At this time, succeeded find a six lost planets, after examination it seemed that the two of them have life! Guess which are ... I also found a new Earth, Young Earth
Currently we have 12 planets, all are 3D with many options to set:
1. New Earth
2. Fimes Planet
3. Nebanu Planet
4. Gelidon Planet
5. Emos Gas Giant
6. Doa Planet
7. Maleama Planet ( update 1.2 )
8. New Hope ( update 1.3)
9. Atlantis ( update 1.3)
10. Balross ( update 1.7 )
11. Zea ( update 1.7 )
12. Cyberon ( update 1.7 )
You can set :
+ Planet rotation speed
+ Lighting the Planet
+ Clouds type
+ Wind speed
+ Clouds on/off
+ Atmosphere lighting color
+ Atmosphere lighting power
+ Atmosphere on/off
+ Stars on/off
+ Planet rings
+ Suns. Sun illuminating the planet
+ Satellites of the Planet
+ Accelerate Camera (Accelerometer Sensor)
This wallpaper can be run on phones and tablets.
HOW ACTIVATE: Hurricane, Planet Rings
1. Go to setting, and select:
Elements > Hurricane, Planet Rings
HOW TO USE: 'Time of day' options, custom theme
If you check ON 'Time of day' checkbox, default saved themes will be loaded. Or you can set yours. Your saved themes will be automatically loaded on time.
How set your :
1. Set your all settings, background, planets, modes...
2. Save custom theme for selected hours, you see it on icons, blue is a key
3. Set ON 'Time of day' checkbox
4. Your saved themes will be automatically loaded on time
You may always save or load custom theme,
without use 'Time of day' checkbox.
Please comments, thanks !
Thanks for help !
+ NEW Satellites of the Planet (default on)
+ Accelerometer Sensor On/Off (default on)
+ Accelerate Camera
+ Sun flare update
+ NEW 3 Planets: Balross, Zea, Cyberon
+ NEW Suns. Sun illuminating the planet
+ NEW More 3D stars, objects in space
+ Fixed save/load themes
Yilmaz Entertainment Studios
Enjoy the beauty of our Solarsystem. It shows the Sun in his mighty beauty and the planets crossing the screen in front of it!
Its free, we just need your comments and your feedback thanks.
Dont forget that LiveWallpapers is supported just for Android Phones and Tablets after 2.1!
This is not a APP this ist a custom LiveWallpaper for your device background. You have to set this Live Wallpaper to be shown.
Keywords: Planets, earth, satur, pluto, moon, solar, solaris, solar system, neptun, uranus, mars, sky, live, wallpaper, live wallpaper, livewallpaper, galaxy, stars, www.yeslimited.de
!! LAUNCH THEM LIKE WALLPAPERS, NOT APPLICATIONS, LONG PRESS THE HOME SCREEN AFTER INSTALLATION, THERE'S NO "OPEN" BUTTON OR ICONS IN THE LAUNCHER !!
THE NEW VERSION IS UP, LOOK FOR "EARTH LIVE WALLPAPER HD"
Show planets on your screen
see the site for full desc.
!! IT'S BETTER TO INSTALL THE MAP PACK !!
feel free to help on http://code.google.com/p/earth-live-wallpaper/
Any feedback welcomed, thank you very much for your support. Please rate good stars if you like it!.
-- Features --
* The app is a very simple application! This app has a very clear interface. It is really easy to find and set an exactly that wallpaper what you want.
* Offline access to the images
* You can set any image as wallpaper
* You can save wallpapers on SD card
* You can share the image via email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS and other apps
* Tablet support
* There is an opportunity to set up the app on SD card
Photos in the app are licensed under Creative Commons’ license.
tags:space,3D space,wallpaper,images,live wallpaper,planet earth
The full version allows you to select many more planets, like the Earth, Saturn, Pluto, Venus or Mercure etc...
Works great even on "slowers" smartphones, please just verify your phone accepts LiveWallpapers.
Please note and comment what you like or dislike, and tell me what you would like to see changed.
TO LAUNCH THIS APPLICATION:
- keep a long press on your desktop's phone
- A menu appears, choose "wallpapers"
- new menu, choose "livewallpapers"
- this application appears in your livewallpapers' list. Select it and apply
- real dynamic 3D animations
- 3D fish, settings: types, amount, speed and size
- 3D Sharks: amount, speed and size
- 8 + 4 HD different photo-realistic coral reef backgrounds
- open settings on double tap
- configurable horizontal scrolling (for latest samsung devices, such as Samsung galaxy SIII, SIV, Note II, use On Touch mode)
- reaction on touch: gravity (magnet) or antigravity
- animated bubbles effect
How to set 3D Aquarium Live Wallpaper on the screen of your phone: Home -> Applications -> Settings->Display->Wallpapers -> Home screen wallpaper->Live wallpapers-> 3D Aquarium Live Wallpaper
- Smooth OpenGL ES animations
- Low battery use
- All screen sizes support
- HD tablets / phones support
- Landscape / portrait screen mode support
- Decorate your city with animated billboards that are built from pictures and photos on your device.
