• Panchang (Panchanga, Panchangam) and Hindu Calendar for 200 years (1900-2100 C.E)
• once installed no need for Internet connectivity
• with most Hindu Festivals including Sankashti, Ekadashi, Sankranti, Chandra Grahan and Surya Grahan dates
• all festivals are listed with relevant artwork from the art gallery of Drik Panchang
• new locations or cities can be added and existing one can be modified
• with DST (Day Light Saving) support for all locations including newly added cities
• multiple language support including Hindi, Gujarati Kannada and English
• with Choghadiya Muhurat and Shubh Horai timings
• detailed Dainik Panchang with Abhijit Muhurat and Rahu Kala
Like Drik Panchang on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/drikpanchang
Join Drik Panchang on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Drikpanchangam
Follow Drik Panchang on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/DrikPanchang
DrikPanchang.com is one of the most respected and admired Panchang and Hindu Calendar available on the Internet. Now Drik Panchang is available for most Android powered mobile phones.
Panchang is used to denote five elements of Vedic Astrology, namely Tithi, Vaar (weekday), Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. These five elements when combined for a day are known as Panchang. These five elements change every day with the movement of the Moon and the Sun. Hence, followers of Hinduism refer Panchangam on day to day basis.
Panchang is known as Panchanga in Andhra Pradesh and Panchangam in Tamil Nadu. Panchang is also interchangeably known as Hindu Calendar. While Hindu Calendar is a simple list of festivals in the year, Panchanga contains comprehensive data and information on Muhurta, planetary positions and movements, auspicious and inauspicious timings, festivals and fasting days.
The day view presents a elegant view of the tithi, paksha and festivals of the day. Use the events view to quickly see the list of upcoming festivals.
**Important Update Information**
Please Update to the **NEW** version to get the 2015 Calendar.
If you are not able to update to the new version, please uninstall the old application and reinstall the new version.
When you start, you will be prompted to choose your location. After choosing your location it will load the data. Please be patient for the data to load, it may take up to 3 minutes to load all the data.
Panchang is also known with names like or Panchangam, Panchaka, Panjika etc in different states and places in India.
» Daily Panchang in English Language.
» Simplest & Minimalist Interface for Distraction Free Quick Information.
» Tithi is shown with Tithi Ending Time
» Nakshatra is shown with Nakshatra Ending Time
» You can set the Date from menu to which you want to see Panchang of, select date & click Done, Default is Todays Panchang.
» You can also set the Time Zone for which you want to see Hindi Date/Tithi etc Panchang of, Select TimeZone & click Done, Default TimeZone is 05:20 East (+5.5).
» Support all Possible TimeZones around the Globe. Choose your own location Country via TimeZone.
Time Zone : IST [05E30 / UTC+5.5]
Time : 05:30 AM IST
Date : Today
Default time for calculation is 05:30 and NOT Sunrise time, which varies slightly from 5:30AM, and hence Results may vary.
Calculations Provided By R.B.Dhawan Guruji (http://www.shukracharya.com)
App is Provided As-is, Without any Liability on Calculations Provider, Developer or Anyone Else.
2015 Hindu Calendar features:
1. Monthly Calendar that you can share with friends and family. (January to December)
2. Hindu Holidays and details for holidays.
3. Calendar Widget.
4. Live Wallpaper with Holiday bubbles floating around.
Best way to keep in touch with Hindu Tradition.
This is a Virtual Temple Mobile Application of Hindu Deities where you can Pooja/Worship for your inner peace and loved ones. It features Virtual Aaarti Puja for Lord Shiva, Shri Ganesha, Jai Hanuman, Shri Krishna & Radha, Shirdi Sai Baba, Shreenathji, Tirupati Balaji, Maa Saraswati, Sherawali Mata Durga and Lord Rama. This application are specially for those who don't have time for daily Aarti at home. Just simply start the application, play Aarti and listen to meditation music in the background, you can also play with virtual Bell and Diya. By listening to this soft and soothing music you will be able to heal your stress and will have peaceful mind.
This app includes a button at the bottom with an image on it by pressing on it you can change the images of Hindu Deities. You can also ON/OFF background music. Worship your deity and feel close to your god.
1. Shivji is one of the trinity of gods in Hinduism, known as the Trimurthi. The three main gods are Vishnu, Brahma and Shivji. These gods represent, respectively, creation, maintenance and destruction. Shivji is also known as Shiva. The "ji" is added to the end of the name to designate respect.
2. Lord Ganesha is a very popular god of Hindus. Hindu tradition states that Ganesha is a god of wisdom, success, knowledge and good luck. Also, intellect and eradicator of obstacles. He is also giver of different types of favours.
