 4 new AWESOME animated cameras
Free version features:
- Classic theme HD textures
- Low-resolution (4 times smaller textures) themes: Future and post-apocalyptic
- Beautiful reflections
- 4 FPS limiting options to help your phone's battery
- Realistic atmosphere
- Detalization customization
- Lights on the night side
- Earth's rotation speed customization
- 3 camera modes: Orbit / Fixed / Linear move
- 100% 3D using OpenGL ES 2.0 / C++ for best performance
- Beautiful stars background
IMPORTANT. It's a LIVE WALLPAPER. It won't appear in your app list. Go to the live wallpaper menue of your phone and you'll find it there.
IMPORTANT. If you'll find any bugs please write me an e-mail. In most cases i can't fix them if you'll report them in comments.
You are able to choose from 4 mystical planets, in which you can pick two to serve as the majestic backdrop of your home screen. The stars will begin to cascade and shimmer in the rich, black sky and small shooting stars wist past your eyes, beautifully.
Night Sky Planets Live Wallpaper gives you customization and let’s you choose the things you want in your personal ‘space’. Disable clouds, stars or even the small satellite - change your device’s foreground and background whichever way you would like it.
Experience the great wonder of the universe and see the beauty of space - make your device’s home screen the Universe’s playground.
** INSTALLATION **
Go to your homescreen -> press menu key -> select 'Wallpapers' -> select 'Live Wallpapers' -> select 'Night Sky Planets Live Wallpaper'
Tested on following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 4
If you experience any problems please contact me via email.
New feature: use the orientation sensors of your device to look around! Toggle them by double-tapping on the left side of the screen.
This a wallpaper, not a normal app! Activate it by pressing the "Menu" button and selecting "Wallpaper" and then "Live wallpapers". There you will find "Solar System 3D Lite".
If you like this wallpaper you might want to check out the PRO version which includes all 8 planets of the Solar System plus Asteroids and Pluto, turns the Sun into a Red Giant as the battery becomes weaker, and much more.
Copy to SD card enabled.
(Note: The displayed moons are for artistic reasons not to scale.)
Personalize your homescreen with the Planets pictures and make your Android device more interesting.
Every photo is perfect and awesome!
This application is the best choice, if you like Planets!
Features of "Planets Wallpapers HD" app:
- Lots of perfect Wallpapers in HD Quality! For FREE!
- Application works offline. No need to download wallpapers.
- Collection of Planets HD Photo is easy to view and easy to set as wallpapers.
- Every photo wallpaper is awesome!
- Easy to save every wallpaper to your SD card.
- You can browse photos in icon or full mode.
- Supports pan and zoom! You can crop photo and choose most liked part of wallpaper. Cropping work very simple.
- Supports screen rotation.
- Supports all screen resolutions and devices (including tablets).
- Optimized for all devices.
- You can share Planets photos via twitter, e-mail, facebook, twitter, MMS and other ways. Share best Wallpapers in HD Quality to your friends!
- FREE and always will be.
- Easy to use, easy to download.
Just install this perfect "Planets Wallpapers HD" app on your Android mobile device. And enjoy!
I hope you like my app, and I want to keep it free for you.
In order to do that, there is ad banner in my app.
Permissions "INTERNET" and "NETWORK ACCESS" are needed only to display advertisement!
Thanks for your reviews, friends!
Captivate the magic of the universe with this modern planetarium. Beautifully rotating planets make your Android Wear smartwatch stunning eye-candy.
This gorgeous astronomical watch displays the current positions of the planets in our solar system on your watch face.
Planets is optimized for round smartwatches such as the Moto 360 and rectangular watches such as the Samsung Gear Live, the LG G Watch.
For more custom Android Wear watch faces please visit our website on www.smartwatchface.co
Did you spot "Carl the Comet" eagerly circulating the solar system?
Visit our exclusive wearface collection for Android Wear on the Play Store http://goo.gl/QOsOu4. Also please let us know if you like to have any other watch faces to be added to our selection of watch faces.
Magical design made in Germany.
Visit Mars (maybe one day Curiosity drives by??), Venus, Earth, Sun, Orion Nebula, Antennae galaxies, M101, Messier and more of the most scenic places there are out there in space, flight path controlled by gyroscope and tilting of device!
Extra Graphics and Features of the Pro Version, Space Live Wallpaper Pro:
- Breathtaking flight through Orion Nebula.
- Pass by our Full Moon, Jupiter, extraordinary Sombrero Galaxy, Helix Nebula and Rhea Moon.
- Visit Earth from all directions.
- All the configuration you want: Speed, Color, Frequency of everything, Brightness, Frame Rate and much more!
