Choose any dog activity from dog running, canicross, mushing, bikejoring, skijoring, sled dog to a quick evening walk. Track and analyze both your and your dogs' performances, and keep all dog activities in one place.
Rundogo is developed together with professional canicross, mushing, sled dog, skijoring and bikejoring athletes as well as regular dog running lovers to provide the best performance tracker for all dog sports enthusiasts.
TRACK AND RUN
Choose from a variety of dog activities such as dog running, canicross, mushing, bikejoring, skijoring, sled dog or dog walking, get ready and track your workout. Performance can be analyzed for each runner separately, including performances of your dogs.
RUN WITH YOUR DOGS OR ON YOUR OWN
All workouts are kept in one place, yet you can still check the performance separately for you and your dog buddies. No need for other apps.
FOCUSED ON DOGS
You can create a complete profile for each of your dogs, including the key data such as weight, age or breed.
Check your (personal) progress and activity level of all your dogs, analyze the track, pace and splits.
Get social, find and follow your friends, like & comment their workouts and get inspired by tracks of professional athletes.
Three temperature levels help you to analyze the perfect weather for your dogs to be active.
Use your Garmin watch to track your workouts and import the data into Rundogo app after you finish the workout.
PRIVATE & PUBLIC WORKOUTS
Choose a track you want to share with your followers and which you'd like to keep private each workout.
MAIN DOG ACTIVITIES
- Dog walking: For anyone who just wants to go out walking with their dog and have an overview of how much they've walked together
- Dog running: You don't need to be a professional in canicross but still enjoy running with your dog
- Canicross: Form of a dog activity that includes running with the dog using necessary gear instead of a simple leash
- Bikejoring: For all the fans of cycling that own a dog and like to combine these two passions
- Skijoring: You can replace a bike with skis and bikejoring with skijoring for an entertaining activity with your dog in winter
- Sled dog: Another winter mushing activity for you and your dog is sled dog
See more information at Rundogo app web: http://www.rundogo.com
We are looking for a feedback from everybody, that works out with their dog and do any form of mushing!
Please write us on email@example.com if you have any idea what to improve in Rundogo.