• Panchang (Panchanga, Panchangam) and Hindu Calendar for 200 years (1900-2100 C.E)
• once installed no need for Internet connectivity
• with most Hindu Festivals including Sankashti, Ekadashi, Sankranti, Chandra Grahan and Surya Grahan dates
• all festivals are listed with relevant artwork from the art gallery of Drik Panchang
• new locations or cities can be added and existing one can be modified
• with DST (Day Light Saving) support for all locations including newly added cities
• multiple language support including Hindi, Gujarati Kannada and English
• with Choghadiya Muhurat and Shubh Horai timings
• detailed Dainik Panchang with Abhijit Muhurat and Rahu Kala
Like Drik Panchang on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/drikpanchang
Join Drik Panchang on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Drikpanchangam
Follow Drik Panchang on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/DrikPanchang
DrikPanchang.com is one of the most respected and admired Panchang and Hindu Calendar available on the Internet. Now Drik Panchang is available for most Android powered mobile phones.
Panchang is used to denote five elements of Vedic Astrology, namely Tithi, Vaar (weekday), Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. These five elements when combined for a day are known as Panchang. These five elements change every day with the movement of the Moon and the Sun. Hence, followers of Hinduism refer Panchangam on day to day basis.
Panchang is known as Panchanga in Andhra Pradesh and Panchangam in Tamil Nadu. Panchang is also interchangeably known as Hindu Calendar. While Hindu Calendar is a simple list of festivals in the year, Panchanga contains comprehensive data and information on Muhurta, planetary positions and movements, auspicious and inauspicious timings, festivals and fasting days.
Shubh Muhurat is a smart app that detects the user’s current location and time zone to automatically generate the Choghadiya of your location on a selected date.
★ The app calculates the day’s Choghadiya hours by dividing time from sunrise to sunset at the user’s location into 8 equal parts, to come up with an accurate calculation of the Choghadiya.
★ It displays charts for the whole week and as well as the charts for RahuKaal, Yamakanda Kaal & Gulkai.
★ The app can also make recommendations on ideal diet to be followed before commencing specific tasks.
★ The cherry on the cake is an attractive widget, which displays the current kaal and the day’s tips.
Choghadiya Panchang is a Vedic Hindu calendar that shows Dina, Nakshatra, Tithi, Yoga, Karana for every day, accommodating automatic adjustments based on sunset and sunrise of every city in the world.
★ Each period contains eight Choghadiyas.
★ Amrit, Shubh and Labh are considered auspicious.
★ Chal is an intermediate Choghadiya.
★ Udveg, Rog and Kaal are inauspicious.
This application contains different mantra's aarti's which will you can listen and make your moment.
Om which signifies the whole world.
Ganesha Mantra - Listen and start your work at positive note.
Maa Bhavani - The saviour or Shakti
Maa Kali - Another form of Shakti
Vishnu - Preserver of the universe
Shiva - The transformer
Hanuman - As described Vighn Harta (One who removes obstacles)
Maa Gayathri - The most powerful mantra
Su Prabhat Sloka, Mool Mantra and many more. You don't need to move to anywhere. Playlist can be repeated, shuffled. You can play a specific mantra for 11, 27, 54 and 108 times. Detailed view can be seen by flipping the playlist.
Panchang is also known with names like or Panchangam, Panchaka, Panjika etc in different states and places in India.
» Daily Panchang in English Language.
» Simplest & Minimalist Interface for Distraction Free Quick Information.
» Tithi is shown with Tithi Ending Time
» Nakshatra is shown with Nakshatra Ending Time
» You can set the Date from menu to which you want to see Panchang of, select date & click Done, Default is Todays Panchang.
» You can also set the Time Zone for which you want to see Hindi Date/Tithi etc Panchang of, Select TimeZone & click Done, Default TimeZone is 05:20 East (+5.5).
» Support all Possible TimeZones around the Globe. Choose your own location Country via TimeZone.
Time Zone : IST [05E30 / UTC+5.5]
Time : 05:30 AM IST
Date : Today
Default time for calculation is 05:30 and NOT Sunrise time, which varies slightly from 5:30AM, and hence Results may vary.
Calculations Provided By R.B.Dhawan Guruji (http://www.shukracharya.com)
App is Provided As-is, Without any Liability on Calculations Provider, Developer or Anyone Else.
"Vivah gyan" app contain all kind of problem and solution about Marriage ,different types of must have and many more information which will make your Marriage life more successful.
Marriage is the process by which two people make their relationship public, official, and permanent.
It is the joining of two people in a bond that putatively lasts until death, but in practice is increasingly cut short by divorce. Of course, over the course of a relationship that can last as many as seven or eight decades, a lot happens. Personalities change, bodies age, and romantic love waxes and wanes. And no marriage is free of conflict. What enables a couple to endure is how they handle that conflict. So how do you manage the problems that inevitably arise? And how can you keep the spark alive?