3. Hanuman is one of the many deities of the Hindu tradition. He is regarded as the monkey-general of a mythic monkey kingdom, known as Kiskindha. In Hindu tradition, Hanuman is most commonly known for his role in the Ramayana a Sanskrit epic featuring the characters of Rama, Sita, Hanuman, and Laksmana, character of the Ramayana epic.
4. Shri Krishna is the soul of Radha and Radha is definitely the soul of Shri Krishna. The relationship of Radha and Krishna is the embodiment of love, passion and devotion. Radha's passion for Krishna symbolizes the soul's intense longing and willingness for the ultimate unification with God.
5. Shirdi Sai Baba, also known as Sai Baba of Shirdi, was an Indian guru, yogi and fakir who is regarded by his Hindu and Muslim followers as a saint. Some of his Hindu devotees believe that he was an incarnation of Shiva or Dattatreya.
6. Saraswati is the Goddess of Knowledge, arts, of beauty, music and truth symbolized by a beautiful woman with four hands, riding on a white swan among water lilies to tell humanity that science is like a beautiful woman. Her hands hold a palm leaf.
7. The story of ShreeNathji is the amazing history of His worship, travels and lilas. ShreeNathji's manifestation and the subsequent developments were originally revealed by Shri Gokulnathji, the grandson of Shri Mahaprabhuji Vallabhacharya who appeared in India in the year 1479 on exactly the same day that ShreeNathji’s face appeared from hill.
8. Considered one of the most sacred temples in India, the Tirumala Tirupati Sri Venkateswara Temple is situated in the town of Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. Also known as the Tirupati Balaji Temple, it has become a focal point of contemporary religion in India, and is dedicated to Sri Venkateswara who is the presiding deity and also known by the name of Lord Balaji, Lord Srinivasa, or Seshadri. He is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the Preserver of the Universe.
9. Maa (Mother) Durga symbolizes the power of the Supreme Being that maintains moral order and righteousness in the universe. Worship of the goddess Shakti is very popular among the Hindus. Durga stands for the unified symbol of all divine forces (Shaktis).
Please note free apps may contain ad which may support us to generate more free live wallpapers and applications for you. Thank you.
Set the God and Temple pictures as Wallpaper
Information of Gods
Brahma, Gautam Buddha, Ganesha, Gayatri, Hanuman, Indra, Jhulelal, Kali, Krishna, Lakshmi, Murugan, Parvati, Radha, Ram, Saibaba, Santoshi Mata, Saraswati, Shiva, Shyam Baba, Surya, Balaji, Vishnu, Vithoba
Temples of India
Meenakshi Temple - Madurai
Golden Temple - Amritsar
Sai Baba - Shirdi
Vaishno Devi Temple
Tirumala Venkateswara - Tirupati
Shravana Belgola - Hassan
Chennakesava temple - Belur
Murugan Temple - Palani
Sun Temple - Konark
Lotus Temple - New Delhi
Akshardham Temple - New Delhi
Jagannath Temple - Puri
Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple - Thiruvananthapuram
Badrinarayan Temple - Badrinath
Dwarkadhish Temple - Dwarka
Siddhivinayak Temple - Mumbai
Dilwara Temples - Mount Abu
Khajuraho Temple - Bundelkhand
Kailashnath temple - Kancheepuram
Mahabalipuram temple- Mahabalipuram
Sri Rangam temple - Tiruchirapalli
Somnath Temple - Veraval, Gujarat
Kashi Vishwanath Temple - Varanasi
Brihadeshwara Temple - Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
Ambaji Temple - Gujarata
Kaila Devi Temple, Rajasthan
Kalighat Temple, Kolkata
Kamakhya Devi, Guwahati
Karni Mata Temple, Deshnoke
Ma Vaishno Devi Temple, Bhawan
Mahalakshmi Temple, Mumbai
Mansa Devi Temple, Chandigarh
Radha Raman Mandir, Vrindavan
Ram Mandir, Ayodhya
Rani Sati Dadi Temple, Jhunjhunu
Salasar Balaji Temple, Salasar
Sankat Mochan Temple, Varanasi
Sharda Devi Temple, Satna
Shree-Krishna Temple, Guruvayur
Shyam Baba Temple, Khatushyamji
Srinathji Temple, Nathdwara
Thakurji Banke Bihari, Vrindavan
Vitthala Temple, Pandharpur
Shani Shingnapur Temple
The most important feature of this calendar application is that this is completely in Devanagari script. It doesn't require Devanagari fonts to be installed in your phone or tablet.
