* You can send and receive testnet Bitcoins on blockchain and lightning network.
* Support multiple wallets.
* Pay lightning invoices by QR code or lightning invoice.
* You can generate lightning invoices.
* Show outgoing and incomings payments on the lightning network.
Permissions and what they are used for:
* Camera permissions for scanning QR codes,
* Storage permissions:
* lnd stores wallet related files, we store a wallet.conf which holds information about your wallets (names, which coin, which network) and we use react-native's AsyncStorage to store a boolean when you see the welcome message so that we don't show it again. Those files are all in the application's folders, never shared.
* Internet permissions are used to sync to the blockchain and interact with the lightning network.
Note: don't use on a rooted phone, other apps will be able to read admin.macaroon file which is stored in lnd's folders.