- Realistic 3D effects, space inferno, shadows, ever morphing.
- 100% AD-FREE, no Spyware, no rights requested!
- Breathtaking space flight in HD (High Definition), soar through space between planets of ice and fire, galactic dreams, spacecraft, crazy jumpgate vortex, black hole, stars .. whatever your imagination comes across!
- Magnificent star fields.
- Rendezvous with Planet Earth.
- easy installation and configuration of the Space Wallpaper with custom made core app.
- Available for all screen resolutions.
- Screen rotation supported.
- Home screen switching supported.
- wp with low power/performance footprint.
- Shuts down completely when not visible to save maximum speed and battery.
- Full OpenGL support for beaming around in Space and Galaxies.
- This LWP is not a movie.
Space Galaxy 3D Live Wallpaper operates smoothly and with low power consumption on all tested devices. It is 100% FREE of Ads and Spyware and does not ask for any rights on your phone. Naturally, it can be installed/moved to SD-Card and comes with full support for landscape mode, home screen switching and all available phones (Android version 2.1 and higher) and screen resolutions.
To set Space: Galaxy 3D Live Wallpaper as your live wallpaper, please use the supplied app ('Space: Galaxy 3D') or long-press an empty space on your home screen, then select the 'Wallpaper' menu button, and 'Live Wallpapers'. From there, choose 'Space: Galaxy 3D Live Wallpaper' and then click 'Set wallpaper'. To customize Options, select 'Configure' in the 'Wallpaper'-menu.
If you like this, you probably appreciate our other cool live wall papers: Space World Live Wallpaper, Mountain Summer Live Wallpaper, Spring Flowers Live Wallpaper, Beach Live Wallpaper, Winter Snowfall Live Wallpaper, Autumn Live Wallpaper, Summer Meadows Live Wallpaper, Space Galaxy Live Wallpaper.
Note: the most brilliant experience you will naturally get on Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus or any Android phone with a Super AMOLED + display. Also Tablets like Galaxy tab and Google Nexus 7 give a great crisp and clear impression here! This also runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) & 4.1 .. 4.4 (Jelly Bean).
3D Galaxy Live Wallpaper features are:
- 3D space enviroment using OpenGL 2.0. It uses 3d hardware to render images and save battery.
- 3D Galaxy Live Wallpaper has 17 planets to choose (including the real Earth and Solar System planets).
- Planet Earth, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto
- Beatiful real scenes: galaxies core, nebulae, eye of god, cosmos images, space backgrounds.
- Optional music by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com/)
- Moon and asteroids, space station, Voyager, Sputnik
- Move the live wallpaper camera using accelerometer and/or touch screen.
- Many customizable effects: galaxies, planets atmosphere, speed, light intensity, use of accelerometer, planet, asteroid and moon size.
- 3D Galaxy Live Wallpaper support both portrait and landscape modes.
This 3d live wallpaper has been tested on latest devices. Please contact us if your device is not supported.
Note: This is the free version with some features disabled.
THE NEW VERSION IS UP, LOOK FOR "EARTH LIVE WALLPAPER HD"
Show planets on your screen
see the site for full map list
!! IT'S BETTER TO INSTALL THE MAP PACK !!
The full version allows you to select many more planets, like the Earth, Saturn, Pluto, Venus or Mercure etc...
Works great even on "slowers" smartphones, please just verify your phone accepts LiveWallpapers.
Please note and comment what you like or dislike, and tell me what you would like to see changed.
TO LAUNCH THIS APPLICATION:
- keep a long press on your desktop's phone
- A menu appears, choose "wallpapers"
- new menu, choose "livewallpapers"
- this application appears in your livewallpapers' list. Select it and apply
- Set of HD space photos backgrounds
- Illusion of space flight
- Animated planets, 3d asteroids, satellites
- Glowing stars effect (sparks)
- This free 3d cosmos wallpaper fully supports horizontal orientation and looks great on both mobile phones and tablet devices and supports screen switching
- This space wallpaper app will sleep when your phone is inactive, so this live wallpaper will not drain your battery
- Real smooth 3D animations (based on OpenGL ES 2.0, compatible with 99% mobile phone devices)
How to set this free space wallpaper with 3d asteroids on the home screen of your phone: Home → Applications → Settings → Display → Wallpapers → Home screen wallpaper → Live wallpapers → Space Live Wallpaper
Check out our account for more free beautiful live wallpapers
- Amazing 3D live wallpaper for your phone!
- Animated flying cars moving on your screen;
- Full support for landscape mode and home - screen switching!
- Amazing HD graphics;
- Social share button and more
- This beautiful, free and enjoyable background is waiting for you!
