Goes way beyond just a 10K training app! GPS tracking, and now includes completely free "Fun Runs"
RunDouble runs in the background while you work out. This paid version includes full access to two 10K training programs.
Master the 10K running distance training program with this app, which prompts you through your 10K training. Choose a playlist from your music selection, and just get running. The app will track your total and interval distance, optionally giving you pace and distance updates as you run. It will also tell you when you are half-way, so you can turn around and head home.
Now works with RunTempo to allow adjustment of track tempo to match your pace.
Includes these programs:
- Zero to 10K
- Five to 10K, for 5K graduates
- Varying length "Fun Runs", from 1 km to 10 miles (FREE)
- Custom intervals and fun runs.
Including trial of these programs:
- C25K Couch to 5K
- 5K improver - Interval training
- 10K event training
- Half marathon event training
- Runs in BACKGROUND MODE
- Prompts you to change pace while working through the 10K training program.
- Tracks your time, distance and pace, announcing these to you at the end of each interval.
- Plays a playlist of your choosing, from your personal music selection. Or alternatively, use another app to play music.
- View your previous runs
- Additional pace updates at set intervals
- Half way marker
- Programmable pace warning (target pace)
- Support for heart rate monitor (Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth)
- Cloud service:
+ Track your progress
+ View your route on a map
+ View detailed statistics about your workout
+ Create and share your own programs (coming soon)