Indian Rummy is an interesting and skill-required card-matching game. It is played with 2 decks of cards between 2 to 5 players and each player is dealt 13 cards initially. The player who is first to use all the cards to form required sequences and sets will win the game. Indian Rummy by Topfun gives you extraordinary gaming experience to play with real online players all over the world.
1) Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
2) One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (without joker), which is called First Life
3) The second run can be pure or non pure(grouped with joker), which is called Second Life.
4) Runs and Sets: 3 or more cards of same suit in consecutive order is called run(sequence); 3 or 4 cards of same rank but of different suits or grouped with joker is called set.
5) Apart from the printed jokers there is one more card picked at the beginning of each game. All cards with this number from all the four suits are considered as jokers.
Unique Features of Indian Rummy by Topfun
1) Totally free to play online with real players around the world.
2) Awesome local style UI and sound effort, giving you more extraordinary experience.
3) Arranging card manually which offers you more freedom to think and help you pass the time.
4) Interactive tutorial and help center with more detailed guidance for beginners.
5) Diversified choices of bet room for you to play.
6) No need to worry about using up all of chips. Tremendous of daily free chips and gift packages for bankruptcy(2 times per day) help you keep on playing.
7) Colourful daily events and special events on festival.
As a skill-based game, playing rummy online is legal in India. There is a lot of fun just waiting to be experienced. Gambling with real money is not allowed in the game. What happens within the game has no connection with users' off-line behavior. Winning and losing during the card playing is only within the game.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concern or Feedback! We are listening!
Start your rummy journey from here right now!