Shows the most important hindu festivals lying in a particular month:
Diwali, Dusehera, Karwa Chauth, Holi, Shivaratri, Ramnavami, Rakshabandhan, Janmashtami etc.
Panchang is also known with names like or Panchangam, Panchaka, Panjika etc in different states and places in India.
Yes, this application will be a handy tool to get the most of your day with accurate Panchangam and daily predictions. Panchangam (Pancha + anga stands for 5 limbs) is a Hindu astrological Almanac, which follows traditional Indian cosmology and presents important auspicious dates and times which are determined by the planetary positions within the zodiac. All instances of time have five characteristics viz. Vaara, Thithi, Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. These five characteristics are detailed for all the days of the year in an almanac which is called Panchangam.
This app presents the following five key attributes of time at your fingertips:
Vara (day of the week)
Thithi (moon phases)
Nakshatra (star group/constellation)
Yoga (relationship between the sun and the moon)
Karana (half of a Vara)
Knowledge of thithi bestows wealth, knowledge of vara increases longevity, knowledge of nakshatra erases sins, knowledge of yoga cures diseases and knowledge of karana ensures success in work. These characteristics are derived from the positions of sun and moon.
The app offers you authentic information based on data obtained from the most famous Arcot Seetharama Iyer “Sarva Muhurtha Panchangam“, published for over 113 years and followed widely by the Hindu community. We proudly present the only Panchangam that is in demand, trusted and followed by many Hindus for over three generations and calculated by the expert vedic Astrologer K.N.Narayanamoorthy, popular for his accurate Panchangam casting and forecast of celestial phenomena such as solar eclipses, weather (rain, dry spells) as well as other mundane occurrences. The calculations are highly trusted and respected by the Astrologers Community.
- Access to the Panchanga details for year 2013-2015 with ending time for Vara, Tithi, Nakshtra, Yogam, Karanam.
- Clear and concise daily predictions
- Timings of a day like Nala neram, Raaghu Kalam, Emmakandam.
- Muhurtham of a day
- Vehicle Buying & Selling time of a day
- Money Transaction time of a day
- Learning Timing time of a day
- AuspiciousTiming of a day
- Marriage Fixing Timing of day
Want to check what’s in store for you today? Grab it now ...
Salient Features -
1. All details of tithis, important days, images of Deities etc.
2. Information about public holidays, auspicious days, auspicious times etc.
3. Enlightening information on Hindu Dharma
4. Short articles enhancing pride for Nation and Dharma
5. Information on Spirituality
and much more....
Also available in
Kannada Calendar : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kannada.sanatan.panchang
Telugu Calendar : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sanatan.telugu.calendar
English Hindu Calendar : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=english.sanatan.calendar
Hindi Panchang Calendar : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sanatan.hindi.panchang
Marathi Calendar : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sanatan.panchang
Oriya (Odia) Calendar : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sanatan.odia.oriya.calendar
Gujarati Calendar : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gujarati.panchang.calendar
This all-in-one 'Mandir' app with simple User Interface contains -
1-- Aarti(in Hindi).
2-- Chalisa(in Hindi).
3-- Mantra(in Hindi .. with audio).
7.Goddess Radhika Rani.
This simple 'Mandir' app also includes Gayatri Mantra(with audio) and also Mahamrityunjay Mantra (with audio).
Sundar Kand(in Hindi).
Hanuman Ashtak(in Hindi).
Bajrang Baan(in Hindi).
Please use & share this app.
And also give us feedback at "email@example.com".
After reviewing your valuable suggestions , we will work on it and your recommended features and suggestions will be implemented in our next update.
Salient features are :-
- Temple bell sound when devotees touches bell.
- Shankanaad sound on touching Shankha.
- Flower offering
- Auto Diya Movement for Aarti
- Agarbati for offering prayer
- Curtain Movement to reveal lord Krishna
It is a simple app with three screens - the Home screen from where one can select a date or tap a month, a Month screen that displays a standard calendar with clickable dates, and a Day screen that displays the Panchang details for the selected day.
The Month-screen displays the following details for the selected month:
3. Telugu Months and their Start and End dates
4. Dates of Aamaavaasya and Pournima
The Day-screen displays the following details about the selected day:
5. Tithis with start and end times
6. Yogams with times
7. Karanams with times
8. Durmuhurthams with times
9. Amritha Kalams with times
This is a Virtual Temple Mobile Application of Hindu Deities where you can Pooja/Worship for your inner peace and loved ones. It features Virtual Aaarti Puja for Lord Shiva, Shri Ganesha, Jai Hanuman, Shri Krishna & Radha, Shirdi Sai Baba, Shreenathji, Tirupati Balaji, Maa Saraswati, Sherawali Mata Durga and Lord Rama. This application are specially for those who don't have time for daily Aarti at home. Just simply start the application, play Aarti and listen to meditation music in the background, you can also play with virtual Bell and Diya. By listening to this soft and soothing music you will be able to heal your stress and will have peaceful mind.