- Set your scrolling text displays to show anything of your choosing.
- Name your buildings.
- Simulated traffic and traffic lights.
- Contains no textures or geometry data.
- All textures and geometry are procedurally generated and completely random.
- No two cities are the same.
- City automatically resets daily, so you'll have a different city every day.
- Daydream support (Currently you can not have Live Wallpaper and Daydream both set to YourCity 3D at the same time)
- Full 3D hardware acceleration. Supports OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Optimized for low memory usage and little to no impact on system performance.
- Supports all Android devices with Android 2.3 and up.
Note: This app is a live wallpaper and has no launcher icon. To use, set it as your wallpaper (Home -> Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live Wallpaper).
Inspired by PixelCity by Shamus Young.
Built on LibGDX by Badlogic Games.
An interactive space scene Live Wallpaper with Gyroscope reactivity.
** Google Play Editors Choice! **
GyroSpace 3D Features:
• Beautiful coloured nebula and detailed planets
• Real 3D depth effect with a vast starfield
• Multiple themes for planets including Earth.
• Parallax movement
• Customisable settings for performance, planetary rings, movement and more!
• Seasonal Snowfall
• Shooting stars
To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick GyroSpace 3D from the list.
The app will only install on devices that have a Gyro sensor which include Nexus 7, Nexus 4 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
Follow us on Twitter for development updates: https://twitter.com/opotech
Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Opotech/325881454142372
Personalize your homescreen with the amazing Planets pictures and make your Android device more interesting.
"Planets Wallpapers HD" is the best choice, if you like Planets!
By using this "Planets Wallpapers HD" app you will always be with Planets wherever you are. Every Planets photo wallpaper is perfect and awesome!
Features of "Planets Wallpapers HD" app:
- Lots of perfect Planets Wallpapers in HD Quality! For FREE!
- Application works offline. No need to download wallpapers.
- Collection of Planets HD Photo is easy to view and easy to set as wallpapers.
- Every photo wallpaper is awesome!
- Easy to save every wallpaper to your SD card.
- You can browse Planets Wallpapers in icon or full mode.
- Supports pan and zoom! You can crop photo and choose most liked part of wallpaper. Cropping work very simple.
- Supports screen rotation.
- "Planets Wallpapers HD" supports all screen resolutions and devices (including tablets).
- Optimized for all devices.
- You can share Planets Photos via twitter, e-mail, facebook, twitter, MMS and other ways. Share best Planets Wallpapers in HD Quality to your friends!
- FREE and always will be.
- Easy to use, easy to download.
Just install this perfect "Planets Wallpapers HD" app on your Android mobile device. And enjoy!
Keywords: planets, wallpaper, hd, picture, photo, image, crop, gallery, background, high definition.
I hope you like my app, and I want to keep it free for you.
In order to do that, there is ad banner in my app.
Permissions "INTERNET" and "NETWORK ACCESS" are needed only to display advertisement!
Thanks for your reviews, friends!
- You can choose from 9 planets with real satellites
- 4 different styles of the fantastic starfields
- 3d objects with quality settings
- light settings
With Solar system theme and little planets fly over your screen.
This little planets react to gravity and there for makes your mobile phone in virtual "snow globe".
Touching the screen makes gravity reverse... What was down... goes up.
It was created with famous ANDENGINE that gives you real 2D physics just like in real world.
This live wallpaper is batery optimized.
Background photo was made by Patrick Hoesly.
Your phone must support live wallpaper.
Any question, problem or ideas please send us on mail.
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
You are able to choose from 4 mystical planets, in which you can pick two to serve as the majestic backdrop of your home screen. The stars will begin to cascade and shimmer in the rich, black sky and small shooting stars wist past your eyes, beautifully.
Night Sky Planets Live Wallpaper gives you customization and let’s you choose the things you want in your personal ‘space’. Disable clouds, stars or even the small satellite - change your device’s foreground and background whichever way you would like it.
Experience the great wonder of the universe and see the beauty of space - make your device’s home screen the Universe’s playground.
** INSTALLATION **
Go to your homescreen -> press menu key -> select 'Wallpapers' -> select 'Live Wallpapers' -> select 'Night Sky Planets Live Wallpaper'
Tested on following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 4
If you experience any problems please contact me via email.