Follow the installation instructions:
Home - > Menu - > Wallpapers - > Live Wallpapers
- Motion of flashes and lights keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different Futuristic City background themes.
- Optimized Battery Usage
- Compatible with 99% mobile phone devices.
- The wallpaper app will sleep when your phone is inactive, so this live wallpaper will not drain your battery.
- Futuristic City Live Background fully supports horizontal orientation and looks amazing on both mobile phones and tablet devices.
You can walk the fields of gold, swim in a deep sea of various colors, rest by peaceful lake and see all the natural beauty of these wonderful alien worlds! These beautiful high resolution “landscape photos” will take you for a walk through shady grove or valley of strange colorful flowers. You can hike across breathtaking green hill and sail the calm rivers anytime you want with these magical live wallpaper backgrounds. HD pictures of inspiring nature will be the healing sight for sore eyes. “Alien Worlds LWP” brings sun-bathed meadows, high mountains, dark enchanted forest to your Samsung Galaxy or tablet device.
With this unique high definition “live wallpaper” you will experience beautiful sunrises and sunsets of alien worlds far, far away, with mesmerizing blending colors that create incredible works of art in the sky. Let these landscapes inspire you and take you over seven seas, to places you've never been before! Wonders of amazing nature are now on the palm of your hand thanks to this new “Alien Worlds Live Wallpaper”! Take a stroll through different alien worlds, green valleys, strangely shaped hills; enjoy the view of many satellites and planets from the galaxies unknown to the human race. Walking in nature is said to have curative properties so don't wait and check for yourself what kind of impression will these beautiful HD images leave on you!
Get this splendid background wallpaper which is brand new on the market, and spoil yourself with a once in a lifetime experience of wonderful alien nature landscapes which will take you places you could only imagine until now! Download Alien Worlds Live Wallpaper now, share it with your friends and you won't regret it!
*Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
*This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.
* HD resolution textures, made for tablets!
* Incredible 3D parallax effects using gyroscope or gravity sensor
* Lots of settings so you can customize earth to your (and your hardware's) needs
* Sun, moon and stars already included ;-)
* Absolutely ad-free!
Hint: Try it once with one eye closed while viewing. It's surprising but then the 3D effect is even more impressive.
This is the Free-Version of Earth & Moon in HD Gyro 3D. It is 100 percent ad-free and does not request for any permissions. If you want to support me, you can buy Earth & Moon in HD Gyro 3D PRO and get some extra features :-) For the Pro-Version (or other interesting stuff), please check my other apps.
Now have fun :-)
Credits: Milkyway photograph (as used in the app and shown on screenshots) by ESO / S. Brunier is licensed under CC BY 3.0
- Support for downloading any file type
- Support for downloading large files, with pause and resume
- Support for basic and digest authentication
- Support for opening or sending completed downloads
- Support for calculating and comparing MD5 integrity checksums
- Support for overriding any request header
- Support for viewing HTML content, and intercepting the downloads from the web page
- Quick start downloads from clipboard or entering the URL
- Add downloads manually with advanced options
- Use the share link feature from another app (e.g. Dolphin Browser, Dropbox, Sugarsync)
- Icons: http://glyphicons.com/
Tags: downloader, download manager
+ Capture video from your device camera and stream it in real time over the network
+ Motion JPEG format supported (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_JPEG)
+ View directly in your browser without any extra plugins (see supported browsers)
+ View using your favorite media player (see supported players)
Supported Browsers (native):
+ Chrome (under work)
Supported Media Players:
+ VLC (www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
+ Start the app
+ Ensure correct settings (camera, color effect, image quality and size)
+ Press the record button (should turn red when stream available)
+ Check the stream URL from the app status line (e.g. http://192.168.1.10:8080)
+ Open the stream from your browser or video player
Please send any comments, bugs, suggestions or feedback to email@example.com!
1. Select Wallpapers from Settings or Menu
2. Select Live Wallpapers
3. Select Minimalistic Clock Wallpaper
4. Select Settings
5. Pick your favorite color and other options
6. Select Save
7. Select Apply
Now with a refreshed modern, lightweight and responsive user interface.
- Make sure you have WiFi on and are connected from your device
- Start the app
- In the same network, open the URL indicated on the device using a normal browser
- Browse the files on your device (thumbnails or details)
- Preview media file types (image and video)
- Upload files to your device (multiple parallel uploads supported)
- Download and open files from your device
- Delete and rename files and directories from your device
- View images in fullscreen mode
- Play videos using the HTML5 video player
- View your active uploads, support for canceling them one-by-one
- Additionally view your upload history
- Browse and search the apps installed on your device
- Install apps by uploading the APK files to your device
- Download and back up apps (APK files)
- Delete user apps
Note! Installing and deleting apps requires the action to be completed on the device due to security reasons.
