Want to embarrass your friends and family when they make a mistake?
Well now you can with the Buzzer Button! - Simply 'buzz in' to a conversation and let them know
what idiots they are!
With many hilarious game show style sounds, you'll love buzzing the tv when you don't like what
Add a little buzz into your life, download the Buzzer Button today!
You can also use it just to disturb or shut some friends near you.
If you press the red button you will hear the noise typical of ERROR.
If you press the green button you will hear the sound of small bells.
You can even use it in front of the TV during your favorite TV show as X-factor, the Voice, ... got Talent and others.
Permits for the Internet are just for ads.
Email me for bugs report me, or ask me questions or give me suggestions.
Please do not give a negative feed, please contact me before I try to better tailor the app.
See more information:
WARNING: This is just a demo application. Not intended for broad usage.
That said, please send feedback
Actually, It's just a Buzzer, but it offers a little more. You'll know who buzzed first, just like in a TV show.
But how did it work ? You just have to follow these few steps :)
- Connect all phones (Manager and players) on the same local network, for example, a WIFI access point.
- Let the manager create the Game.
- And the players just have to join this new Game and start Buzzing :p
The manager will have to manage the Game with the buttons available on his phone :
- Reset : Lock all the Buzzers.
- Unlock : Unlock all the Buzzers, and allow Players to Buzz.
- Right : Lock all the Buzzers and grant one point to the player who buzzed (This button is available, only if a player buzzed).
- Wrong : Lock the Buzzer of the player who buzzed and unlock the Buzzers of the other players (This button is available, only if a player buzzed). This feature is there to lock the player who have answered wrong, and let only the other players Buzz and try a new answer.
The Buzzer can take three colors :
- Red "turned off" : Buzzer locked, you can't Buzz.
- Red "turned on" : Buzzer unlocked, you can Buzz.
- Green "turned on" : You Buzzed first.
You can plan two types of Game :
- Free for all : Every player joins the game by giving their name. And each of them have their own Buzzer. (Let's hope you'll have enough phones :p)
- Team : The manager creates as many team as necessary when he creates the Game. And when the players join the Game, they have to pick one of the team created by the manager. You can connect more than one phone to a team, and when the game start, they will be like connected to each other. For Example, if a player from the "Team 1" Buzz, all the phones from the "Team 1" will Buzz.
The app allows players to join and leave the Game when they want to, but if you are in a Game "Free For All", if you leave the game, you'll lose your points.
Above all, don't forget to connect all phones on the same WIFI network, or you won't be able to join a Game.
Have fun ;)
This is NOT a game, it's just game show buzzer buttons that you can use for whatever in the world you want!
It has selectable sounds! From wheel of fortune, price is right and more!
I've had a lot of fun with this and I'm sure you guys can find more uses for it than I can!
The red buzzer makes a great FAIL BUTTON :)
Please don't download expecting a game! This is just game show sounds to use!
(Internet-permission is only for ads!)
Mail me for bugs, questions, feedback or new ideas! (Before you down-rate). Also mail me if your device doesn't work well with the buzzer-app.
Tags: buzz, button, warning, sound, horn, game, show
A SpeedQuizzing quiz is a quick-fire quiz game where players use their touch screen phone as a quiz buzzer / input device. By connecting over wifi, many devices can join and play this TV gameshow-style quiz game.
Find an SpeedQuizzing event near you http://www.speedquizzing.com
If you have any questions about the app please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we¹ll help you right away!
Peace and tranquility is for sissies. Now you can take a pocket Air Horn with you everywhere you go!
- wake people up
- cheer at sports games
- interrupt boring people
- finally get the attention you deserve!
Comes with tons of extra horns and sounds, including The Mexican Hat song, Fog Horn, Sports Buzzer, Reggae Horn, Vuvuzela, Train Horn, and more. It even has a Video Mode to record videos of using your Air Horn!
Air Horn is free (ad supported). Upgrade version includes widgets, and setting horn as a ringtone or notification. Dominate those other sissy music mp3 players and sound boards with the Original Air Horn!
NOTE: The Farting Fred, the Whoopee Cushion and Bleep Me are other fun noise makers made by us! We made them separate to keep app size down (it was way too clumsy to make it one big thing). Try them out! All are free.
Now you can take The Buzz with you, anywhere on your Android device! Listen to 96.5 The Buzz, view the latest blog posts from your favorite hosts, hear the song of the week, stay up to date on Buzz events & see what’s playing on the air now, and more, all right from your Android device!
Download the 96.5 The Buzz app today.
One phone acts as the 'Quiz Master', and any number of Contestants (on separate phones) connect to the quiz. When you're ready to start, the Quiz Master starts the first round, and the buzzer buttons on all the Contenstant's phones light up. The first Contestant to press their buzzer is rewarded with a satisfying sound, and locks all the other Contestants out. Then the Quiz Master starts the next round, and off you go again! Great for setting up quiz bowl / game show buzzer / trivia party / Jeopardy gameshow type events when you need to buzz in.
I Buzzed First! even tells everyone in the quiz the name of the person who buzzed first. Any number of Contestants can connect to the same quiz.
NOTE: The app will need to be installed on at least THREE phones to be useful. One phone acts as the 'Quiz Master', and two (or many more) other phones join the quiz to see who buzzes first. All the phones MUST be connected to the same WiFi network. (Will not work on 2/3G only)
* Fully Compatible with the iPhone version of I Buzzed First! *
You can form a quiz with any combination of Android Phones and iPhones running I Buzzed First!
Please send any support questions to email@example.com for a speedy response
The background colours are dependant on your language settings.