Stunning Star Trek-inspired live wallpaper, based on Star Defender – a celebrity series of space shooter games.
For all those, who enjoy the mesmerizing grandeur of Space, who have been brought up on magnificent Star Wars, Star Trek, and Space Invaders series we introduce this spectacular space 3D live wallpaper.
Enjoy the sight of Alven – a dead planet, the final frontier of humanity on the way of Apocalypse. This live wallpaper provides you with a unique opportunity to explore every corner of the planet and its surroundings using the 180° camera angle and high definition. Delight in the glimmer of a distant star, tune in the sight of the lava scars on planet Alven, and defend the humanity from the alien race of Insectus!
Download Star Defender at:
Star Defender 3
Star Defender 4
To install the live wallpaper: Home Page -> Touch and Hold -> Live Wallpapers
This is an amazing collection of beautiful 3d wallpapers!
If you enjoy 3d probably you will enjoy viewing lots of 3d wallpapers!
You can find a lot of 3d pictures and then you can set them as wallpapers with a help of this app!
The app "3d wallpapers" is a very simple application! This app has a very clear interface. It is really easy to find and set an exactly that wallpaper what you want.
-- Features --
* Offline access to lots of 3d backgrounds
* You can set any image as wallpaper
* You can crop any wallpaper as you want
* You can save wallpapers on SD card
* You can share 3d wallpapers via email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS and other apps
* Tablet support
* There is an opportunity to set up the app "3d wallpapers" on SD card
All pictures are available without internet connection. You just download the app "3d wallpapers" and you get an access to a great collection of best HD 3d wallpapers.
You can crop picture as you want before you set this picture as wallpaper. Before you set a wallpaper you also can check how the wallpaper will be displayed on a homescreen of your phone or your tablet.
There is an opportunity to share any 3d image from this collection with your friends via any other Android apps. You can post a 3d image on facebook, twitter or other social networks.
The app "3d wallpapers" works well both on smartphones and tablets.
Install this application and you'll be given an access to great collection of high definition 3d wallpapers!
I hope you enjoyed my app, and I would keep this app free for you.
In order to do that, I've placed an ad banner in this app.
KW: volumetric, picture, view, photo, hd wallpapers, photo wallpapers, hd backgrounds, hd images, awesome wallpapers
More from developer
1. Select Wallpapers from Settings or Menu
2. Select Live Wallpapers
3. Select Minimalistic Clock Wallpaper
4. Select Settings
5. Pick your favorite color and other options
6. Select Save
7. Select Apply
+ Capture video from your device camera and stream it in real time over the network
+ Motion JPEG format supported (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_JPEG)
+ View directly in your browser without any extra plugins (see supported browsers)
+ View using your favorite media player (see supported players)
Supported Browsers (native):
+ Chrome (under work)
Supported Media Players:
+ VLC (www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
+ Start the app
+ Ensure correct settings (camera, color effect, image quality and size)
+ Press the record button (should turn red when stream available)
+ Check the stream URL from the app status line (e.g. http://192.168.1.10:8080)
+ Open the stream from your browser or video player
Please send any comments, bugs, suggestions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Download and install application
2. In your home screen, press the MENU button
3. Choose WALLPAPER, then LIVE WALLPAPER
4. From the list of live wallpapers, choose UNDERWATER LWP
5. Choose SETTINGS to play around with the settings
6. Choose SET WALLPAPER to apply
- More background images to choose from
- Possibility to specify own custom background
- OpenGL for even smoother motion
- Possibility to choose from different wave patterns
- Possibility to control darkness/brightness
- Free background images from Wikimedia and National Geographic
Tags: underwater, water, live, wallpaper, wave
- Battery status
- WiFi status
- Audio status
- Bluetooth status
- Memory usage
- CPU usage
- Free storage for apps (internal)
Pick the ones you need!
This is the free version with adds included. Get the pro version for EUR0.79 to remove adds and receive new features and themes through updates!
1. Install the app
2. Select the widget (from your list of widgets, or long-pressing on your home screen for older Android versions)
3. The settings are automatically opened after adding the widget; tune any colors and press save
After the widget is active:
- Tap on it to view the CPU usage list per process (back key to exit)
- Tap on the settings button for settings (save or back key exits back to list)
Please also check out Network Widget for Android:
On the left you can see:
- Analog clock displaying current time
- Current date
And on the right you have:
- Current weather
- Upcoming calendar events
- Current battery statistics
- Current resource statistics (storage)
- Finance (stock quotes)
To cycle through the right side views, just tap on the widget. You can also set the widget to automatically cycle in 1 minute intervals from the configuration.
