I needed to pay for an app. Instead I would pay for a real visit to the doctor. I didn't like this at all! That's why maybe you are rated with 2.8 .
Amazing app and very quick response. Highly recommend to be used by anyone!
I think it would be a good app if maybe for skin injuries
Seems a good app. The picture quality is really good, far better than when I try to take pictures without the app. Problem is I have many moles, and naming all of them is a problem. I think it would be better if you could take a pic of your whole body, then pin where each close up photo belongs. The apps a very good idea, and I'm sure it will get even better. Great way of getting a large database of photos too, so it aids them with their research
Great app I had a high risk on 2 moles so going to the drs to check then out
- Every assessment that gets “a high-risk indication” can be sent for a complimentary expert review by our team of experts. This is optional and free of charge.
- Invite friends and family with your personal referral code and both will earn 2 assessments.
- Set calendar reminders for taking your next photos.
- A lot of improvements to make SkinVision run smoother in user experience and visual niceness.
- Dutch language now available.
Help for early skin cancer detection. Under Dr. Gerard Pitarch’s supervision.