This app includes a button at the bottom with an image on it by pressing on it you can change the images of Hindu Deities. You can also ON/OFF background music. Worship your deity and feel close to your god.
1. Shivji is one of the trinity of gods in Hinduism, known as the Trimurthi. The three main gods are Vishnu, Brahma and Shivji. These gods represent, respectively, creation, maintenance and destruction. Shivji is also known as Shiva. The "ji" is added to the end of the name to designate respect.
2. Lord Ganesha is a very popular god of Hindus. Hindu tradition states that Ganesha is a god of wisdom, success, knowledge and good luck. Also, intellect and eradicator of obstacles. He is also giver of different types of favours.
3. Hanuman is one of the many deities of the Hindu tradition. He is regarded as the monkey-general of a mythic monkey kingdom, known as Kiskindha. In Hindu tradition, Hanuman is most commonly known for his role in the Ramayana a Sanskrit epic featuring the characters of Rama, Sita, Hanuman, and Laksmana, character of the Ramayana epic.
4. Shri Krishna is the soul of Radha and Radha is definitely the soul of Shri Krishna. The relationship of Radha and Krishna is the embodiment of love, passion and devotion. Radha's passion for Krishna symbolizes the soul's intense longing and willingness for the ultimate unification with God.
5. Shirdi Sai Baba, also known as Sai Baba of Shirdi, was an Indian guru, yogi and fakir who is regarded by his Hindu and Muslim followers as a saint. Some of his Hindu devotees believe that he was an incarnation of Shiva or Dattatreya.
6. Saraswati is the Goddess of Knowledge, arts, of beauty, music and truth symbolized by a beautiful woman with four hands, riding on a white swan among water lilies to tell humanity that science is like a beautiful woman. Her hands hold a palm leaf.
7. The story of ShreeNathji is the amazing history of His worship, travels and lilas. ShreeNathji's manifestation and the subsequent developments were originally revealed by Shri Gokulnathji, the grandson of Shri Mahaprabhuji Vallabhacharya who appeared in India in the year 1479 on exactly the same day that ShreeNathji’s face appeared from hill.
8. Considered one of the most sacred temples in India, the Tirumala Tirupati Sri Venkateswara Temple is situated in the town of Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. Also known as the Tirupati Balaji Temple, it has become a focal point of contemporary religion in India, and is dedicated to Sri Venkateswara who is the presiding deity and also known by the name of Lord Balaji, Lord Srinivasa, or Seshadri. He is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the Preserver of the Universe.
9. Maa (Mother) Durga symbolizes the power of the Supreme Being that maintains moral order and righteousness in the universe. Worship of the goddess Shakti is very popular among the Hindus. Durga stands for the unified symbol of all divine forces (Shaktis).
Please note free apps may contain ad which may support us to generate more free live wallpapers and applications for you. Thank you.
Set the God and Temple pictures as Wallpaper
Information of Gods
Brahma, Gautam Buddha, Ganesha, Gayatri, Hanuman, Indra, Jhulelal, Kali, Krishna, Lakshmi, Murugan, Parvati, Radha, Ram, Saibaba, Santoshi Mata, Saraswati, Shiva, Shyam Baba, Surya, Balaji, Vishnu, Vithoba
Temples of India
Meenakshi Temple - Madurai
Golden Temple - Amritsar
Sai Baba - Shirdi
Vaishno Devi Temple
Tirumala Venkateswara - Tirupati
Shravana Belgola - Hassan
Chennakesava temple - Belur
Murugan Temple - Palani
Sun Temple - Konark
Lotus Temple - New Delhi
Akshardham Temple - New Delhi
Jagannath Temple - Puri
Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple - Thiruvananthapuram
Badrinarayan Temple - Badrinath
Dwarkadhish Temple - Dwarka
Siddhivinayak Temple - Mumbai
Dilwara Temples - Mount Abu
Khajuraho Temple - Bundelkhand
Kailashnath temple - Kancheepuram
Mahabalipuram temple- Mahabalipuram
Sri Rangam temple - Tiruchirapalli
Somnath Temple - Veraval, Gujarat
Kashi Vishwanath Temple - Varanasi
Brihadeshwara Temple - Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
Ambaji Temple - Gujarata
Kaila Devi Temple, Rajasthan
Kalighat Temple, Kolkata
Kamakhya Devi, Guwahati
Karni Mata Temple, Deshnoke
Ma Vaishno Devi Temple, Bhawan
Mahalakshmi Temple, Mumbai
Mansa Devi Temple, Chandigarh
Radha Raman Mandir, Vrindavan
Ram Mandir, Ayodhya
Rani Sati Dadi Temple, Jhunjhunu
Salasar Balaji Temple, Salasar
Sankat Mochan Temple, Varanasi
Sharda Devi Temple, Satna
Shree-Krishna Temple, Guruvayur
Shyam Baba Temple, Khatushyamji
Srinathji Temple, Nathdwara
Thakurji Banke Bihari, Vrindavan
Vitthala Temple, Pandharpur
Shani Shingnapur Temple