- Weather (city, temperature, conditions, wind, humidity)
- Calendar (upcoming events with start time and title)
- Battery (charge level, status, health, temperature, voltage)
- Resources (free memory for apps, free memory on SD card, CPU usage for past 1/5/15 minute(s), memory usage, number of running apps)
- Finance (stock quotes with symbol and day's change in percent)
Based on excellent feedback from comments, the planned updates will include:
- Bug fixes
- Possibility to enable/disable views from the configuration
- Possibility to enable/disable auto-cycle from the configuration
- RSS view
- Digital clock
- More themes!
- Weather data provided by Google
- Financial data provided by Yahoo (NYSE updates)
- If settings are changed, updates are applied after next refresh cycle (so for example new stock symbols or weather updates might not appear immediately)
- There is no public calendar API so far, which means calendar events cannot be guaranteed to be shown on all devices
- On some devices the widget has become unresponsive (to touch events) after removing it and adding it back (in this case usually a forced stop corrects the situation)
Now with a refreshed modern, lightweight and responsive user interface.
- Make sure you have WiFi on and are connected from your device
- Start the app
- In the same network, open the URL indicated on the device using a normal browser
- Browse the files on your device (thumbnails or details)
- Preview media file types (image and video)
- Upload files to your device (multiple parallel uploads supported)
- Download and open files from your device
- Delete and rename files and directories from your device
- View images in fullscreen mode
- Play videos using the HTML5 video player
- View your active uploads, support for canceling them one-by-one
- Additionally view your upload history
- Browse and search the apps installed on your device
- Install apps by uploading the APK files to your device
- Download and back up apps (APK files)
- Delete user apps
Note! Installing and deleting apps requires the action to be completed on the device due to security reasons.
- Browse and search the contacts on your device
- Add, update and delete contacts
- Play your camera preview on your desktop
- Take snapshots and save them on your device
- Copy text to your device clipboard (and open URLs)
- Query the device's clipboard
- Device info
- Memory usage
- Battery usage
- WiFi info
- Option to use HTTP basic web authentication
- Small and fast web server on the device, without any 3rd party libraries
- Internet Explorer (10)
Supported media types:
- Pictures (JPEG and PNG)
- Videos (MP4, OGG and WEBM)
Note! HTML5 video support varies from browser to browser, but for example Chrome should support all of the above. For more information, please check: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5_video
- Contacts section to manage contacts on the device
- Enhancements to Camera section (e.g. better live preview)
Keywords: wifi file transfer, wifi file explorer, wifi file manager, wireless file transfer, wireless file explorer, wireless file manager
No ads, etc., just a demo for fun. Will continue to add sequences and improve existing ones through updates, and if I come up with something really cool, will try to make it into a live wallpaper.
The source code will also be made available. It provides a good starting point and tutorial into creating OpenGL apps.
To start downloads:
- On Android 2.x, use the "share link" feature from your browser
- On later Android versions, copy the link from your browser and paste it into the app
- Download in parallel chunks reusing connections to boost speed
- Pause and resume downloads any time
- HTTP basic authentication support
- MD5 integrity checksum support
- Support for overriding filename and renaming after download
- Support for tuning connection settings
- Nice graphical representation of download speed
Keywords: Downloader, Download Manager, Download Accelerator
- Start up the app on your device
- A message should pop up indicating the URL to use
- Connect to the URL using a normal desktop browser (switch to full screen for best experience, or even better, presentation view in Chrome)
- Back on your device, browse for images and click on the ones to be presented
- Use the menus on your device to control rotation, color settings and effects
- Slideshow mode
- More effects!
- Possibility to tune effect parameters
- Tune exposure
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- A browser with Java Applets (1.6 or later) supported
Note! If you don't have Java installed, you can download it from http://www.java.com. The Applet requires no special permissions, and cannot access your desktop computer or mobile device. If you are on MacOS and Chrome, see here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559?viewlocale=en_US.
- Some of the color settings and effects use the excellent JH Labs Image Processing library (http://www.jhlabs.com/ip/index.html)
- Support for downloading any file type
- Support for downloading large files, with pause and resume
- Support for basic and digest authentication
- Support for opening or sending completed downloads
- Support for calculating and comparing MD5 integrity checksums
- Support for overriding any request header
- Support for viewing HTML content, and intercepting the downloads from the web page
- Quick start downloads from clipboard or entering the URL
- Add downloads manually with advanced options
- Use the share link feature from another app (e.g. Dolphin Browser, Dropbox, Sugarsync)
- Icons: http://glyphicons.com/
Tags: downloader, download manager
For quick help and release notes, check the default welcome text (once the app is opened).
Please note that this app is in "alpha" stage, and is subject to quite big changes. At the moment, we are working on the following major items:
- Syntax highlighting (engine plus few sample rules)
- Bug fixes and optimization in general