- Browse and search the contacts on your device
- Add, update and delete contacts
- Play your camera preview on your desktop
- Take snapshots and save them on your device
- Copy text to your device clipboard (and open URLs)
- Query the device's clipboard
- Device info
- Memory usage
- Battery usage
- WiFi info
- Option to use HTTP basic web authentication
- Small and fast web server on the device, without any 3rd party libraries
- Internet Explorer (10)
Supported media types:
- Pictures (JPEG and PNG)
- Videos (MP4, OGG and WEBM)
Note! HTML5 video support varies from browser to browser, but for example Chrome should support all of the above. For more information, please check: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5_video
- Contacts section to manage contacts on the device
- Enhancements to Camera section (e.g. better live preview)
- Twitter Bootstrap: http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/
- JQuery: http://jquery.com/
- Crystal Clear Icons: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Clear
Keywords: wifi file transfer, wifi file explorer, wifi file manager, wireless file transfer, wireless file explorer, wireless file manager
1. Install the app
2. Select the widget (from your list of widgets, or long-pressing on your home screen for older Android versions)
3. The settings are automatically opened after adding the widget; tune any colors and press save
After the widget is active:
- Tap on it to view the CPU usage list per process (back key to exit)
- Tap on the settings button for settings (save or back key exits back to list)
Please also check out Network Widget for Android:
1) To use as a wallpaper, select Settings -> Display -> Live Wallpapers -> Minimal Clock
2) To use as a widget, select Apps -> Widgets -> Minimal Clock
3) To use as a lock screen widget, swipe left on your lock screen and select "+" -> Minimal Clock
On the left you can see:
- Analog clock displaying current time
- Current date
And on the right you have:
- Current weather
- Upcoming calendar events
- Current battery statistics
- Current resource statistics (storage)
- Finance (stock quotes)
To cycle through the right side views, just tap on the widget. You can also set the widget to automatically cycle in 1 minute intervals from the configuration.
- Weather (city, temperature, conditions, wind, humidity)
- Calendar (upcoming events with start time and title)
- Battery (charge level, status, health, temperature, voltage)
- Resources (free memory for apps, free memory on SD card, CPU usage for past 1/5/15 minute(s), memory usage, number of running apps)
- Finance (stock quotes with symbol and day's change in percent)
Based on excellent feedback from comments, the planned updates will include:
- Bug fixes
- Possibility to enable/disable views from the configuration
- Possibility to enable/disable auto-cycle from the configuration
- RSS view
- Digital clock
- More themes!
- Weather data provided by Google
- Financial data provided by Yahoo (NYSE updates)
- If settings are changed, updates are applied after next refresh cycle (so for example new stock symbols or weather updates might not appear immediately)
- There is no public calendar API so far, which means calendar events cannot be guaranteed to be shown on all devices
- On some devices the widget has become unresponsive (to touch events) after removing it and adding it back (in this case usually a forced stop corrects the situation)
No ads, etc., just a demo for fun. Will continue to add sequences and improve existing ones through updates, and if I come up with something really cool, will try to make it into a live wallpaper.
The source code will also be made available. It provides a good starting point and tutorial into creating OpenGL apps.
Trigger: An event that starts the task, for example when a headset is plugged in or connected to a Wifi network
Condition: An optional filter to limit when the task is run, for example time of day
Action: The action to execute, if the trigger and conditions are satisfied, for example launching another app or playing music
- Location (under work)
- Incoming SMS (under work)
- Network connectivity (under work)
Stay tuned for updates; new triggers, conditions and actions will be added, as well as fixing bugs.
Private Messenger is an instant messaging application which enforces end-to-end privacy. In practice messages are always encrypted and decrypted on the device, before being transferred through the internet. This means that none other than the sender or recipient is able to see the message content, not even us. This way we can respect the privacy of our users.
Version 1.3.0 included a major rewrite of storing local data on devices, making it more secure. Unfortunately, in some cases, a bug caused the app to crash right after opening. The latest version 1.3.1 addresses this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Q: How exactly do you ensure privacy between the sender and recipient?
A: We use public key cryptography. During registration, a key pair is generated for each user account. The private key always stays on the user's device, while the public key is deployed to our server mapped to the user account for discovery. Messages are encrypted on the sender's device using the recipient's public encryption key, relayed to the recipient via our servers, and finally decrypted on the recipient's device using their private decryption key. Additionally, the same key pair is used to verify the sender's digital signature. For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography.