This calendar app shows the daily basic Hindu Panchanga like Tithi, Rasi and Nakshatra and the important Indian festival days, Indian holidays and other important days (including Ekadashi, Sankasthi Chaturthi and Pradosh Vrat ) when you tap on a date. It also shows pictures associated with some festival days and special days when you tap on a date.
The application also creates a home screen widget displaying today’s information in Hindi.
It is an attempt to help all Indian friends to easily know the significant days of Indian Calendar.
It is free. Please try it now.
Jai Hind !
Please ensure that you have External Memory or Memory Card when downloading files to listen.
1. Attractive and Easy User Interface.
2. Devotional and traditional backgrounds.
3. Slideshow of images of each God and Goddess while audio playing.
4. Play, Pause, Stop and Repeat options available.
5. Lyrics available for Aartis and Chalisas, and also for some mantras (Not for Sai Chalisa).
6. Set as Ringtone.
7. Set as Alarm. (Works for New Alarms!)
You can not only search temples through [Present Place] but also gain easy access by registering temples of your interest on [My Temple].
When every new version comes out, We use an image of another Buddhist temple, Buddha or Buddhism.
This Panchang is very much useful for all the Vaishnav around the world as it shows the important Pustimargiya Utsav’s and various darshan of Lord Shrinathji.
Panchang shows tithi (date) along with paksha (shukla and krishna), nakshatra and vaar (day of week). Also shows the year, maah (month purnimant and amavasyant) and zodiac of moon.
Shows the date of Hindu festivals and Pustimargiya Utsav and allows to set reminders for the festival of the interest.
A monthly calendar view displaying the Tithi, month and date. Tithi also showing the moon phase for each date.
Important : All the events from the Vikram Samvat 2069 are present. Information will be updated before the starting of Vikram Samvat 2070 and so on every year.
➢Various darshan of Lord Shrinathji and their info. Start your day with Shrinathji darshan
➢Lunar month days
➢Displays the details on a day, including: western calender information (Gregorian calendar), Tithi information (moon day name, Shuklapaksh, Krishnapaksh), Nakshatra (name), list of festival and pusti utsav of that day and Vikram Samvat
➢A list of festivals and pusti utsav with their details
➢Facility to set reminder from list and or particular day with time to remind
➢Facility to edit the reminder list
Our Calender compiled a Hindu Vaishnav Panchang (Tippani) according to Vedic science and modern outlook. We took deep care to give you accurate information. We are continuously improving our panchang and updating the event’s list.
Data available from 2069 Vikram Samvat which is from 23/03/2012 to 10/04/2013. Before and after these dates data will not display in the Calender and Tithi. Data for the coming years will be updated every year after Tippani published.
Liability Exclusion : We make every effort to ensure, but do not guarantee, the accuracy of the information on this calendar. None of us shall be in any way liable vis-a-vis any person for any damage of any kind or for any cost or expense resulting from the use of the contents of this calendar.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice if necessary.
This application allows you to listen and view 9 different version of Shri yamunaji
Mahaprabhuji create Yamunashtak on Shravan shud Agiarash
ShreeYamunashtak is a stuti to Loard Yamunaji.
Basically Shri YAMUNAJI is a swamini swarup of Shri Thakorji.
Yamunashtak gives your mind relaxation and provides motivated thoughts.
This app is useful to every person by performing their task and start listing YAMUNASHTAK.
It has been said that by repeating this mantra with faith and devotion, one can attain salvation and peace of mind.
Aarti , also spelled arathi is a Hindu religious ritual of worship, a form of puja, in which light from wicks soaked in ghee (purified butter) or camphor is offered to one or more deities.
Aarti is said to have descended from the Vedic concept of fire rituals, or homa. In the traditional aarti ceremony, the flower represents the earth (solidity), the water and accompanying handkerchief correspond with the water element (liquidity), the lamp or candle represents the fire component (heat), the peacock fan conveys the precious quality of air (movement), and the yak-tail fan represents the subtle form of ether (space).
1. Shiv ji Aarti for Monday
"Jai Shiv Onkara Har Shiv Onkara"
2. Hanuman ji Aarti For Tuesday
"Aarti Kijiye Hanuman lala ki"
3. Ganesh ji Aarti For Wednesday
"Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
4.Sai Baba Aarti For Thursday
5. Santoshi Mata Aarti For Friday
"jai Jai Santoshi Mata Jai Jai Ma"
6. Shani Dev Aarti For Saturday
"jai jai jai jai shani deva
7. Surya Dev Arti For Sunday
Om jai Surya Bhagwan Jai ho Dinkar Bhgwan"
Santoshi Mata Aarti
Sai baba Arti
Surya dev Aarti
Surya God Aarti