SkinVision is the first skin cancer risk app with a clinically proven online assessment. SkinVision has assessed more than 3.000.000 skin pictures and detected more than 15000 cancerous skin lesions (melanoma, BCC and SCC) so far. SkinVision is partners with leading skin cancer clinics and research universities in Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand and the US.
Melanoma and other skin cancer symptoms can be difficult to detect. SkinVision’s unique camera algorithm can indicate skin cancer risk based on photos you take with the app. You can save your photos in your personal archive to track over time or share them with your doctor. SkinVision enables you to stay on top of your skin health with your smartphone or tablet. Use SkinVision today to help detect your skin cancer risk and the risk of your loved ones.
BENEFITS OF SKINVISION
• Early detection saves lives, and brings down health care costs by starting treatment early
• Easily monitor your skin health
• Low, medium or high skin cancer risk assessment
• Get an expert’s review
• Create a personal skin health program
• Contribute to skin cancer prevention
• Skin type analysis and risk profile
• Personalised skin advice
• Store manual pictures of your moles
• Unlimited personal archive to check skin health over time
• Local UV forecast with related skin advice
• 2 assessments for new users to try SkinVision
• Instant risk assessment of your mole (1 credit)
• Expert Review (mole reviewed by dermatologist) (4 credits) (Expert Review is free of charge for high risk assessments).
The SkinVision Program
Save money on your deductibles No more time and money wasted on driving to and waiting at the doctor's, unless it is actually necessary.
For USD $22.99, EUR €24.99 you will receive 1 year of unlimited risk assessments which checks for signs of irregular patterns. Every assessment that gets a high risk outcome will be reviewed by our team of experts as part of the service if you give permission.
CONNECT WITH SKINVISION
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sknvsn/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sknvsn/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/sknvsn
Have any questions or feedback? We love hearing from you. Send a message to email@example.com.
SkinVision helps detect irregular patterns which occur in most common forms of skin cancer.
Our results are not diagnoses and should not be treated as such.
Our medical experts will not diagnose you, therefore if at any moment you feel uncomfortable about your skin lesion, we advise you to visit a doctor.