Q: How about messages already decrypted on my device, or other local settings?
A: All local information, including sent and received messages, contacts and personal settings, are stored in a special encrypted database, and not in plain text for example in default shared preferences or SQLite databases. This means that even if the database file is somehow compromised (for example in rooted devices), the actual stored data cannot be seen.
Q: What kind of information do you store on your servers?
A: In short, only the bare minimum. At least the account username and public key, and then any additional information if the user so chooses. We don't store any messages - we only relay them from the sender to the recipient. There would be no point anyway, since the message content is always encrypted, and there is no chance even for us to decrypt it.
Q: Why do you run ads?
A: Unfortunately, running the server-side infrastructure is not free. Our intention is to cover this, and other development costs by running unobtrusive banner ads. This way we can provide the app for free to our users. We might consider an option to remove the ads in the future either by an in-app purchase or a paid version of the app.
Q: Any planned updates or new features?
A: Since the app is quite new, we will of course fix any bugs that come up. Additionally, we at least plan to improve usability and add more message types than text, for example images, location, etc.
To start downloads:
- On Android 2.x, use the "share link" feature from your browser
- On later Android versions, copy the link from your browser and paste it into the app
- Download in parallel chunks reusing connections to boost speed
- Pause and resume downloads any time
- HTTP basic authentication support
- MD5 integrity checksum support
- Support for overriding filename and renaming after download
- Support for tuning connection settings
- Nice graphical representation of download speed
Keywords: Downloader, Download Manager, Download Accelerator
- Start up the app on your device
- A message should pop up indicating the URL to use
- Connect to the URL using a normal desktop browser (switch to full screen for best experience, or even better, presentation view in Chrome)
- Back on your device, browse for images and click on the ones to be presented
- Use the menus on your device to control rotation, color settings and effects
- Slideshow mode
- More effects!
- Possibility to tune effect parameters
- Tune exposure
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- A browser with Java Applets (1.6 or later) supported
Note! If you don't have Java installed, you can download it from http://www.java.com. The Applet requires no special permissions, and cannot access your desktop computer or mobile device. If you are on MacOS and Chrome, see here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559?viewlocale=en_US.
- Some of the color settings and effects use the excellent JH Labs Image Processing library (http://www.jhlabs.com/ip/index.html)
+ Download or stream files from your device by scanning a QR code
+ Upload files to your device by scanning a QR code
+ Browse the files on your device
+ Save files or folders as favorites
+ Preview supported image and video file types
+ Basic file operations; rename, copy, move, delete and archive (including folders)
+ Select files and apply batch operations; copy, move, delete and archive (including folders)
+ Search for files
+ Open known file types
+ Send files to other applications
+ Calculate and compare integrity checksums
+ Create and extract ZIP archives
+ Sort files by name, size or last modified time
+ Download or stream files from your device (within same network)
+ Upload files to your device using a web browser (within same network), no need for any cables or extra software
+ To share a picture or video to another device within the same network, select "Download from device" and share the generated QR code
+ The same feature can be used to show images on your smart TV or streaming video to your laptop (for example using VLC player) by opening the short URL
+ To upload files to your device, select "Upload to device", open the web page using the URL provided, and just select the files to transfer (multiple files supported)
Q: Why is my image/video not viewable right after uploading ("media not found" when trying to open)?
A: This is most likely due to the media scanner in Android; it might take some time before it picks up and processes the file and makes it available. You can refresh the file listing after a while, and try again. We will look into forcing a scan for certain file types immediately after upload to improve this.
Q: Why is the file size and checksum different between my original and uploaded video? The video seems to play correctly however.
A: Not 100% sure, but this could also be due to the media scanner processing and trying to optimize the file to save space. The same thing seems to happen for example when downloading certain videos from Google Drive to your device storage.
Q: Can I upload multiple files at once?
A: Yes, the browser's file chooser is configured to support multiple selections. For example on a Mac, just hold down the shift key to select multiple files.
Q: Can I download multiple files at once?
A: Yes, but with a slight workaround. You can select multiple files on your device, create an archive, and then download the archive.
Q: I seem to be having problems uploading files using device X and browser Y?
For quick help and release notes, check the default welcome text (once the app is opened).
Please note that this app is in "alpha" stage, and is subject to quite big changes. At the moment, we are working on the following major items:
- Syntax highlighting (engine plus few sample rules)
- Bug fixes and optimization in general
+ More levels, themes and surprises
+ Race against time and collect points
+ Multiplayer support
+ Level editor to create and share levels
+ Smooth OpenGL graphics
+ Works on older devices also, from Android 2.3
+ Use your device sensor or touch for controls