Tired of having to download multiple apps just to know "Whaz de scene?" Well, now you don't have to! Introducing "Scene Pls", an application that provides you with up-to-the-minute information for your favourite cinemas and newspaper sources here in Trinidad and Tobago, all with a sleek, simple, and well - designed user interface.
✓ View current movie schedules for your favourite cinemas
✓ View news articles from your favourite newspaper sources (Trinidad Express, Newsday, Guardian)
✓ View lottery results from the NLCB (Play Whe, Cash Pot, etc.)
✓ Save articles for later viewing, right on your device. No more depending on staying connected to the internet
✓ Submit letters to the Editor (Trinidad Express)
✓ Save movie information right to your device, y'know, just incase you expect to lose your internet connection
✓ Seamlessly switch between layouts
✓ Customize the application to suit your preferences (want to use it just for movies? No problem! Hate vertical lists? We've got you covered.)
This application supports Android version 3.2 (Honeycomb) and up.
*Disclaimer: I do not own the content that is presented in this application. All content, including that of images, belong to their respective owners.
Questions, concerns, suggestions? Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com
- Fixed a few crashes
- Update/fix for the Guardian newspaper
- Fixed a bug related to Caribbean Cinemas Trincity movie times
- Fixed issue with descriptions for Guardian news items not showing
- Fixed issue for Guardian news articles not loading correctly
- Fixed a couple text display bugs for the movies section
- Fixed the cause of crashes related to switching between news articles too quickly (thanks whoever reported that crash)
- Fixed a display bug when viewing the Guardian's news list
- Added support for MovieTowne Chaguanas
- When viewing movies in the horizontal lists, the number of movies for each cinema is displayed next to the cinema's name, making it easier to compare
- Fixed a display bug in the IMAX lists that appeared when IMAX only featured one movie
- Improved performance when fetching movie data
- Fixed an issue where articles from the Guardian were not loading
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Added assets to accomodate bigger update expected very soon after this
- Lottery results from the NLCB now available (Play Whe, Cash Pot, etc.)
- Improved layout for news items displayed in lists (applies to vertical lists)
- Better visual feedback when clicking a list item (applies vertical lists)
- Improved Navigation Menu icons
- Fixed an issue with image layout expanding too large when viewing some news articles
- Fixed an issue that displayed a longer version of movie show times than necessary in the movie lists
- Hotfix for horizontal list items and screen orientation issues.
- Now optimized for tablets.
- Images for news articles (if available) now show when viewing the article.
- Images for movies now scale to an appropriate size when viewing the movie details.
- Fixed a rare text bug that displayed brief sequences of code when viewing movie schedules.
- Fixed a somewhat less rare bug that caused the app to crash when using a public hotspot that requires users to sign in to said hotspot.