Check the new Alpha Version!
Join the Google+ community for tips, bug reporting and discussion!
Check the Capsa Reference Wiki for more details
Now with TASKER plugin support! (full version only)
• Create notes from Tasker
• Assign variables in Tasker from Capsa queries
• Tasker conditions based on Capsa queries
(Tasker support is still in beta, please report bugs and send suggestions!)
★ Capsa Notes is a different note taking app. ★
• It doesn't require you to subscribe to any service, but if you already have Dropbox, you will have your notes synchronized.
• It doesn't use any obscure format to store your notes, as they are in plain text so you can read them with any text editor.
• It uses (and loves) Markdown, so you can style your text easily. It has a great Markdown editor, indeed!
• Capsa allows you to create note templates, so you can write as little as possible when writing notes with similar structure and content.
• But what's really different in Capsa Notes, is that you can store the notes in subfolders and each subfolder is a note itself.
Then you can tag your notes, and also you can assign variables with values assigned to them. You can search your notes by their tags or variables later.
These subfolders, with are called "Capsas"
So Capsa Notes is as complex as you want:
You want a simple note taking app? Here it is.
You want a note taking app with tag and subfolders? Well, Capsa has you covered.
You want a simple non-relational database based on plain text files? Well, who would want something like that? In any case, this is it.
Capsa Notes is perfect for:
Make shopping lists.
Writing simple notes.
... Whatever, I use it for writing short stories, keep a reference of the wines I've been tasting, among a lot of other things.
Keep in mind that Capsa Notes is currently in Beta, so bug reports, comments, suggestions, ideas, rants or compliments are welcome! Just drop an email.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For writing your notes in your device.
• INTERNET: For synchronize your notes within Dropbox.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To know if it has internet access and synchronize.